Avis sur Member365

Member365

Centralized dashboard for member-based organizations

4.2/5 (18 avis)

Member365 software gets better by the day, with new features being released every week.

Publié le 14.12.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

One of the best things about the Member365 system is that the developers are continually working on updates, and they get released to the customers. Our organization uses this system at a high level, and every time we think "it would be really great if the system could do THIS"....a new update to the system comes out over the next couple of weeks to answer our prayers! So the system is very "fluid."

The customer service has been a strength as well - the sales and technical teams have been in contact with us throughout the entire process, and are quick to answer concerns. They have rarely ever told us "that can't be done." They generally say that everything can be done, and they discuss as a team how to give us what we need.

The software is pretty user friendly. After a week it is easy to become very familiar with the day-to-day aspects of the system. However the software is so robust that after three months we have yet to get into all of the features.

Our most successful part of the software has been the Continuing Education (CE) portal. It took a few extra weeks to get exactly what we wanted, but it was worth it. Our members now enter their CE on their own, and it works very well. We have a lot of CE "rules" and the system manages everything as well as we had hoped.

Our biggest hurdle has been getting the financial aspect of the software to align with our accounting needs - however the developers have been in daily contact with our accountant to ensure that the system ultimately gives us exactly what we need. This goes back to the "fluidity" of the system - if you need something, it can be created and added to the system at any time. You just have to ask!

Support client

Member365 is meeting our complex requirements.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 26.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Member365 product has advanced greatly since we started working with it. At first I didn't think it would be able to meet our complex multi-sport offerings but I have since been proven wrong. We use Member365 to register numerous adult membership categories as well as youth sport camps. We checked out other solutions and did not find anything that could match Member365 in quality for price. Looking forward to continuing to work with Member365 and I would recommend that other recreational sport groups give it a try.

Avantages

It's not a custom solution that I have to keep paying to upgrade each year.

Still in development

The Perfect Package

Publié le 09.03.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After having used a distinctly complex fundraising software program for the past several years, we determined we must scale to our specific needs as a growing association, best fitting our membership and assist in our further growth.

Instead of fundraising software, we needed an association management program that was clean, user-friendly for both the admin and our membership, housing all of our association's tools under one roof. We found Member365 by Pixelera to be 'the perfect package!'

Member365 was the first software I researched, and by the end of our search, it was my number one pick. It offered everything I would need (as the primary administrator) on a daily basis right at my fingertips!

Member365 is super easy to learn, it has a clean interface mimicking various social media sites, and most importantly for me, an automated Member Management & Communication system, increasing my efficiency and effectiveness beyond measurement. It truly has been a life-saver, and a stress reliever!

Another stress reliever has been the incredible customer service & support I have received from the Pixelera team. From the research phase with Stephen to the implementation & support with Michael and his team, this software transition has been virtually painless. And that's no exaggeration.

I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to work with Stephen and Michael & their entire Member365 by Pixelera team. It has been a pleasure from day 1, and I highly recommend Member365 by Pixelera as your software solution.

The Solution we Needed

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After having walked away from an expensive system that was not very functional or user-friendly, we were thrilled to find Member365. The product delivers everything that our association requires, and more. The developers have not only delivered an excellent product, they also understand the association world, both from the member and the administrator's perspective. Member365 has saved us countless hours of work within all of our management functions. We feel extremely fortunate to have found this product, and the people that stand behind it.

Avantages

- Ease of use, minimal training required
- Affordability
- Self-serve experience for members
- Meets all of our needs

Inconvénients

- There has been some struggle with making the portal truly bilingual

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Not too bad, could use some better ease of use.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 22.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Really could use a better upgrade as far as an easier way to set up a sequence of entering inventory.

Avantages

Everything is in order. ...

Inconvénients

Having to go back through a process of entering things in twice. That's makes my job twice as hard.

Happy 'ish

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our organization signed up to use member365 just this past summer and the on boarding support was excellent. I do find the site fairly easy to use with navigating through some aspects not necessarily intuitive. When creating events, the publish button on the bottom is sometimes not as visible as it could be which did initially create great frustrations when creating tickets and having them disappear.

The support I found in the last month has been slower to respond then I had hopped. I did have to send a second email checking on the update of one issue and still haven't heard back regarding another (sent Oct 18). Fortunately we have been able to work around these issues, but I would expect a better response then that.

Avantages

All the components that exist in the product and the ability to link it to our current web site.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have experienced is the slow or non response of the support desk

Member365 and the San Francisco Professional Food Society

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been extremely happy with the software's robust features and with the customer support. I would like to seen improved Help features and more in-depth instructions and explanations of features and options. I feel that I am only taking advantage of a small percentage of the available modules. I would like additional support to fully understand and implement the system to provide maximum benefit to my membership.

