Avis sur ReServe Event Management

ReServe Event Management

Web-based event management solution for caterers

4.7/5 (44 avis)

Woodbine Entertainment Group Reserve Interactive

Publié le 08.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our experience with sourcing, negotiating and implementing Reserve at our venues has been extremely positive at every level of the project. In October 2015, we decided that we needed to update our existing systems. Through our review and initial planning process we invited 4 companies to bid on our RFP. Of the four we invited, three submitted quotes which ranged by thousands of dollars. Reserve was priced in middle of the three slightly higher than lowest quote based on our initial ask but once we worked through our wants the final cost was substantially higher then we initially anticipated. Reserve was very understanding of our budgetary constraints in the initial year of our project and worked with us on a multi-year agreement that worked for both organizations. Throughout the demo and review phase of our process, Account Specialist Suzanne was very accommodating in making our times work for us, which included a very early west coast morning to accommodate an east coast group. Suzanne was very informative on the system capabilities and when she didn¿t have answers to the many of our questions, she would always engage the appropriate people who could provide the required answers. Suzanne remained in the loop from the initial call right through the implantation phase at which time Melanie and the implementation team took over. The implementation team at Reserve were equally as accommodating and very helpful in leading and assisting us with getting all three properties and eight sites ready for use. Their knowledge of the system allowed for us to change some of our own processes in order to maximize the software¿s power and efficiencies. Their process included weekly calls to keep the project on track and address any ongoing challenges and concerns. During the initial weeks Melanie¿s team was very helpful in finding work-a-rounds for some of our accounting and tracking processes. Since going live with our first property (3 months), Reserve has had 2 system updates, including some improvements we requested for our operational needs. They have been very receptive to adding additional system change requests for future development, which is very encouraging and reinforces the decision to go with Reserve.

- Having our Reservations, Event and Club Membership all in one system
- Bread crumb feature
- Great search functionality
- Copy features VERY helpful & easy to use
- Access from any internet connection on any device (phone access not a great experience but in a pinch great for quick info)
- Extremely easy to use
- Licensing model allows us to provide access to unlimited people within the organization
- Event & Membership Leads module allows for review of sales teams efforts and performance
- User rights functionality allows to set a number of user restrictions for different categories
- Reporting Module very easy to use for creating reports
- Great Customer Service & learning documents
- Ability to set up View List with in the different Modules for quick access to information
- Ability to email from within the system & auto-saving communication

Inconvénients

- Report Module does not provide an option to access all report fields, currently fields available are based on type of report looking to create
- Unable to quickly view asset inventory of rooms
- Reservation Module cannot report on custom fields
- Unable to inventory items in Reservation Module
- E-signature limited in functionality, no counter signing option
- E-signature requires sending in two separate emails
- Limited billing functionality in Membership Module
- Cannot create a regular event spanning multiple sites (operations gets confused using both ¿Event Documents¿ & Master Event Documents¿
- Unable to print View Lists

Great Software!

Publié le 17.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Reserve Interactive is overall a really really good software. I find it quite easy to navigate. It has so many great features and after using it for a few months, I can't think of any that I would add. It has everything that I need. Their help desk and developing department have been amazing! It just seems that they really listen and care about their clients and software. I would highly recommend this software! Good job Reserve!

Avantages

Let's start with help desk. They are excellent! Another major thing: Reserve Interactive listens to their clients and develops and upgrades their software accordingly. How awesome is that! Not every software company does that and I'm speaking from experience. There are a lot of features in this software that I really like such as; Love the way contracts, banquet event orders etc. look. Extremely nicely laid out, easy to read and very professional looking. I actually had clients comment on it. I love love love the "internal note" feature! Batch emailing feature is coming soon and I am super excited about that. Etc., etc.

Inconvénients

I don't find ReserveU easy to navigate. I would love to see the "search bar " and just be able to type in what i need instead of going through the whole list. It's cumbersome and takes time, which most of us don't have. That's why I just chat with help desk instead :) Design of the home page and event page is something I'm still getting used to. I find it a bit messy for the lack of the better word, or just not very clear.

Event Management & Online Reservation Powerhouse

Publié le 03.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When redesigning our mobile-optimized user friendly website, I wanted to include something unheard of by other lifestyle driven bowling centers¿ Online Reservations! I wanted our guests to be able to go to tavernbowl.com, book one of our premiere lanes and be instantly confirmed without the need for human interaction. Sounds easy, right? Sure, but try finding a platform which integrates with your event management system to prevent double bookings, and does both equally well. The struggle is real. Enter ReServe Cloud the solution to that problem.

