Avis sur Motivosity

4.8/5 (242 avis)

Motivosity - An Indispensable Tool for Next-Gen Culture

Publié le 21.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We started using Motivosity as a replacement for our previous employee recognition program (which consisted of hand written notes available for employees to fill out at the front desk). Motivosity is far and away the best tool we've used to increase employee engagement. It has changed the way we work in a few different ways: it helps employees recognize and reward each other for help given; connects like-minded individuals throughout the company in things that interest them; helps managers keep track of important dates on their teams (birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.); acts as a searchable company directory, not only for names and contact info but for skills and job responsibilities; gives managers insights into how their employees personalities affect their working relationships; and the list goes on and on.
One of the biggest benefits we've seen is the cultural inclusion of our remote and international employees. It really shrinks our corporate world so employees across the world feel like they're in the same building.
Recently departments besides HR have been using Motivosity to facilitate company-wide rewards for participation in software testing, marketing feedback, and more. Motivosity is a very easy way to incentivize employee participation in those projects.
New features are being added all the time, so the software's value keeps increasing while we use it.
Most importantly, Motivosity is actually used by our employees. A lot. Their interest hasn't fizzled over time, even without constant reminders or initiatives to increase usage. Once Motivosity got going it was self-perpetuating.

Avantages

Setup and maintenance is a breeze. We typically have one administrator look things over about once a week, and tools like mass importing and exporting of users and API integration options keep everything up to date.
Motivosity also adapts to varying budget constraints. You can spend as much or as little as you want to administer your recognitions and awards.
Motivosity seems so simple of a tool for the amount of benefits it offers.

Inconvénients

Since Motivosity is relatively new as a product, there are some features that would be nice to have, but aren't available yet. Luckily, since it is so new, the product teams are very responsive to requests for features.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity - Excellent tool for engagement, retention, core values, gratitude and culture building

Publié le 21.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Motivosity for over a year now. As a VP, Human Capital my main goal is to optimize the talent pool. In everything from retaining key players, to creating an atmosphere of gratitude and high performance, I need tools that help with this focus. Tools that are easy to implement and get everyone involved are critical. Motivosity was introduced and stuck instantly. With the support of Sr. leadership and a culture of high performance, this was a great tool to publicly reward top performers, show that our company cared, create relationships and interactions cross-departmentally, etc... This tool got people involved with each other and allowed us to clarify and drive a culture that focused on revenue generation and top line growth. This tool does not create a culture, but it definitely helps in sustaining the culture we wanted. I would highly recommend it!

Easy to implement<br>

Great and simple UI<br>

High adoption rates<br>

Created a sense of gratitude and giving<br>

Broke down cross departmental barriers
<br>
Used as a directory (source of truth) for knowing who did what<br>

Increased engagement<br>

Helped retain top performers by giving public recognition<br>

Allowed us to communicate corporate objectives<br>

Create large company challenges and rewarded through system<br>

Created a sense of unity in the organization

Inconvénients

I would love goal tracking capabilities, but it may not be the objective<br>

Getting leadership involved is SO critical, and showing the ROI on that was tough at first

Moto for Mayor!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've loved using Motivosity to instantaneously show my appreciation to my coworkers, even for simple things. I also love receiving Moto bucks; it totally makes my day. Motivosity is one of the features about my company that I always talk up to friends and family. It's a really fun and smart service that I love. I find myself wishing I had everyone I know attached to my Motivosity account so I could send a dollar here or there to someone who did something nice. I find that I just go to Motivosity to only send, view, and cash out on rewards. The surveys don't really tell me anything and the leaderboards don't mean anything to me because I don't know how it's calculated. I just know you probably get points for sending and receiving, but for those of us who aren't manager and above and only get a certain amount to give, it's pretty limiting. A while ago I did notice a bunch of typos and grammar/spelling issues on your website, so I sent an email to some generic address I found on the website saying that someone in Marketing should probably fix the issues I found. Someone actually responded and I don't know if they fixed them, but the website does look much better than it did a year ago.

