MemberLeap

4,8 (86)
Donnez votre avis !
Découvrez les solutions en matière d'adhésion

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

86 avis

Kirk
  • Secteur d'activité : Système judiciaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Creation of new website for Statewide Judicial Association

Publié le 27/07/2019

The MemberLeap team was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Only one team member wasn’t as extremely friendly as all the others and lacked some follow up on our questions. We liked that they are a locally based company so we checked out their business operations.

Avantages

I could understand the functionality and I only have general technology skills. This package will enable our group of volunteer Judges to vastly increase our communication and get better organized. The calendar, message boards, and mass emails are especially helpful trying to run an organization of volunteers without an executive director.

Inconvénients

There are a few layers to get through to create designs and some areas can be frustrating when you forget how to do something. We are beginning to create some how to videos to assist with this

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks for the review Judge Tabbey! We are excited that you have found a software platform to meet your organization's needs. We love partnering with local associations too!

Kermit
  • Secteur d'activité : Forces de l'ordre
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Teaching an old dog new tricks

Publié le 30/01/2017

I am 79 years old and not very computer smart. I am FORBPO's Treasurer and the primary user of the MemberLeap program. This whole project has been a challenging experience for me. The personnel at Vieth Consulting, who were involved with our project, have been very professional and patience with me which was greatly appreciated and gave me confidence to continue to go forward. The billing program has reduced much time and has resulting in a greater and more timely response from our members. The ability for members to review their personal data and make corrections or up date their information has reduced the time that I had to spent doing that task in the past. The Event part of the program was more of a challenge for me in setting up the event and the registration for our annual event. After some trial and error and assistance from Vieth, I was able to develop and put on line our annual convention program and registration. The one thing that the program did not accomplish, which was a disappointment, was the ability to produce a PDF Registration Form. FORBPO's member are mostly elderly. One third of our membership do not use computers. I had to develop a separate PDF registration form using another application program. I have to manually enter the information from the hard copy registration form into the Event program in order to trap all the event information that I need to track. There have been some minor cliches but the more a work with, and the better I understand the program, the more a like it. I have only been working with your/our program for less than 30 days. However, for the most part, it is fulfilling our business needs. I believe the more I work with and understand the program, the more I will learn the full potential of the program.

Avantages

It is a big time saver. It is good to have all our information in one integrated database were we had three different systems in the past.

Inconvénients

Can not produce a PDF Registration Form for our annual Convention , for mailing to members who do not have computers. There is such a wide variety of reports it is hard to keep track of what each report does. It would be nice to eliminate reports that I would never use.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Hi Kermit! We are so happy that you choose MemberLeap. I am checking with our event programmer to see what it would take to create a PDF of your event registration. We'll be in touch! Take care!

Diane

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Still working for us 5 years later …

Publié le 23/11/2022

Avantages

Memberleap is easy to learn and provides us with the functions we need to handle a nearly 1,000 member association. Support staff are responsive. Prior to Memberleap, our website was hacked. We were using multiple systems and products. Being able to integrate nearly everything into one system was a relief, more effective, and allowed us to be more responsive to our members.

Inconvénients

There are a few things … support documents are not always clear; some show videos feature previous software versions; few communications about new options or updates.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Hi Diane! We have been honored to have you as a client for the past 5 years! All features integrated into one system is truly an efficient way to manage such a large organization. We will be releasing our updated training videos soon. Because our primary focus is on our clients and enhancements are made regularly, it doesn't leaves a lot of time to make the necessary updates, but the functionality is always relevant. We are brainstorming the best way to let our clients know about all of the new enhancements to our system in a timely manner. Please look for more to come on that. We look forward to serving you for the next 5 years and beyond. Take care.

Roberta
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Why the American Adoption Congress.org chose Memberleap

Publié le 14/06/2022

In the twenty two years we have been working with Memberleap there has been limited times in which I have sent in a help ticket in which I had to wait more than a day, for the answer to my problem. The people I have worked with including the creator [SENSITIVE CONTENT], have all been so professional. I have had nothing but a superb experience working with all of the programmers that work with Memberleap.