Avantages

In using our previous event management platform, we processed events extremely well. I didn¿t want to lose the momentum that we had built in switching over to a new platform, just to add extra features. However, ReServe Cloud not only met but exceeded our expectations. We now process events quicker in a more user friendly environment then our previous platform. Not to mention enhanced features such as digital signature of contracts, deposit e-payment processing, web based event leads.

Inconvénients

When moving from one platform to another there are many hurdles and obstacles a business faces such as loss of (previous event) data. However, the biggest hurdle is rallying the troops and getting your own team to see the vision and the reason for the change. The biggest obstacle, no matter how many demos watched, is not knowing exactly how ReServe Cloud will work when all the hard set-up work is complete. However, I can assure you it¿s well worth it.

Epic Sales Management Tool

Publié le 25.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been working with Mike and Reserve now for almost 10 years and with all three of the companies I have been in a sales leadership role with. 5 years ago when I came to American Golf as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for one of the largest Golf Management companies in the world, One of the first orders of business I had was to bring Mike and his team in. We needed to replace our aging, clunky, and hard to use CRM System and Reserve was literally the first thing I said to our CEO we need to start figuring out a way to bring on board. There is no better team on the planet to work with, and we have placed this decision to bring Reserve into American Golf as one of the best decisions this organization has made in a very long time. I know we have a partner not a vendor and look forward to many years of success with Reserve as the backbone of our sales processes and functionality.

Avantages

These ease of use and speed of training was the number one thing that got our attention. We were up and running within 30 days of having the data ready to load. Our team went from an archaic system to state of the art in less than 30 days. The other amazing thing about this software is that generational gaps simply do not exist. People of all ages and computer savvy successfully use the system everyday. Of course you have people who adopt things faster but we have not had anyone say this is too advanced or it is difficult for our more veteran sales people to use. Finally, The ability for the software to be customized to each person while still operating under the basic structure of what we want them to do is simply amazing!!! Having someone be able to tweak something that allows their brain to process things a certain way while still having us be able to monitor and track things at a global level is something other software can't do or can't do as well and with such ease...

Inconvénients

If there was any flaw it would be that people can access it from anywhere with their user name and password. If you have hourly employees they can access it off the clock unless you have the steps in place to limit the access. I can't even really say that is a flaw because they have a solution for it you just have to remember to set the limits on people access if you want that to be the case.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It was a very easy transition from the old program to Reserve Cloud. Customer support is great!

Publié le 08.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has allowed our staff more freedom within their job positions, rather than just in the office for quotes and meetings, we are able to move around with clients and build their package/quotes in the event space or off site. It creates a more social experience for them and us. It is easier than ever to send information over, keep track of clients, bookings, and more. Even if we are building a custom menu it works great, it can be stored for later or just a one time thing. It has really kept our team on task and has boosted our sales, just due to ease of use and speed. We especially like that it has cut down on paper products as everything can be stored with the specific event for reference.

Avantages

Flexibility is the biggest thing for me. It allows you to jump around very quickly between events and the online platform is great for where ever you may be. I use this on my phone, computer, and tablet with ease. Changing pricing and updates are very easy and it is extremely user friendly. It works great for my whole team!

Inconvénients

I would say there isn't really anything in particular that I like least. In the beginning it was hard because the software was different, however, with practice it is old hat now. Sometimes error messages pop up, but it does self correct or you can just reload the page. No complaints here.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Excellent customer service- patient and thorough from the start to the present... over 10 years

Publié le 19.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

100% would recommend! The functionality and complexity of the system allows you to create just about anything you need to accomplish in the food and beverage industry. Being able to access it online and on your phone is a huge plus for us. ReServe keeps us organized.

Avantages

Aside from the customer service, always quick to respond with any needs... love that it is accessible online and that it is so customizable. I worked with ReServe at my former job for I believe about 4 years and then when we were switching software at my current job, ReServe was a must and have been with ReServe for almost 10 years here... so a total of about 14 years

No waitlist
drop down for dates do not catch right away and what ever you are trying to run will default back to the original date I guess of when that report was first created instead of a more current date

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We use ReserveCloud to book all our internal and external events.

