Spectrio

Affichage dynamique et moderne.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

242 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Enplug

Publié le 08/01/2019

Avantages

I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

Inconvénients

I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Publié le 11/04/2019

Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Avantages

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Inconvénients

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Potential of Being a Great Product

Publié le 08/02/2019

We use Enplug for the tv's in our facility to promote upcoming events, etc.. We will be testing it for our menu display at our coffee bar. It works with occasional reboots but overall pretty good. Again, expensive when you start deploying many of them.

Avantages

Ease of use. Small units. web based access to settings.

Inconvénients

the price of the unit along with the monthly fee is too much when you start having 10 of them in your facility. At that point, you start hoping for additional features to validate the costs.

Michael
Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of service options

Publié le 08/02/2018

The ability to communicate across locations.

The ability to communicate across locations.

Avantages

The templates provide a great guide and are easy to use. It gives the user ideas on the types of announcements that fit our business.

Inconvénients

Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.

Hi Michael,

Glad to hear Enplug has been easy and versatile!

As for your feedback about needing additional hardware - Enplug now works on certain commercial grade smart displays (shop.enplug.com) without an external Enplug device. We expect to have more of these available soon!

• Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love this product and it's easy to use

Publié le 11/09/2018

Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Avantages

Once we had templates in place, we've been able to communicate all kinds of information to our Team Members in an organized, professional manner.
The Customer Support Team is very quick to respond to my questions/issues. It seems I'm always trying to get things done quickly and they ALWAYS have the solution I need.

Inconvénients

We had some difficulty with running "movies" and wish there was a live feed we could use without having some kind of browser.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

Great but Glitchy

Publié le 31/10/2019

Overall it's been great because using Powerpoint or a thumb drive just isn't efficient or practical.

Avantages

EnPlug allows me to remotely manage TV displays in many different locations. I like the built in integrations for social media, directories, weather, traffic, etc.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more ability to customize what's actually being displayed, especially when it comes to the web pages. The hardware itself can be glitchy or have difficultly connecting sometimes. Needs more assistance regarding TV sizes and resolutions.

Bethany
Bethany
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Display efficent

Publié le 21/02/2019

Avantages

We use this as our display in our lobby for guest. From the back end, it is efficient and intuitive in updating and adjusting slides and displays.

Inconvénients

We have had the problem that the connection will just randomly drop and we will not be aware until a while later.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

Does the job and easy to deploy

Publié le 30/11/2017

Avantages

It's easy to deploy Enplug quickly. They have a lot of features built-in that enabled me to get up and running quickly and it fit my business case. Once you have it configured, it is easy to copy your configuration to multiple displays. Honestly, I thought this project would be more difficult than it was. The hardest part was getting the paperwork through my Fiance department.

Inconvénients

I think the interface could be improved. Setting up my display groups and apps was easy and it was easy to replicate it for new display groups, but if I wanted to change a similar setting across multiple display groups, I need to make the change on each display group. Minor, but it can be annoying.

Hello,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the system has been easy to deploy and set up.

Enplug is designed so that most changes can be applied across many displays at once. Can you let us know which types of changes you're needing to apply individually?

Thank you!

Great Quality

Avantages

I love how simple it is to learn this software. After just a quick training session and a few days of messing around in the system, I feel like I am a pro.

Inconvénients

I am personally not a big fan of the way the help articles are set up. I believe it would be easier to just have one search feature rather than clicking link after link to find the help that I want, especially if it is a simple solution.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super easy to use - I've recommended to all of my colleagues

Publié le 03/04/2019

Avantages

Easy, easy, easy to use. I think that's the biggest selling point for me. It just works and as soon as I found out about Engplug I started seeing displays in local businesses all over town. There are tons of enterprise features and automatic content that make it good for using with lots of displays, but it's still simple enough that the mom and pop ice cream shop uses it too.

Inconvénients

Haven't had any issues, but really looking forward to seeing what new apps they come out with!

Scott

• Support client

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

Publié le 15/01/2016

I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market.

I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not even on the radar in the digital signage market.