Avantages

We chose Memberleap (previously Vieth Consulting) twenty two years ago, because they were the only company available who could give our organization every thing we wanted. We needed a member database which could be deliniated by several categories. We needed to have a website to which we would be able to make changes to and not have everything a 'canned' product.

Inconvénients

At the present time, I cannot think of any cons regarding this software for our organization.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Hi Roberta! Thank you so much for the kind words! We have truly enjoyed having you as a client for the past 22 years and look forward to the next 22 years!

Brad
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consolidates steps that took several programs

Publié le 01/04/2022

See pros above

See pros above

Avantages

MemberLeap took the place of a website editor, membership database and several spreadsheets. Enabled us to control access to members only features and pricing. Enabled an online membership directory that updates as members join or renew. Support is timely and ability to customize features to meet our needs is appreciated.

Inconvénients

I do not have any significant complaints. More flexibility to format broadcast email message to support features available in MailChimp & Constant Contact would be nice.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks for the review Brad! It is awesome when prospects come to use with multiple systems and we can consolidate them into one efficient system! Are you using our basic broadcast email message module, or have you tried our advanced broadcast features that also creates beautiful newsletters?

Shannon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great association management web hosting!

Publié le 12/02/2019

Association management databases can be tricky; MemberLeap helped us customize the site to work with specific needs with different types of membership. They have also helped us figure out a way to merge and sync 3 different databases into one, each maintaining their own integrity.

Avantages

We used MemberLeap several years ago to custom build our association sites, and when the time came to add a new site, it was an easy decision. They have a great and attentive staff; their system is very user-friendly; issues and problems are resolved quickly; and any custom updates made are available to all clients.

Inconvénients

The only issue I've had (which MemberLeap staff helped me work through) was in figuring out the grid editor on our template. Other than that, the software is very easy to use.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Shannon, we have enjoyed working with the Oklahoma Restaurant Association, Oklahoma Hotel and Lodging Association, and Oklahoma Travel Industry Association over the years, and we are excited to present your new ORA Expo event website too.

Carrie

Our review of MemberLeap's product

Publié le 05/06/2023

MemberLeap offers a software program unlike anything we have used before and couldn't be happier. The functionality is amazing and the software is current. We are a non-profit so we also really appreciate its affordability and there are no hidden costs.

Avantages

It has all-in-one features that has enabled us to eliminate multiple other programs we were utilizing. The software has a plethora of customization options and any specific functionality we have added has been handled flawlessly by their team pf programmers.

Inconvénients

If I had any suggestions it would be to increase the training sessions when going through the onboarding process. However, with that in mind - the ongoing response times for any inquiries we submit have always been amazingly fast, efficient, and extremely helpful!

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Hi Carrie! We are so happy that all of our software features has helped your organization!

Our customer support team is always there to assist you, but don't forget about our comprehensive Help Desk built into the Admin Menu, which includes written instructions on our features and embedded videos.

We look forward to partnering with your organizations for years to come!

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Reliable assistance when you need it.

Publié le 12/04/2022

What everyone likes most is being able to get quick and professional assistance with issues and questions. MemberLeap team members have always been outstanding with this and we really appreciate that!

Avantages

Provides an administrator with more than enough tools to manage content and configure processing options.

Inconvénients

Just the overall layout, font and style of the Admin pages. It's perfectly fine but as far as the look and feel, it's not to my own personal taste. No biggie.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks for the review Christine! It looks like you haven't taken advantage of some of our latest free enhancements that have an improved layout, look, and feel. I'll reach out to you directly to discuss this further. Take care.

Donna
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MemberLeap has been a great addition to our HOA

Publié le 21/10/2022

Avantages

Our HOA has been using a Vieth Consulting Website and MemberLeap since 2007. A few months ago the Website was totally redesigned and we received the latest software version of MemberLeap. The latest version included so many more features that had been added, or we didn't know how to use previously. Vieth Consulting was great to work with for the redesign as well as teaching how to utilize all of the new features, such as Events, Surveys, Committees, Reservations, etc. Whenever support was necessary, they responded very quickly and appropriately. I like how using "Configuration", there are many settings that can be set or customized for what you might need. For example, it can be Configured for a very large organization or a smaller one like ours.

