63 avis

Hexnode MDM

Gérer, surveiller et sécuriser les appareils mobiles professionnels

4,6 /5 (63 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

The Best Multi-Platform MDM

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 27/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For someone with experience with MDM setup, Hexnode is easy to configure and setup. All of the configuration options are laid out in a logical way and all features work as expected. They are actively developing the product and the technical support is excellent.

Avantages

Intuitive system requiring no training to configure. Manages any type of device and integrates with all types of services needed to support authentication and systems management.

Inconvénients

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Nicholas B.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

Limitless features, but be careful

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 31/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software is much more intuitive than free options that are available. At $4/month for each phone, this is something that will almost instantly pay for itself. We get nervous with the amount of access we have to employees, so it is important to be honest and upfront with users of mobile devices that they are being heavily monitored.

Avantages

You can do almost anything to control phones out in the field of your employees. This will limit the time wasted having employees come in the office to assess their phones. Also, this makes it so if someone steals a phone with this software, the phone will be basically useless due to the security features.

Inconvénients

Employers should be very careful with how they implement this software. This should not be used on a phone that was not issued to an employee. It would help if this app better explained to the users the amount of surveillance it is utilizing during each step of usage.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Steven B.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

An integral piece of our workflow adjusting to the COVID era..

Publié le 10/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our implementation of Hexnode started as a replacement for some very expensive time-clocks from our HR partner, we needed a way to centrally manage the iPads for use as time-clocks. Now, we're using Hexnode for temperature logging kiosks, timeclocks, iPhones for our security, and more iPads soon to be used for our maintenance staff.

Avantages

The centralized management is very simple and intuitive. Made management of our iPads for use as timeclock/temperature logging extremely simple from anywhere. Our business is near 24/7 and dealing with limited staffing, the ability to remotely control this integral part of the safety of our employees has been paramount.

Inconvénients

Had a few glitches during implementation, but nothing customer service couldn't quickly work our via live chat.

Nathan D.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Avoid at all COST

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

literally the worst MDM solution out.

Avantages

Initially this software seemed like a seamless integration to our MDM needs on our Samsung devices. Price seemed good, feature-set seemed perfect. NONE of these were the case.

Inconvénients

nothing works correctly, except the enrollment that equals added cost. from there it is a disaster.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Jeffrey C.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great MDM, Great Support

Publié le 24/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hexnode's support has been great. They solved any problems I ran into quickly.

Avantages

This software has exceeded my expectations and deployment was incredibly simple.

Inconvénients

One of the features I was looking for (the ability to disable USB lock on iOS devices) isn't available, but I was told it's in development.

Jonas D.
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
Traduire en français

Good value for money and awesome support

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 22/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support !

Avantages

The enrolment of new devices is easy and the control features are great.

Inconvénients

The invoicing does not follow the "active" devices but we have to subscribe to a specific amount of devices, even if it is not used.
It would be better to increment our invoice each time a new dive is enrolled on our account.

Brian C.
Traduire en français

Simple UI and good value for the price

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Avantages

Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Inconvénients

A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

Daniel mario M.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Lots Of Good Features But Can Be Complicated To Set Up

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 24/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The software has a lot of features and it works well, the only problem from my point of view is that with feature richness also comes a sometimes complicated and obscure way of getting to the right settings. I'm pretty tech literate but often have to ask support how to do things, even though this is rare for other software providers we have. On the other hand, their support is very helpful and responsive in getting me the answers I need, so eventually I get things done

Avantages

Rich feature set, works well, excellent support.

Inconvénients

Can get complicated to set up and it can be difficult to find out how to do the things you need it to do. But support team is very responsive and always helps.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Very satisfied

Publié le 09/05/2020

Very positive.

Avantages

The ease of use. Very userfriendly and easy to navigate. After sales support is also great and they really listen to what the customer wants. In my case, they really listened to my requests of 2 specific features and implemented it.

Inconvénients

Nothing at the moment. Pricing, if I really have to mention something. Pricing could always go down a bit.

Justin M.
Traduire en français

Hexnode is a great value. Works great with Android and iOS!

Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

The interface is very easy to use which cuts down on admin time. Support is very responsive and thorough. We primarily use Hexnode for Android, we use the multi-app kiosk mode in our elementary classrooms and it works wonderfully. We push all Android apps as APKs. I recently started adding some iOS devices and have Hexnode synced with our VPP account.

Inconvénients

I was having some issues with the kiosk mode with certain app settings. Although all my issues have been resolved by support.

Mark G.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Fantastic product, Awesome service

Publié le 07/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The support makes this a stand out offering.
I often approach suppliers with money to spend and a use case to deliver, most but not all demonstrate passion and reliability whilst in review stages and then in on-boarding and delivery.
A few continue this throughout there working relationship with you.
Hexnode have shown a unique passion to be the best at what they do, regardless of my needs they strive to deliver more to make there solution better. This in turn make give me more tools in the kit.
Hats off to the team and keep up the good work!

Avantages

The product is intuitive, the learning curve is quite flat and whenever you need support it is there for you.
The guys and girls at the support team have responded to me in web chat at all hours of the day with quality advise and support. Where they need to confer with a colleague they will be honest and say this and i always have had a response.
I needed a specific use case, they delivered it and more. I have found features i was not looking for that have now become great additions.
The plans are well laid out from a pricing point of view regarding the functions associated.
The team also have taken on board feedback and requirements and even added functionality where appropriate.
I you know nothing about MDM but know you need one I dont think you could find a better team to help you.
If you need an MDM solution to grow with your business needs then this is likely to be a great fit.