Avantages

- It truly is super motivating
- easy to send and receive
- gift cards come quickly

Inconvénients

- the UI is not very pretty
- Sometimes I wish motivosity would "nudge" or remind you to think about someone who did something for you. I do a lot of last minute projects and most of the time, people are super generous and show their appreciation but sometimes I don't hear anything. I know it's a little entitled to expect moto bucks, but I know some departments in my company are notorious for not using moto bucks at all, which is a little discouraging.
- the milestones and org chart are pretty lame.
- there's really nothing to do of interest in motivosity except give money and cash out.

Gratitude simplified!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 20.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

One of the cheapest ways to motivate and empower employees is to say thank you. Too often we grateful to someone, but fail to actually express the gratitude. With Motivosity, it is easy to express thankfulness. The features of Motivosity allow for the user to quickly find the person they want to thank and then within 30-60 seconds can type up a quick thank you. It can be as simple as a "thank you for being you" or as elaborate as you want it to be. The system allows for people to be involved at the degree they feel comfortable and not forced to fill out a long form or make their gratitude fit in to someone else's format.

Additionally, we've used Motivosity to create fun games within our institution, with March Madness, we implemented a bracket system with departments that recognized and encouraged our people to complete their profiles, look at other people's profiles, to read the notes sent and to send recognition to other folks. This got everyone involved and allows us to realize shared interest in people who may not be geographically located near us. This has increased the "human" aspect of our jobs and formed connections between people and departments, which leads to greater respect and collaboration.

I've really enjoyed the simplistic nature of Motivosity and look forward to seeing how the program evolves going forward.

Avantages

simple, easy to use. Allows for 360 degrees of recognition, meaning that not only leaders recognizing reports, but peers recognizing peers, reports recognizing leadership. Despite what some people think, as a leader of people, we like to be told we're doing a good job too!

Inconvénients

When filling out the profile, it would be nice to have the system have a pop up window or highlight the areas in red that were not filled in correctly vs. just freezing and not allowing the user to complete. This would reduce the frustration of when a new user is trying to fill out the profile and gets stuck.

Happy Employees

Publié le 30.08.2017

Avantages

Before Motivosity, we would recognize our Associates that required a lot more administration and we always found that people would come and want to exchange their gift for something else. This product has made it very employee friendly as well as added other valuable tools. We solely use Motivosity as our only company org chart and find great value in the personality test and "social media" presence this gives our associates.

Inconvénients

My biggest frustration is the customer service, I wish there was a call in number we could talk to someone and fix the issues, instead we must rely via email which isn't as efficient. We used to have other features and granted its been upgraded but there are certain features we need as admin that haven't been added back. I've brought up the concern and the most we have heard is, "we'll look into it".

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

Publié le 01.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using.

One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit.

I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees.

The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations)

All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this.

There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful.

I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here.

**going on 9 years with Bluehost**

Support client

Love being able to thank my co-workers using this program. It's quick and easy!

Publié le 17.01.2018

Avantages

I really enjoy being able to enter my own comments into the thank you box...it's great not being limited to drop down boxes. Also l like how you can make comments private. Not everyone needs to see everything so it's great you can decide if it's public or private. The personality profile is also really cool. It's fun to see other people in the bank who are like me. And being able to change your profile picture. The fact that it's not some goofy profile picture HR plugs in there is awesome...I like that I have control over that.

Inconvénients

I still don't really understand how the points work...I am pretty sure you get more points for being thanked vs sending thanks, but in my head that is kind of opposite of how it should be. I know the intent isn't to get Motivosity points but since we do get points I feel like it's a flawed system. It's always better to give then to get, in my opinion anyhow.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

If you don't use Motivosity are you really working the right job?

Publié le 17.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a die hard user of Motivosity. I love giving "apology" dollars or pooling together for a pizza a few times a week. I see no other product that gets used in the office as often as Motivosity. The system is user friendly on both the computer or mobile version. I have never had any "bug" issues. Honestly 10/10 I go home and brag about Motivosity or speak of it as a reason why someone should join my company. It is vital to our upbeat workplace environment.

Avantages

I love the idea of Motivosity. I like that we can reward either publicly or anonymously co-workers for anything. As well we can give Motivosity for a birthday gift of to celebrate the arrival of a new baby. We can make it both playful of professional. There is no limit to the usability in the work place. The software itself is both intuitive and enjoyable to use.