Inconvénients

Really, no cons, that I can think of. A few times, I was confused about how to set something up, but the Web Developers or Support were there to help.

Thank you, Donna!

joyce
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Professional Association Finds Great Fit in MemberLeap

Publié le 03/09/2019

Avantages

6.2.2. We have been pleased with our transition so far and appreciate all of the tech/support staff working with us as we discover things we didn’t think about before the transition.

As is often the case, until we started working in and using the system, there were aspects we didn’t know that we needed. The folks at MemberLeap and rep Consulting have been great about either talking us through how to use or find what already existed or helping us figure out what we need to have added.

So far, it has been more of a positive experience for us. You don’t always get the positive feedback, usually you only hear about complaints from clients, so NABCA wanted to give you some positives.

Inconvénients

Higher learning curve than anticipated; however, no fault of MemberLeap.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks for the kind words Joyce! Don't forget... we have lots of training videos available, a comprehensive online Help Desk built into your software, and 24/7 customer service to help you when you need it.

Beth
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for membership management and more, plus a good value

Publié le 25/10/2022

MemberLeap is a great team of software developers who are very professional, responsive, and helpful. They respond to my issues very quickly and give accurate estimates for changes. Many functions that I question them about - they can tell me quickly how to set things up myself and that way I don't have to keep asking them the same questions!

Avantages

We use the member database, communications, dues management, and website most, but we also try to use everything that is available.

Inconvénients

Would appreciate release notes before changes are made to the common application

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thank you very much, Beth! We agree that MemberLeap is a good value! We are working on a system to provide our clients with a list of enhancements to our software as they are released. We are looking to supporting your organization for many years to come!

Rolanda

Member Management

Publié le 22/11/2021

My overall experience with MemberLeap is VERY Positive. SInce we signed the contract, the company has been very responsive to our customization requests. We are a unique organization and the MemberLeap system was easily adaptable to our needs.

Avantages

The software is easy to use. The implementation was easy. Data conversion was extremely easy as the fields were mapped to our system.

Inconvénients

None. We have been extremely pleased with MemberLeap since 2013.

Thank you, Rolanda!

Mandy
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

Publié le 27/06/2016

We have had only positive experiences with Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap software. The software is very user-friendly, and we have been very pleased with the various customization options available. As our organization is ever-evolving, it is important that we have a software platform that is able to grow with us - MemberLeap delivers, largely due to the outstanding service that Vieth Consulting provides. They are excellent problem-solvers, and are always eager to help ensure the software is meeting our needs at every turn. The software offers a variety of functionalities that have been integral to building our member database and sales leads. I would highly recommend this product.

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Board Approved

Publié le 21/10/2022

Avantages

Very easy to use. Customer support very available and quick to develop features requested.

Inconvénients

I ave been using MemberLeap software for more than one year. No Cons to report. Not applicable

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks, Gary! Much appreciated! We are so happy that you find our software very easy to use. We pride ourselves on how simplified it is, allowing non-profit volunteers to manage their day-to-day administrative tasks. We look forward to partnering with you for many years to come!

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Vieth Consulting Employees are Fantastic with MemberLeap!

Publié le 01/06/2016

Avantages

MemberLeap gets the job done and is fairly user-friendly. Vieth Consulting is top-notch. They have been the most professional, efficient, and friendly staff to work with and always have our best interest in mind. We are a small nonprofit with unique needs and they have worked well with us to understand those needs. Vieth Consulting staff have been such a pleasure to work with over the past 14 months. Professional, friendly, and efficient with a fast turnaround time on help tickets.

Inconvénients

There are a few things that have come up for our specific needs that could not be adjusted without customization and many times we have had to find a work around BUT every staff person I have dealt with at Vieth Consulting has been fantastic in helping us find those workarounds when needed. When we do need customizations, they always finish them promptly. We are still finding issues as we go, but if there is an easy fix, or if it was something we did incorrectly on our end, Vieth staff help us find the solution.

