68 avis

Patriot Accounting

Solution de comptabilité web pour les petites entreprises

4,8 /5 (68 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,7
4,9
100% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
68 avis
Lucy G.
Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

Publié le 23/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Avantages

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Inconvénients

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Jonathan R.

Publié le 03/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Avantages

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Inconvénients

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Claire R.
Traduire en français

Patriot accounting and payroll software

Publié le 28/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Avantages

Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Inconvénients

One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Brianna P.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture

Patriot Payroll

Publié le 17/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Avantages

Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Inconvénients

Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Publié le 07/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Avantages

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction.

At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Inconvénients

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Paulina N.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 30/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Inconvénients

I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

Carl M.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Does everything I need

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/02/2020

Avantages

The software will automatically correct you if you make an entry that doesn't balance. Very user friendly. The layout is great and the reports are insightful.

Inconvénients

If I didn't have a business degree and taken a few accounting classes it would probably have been tough to get started. Making journal entries more than two lines and knowing which categories to use would be difficult with no prior experience. I struggled for a couple months trying to remember what I had learned from accounting 101 back in College.

Brandon C.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Extremely small business friendly.

Publié le 01/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very friendly and responsive customer service. It's allowed me to keep a large volume of record keeping.

Avantages

Efficient and has a friend UI experience.

Inconvénients

Payroll from business accounts are difficult to set up ( for my bank)

Brian F.

Great Customer Service

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

Gisel S.
Secteur d'activité: Traduction et localisation
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Makes everything easy

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 03/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has been wonderful, life is much simpler.

Avantages

Everything, I love the fact that they are there for me to chat whenever I need them. I surely did at the beginning, now is just a breeze. They make everything so simple, I have told all my friends about them and how simple they are.

Inconvénients

There is none. Everything is easy. Recommend it to everyone.

David K.
Traduire en français

PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!

Publié le 07/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER
SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS.
EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Inconvénients

HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

David F.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Real accounting with good support

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 13/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Avantages

Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Inconvénients

Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

Terry K.

Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support

Publié le 17/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm glad I found Patriot Software.

I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff.

After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot.

For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work.

I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well.

Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

James G.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats

Easy Basic Payroll

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 13/09/2018

Avantages

This payroll software was easy to setup with use of tutorials and begin using swiftly. The price is cheap and has all the basic functions you need to run simple payroll, and you can cancel at any time with no obligation. For an extra fee, the software will also file all mandatory forms for you with the correct government agencies by their deadlines.

Inconvénients

It can be a hassle to make changes to payroll if you make a mistake when you originally run it, which can in turn compromise the bottom line on your government payroll forms. It is just simpler for me to file the tax forms myself, but not everyone knows how to do that.

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the great review James. Just to clarify, you can easily void payrolls in the software without worrying about your 941 submissions IF the payrolls are changed before the quarter closes and payroll tax filings are submitted. Of course, if payrolls are changed after Patriot Software files, amended returns will need to be submitted, which we are happy to do for our full service payroll customers.

Pam A.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

Great software

Publié le 22/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes my bookkeeping so much simpler

Avantages

The ease of daily tasks especially payroll invoicing and reports. Sales tax is done in a jiffy as well as monthly expense reports.

Inconvénients

I really have nothing negative to say about this software

Beth A.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction

Patriot Software

Publié le 11/03/2020

Avantages

This software is very user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful and I love the Chat feature. The response time is very quick.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anthing that I don't like about the software.

Mya B.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Exceptional Customer Service

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 08/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I absolutely love Patriot Software. The customer service is outstanding and they are a company that truly understands the needs of small business owners like myself.

N/A

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thank you for the fantastic review Mya! We pride ourselves on understanding that small business owners want to save time and money.

William S.
Traduire en français

Great software for doing small business payroll without an accountant

Publié le 14/11/2017

Avantages

Patriot Software is a quick setup and you can easily add many employees at any time to a new or existing payroll. On demand payroll is convenient as well for when people need to be paid for different jobs.

Inconvénients

Can be difficult to know if you are giving the right tax information while you are filling out information. It could be helpful to have some information regarding which categories one may belong to.

Kymberly S.
Traduire en français

Super simple/user-friendly! Customer Service is impeccable.