Publié le 14.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to work remotely on any device allows staff the flexibility to respond to customers in a more timely fashion.

Avantages

Easy to use, easy to train new staff. Internal staff that is NOT booking events have a view only option allowing them to see space availability before making a request. Customer service assistance is easily available

Inconvénients

Since documents are only available through a pdf making individual changes for customers can be difficult.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We have transitioned this year to ReserveCloud from the desktop version and have loved it!

Publié le 24.05.2017

Avantages

The software is easy on the eyes in many ways and is mostly user-friendly. The monthly calendar works well for me gives my coworkers and I the ease to jump around to many events in one screen. This software works for catering sales managers like myself but also we run our Inn through it (to book rooms) and small catering conference groups. It really works in a lot of different situations which is why I recommended to my old employer at the Steelstacks Bethlehem, Pa.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a "Print Preview" button so that I don't have to leave the "services" section. I often want to see what my event looks like quickly while I'm working on adding items and have to exit out of my one screen to generate the documents and see it.

I also wish adding menu's was more user-friendly.

Lastly, I would like to see a way that I can batch generate the "daily summary reports" but not have them all run on the same page. Each day generated for the week should be printed on a separate page instead of having to print each one separately.

Lots of customization

Publié le 04.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software is great if you are looking for something fully custom. It did take some time trying to figure out what information works best as you have to be willing to play around with customizing all the sections. However, once you get use to the software it's much easier to maneuver the site.

One con of the site is that many of the sections are not collapsible which means lots of scrolling on long pages.

For ex, on the event details page, you are not able to collapse the sections (event details, billing details, functions, etc) which makes for a long page to scroll through. It would be nice that when you click on that page, all of the sections were collapsed and you could expand the section you needed to look at. This especially gets over whelming when you have information in multiple sections. It would make the page more attractive to the eye as it can be a bit overwhelming.

- Very custom
- Great customer service

- Lots of scrolling
- Some of the pages just have too much information on them and you need to be able to collapse sections
- Some of the pages do not carry over mandatory data. For example, if you are creating a new lead with a new account, the mandatory fields do not show in the Event Lead page which can cause some data not to be captured.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Reserve is easy to use and very customizable. There is always help at your fingertips with chat!

Publié le 19.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The two biggest benefits are that the software is customizable to your account needs and the customer service could not be better. I don't know how big this company is, but when you talk to someone for help, it has that small office, family feel! GREAT SERVICE IS HARD TO FIND!

Avantages

It is customized to our needs and editable. The software is easy to navigate when you are trying something for the first time. The AMAZING tech support makes it that much better!

Inconvénients

I don't really have a least. Whenever I run into a problem, I just chat with someone and they are always able to help me or customize my account so I have the features I need.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

New user of the cloud Reserve

Publié le 10.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have enjoyed ReserveIT for years. The new cloud software is so friendly and productivity for me is great. I enjoy the customer service and they have always been informative and so cordial. The customer service reps are awesome. I would highly recommend Reserve to others. Thank you.

Review of Reserve Interactive Cloud

Publié le 02.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Switching over from Reserve Anywhere to the cloud based version was wonderful! It is so easy to use and planning events takes minutes!

Avantages

The calendar view to quickly look at what is coming up event wise. I also like that the software breaks items into category so each department knows exactly where to look to get the information they are seeking.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I think this is a great program however I just a few things that I wish you can make changes to

Publié le 15.08.2017

Avantages

Ease of use. It is so great how easy it is to use and make changes. i especially think access to reports and menus is great.

Inconvénients

Ease of use. i don't want my staff to access into payments but would like to make changes to the menu if need be but it doesn't seem to allow both.

7.0/10

Reserve has become the brains of our offsite catering services over the past 8 years.

Publié le 10.04.2018

Avantages

Reserve Interactive is extremely easy to work with and we appreciate the level of customer service. The system is very customizable and data is easily available to adapt to for many purposes.

Inconvénients

Some of the functionality is not streamlined and can seem over complicated. Reserve is pleased to accept our feedback and make updates as they become available.

Support client

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT RESERVE INTERACTIVE!!!!

Publié le 21.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Always so helpful, courteous, patient and immediately available to their clients.

The ease of using it

No cons what-so-ever

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Exactly what we were looking for!

