Patriot Accounting

Solution de comptabilité web pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

277 avis

Brittany
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

My experience with Patriot Accounting

Publié le 15/02/2021

My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Avantages

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Inconvénients

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Darrell
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

Publié le 15/09/2020

It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Avantages

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Inconvénients

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

Publié le 02/08/2022

Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

Avantages

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system
Connects with banks
Great price point
Pricing based on actual expenses per month
Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Inconvénients

Reconciliations are not totally automated
Customization can be tricky
Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

LARRY
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Honesty

Publié le 13/01/2021

Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Avantages

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Inconvénients

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

xero was to robust and they nickle and dime you, tho it is very smooth and adjustable.

Xero

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

used quickbooks before thought I would try something new
Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It plugs into daily business

Publié le 28/04/2022

We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Avantages

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Inconvénients

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Lucy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Publié le 23/03/2020

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Avantages

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Inconvénients

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Jobber

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Patriot offers different features within their company, allowing you to utilize and only pay for what you need, versus one program in its entirety (ie Accounting, Payroll, etc). They had a large amount of features/options offered, while still being user-friendly (even from the start).
Pam
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

The Best QB Replacement

Publié le 02/08/2022

So far, I'm finding everything I need and all is going well. I'm very happy.

Avantages

It is well worth it the switch from QB! It's very affordable and stable. Patriot Accounting has all the features I need and features my CPA uses for me. I'm so much happier with my bookkeeping since switching.

Inconvénients

It's a few more steps, but that's fine. It is similar to what QB was like before they went online.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Patriot software makes small business accounting and payroll easy!

Publié le 04/04/2022

Avantages

Ease of use and ability to get assistance

Inconvénients

None, everything was easy to set up and use

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for small Businesses!

Publié le 01/12/2021

I've used another widely known accounting software program and I am so glad I made the switch a few years ago.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and their support is fast and helpful.

Inconvénients

It took a little time to figure out how to run reports but that was not a big deal. Once you do it it is easy.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product for small business accounting

Publié le 03/04/2022

My experience has been great - very simple to get started and process all the transactions I needed for this new LLC/C Corp entity

Avantages

I changed to Patriot from QB and greatly appreciate the simple yet functional design of the Patriot system. I needed something that could function through primarily JE's initially, and I will add Payroll once the company gets further along.

Inconvénients

I haven't run into any limitations yet, no complaints at all

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

I found Patriot to be much easier to use, which is key for weekly/monthly usage in a new business. No learning curve for me and works much better than prior system.

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Much better solution for small businesses in my opinion, and could be for larger businesses as well.
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

Publié le 15/09/2020

Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Avantages

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Inconvénients

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

QuickBooks Payroll

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

We decided to be entirely in the cloud, so Desktop Enterprise was not going to cut it. We looked at Intuit's online programs, but had sticker shock, especially with the payroll module. We only have two people getting paid via payroll, so it seemed excessive to pay Intuit's prices. We also did not need the myriad features Quick Books offer, as we have fairly simple accounting and payroll needs. We went looking for other on-line solutions and really liked Patriot's design, cost, ease for switching over, and people. We are hoping the accounting program becomes easier and more user-friendly.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Patriot's payroll is easier to use and far less expensive than Intuit's. And we did not need all the bells and whistles that Intuit offers, so Patriot seemed like the right solution.
Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Publié le 12/01/2021

Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Avantages

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Inconvénients

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Quickbooks Online et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Mainly cost, and the Payroll integration. They do full service payroll at a very competitive monthly rate.
Edward
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use and responsive customer service

I do not use Patriot Accounting

Avantages

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

QuickBooks Payroll

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

Paychex was far more expensive and required a lot more effort to do the things I need to do, so when I became the person in charge of dealing with payroll at our firm, I wanted to find an inexpensive option that was straight forward.

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

I have always found Quickbooks to be overly complicated and not intuitive at all. We still use it to track our income and expenses to give to our accountants. While it seems like there are infinite ways to generate financial reports, that process always seems way more time consuming than it needs to be and often doesn't give me the info I'm looking for the first time, so I need to try several different reports before I get what I want.
Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Best in Class!

Publié le 19/05/2022

Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

Avantages

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

Inconvénients

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

QuickBooks Payroll et Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

Value, personal interaction, shared values
Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Publié le 06/01/2021

Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Avantages

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Inconvénients

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great to Use

Publié le 30/01/2021

We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Avantages

Ease of getting into program

Ease of. getting help

Great to work with when calling in

Inconvénients

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Cost

Cost
Brittany
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

GREAT SOFTWARE

Publié le 22/12/2020

I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Avantages

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Inconvénients

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

WE DECIDED TO GO WITH PATRIOT BECAUSE IT WAS MORE USER FRIENDLY AND HAD EVERYTHING WE NEEDED.

Réponse de Patriot Software Traduire en français

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Publié le 07/03/2020

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Avantages

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction.

At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Inconvénients

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good

Publié le 15/09/2020

Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Avantages

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Inconvénients

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Radena
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Software for our small company

Publié le 05/08/2022

This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Avantages

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

Inconvénients

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

The price and for a small startup company, so easy to use. watched videos of both the QuickBooks, and patriot, I liked what I saw with patriot.
Jonathan

Patriot Accounting

Publié le 03/02/2020

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Avantages

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Inconvénients

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Patriot Accounting

We were recommended this program by a friend
Duane
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

Publié le 22/09/2020

Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Avantages

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Inconvénients

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Pourquoi choisir Patriot Accounting

Cost effectiveness and tax filing benefits.

Cost, Funding sources, Ease of use advertising
Kelvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Great tool for Small Businesses

Avantages

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Inconvénients

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Great!

Publié le 21/01/2021

my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Avantages

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Inconvénients

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Melissa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Publié le 16/09/2020

I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Avantages

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Inconvénients

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.