Inconvénients

n/a keep making a great product to everyone at Motivosity. *high five* to everyone especially the design/engineering team

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

Publié le 01.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Avantages

Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks!

I also love the spell check - thanks for that.

The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Awesome recognition tool to use at any company.

Publié le 25.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our company has been using Motivosity for over 2 years. It has been a great tool for our employees to be able to recognize each other and have managers show their appreciation for their employees.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use and how clean the website is. As an admin, it is very easy to manage as well.

Inconvénients

This is a tough one because Motivosity is really an awesome tool. Their Support is a little slow, but they are always there to help with any questions that we may have.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity is the best for employee recognition!

Publié le 01.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Motivosity is an awesome tool that helps you recognize employees. It's great to see a Facebook-type feed to it and the awards and badges help build pride. I really love the interest features where I can see everyone in the company and what their interests are. We have created Starcraft groups directly because of that, which helps build teamwork. It's a great tool and I highly recommend it!

Avantages

- Facebook-type feed that shows all the recognition
- Interest groups where you can see interests of everyone and groups that can be created from it
- It's really easy to use
- Employees use it, which is a huge hit

Inconvénients

- Some of the admin features are a bit clunky, like having to go to the org chart to add a new employee. It would be nice to have easier access to admin things.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity has allowed me to show gratitude and recognition to my hardworking team!

Publié le 03.11.2017

Avantages

I LOVE that Motivosity allows me to create metrics driven goals and team competitions with a reward system that keeps them incentivized and motivated. This software works extremely well in any quota based role!

Inconvénients

There is not anything I dislike about Motivosity. I think it would be great if the public feed could be divided by department rather than the entire company but that is more of a requested feature than a dislike.

Support client

Motivosity, the best thing since "Thank You" cards.

Publié le 02.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love using Motivosity to reward and thank team members with something real. Sometimes people go above and beyond and this is a great way to reward that and say thank you. It's easy to use, including the App. I personally haven't had any experience with Customer Support so I can't speak to that much, but I think that in itself is a compliment to the product. I haven't had to contact CS. I have use Motivosity to incentive my team to make more calls or do more work. Whoever gets the most gets the money. Our MotoBucks are worth more than real money it seems...we cherish them.

Avantages

Easy to use. Oh, and it gives me gift cards to Amazon.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I am typing in an employee's name it won't come up. So I have to try their last name.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity is so easy to use and it's one of my favorite ways to reward hard working agents!

Publié le 11.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is an awesome product for recognizing the people on my team in a more personal way for all of their hard work.

Avantages

I like that you can give both your giving and spending money, in case you think someone deserves a little extra and you don't have enough. This is an awesome way to incentivize people and recognize those hard workers out there that go above and beyond. It's awesome to have a personal way to show your co-workers how much you appreciate them.

Motivosity is AWESOME!

Publié le 22.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is great working with great people. What makes it better is being able to recognize their personal and professional efforts in the workplace. I also love the ability to grab a gift card easily or even donating to my favorite charity.

Avantages

Simple and easy to use. Really makes a difference when people are recognized for small or large efforts.

Inconvénients

Getting the Visa card was a bit of a hassle. I think it had to do with a 3rd party taking care of the gift card. I ended up getting it in the end but the process was a bit burdensome.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great way to motivate others to help

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We work for an amazing company that hires amazing people, however sometimes someone goes above and beyond for you and you just want to thank them with some more firepower. Motivosity excels in this area and makes it so easy to show how much you appreciated someones efforts on your behalf. I love this program and it's really helped endear me to my current company, Health Catalyst.

Avantages

Ability to give and receive motivosity dollars. I LOVE all the gift card options that Health Catalyst has put in

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity is the best! It's such a great way to get to know each other at work.

Publié le 06.02.2018

Avantages

There are a ton of pros! It's really user-friendly. It's a fun way to show appreciation and get to know everyone. Motivosity matches you to others that have common interests and similarities which helps you get to know everyone in the office. Employees love that they can cash out their money and get fun gift cards. Also, Motivosity has great customer service. If I have a question or issue they are always quick and get it fixed.