Publié le 28.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In searching for an event management software, we were looking for a system that was easily navigable, highly customizable and that allowed for an extensive depth of reporting ReServe Cloud has ticked all of these boxes. I'm continually blown away by the high level of service provided by the entire team at ReServe Interactive, they're fast, comprehensive and really, really nice. With the Chat button in the system, their team has become an extension of our own, always only a click away and ready to help. ReServe Cloud was exactly what we were looking for and we couldn¿t be happier with our choice.

Avantages

- Customizable fields and page layouts
- Extraordinary customer service

Inconvénients

- Creating custom reports requires some practice
- Event list views can be tricky to navigate

Probabilité de recommander le produit

have been using the software for over a year, reporting, adjusting, accessing the data, works great

Publié le 20.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

More speed in taking banquet functions, access to any combination of data for reports and or planning, ablity to rebook parties and events effortlessly, ablity to give all key people access to what parts of the system that they need with out losing security, it has become a key part of our restaurant!

Avantages

reports, can customize, you can modify as you grow, easy to access what ever you need at any time, record keeping

Inconvénients

Over all layout scares everyone I have shown it to at first glance. Drop and drag options for the programing part would be a plus

Canoe Brook Country Club

Publié le 27.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's taken a Club who used a GIANT red book to book events into the next generation. Everyone on property has access to the system and at any given point they can see what is going on at the club.

Cloud Based, Unlimited Users & User-Friendly

Inconvénients

Calendar Exports to Excel Format... TERRIBLE!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

my experience with this software is amazing

Publié le 25.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

easy and fast events booking

fast
easy to work with
all in one screen
i can batch
set appointments
seee life cycle.
google calendar view

Inconvénients

i would love if the software has a link where guests can make automatic deposit without me remind them or taking their information

Sales and Venue Manager

Publié le 21.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great Event Software! Park Grill has been able to track and secure more business with this platform. We believe our customers understand our documents and don't have many questions because everything is listed out for them.

Avantages

Easy process for the event life cycle

Inconvénients

I am too busy to clean up things that need to be changed on the back end

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Love Reserve, the "chat" service has been wonderful, immediate answers!

Publié le 20.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

customization, ease of use, reporting they way our company wants to see it!

Avantages

Ease of use, everything we need for event information is right there. The ability to customize the software ourselves is a great benefit.

Inconvénients

Transition from Desktop version was difficult for some of our staff, just wasn't what they were used too.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Overall, working with the entire team has been amazing from start to finish!

Publié le 09.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Increased sales team accountability and tracking has led to higher overall conversion rates and increased sales.

Avantages

In no particular order: live chat functionality, CRM capabilities, ease of use, ongoing support and education, and Reserve's ability to adapt the software to our brand's very particular needs.

Inconvénients

There are minor details or changes we'd like to have that aren't customizable without affecting other areas of the software - which is challenging.

Reserve Review

Publié le 18.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Loved Reserve Anywhere. Reserve cloud is more labor intensive to use - more steps to accomplish a BEO

Avantages

ease of document creation, the support team is great

Inconvénients

Software is missing crucial elements that we need- - the ability to print a call report of all the emails generated and received for an event, the ability to enter appointments in reserve that sync to google calendar, the ability to see how an item had been service charged or taxed after entering onto a BEO

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The implementation and support teams have been absolutely fantastic in helping with our transition.

Publié le 02.02.2018

Avantages

The best part about this software is that just about everything has the ability to be customized. I can create documents and reports that work best for me and my team and anything that makes our daily work schedules a little bit easier is a huge PLUS.

Inconvénients

Getting accustomed to a new software is always challenging, as everyone becomes comfortable with old practices. At this time, my least favorite part of this software is the layout. While I do enjoy customizing many things, there are things that are not relevant to my daily use (Personnel, Memberships, Reservations, etc) in this software that just clutter my view.

With that being said, it is a new program to us and maybe I haven't yet learned all the navigation and capabilities of what is right now just "getting in my way."

Support client

I have been very pleased with the implementation, ease of learning and use of the system

Publié le 29.03.2018

Avantages

I have found the customizable parts very helpful. I can make simple changes without having to have a team member from ReServe Interactive make changes. However if I have a problem the online chat is always there to get a quick answer.

Inconvénients

Really I can say I don't have a CON with this. I have found it to be perfect for our needs and very easy to give training for new employees. it is very user friendly.