As a Craft Brewery located in remote Juneau, Alaska. Enplug's easy cloud management, simple plug 'n play device, and social media focused display fit perfectly with both our IT and Marketing strategies. As a more of a on the ground grass roots and customer driven business it made sense to leverage our social media in this way and we gained tremendous value from it. As an IT Manager I'd have to say you know you've got a winner when you've got your Dept., Marketing, and Retail all in love with a product like this and no fight over trying to get user adoption in the organization.

Our Brewery Gift shop is packed during the summer months with tourists and the Enplug displays actually hold customers attention as they watch or interact with posts or tweets to see it in person. The social media engagement with local visitors drove our numbers up double digits in our primary social media channels during the tourist season. It also added that live and dynamic experience that couldn't be replicated any other way, especially compared to the industry standard displays. You also end up with a positive feedback loop of engagement by your brick and mortar customers and your online customer base.

Enplug has pivoted their business model a few times and its gotten better each time as they improved their features, pricing, and offerings. Their service now offers complete packages of devices plus apps covering every business need including Menu's (something we've been looking to implement for some time in our Bar).

The only cons we had were with the original Enplug hardware which did have a problem with locking up. Enplug was great about replacing those no questions asked with the newer units that operate much better.

All in all, great company, and great service that we've been very happy with for about 2 years going. We've also seen more displays adopted in our area after the local Chamber of Commerce saw ours in operation and picked one up for their reception area, along with a few other establishments.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

Publié le 09/10/2019

We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement — plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

Avantages

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

Inconvénients

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Réponse de Spectrio

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

Rapeepun
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

Publié le 29/07/2020

We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Avantages

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

Inconvénients

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

Réponse de Spectrio

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

Kathy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Publié le 24/02/2018

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Avantages

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

Inconvénients

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting.

Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Tool for HR's Communication Toolbox

Publié le 12/03/2021

Nothing but positive. Now I can review/approve slides, graphics, and videos for both plant or companywide distribution. It saves a lot of time. This is one tool in the HR Communication Toolbox that requires little effort and allows you to focus your energies on other communication tools such as emails, postcards, postings, voicemail blasts, and text messages.

Avantages

Very easy to plug and play new and revised slides, graphics, or video. The ability to integrate and manage slides, graphics, and videos with multiple display units at separate locations streamlines the entire process from a Corporate HR perspective.

Inconvénients

To ensure properly display of content and graphics from PowerPoint presentation slides, they generally have to be converted to jpeg files.

Réponse de Spectrio

We appreciate the great feedback, Bob! I'm happy to hear that Enplug is helping you streamline your communications and that you find it so easy to use. I will share your feedback with our team. And be sure to be on the lookout for new updates. Thanks again for your review!

Katryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Great product

Publié le 10/10/2019

Excellent.

Excellent.

Avantages

We're a small/lean team that has to move quickly - the simplicity and ease of use of this product allows us to move at the speed of the business. Pulling in the social feeds is also helping as we continue to make progress on enabling social across the company.

Inconvénients

you've fixed it -- now we can more easily than ever upload a pic (versus having to upload a movie or pic to a ppt slide). no complaints. great product.

Réponse de Spectrio

Katryn, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of making our software easy so you can move at the speed of your business. We love hearing you're displaying your social media posts throughout your office. It's a great way to keep your team involved in the process. We are glad we were able to make it easier to upload an image. Check out our new graphic reordering feature!

Colleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Did not even need Enplug for Dummies

Publié le 21/12/2020

In a production plant setting, it can be challenging to make announcements when start times are staggered. Not everyone reads fliers posted on the walls. When I mix it up with Enplug to include sports highlights, local news and weather to be incorporated with corporate communications and announcements, everyone seems to be staying well informed.

Avantages

The web training/trainer was extremely thorough and easy to grasp. I am sometimes resistant to change, but LOVE using the software. I can customize any communication easily, and it looks like a graphics team designed it. Quick and easy to change out daily. I noticed that more and more of our Associates are paying attention during breaks to see what new slides have been added.

Inconvénients

I find it a bit more challenging to upload videos, but that is my learning curve and I am beginning to streamline it more each time.