Fully featured

Inconvénients

Lack of really in-depth training on features and modules.

Member 365 journey

Publié le 28.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had never been involved in a project like this before, my background was policy and research not IT and databases so it was a big thing for me to be taking on. From the very start the supporting staffs were so lovely, patient and helpful - especially patient!! I worked with Michael very closely through the data on boarding and the customising of our portal - he was always a pleasure to work with, he never made me feel like I was asking a silly question, and he never said 'haven't I already shown you how to do this 5 times' even though he most likely had! The things that impressed me most about him was his ability to listen and be very responsive about our needs, and in particular he really did genuinely care about us and clearly wanted to get the best outcome, and to ensure we were maximising the potential of the system and that it was working to benefit us and our members. I After we had our last session together and launched the system, he told me I could contact him anytime if I had a question, an idea or just wanted some advice. that meant a lot and I know he was genuine, and i'm sure I will take him up on that!

Publié le 23.02.2017

Avantages

it easy to use, modern and has a lot of functionality. The majority of the modules work very well and are easy to use and learn. This is a great platform for any membership organization and the price is very reasonable.

Inconvénients

Many things do not seem to be completed. Even though the email marketing system works very well it continues to have a message that it is a beta version. Filters, categories, and tags are very difficult to understand and the documentation is not at all complete so it makes if very difficult to use the full functionality of the program. They do not communicate very well and the staff does not seem to know the software in depth.

Excellent and User Friendly

Publié le 03.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We are a small/medium sized organization (less than 700-800 members) that utilizes this software for all of our membership and learning management needs. It is extremely easy to use and simple to navigate. However, it does take some time to get everything up and running - considering the amount of data you will need to input into the system. The customer service is great and they are helpful during each step of the process. The cost seems reasonable and they are willing to negotiate regarding certain features. To date, my only critique would be the lack of customization options for your individual organization (ie. page layout, header graphics, page colors, etc). Hopefully, they will explore that feature in the future. We would recommend this product to other organizations.

New to Member365

Publié le 07.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall the experience has been good. As with most new systems, there have been several things that have popped up as we have been going through the process of getting several of my clients set-up. Support has been good. We appreciate the staff's willingness to even make some adjustments to their systems to better accommodate our needs. We are looking forward to a long lasting relationship.

Avantages

The capabilities it has to offer and the automation that will save staff time.

Inconvénients

Some of the maneuvering around and what certain things mean or how to do some things

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GREAT onboarding experience with helpful reps

Publié le 01.02.2018

Avantages

Versatile, user-friendly, allows our organization to make a number of different tasks easier than ever. I use it mainly to control communications with my downtown merchants association.

Great Innovation

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My company began using Member365 because we were using too many systems to organize our member's needs. M365 allows us to have efficient and coordinated communications with our members and helps us manage the data that we collect from them. As they are a new company, it will still take some time for some glitches to work out, but we are excited to continue to use their product and see how their company grows.

7.0/10

After struggling with other softwares, this was refreshing and so simple for a non-techy person.

Publié le 26.11.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I cannot say enough about the ease and comprehensiveness of this software. It takes care of all our association management issues - membership, events, training, finances, reports, etc. The ease of sending eblasts to large groups without having to use an external program is amazing since all the emails and messages are all stored in each member's profile. The support provided by the Member365 team has been remarkable and timely for someone who is not high tech. I have no reservations is recommending this software to potential users as it can be customised to meet your needs. Try it, you will like it!

Outstanding value and service

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The entire experience from on boarding to now day to day use of Member365 has been seamless. The customer support is outstanding and I continue to be surprised by the breadth of functionality. The software has streamlined our internal processes and ensures we stay in contact and on top of our memberships. Definitely a happy customer.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 24.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Member365 has a great platform to build member profiles for your organization however, it's a little complicated to use at first. It would be great for a large organization in need of many functions at once: event planning, member profiles, tracking activity, etc. It could be more useful if they had videos online on how to create different types of member directories etc. Their member directory is also a little simple. It's hard to customize it to your needs.

Avantages

Lots of different features: event planning & tracking, member profiles, tracking organization transactions and activities, graphs to visualize tracking data

Inconvénients

Too complex of a platform for smaller organizations, member directory too simple and not easily customizable.

5.0/10

A Bit Pricey

Publié le 13.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

While this system appears great the onboarding costs are high for small business/associations. Also, the premiums should be thrown into the system with the price that they are charging.

Unlimited Administrators

Premium Features and High On boarding Price

UPHA Review of Member365

Publié le 27.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are so pleased with Member365. They held our hand through the whole process and the program was just what we were looking for. With so many membership programs out on the market, it can be overwhelming for a small non-profit. We made the right choice with Member365.