Avis clients sur Patriot Accounting

Patriot Accounting

4,7 (377)
Donnez votre avis !
Solution de comptabilité web pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

377 avis

Charlaine
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de rapport financier

Publié le 10/10/2023

Avantages

Ce logiciel est une petite merveille. Je n'ai plus a me stresser pour faire mes rapports. Je le recommande à tous.

Inconvénients

Je ne trouve aucun inconvénients a ce logiciel , il est très pratique

Réponse de Patriot Software

Wow. You're review made our day! Thank you for sharing your experience with those who may consider using Patriot in the future. We appreciate you!

Victor
Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Great!

Publié le 21/01/2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Avantages

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Inconvénients

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Publié le 15/09/2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Avantages

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Inconvénients

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

QuickBooks Payroll

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.
LARRY

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Honesty

Publié le 13/01/2021

Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Avantages

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Inconvénients

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

xero was to robust and they nickle and dime you, tho it is very smooth and adjustable.

Xero

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

used quickbooks before thought I would try something new
Catherine
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Love this program

Publié le 29/01/2024

Avantages

Ease of use, accuracy, customer service

No issues.................................

Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Publié le 06/01/2021

I do not use Patriot Accounting

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Avantages

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

QuickBooks Payroll

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Customer Satisfaction

Publié le 04/03/2024

You get what you pay for when choosing an inferior cost point.

You get what you pay for when choosing an inferior cost point.

Avantages

They pick up the line when calling in to Customer Support.

Inconvénients

Accessing the training videos is a hassle on top of a hassle. It was not a simplified process. [sensitive content hidden] explained that you need to select "Help Info" at the top of your screen, then type in whatever it is you are searching for. When initially performing a specific search under "Help Info", this would bring up articles rather than training videos. In this regard, the site is not user friendly. Additionally, in speaking with Customer Support over time I became aware there is a lack of clarity and individual support. The default response to a majority of my calls made for specific support in using the product was "I do not have an answer for you; go to our website and perform a search under "Help Info" or play around with it; you're smart." Customers do not always have time to do so and receiving a rote response when calling for "support" is not helpful in any case. Patriot Software Staff must be trained specifically for this reason.

Dawn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Patriot is Great Value for the money.

Publié le 15/05/2023

It has been a great experience using this software compared to other high dollar programs.

Avantages

Once the software was figured out it was easy to maneuver around the program and get where you want to be. Very user friendly and a great value.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the plaid link to the bank accounts can glitch and then you have to re link it.

Brittany
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

GREAT SOFTWARE

Publié le 22/12/2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Avantages

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Inconvénients

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Radena
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Software for our small company

Publié le 05/08/2022

This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Avantages

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

Inconvénients

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Patriot Accounting Software

Publié le 15/01/2021

I like easy access , i have had no real issues and easily used reports to fill out taxes

Avantages

mostly use it for Billing and payroll, I love the feature that I can now pay subs through the Payroll tool

Inconvénients

adding new accounts is not logical and I have had trouble adding balance sheet account groups

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Needs many small improvements

Publié le 07/10/2022

Avantages

Everything I need is there all the way through payroll.

Inconvénients

Poor User Interface and function design. Example 1: Should be able to get a list of unpaid invoices with one click. Right now, it requires me to input a date range. Date range should be an option, not a requirement. Small thing that adds up over time. I look at lists like that one everytime I log on. Ex 2: Invoices require per hour or per unit. I do not wish to communicate projects to my clients in this way. Would like to freely input amounts per my description to my clients. Ex 3: I've had lots of trouble with imported transactions. You must add a memo field per transaction! Not sure what else to recommend specifically. Hopeful you will continue to evaluate and redesign how that is done.

Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It plugs into daily business

Publié le 28/04/2022

We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Avantages

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Inconvénients

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good

Publié le 15/09/2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Avantages

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Inconvénients

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Written by people who have never done bookkeeping

Publié le 12/10/2022

From a bookkeeping perspective it is extremely cumbersome to use requiring far too many mouse clicks to do everyday tasks. Inability to make changes to entries that have errors creates more unnecessary work for bookkeeping.