Réponse de Spectrio

Thanks for the great feedback, Colleen! I'm happy to hear that our training was effective and you find our software so easy to use. We also love to hear how our customers are utilizing digital signage, so it's great to hear it's been an effective communication tool in your production plant.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

PingHD for Convention Center

Publié le 11/09/2018

PingHD are very responsive to my questions and respond quickly to tickets. They have a small dedicated team who care about their software and about their clients. The software is reliable, the responsive design allows us to access the software quickly and easily from any device (computer, phone, tablet etc.). Overall very happy with PingHD and the service they provide.

Avantages

Customer service and support has been outstanding. PingHD are responsive to questions and issues, they stand behind their product and if there is an issue, they make it right. Integration with our room booking software – all events are downloaded into PingHD and displayed on digital signs automatically. Templates can be updated / changed easily by non-technical staff. Changes can be made from either a computer or smartphone. Tight integration with SOC (software on chip) screens enables us to schedule on/off times, receive network and temperature info for each screen and alert us to any offline players. Hardware purchase is cost effective as we don’t need an external media player, a big step forward compared to many other signage platforms.

Inconvénients

Software could be more intuitive, however, after using the software on a regular basis this issue is trivial.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product with great customer support

Publié le 06/01/2020

Avantages

I like how easy it is to make different display groups and managing the content that will be displayed on them.
There are plenty of apps that Enplug can integrate with and it just looks nice and smooth.

Inconvénients

The old version of the physical devices were failing from time to time but looks like that was fixed in the new versions.

Réponse de Spectrio

Daniel, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you find it easy to manage content and how it looks nice and smooth. Stay tuned for some new apps!

Enplug is great

Publié le 26/09/2019

Streamline lobby displays.
Efficient & Modern

Streamline lobby displays.
Efficient & Modern

Effective communication platform

Inconvénients

Had to exchange one of the devices since it was overheating. However, the exchange was simple, easy and fast.

Réponse de Spectrio

Jorge, thank you for reviewing Enplug. We are glad we were able to quickly exchange the device. We strive to make our product efficient, modern and easy. It's great to hear your experience aligns with our goals. Don't forget to try our new reordering feature! It will help you keep your graphics organized and save you time.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Overall a really good software

Publié le 14/09/2018

The overall experience is fine. I would insist on fixing those glitches as it adds time to the projects we work on. But the other than that, the software runs well and it's easy to navigate and use.

Avantages

It's easy to use and navigate through. It's intuitive and even with the recent updates, it only takes thirty minutes to learn how to use the new version.

Inconvénients

It has glitches. Sometimes when copying layouts from one network to another, instead of copying the layout currently working on, it grabs an old one that was used months ago. It forces you to have to start over again; which adds unnecessary time.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product, easy and fast to use, very intuitive

Publié le 25/03/2021

We had very few incidents or problems, all of them were quickly solved. We use it to display our training schedules, promos, videos, and happy birthday messages.
The setup of layouts its super easy, and publishing new content is super fast.

Avantages

Very easy to set up, the tech support is extremely effective and friendly. The learning curve is very short and once set up, it super easy to use. Highly recommended

Inconvénients

I would like more templates since it saves us time

Réponse de Spectrio

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm happy to hear Enplug has streamlined your communications and has been easy to use. We're working hard to create even more templates so stay tuned! We appreciate your review!

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Communications Outlet

Publié le 05/11/2019

Avantages

The ability to send out information (stills, video) to our agency from a central location. We have displays in all of our common areas of the building.

Also, the ability to control the scheduling and removal of assets is a major plus!

Inconvénients

There have been some wifi connection issues, but I'm not sure if it's our infrastructure in some areas or not.

• Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Overall a worthy investment

Publié le 21/09/2018

Overall satisfied with the product. While the software needs time to get us to, once you understand it, it's easy navigate, though there are a couple of extra step that are needed in order to accomplish creative flexibility.

Avantages

The ability to control multiple boards within one design

Inconvénients

Inability to turn on and turn off softwares from a website. Must be done physically in front of the monitor.

Desi

Positive Feedback for Enplug

Publié le 17/01/2020

Enplug displays are a big part of our business. We have one screen to advertise and another for interactive social media.

Avantages

The effective of the screens within our business.

Inconvénients

Would like to see more apps than what's available.

Réponse de Spectrio

Desi, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We love how you're utilizing social media apps to engage your customers! By displaying your new promotions and items, will increase orders and awareness. Stay tuned for new apps!