Publié le 26/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We switched over to this software in the middle of the year. While, I chose to set everything up myself, customer service was there right to help with every single step. Any time I've had a question they've been able to answer either right away or find out for me as soon as possible.
Our only "cons" would be that our paychecks need to be laid out a little differently than they allow and also, a plus would be to have an automatic vacation time addition. Each payroll I have to manually enter in hours for my employees. It would be nice to just have that added in for me, like I can in Quickbooks.
Overall, it's insanely easy and for all of the services, it is way cheaper than Quickbooks. We are so glad we made the switch!

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the great review Kymberly. We wanted you to know automatic vacation accruals are currently in development. We want to hear your suggestions about the paycheck layout, so a Support Rep will be contacting you. We value your input!
Your friends at Patriot

Curt B.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 01/02/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My experience has been a good one. It's quick and easy to use while also doing everything I need it to. It takes care of all the tax submissions so I don't have to and it's at an affordable price. Much more affordable than my accountant had been before switching to Patriot Software. I would definitely recommend.

Affordable
Good Customer Service

Inconvénients

I haven't had any negatives in using the product for several years now

Beth D.
Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie
Traduire en français

This has been very user friendly even for someone who isn't an accountant.

Publié le 16/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

I like that it is easy to use, updates everything at one time and seems reasonably priced. I also like that they have a payroll program that can be tied to it for a reasonable price. The 30 day free trial clinched it for me because I was able to see that it would work for us before making a commitment.

Inconvénients

It was a bit confusing to put in a starting balance and know what fund to offset without throwing off my 2018 numbers. Customer service did help me get it figured out. That was the most time consuming part of the set up.

Clyde N.

The Best Deal and Serice I Have Found

Publié le 06/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

"Patriot Software is meeting my business needs, and offers everything a person could want in a Payroll Software Company. In fact, several other Payroll Companies have contacted me wanting to offer me their services. In asking them what they have to offer me, what's included in their services and at what cost, nothing comes close to the value I receive with Patriot; your competition just doesn't cut it! In addition, the Customer Service is the most consistently reliable, most courteous and helpful on the internet that I've ever done business with. Your Customer Service is always Classy! You helped set up my account at no charge. Every Time I have called with a question a friendly, patient and knowledgeable person guided me to the solution. Thanks much for being there for me.

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks so much for the fabulous review Clyde. You are commonly referred to as a sweetheart around here, and we enjoy serving you. We look forward to having you as a life-long customer.

Karen N.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

software update

Publié le 12/02/2020

-everything is accessible online
-easy to use
-better than quick books

Inconvénients

-"Apply full payment" after invoice is created
-cannot view entered check numbers
-once invoice is created, cannot edit the invoice once it is paid.

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the review Karen. We have passed your comments on to our product team!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Tamara P.
Traduire en français

The software is easy to use and will make processing my payroll alot simplier.

Publié le 05/08/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was using spreadsheets for my payroll and time sheets but entering them in patriot-software has been a lot simpler. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that the payroll history link disappeared before I was able to enter my complete history and I needed to get paycheck stubs to an employee for past payroll. Other than that, I am looking forward to the ease of my employees clocking in and out online instead of me having to remember what days they called out or was late to work. And patriot software is processing taxes, thank goodness.

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for taking the time to review us! A support rep will be contacting you about the payroll history link. The link removal is to safeguard you from entering in prior payrolls in an open tax period.
You will love our time and attendance software. It is so easy to track employee hours and send them to payroll with a click of a button.
We look forward to serving you!

Marisa W.
Traduire en français

Perfect for an individual employer looking for a basic and easy to use payroll service!

Publié le 09/09/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I decided to pay my nanny over the table and was looking for a very basic payroll service that would calculate everything for me while also being affordable. Patriot definitely fit the bill. It's super reasonably priced, easy to use, and has the all the features I was looking for. Their customer service is extremely helpful and responsive when setting everything up. Bonus that they have free direct deposit. The only drawback so far is they don't support multiple pay rates for one employee/payroll (in a nanny situation this is common - 1 child vs 2 child rates); however, there was a pretty simple workaround and this feature is apparently going to be released soon. A+

Réponse de Patriot Software

Thanks for the terrific review Marisa! You are correct! We are currently developing "multiple pay rates" for employees. We will let you know as soon as it is available!