Avantages

Online invoicing and integrated credit card processing

Inconvénients

Inability to choose or change which account payments come from in the payment screen.
Cumbersome entry of payments to vendors.
Inability to create recurring invoices without emailing them to customers

Sergio
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Patriot does great accounting.

Publié le 14/02/2023

Very well done and simple.

Very well done and simple.

Avantages

This software has been helping our company do great with our accounting tasks. The entire accounting team loves how easily and efficiently it helps to get the work done.

Inconvénients

So far, we are happy with it in general.

Melissa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Publié le 16/09/2020

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Avantages

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Inconvénients

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 17/10/2022

Easy to use ... like the account reconciliation function

Easy to use ... like the account reconciliation function

Avantages

Easy to use ... especially for non accounts like me.

Inconvénients

Sometimes imputing transaction dates get clunky because the calendar gets in the way. I would be nice when imputing multiple vendor payments if the check number would default to the next number.

Our Peachtree system was outdated

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Quickbooks was overpriced and was too complicated to set up. I did do a trial but did not like the system and they also reneged on a corporate discount they were offering through my franchisor.
Dee
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Coastal patriot

Publié le 07/10/2022

They have been there to help me from day one, and always happy to help.

They have been there to help me from day one, and always happy to help.

Avantages

Customer service is everything to me. When I have a question, I need to know there is someone to help me. I am also excited about donating to conservative causes.

Inconvénients

Learning a new software is never a great experience. The problem with new accounting software is that you can make a mistake that will live with you forever. Patriot Software understood my concerns and worked with me every step of the way. My current accounting may not be perfect, but it is the best representation of my business I could do with all the assistance I received.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and offers a lot

Publié le 21/09/2020

It has been a huge upgrade coming from using spreadsheets on my own. The interface is easy to learn and there is always a good help page to show how to get started.

Avantages

The thing I liked the most about Patriot Software was that it was easy to implement and learn how to use. I looked at other software for payroll and accounting but it seemed to have a lot of features I didn't need and it made the learning process confusing for those programs.

Inconvénients

At first it was hard to link my credit union for the accounting portion but eventually I was able to do it. One other issue I was having was when I created an estimate there was no way to go back and edit it once it was created; you had to delete it and start a new estimate.

FreshBooks et QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

It was recommended by someone and the other platforms included options that I didn't see myself using.
Dietmar

Beutifully executed software

Publié le 10/01/2021

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

I really could not be happier. What a contrast to Quickbooks.

Avantages

Ease of use, logic rules. It matches my small business needs.

Inconvénients

Create a file where I can pull pre written messages for quotes and alike from

Dan

does the job

Publié le 21/10/2022

quickbooks was difficult to use and therefor terribly inaccurate.

quickbooks was difficult to use and therefor terribly inaccurate.

Avantages

much easier to understand over the other guys. layout and simplicity help drastically

Inconvénients

we keep learning things we're doing wrong and didn't know it. not sure how to solve the problem besides be better at accounting. but we find ourselves doing things one way for months and then find a problem with it. that's on our team but some help before the problem is to big would be best.

Peach Software

customer service mainly

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

the name mostly
Paulina
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

Publié le 30/04/2018

What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Inconvénients

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to setup, stable, cut my invoicing nightmares.

Publié le 18/10/2022

I wanted an easy to use, non-accountant invoicing software that worked, was stable and didn't drain my wallet. Bonus is it allows me to make invoices quickly. The few support emails I've sent were answered quickly and by someone who obviously read the question and knew the software.

Avantages

Easy to use. Can have multiple tax rates. Haven't lost a invoice yet. Fair price. Attachments with the invoice is great, some customers demand photos of the job now.

Inconvénients

I would love a little more customization of the invoice. Picking a future day and time for mailing invoices, like tomorrow at 8 a.m. not at 11 p.m. when I created it. Would like to be able to set a date range for the invoice section, I like to work a week at a time and having to set it every time I go to view invoices is a little annoying (I can live with it but you asked).

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Great Software

Publié le 08/09/2022

Great overall experience. In fact if they can add the multiple payroll account feature I will probably stay with them forever.

Avantages

The cost to benefit ratio is huge. It is so much easier and cheaper than quickbooks, with much better support.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to be able to record payroll to separate accounts. For instance If I wanted my management team payroll to come out of one account and my hourly payroll out of another.