Inconvénients

We have had a few problems where employees have tried to cash out their money and it wouldn't let them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Motivosity is a fantastic recognition tool

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I'm very satisfied with Motivosity. I think it's a great tool and I love how me and my team use it on a daily basis to recognize awesomeness in our organization.

It's easy to use and helps us to remind our team members of our company's values. I seldom have team members who don't know all of our values ("COOTIES") as a result. Thank you for building great software!

Ease-of-use
UX

Features - I'm sure there's room for more

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great way to motivate and recognize employees!

Publié le 20.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Better rapport with our employees and an easy/safe way to offer incentives.

Avantages

Motivosity is a very versatile platform that provides all employees with the ability to thank and recognize those around them. We've noticed that it's a great way to offer incentives and help people feel appreciated. Also, there are so many great awards to give from gift cards to donating to charity.

Inconvénients

There aren't a lot of cons. The only issue we've run into is that money has "disappeared". For instance, one morning all our management team's accounts had been drained, but no purchases had been made. Luckily, Motivosity's customer support is great and they were able to fix the issue in less than 24 hours.

I love Motivosity, I love that I get to know my fellow co-workers better

Publié le 31.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

i get to see my whole company roster and team.

Avantages

the details and also the ability to add pictures, and add comments, and birthdays its a very useful tool to get to know your team members better

Inconvénients

i don't have any complaints, the product is pretty solid, the updated that have done with the way it looks could be touch up a bit but other than that its great.

Easy and fun to use

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Motivosity is a great improvement from a previous site we were using. We can easily recognise and reward our employees. The fact that we can actually give money rather than some sort of "points" with little to zero value in real life is for us a great motivator. It becomes fun for manager to reward employees because we can give recognition and/or money rewards based on what we want to give them 1$-2$-10$ you decide, no more being stuck with giving the same amount of "points" all the time.

Avantages

Ease of use, nice and easy interface, good rewards.

Inconvénients

"like" updates on posts or comments are often wrong, often showing that I liked my on post when I did not.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

MOTIVOSITY: an ingenious way to give my staffs pat in the backs without having to leave my office.

Publié le 31.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm like a little hamster running in my hamster wheel with no end in sight while I'm at work. Motivosity helps me express my gratitude, or welcome someone (onboarding process), or wish someone a happy birthday, or work anniversary, or just to say hello without having to look for the person and ended up chit-chatting and getting distracted from my work. When a thank you or a welcome or a pat in the back is in order for a colleague, I would just do my "e-Pat" (I should register that word ... lol) via Motivosity and follow-up with my person when I have the time to finally to chit-chat away from my desk. Love it! Now everyone in the office always feel appreciated. :)

Avantages

All postings can be seen by everyone we've enrolled in Motivosity & staffs don't feel invisible anymore.

Don't have any yet. :)

Motivosity Platform

Publié le 25.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

LANDESK software has been using the Motivosity platform for employee recognition for roughly 2 years. We have gotten good feedback from our employees about the ease of the site itself. The reporting tools can be a bit clunky, however, the response time from the Motivosity support team is excellent to working through the issues. Additionally, Motivosity has been open to taking our suggestions for changes to fit our company culture and for the most part have been able to make the adjustments to match our needs. If your company does not currently have a recognition tool, I would recommend taking a look at Motivosity.

7.0/10

I love Motivosity! This has helped create a culture of appreciation in our company.

Publié le 08.05.2018

Avantages

I love that our company is using Motivosity. The program has really helped to create an attitude and culture of appreciation and fun. I personally love to be able to send someone a thank you that is more than just words, but also a little bit extra to really show much I appreciate what they do for me and the company. I also really love that everyone in the company can see the appreciation because it really helps drive the culture we are working to build.

Inconvénients

I love Motivosity so much, that I can't really think of anything that I don't like. My only thought is to keep adding more gift card options.

Support client

Motivosity has been fantastic for our work culture, inducing positivity and selfless thinking daily.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 27.02.2018

Avantages

Motovosity gives you the conscious effort to be aware of what those are doing around you and how you can make sure they know they are appreciated. It provides you the reminder to think about how your teammates have made the work you do successful. The best part too, is typically, these aren't for grandiose, over the top efforts, but the day to day things that your coworkers do every day. It is this kind of appreciation you are able to give and receive which I have seen make people feel more valuable and appreciated.