Inconvénients

Better support for non mainstream devices, I know they work hard to reach the level of capability on all devices that they have achieved on Samsung as an example.
My use case was around 200 Nvidia Shield tablets so we had to work with that, it may just be feature envy but if Samsung had been able to do what I needed i would be able to exploit more of the tool box on offer.

Walaa I.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

awesome

Publié le 08/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

we have not gone live till now , but am very happy to deal with such Team and Company , hope to continue as it and more and more , very recommended for one reason , there is too many reasons but from mu opinion the most important one is the non improvement to the product and the level of your technical support as a professional one

Avantages

non stopped improvements and enhancement to raise this product , and 24 hour technical support its over all I think , very polite and professional team to contact with and the always help even its a miner issues , very supportive team in general even if its non hexnode mdm issue they always give a very good consulting effort , hope to always be at this stage of helping and support , as the product it very good and covers all or need , I have added the releases in the feature , when some features added to the product as remote connection and other issue which is contacted with the team , it will be our golden software

Inconvénients

as major role as user role , we have in the product two roles : admin and reports , it would be more nice to have a technical support role that should just review the tabs that is privilege to , another thing which be to have availability to custom the reports when needed , and if any when wiped the device to have a notification immediately of those how abuse the system

John C.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Hexnode

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hexnode has been great. Yes it has had issues and I have found bugs. One that would wipe the device entirely. But I was able to work with the Hexnode team and get everything fixed. The product is good but the customer service is great. I have used other MDM in the past and did not like dealing with them or the service.

Avantages

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very powerful.

Inconvénients

I have found devices that it does not work on. I have found bugs.

Christopher H.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Works great,

Publié le 24/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Avantages

Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've found to offer this feature. Software is easy to install and easy to use. The intial policy setup in the management URL takes a little time, but is also easy. Once the setup is complete, you can assign the policy to whatever device needs it. You can have multiple policies if needed as well. I've contacted customer service a few times for figuring out how to do something, finding where a setting is, and purchasing a license. Each time the representative was kind and knowledgeable.

James L.
Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

The best MDM around

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 02/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hexnode has been really helpful they have made sure that my needs are met and solved by them. if you need anything additional added to you're platform they will make it possible. i 100% recommend hexnode to my business and clients! it's been a real pleasure working with hexnode.

Avantages

I have been testing/trying out a few MDM tools and this is the best one i have use out of them all! It was so easy to use!
Just tick/untcik what you do and don't want the end user to do and that's it you are set. you have so many options to pick from it makes really easy and covenant to setup your devices.

Inconvénients

the only thing that i didn't was not being able to assign different roles to users, but after speaking to hexnode they implemented this for me so i could make different roles.

James L.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Best MDM

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

This tool is so easy to use and to setup policies, no complex settings everything is at your finger tips ready to create your policy. Enrolling a device is just scanning a qr code! Its that simple.

App catalog is amazing! so sleek and looks really appealing.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to write here. Hexnode has been amazing

Larry F.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
Traduire en français

They have always been there with support

Publié le 06/10/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Avantages

easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Inconvénients

Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Tayyab C.

One of the BEST MDMS!

Publié le 12/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Device management and full control, device monitoring

Avantages

Online portal is extremely easy to use and enrollment process is very simple. Changes made in the portal are applied immediately across all devices. Search function is really thorough and has all of the options that I needed.

Inconvénients

Remote view feature is sometimes flaky. There can be a delay between the device and in the portal by a few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't work properly, making it unreliable.

Sondang H.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

with hexnode the work is smooth

Publié le 09/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Avantages

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Darryl Y.
Traduire en français

Super support. Excellent mobility management.

Publié le 06/10/2017

Avantages

Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Inconvénients

When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Web UI, an improvement over Maas360

Publié le 09/08/2019

Avantages

It has a remote view feature for iOS, great support, and a super easy to navigate UI compared to Maas360.

Inconvénients

Not as feature packed as Maas36, but works perfectly for what we need in our organization.

Matthew P.

Great software

Publié le 08/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Allows us to have a tablet that is secure and single purpose.

Avantages

It's easy to manage and the customer support is great! We have it set up on 18 tablets now and works great. We use it daily.

Inconvénients

I wish I had more control over software updates, but I think that's a fault of Android, not Hexnode. No major complaints.

Israel M.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux
Traduire en français

Hexnode is the solution to our SMB!

Publié le 08/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Tech support is amazing and prompt!

Avantages

Deployment is fairly simple with Android.

Inconvénients

All the good features are the most expensive plan..

Shashwat S.
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
Traduire en français

Security and Management software for mobiles

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 28/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helps us secure many mobile application which contains the SPI data. The security is good, User Interface is good. It is a very good product.

Avantages

I comes with a very good Security structure for mobile applications. It comes with functionality of secure and wipe. All mobility platforms which includes Windows (deskpto, laptops and phones Phones), iOS, Android , macOS etc are supported by Hexnode MDM.

Inconvénients

No technical glinche detected as of now, in my knowledge. The support could be better.

Pam K.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
Traduire en français

Best MDM Solution for Manufacturing!

Publié le 20/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I haven't tested the Windows app yet, however, we are getting ready to deploy our first set of laptops with the Windows MDM. The iOS app has been tremendously helpful in tracking locations of all of our devices.

Avantages

This software was the easiest to get hooked up to our DEP and MacMini, and it was super simple to configure. Feature packed, and helps even the leanest IT Departments to deploy a viable MDM solution.

Inconvénients

Importing users phones that were not going to be wiped (as part of the DEP/Apple Configurator on the MacMini) led to some weirdness with apps, but brand new phones and devices will be able to import in with no issues.