Avis clients sur Freshsales

Freshsales

Le CRM pour les équipes commerciales à haute vélocité

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Freshsales, le meilleur

Publié le 10/10/2023

Avantages

Freshsales , est un outil CRM qui permet de gérer des e-mails à canaux multiples et plus encore pipeline pour conclure la vente plus facilement qui combine les fonctionnalités commerciales et marketing..

Inconvénients

Mon utilisation, Freshsales est idéal à l'automatisation des forces de vente pour augmenter la productivité et aussi l'amélioration dans la gestion de revenue,mais pas souvent il y a un petit bug sur l'interface c'est-à-dire les ponts avec Freshsales ne sont limpides .

Jérémie
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

La machine de ventes fraîches

Publié le 12/07/2023

Freshsales ma permis d'être dynamique sur le net.

Freshsales ma permis d'être dynamique sur le net.

Avantages

Freshsales est un logiciel très adapté à mes besoins. Car il me permets de gérer plusieurs choses à la fois. Je l'aime bien.

Inconvénients

Bon le monde évolue de jour en jour, donc il faut dynamiser un peu le logiciel.

Stacy

Freshsales

Publié le 29/09/2022

Avantages

Excellent logiciel pour les ventes et la gestion de client.

Inconvénients

On ne peut pas être plusieurs sur le même deal.

Peter
Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Publié le 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Avantages

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Inconvénients

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Amanda
Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

FreshSales is a CRM that is easy to use and configure

Publié le 18/09/2023

Facilitating the organization of all of our potential customers' contact information and email history in one location. You may utilize their reporting function to maintain tabs on sales and top performers, and you can use and build email templates to speed up communication with prospects and customers.

Avantages

Freshsales is an intuitive CRM that is always seeking to better itself. I appreciate that my suggestions are not only heard but also acted upon. It's simple to integrate with your email and offers cross-platform support for apps like Acuity and Google Calendar.

Inconvénients

If the leads have different addresses, please don't ask for them twice. The CRM software FreshSales will flag a lead as duplicate if there are multiples with the same name.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Missing things rivals do well

Publié le 10/10/2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in...

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Avantages

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Inconvénients

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Becky
Becky
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great customer relationship management system

Publié le 20/11/2023

Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

Avantages

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

Inconvénients

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Nikhil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

Publié le 14/01/2023

I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Avantages

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Inconvénients

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

Kyrstin
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Powerful integration tools!

Publié le 22/09/2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Avantages

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Publié le 04/01/2021

So far, it's been all good!

So far, it's been all good!

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Inconvénients

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Lindsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best CRM for our small business

Publié le 06/10/2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Avantages

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Inconvénients

Search function, would like to search keyword

Claritysoft CRM et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Logiciel antérieur

Keap

Price and functionality
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best CRM and email marketing solution in the market!

Publié le 03/10/2022

Avantages

When you are a one-man band, I need as much automation as possible. Freshsales offers that and is the best at it.

Inconvénients

They have a limited list to integrations to other products in the market.

Lucky
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

2 Weeks of Use and It Is OK....

Publié le 28/03/2024

Avantages

Been using it for about two weeks so far and the layout is very nice. Still need to get used to the interface but it is easier to use than HubSpot.

Inconvénients

With quite an extensive database, I feel like HubSpot loads everything faster than Freshsales.

Jayanth
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

Publié le 08/08/2023

Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

Avantages

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

Inconvénients

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Freshsales

We got a better price, overall product pitch & the Freshsales team accommodated our custom requirements
Nicholas
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Publié le 11/10/2022

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Avantages

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Inconvénients

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Rachel
Rachel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

The CRM Freshsales is useful and adaptable

Publié le 10/07/2023

Managing your leads, prospects, deals, wins/losses, and clients is a breeze. It allows you to keep tabs on your emails and see when you were last in touch. When dealing with thousands of leads, this is a great way to keep everything straight and organized.

Avantages

I like how simple it is to narrow down potential customers. I appreciate the convenience of being able to draft contracts for clients and have them sign them electronically. Having access to pre-made email templates, mass emailing, and detailed stats is also fantastic.

Inconvénients

The strict structure of Freshsales sometimes gets on my nerves. It's both helpful and confusing that there are so many filters to choose from. It can be a lot to take in at once.

Marah
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

Publié le 10/01/2023

Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

Avantages

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Inconvénients

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Wolfgang
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Publié le 05/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Avantages

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Inconvénients

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Theresa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

Publié le 27/09/2017

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Avantages

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Inconvénients

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Bo
Bo
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Easy Automation

Publié le 24/11/2023

Created marketing campaigns to predict sales, created scenarios to see the different results, created templates from scratch with the team to see what else we can do for more.

Avantages

The design and the usage of salesforce automation feature makes Freshsales the best as it has the simplest but most effective features that enables you to create, customize, modify, and monitor sales activities. Creating several marketing campaigns in a short time is also another best feature of Freshsales, the team can work on them and generate reports to high management and even it can give you a prediction of a campaign over a time line. Integration with other products on another hand is also very usable as we used it with other software which worked fine.

Inconvénients

The version updates could be a headache for larger companies, migration could take a few months, customer support after sales should be much faster.

Rajath

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

Publié le 07/07/2017

Avantages

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price.

- User Behaviour Tracking:

Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on.

- Lead Scoring:

Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly.

- Easy scheduling of tasks and activities

- Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

- Multiple Deal Pipelines:

We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

Luis Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Great fit for SMBs looking for their first professional CRM

Publié le 29/06/2023

This a cloud-based CRM that includes many features and very useful thinking to turn this solution into a key element of the sales team

Avantages

Freshsales is a great tool to start a good CRM effort, it has a lot of useful features that make it a good fit for those starting a professional sales team

Inconvénients

The main thing doesn't work for us on this was the problem integrating with our ERP and we ended to move to a CRM already integrated with our ERP

Salesforce Sales Cloud et Zendesk Sell
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Freshsales CRM Review

Publié le 21/08/2023

Avantages

Freshsales has lots of good features, and the price is reasonable compared to others in the market. The customer service and support desk is stellar; they are always available to chat and assist within minutes.

Inconvénients

The product is difficult to navigate and at times feels unintuitive. Sometimes, it feels as if they're relying on excellent customer service to make up for a less usable app. However, they are always growing and sending out updates, so I know they're working on this. If you're willing to learn the interface and deal with some of its quirks, then you'll be rewarded with creative features and excellent customer service. If you want a simple, easy to navigate and use CRM, I would look elsewhere.

Anuj
Anuj
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

Publié le 11/07/2022

Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

Avantages

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

Inconvénients

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Pratik
Pratik
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Look at other options

Publié le 20/10/2019

We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

Avantages

The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

Inconvénients

This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly.
A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from
1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers.
2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers.
3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months.
4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data.
5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options.
6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free.
7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect.
8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.