Dulany
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

MemberLeap Review

Publié le 05/11/2016

From site architecture planning to graphic design, and from the first contact eight years ago to ongoing service today, my experience with Vieth Consulting's MemberLeap has met or exceeded my expectations and those of SSGA's members.

Avantages

Easy to use for both members and administrators, rapid service response, fair value.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

We truly appreciate you as a client and look forward to serving your membership needs for many years to come!

Tiffany

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great company to work with; answers questions promptly; easy to follow instructions and...

Publié le 28/04/2017

Avantages

Ease of use; functionality; customer-friendly; customizable; includes needed and necessary functions to provide our members with the information they need.

Inconvénients

Web designs could be a bit more fluid and less static. Still, the design is a customizable template and is easy to use. I would like to see unique design features.

Thanks Tiffany!

Lori
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

MemberLeap Review

Publié le 19/11/2021

Outstanding experience

Outstanding experience

Avantages

Product and integration was relatively easy. Support is outstanding.

Inconvénients

The file library could be a little easier from an admin perspective

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks, Lori... it's a pleasure working with you!

Perry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Website Platform

Publié le 09/07/2019

Avantages

Customer service is exceptional and very easy to use from an administrative perspective.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I do not like about this software!

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks for reviewing MemberLeap! We have enjoyed having you as a client. Take care.

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love using Memberleap for our database

Publié le 08/06/2017

Avantages

Very user friendly! It has all everything our association needs in one place. We have our database in one place, we can print labels, send email blasts and our newsletter to our members.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Top-notch service, talented staff, responsive and friendly!

Publié le 20/05/2016

Avantages

I really like the broadcast messaging feature, which adds a level of professionalism to my communications to members. I also like the billing system, which automatically invoices members, and reminds them when their membership fees are due!

Inconvénients

Sometime very minor errors lead to big problems. For example, if I don't put "http:/" in front of the website address when I'm creating a form, it will cause an error for users. However, the staff is fabulous and very responsive.

Sarah

Veith Consulting Web Design and Support

Publié le 11/12/2016

We are a state-wide organization that provides professional development for the field of volunteer engagement through networking, idea exchanges, training, and an annual conference. We use this website to manage our membership, communicate with our members, and market our training and annual conference. The site allows for public pages and pages for member access only.

Veith's web designers worked with us to build the site and the appropriate pages. The back end is very user-friendly and intuitive. It is easy to navigate, change, add or update information. The event registration module allows complete customization. All of the modules have robust reports. The built-in 'Help' system is very complete and easy to access. Their customer support is unparalleled. Email queries are answered swiftly and unlike many other websites, the staff answers the phone to help solve issues.

I would recommend this business and their talented group to any organization looking to build a new or redesign an existing site.

Kim

I highly recommend Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap Software

Publié le 26/05/2016

Avantages

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I'm always impressed by the service we receive from Vieth Consulting. If I have a problem they get back to me immediately and always take care of the problem promptly.

Inconvénients

I really can't think of one thing I don't like about either the product or the vendor.

Amanda

Customized software

Publié le 09/09/2019

Avantages

The software has the ability to meet specific needs of my organization. Being an accredited CEU provider we needed our system to be able to meet the requirements of IACET. They MemberLeap team has been wonderful working with us to ensure this is being met. The system is user friendly and it streamlined our operations.

Inconvénients

Nothing yet; still working through the learning curve.

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks Amanda! We enjoyed bringing your organization on board!

Cyndi

Nothing But Positive Things to Say About Memberleap

Publié le 13/03/2017

We selected Memberleap and Vieth Consulting for our new website and membership management system, and have had no regrets. The most important advantage to using the Memberleap system for us has been the ability to customize the system to fit our specific needs. Also, the discussion boards feature has added huge value, allowing our members to ask questions and share knowledge and experience with each other. Finally, the customer support at Vieth is excellent, as any questions or issues are always addressed in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Memberleap and Vieth Consulting!

Réponse de Vieth Consulting

Thanks Cyndi! We are so glad you found us! We look forward to serving your membership needs for many years to come!