Avis sur baxus

baxus

Salon + spa software for small businesses

4.8/5 (6 avis)

very happy client

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 07.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I started with Baxus only 5 months ago and since joining up with them my sales are a lot more controlled and less room for mistakes and under charging. They are very approachable and extremely helpful and respond within the hour usually, they take on board any ideas and advice I feel may help their soft wear and make it more simple for other hairdressers to use, they are very progressive and up grade and add features regularly.
my staff can keep track of their goals and targets as they can log in on their phone as Baxus is in the "cloud" which means it is accessible 24/7 .
I highly recommend Baxus to any one wanting an affordable, simple to use soft wear for their salon.

easy to use and its in the cloud so available 24/7

Inconvénients

stock needs more reports and needs a "time Clock" for staff.

Terrible lack of support

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14.06.2017

none

Avantages

Easy to use and simple, good pricing. everything was really easy to set up and we were looking forward to using the system.

Inconvénients

The system failed to issue notification on new booking. We reported this multiple times and never had any reply. Now I a, not sure how to cancel the subscription.

0.0/10

Excellent salon program

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Baxus for 9months now and love the simplicity of this salon program. This is a business that listens to its users with suggestions for different reporting tools taken on board and implemented. Customer service is exceptional with response time minimal. I would highly recommend Baxus not only for its functionality but also as a product that is reasonably priced .

Avantages

Easy to use, affordable, SMS messaging service excellent

Probabilité de recommander le produit

More money for new shoes!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a boutique clinic I am very mindful of our out goings. When Cathy from Baxus came into the clinic and showed me the software and told me the costs and the fact there are no contracts I was sold. They did the information transfer for me and I was then up and running. Ive gone from paying $230 a month for software to paying $4per week with txt messaging costing half the price. They offer a 30day free trial, so you've really got nothing to loose by trying it!

Avantages

The value of this software is amazing, there is part of you who thinks its too good to be true! Trust me it delivers exactly what it promises. I have found it easy to navigate my way around, very user friendly.

Inconvénients

Honestly there really are no cons about the software.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very easy to use, affordable and great features.

Publié le 24.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This product has helped my salon grow with reminder texts, marketing campaigns and full business reporting. Less no shows, more repeat clients and helps staff remember clients history.
Highly recommend to all salons.

Simple, effective and functional

Publié le 02.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Baxus for almost a year now, it is user-friendly and simple to explain to new users. The Customer support they offer is phenomenal and as a young company, they are always adding new features.