Avis sur Bindle

Bindle

Web-based employee leave management system

4.5/5 (71 avis)

This app is perfect for our small school. It totally reduced the need for paper forms.

Publié le 23.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Efficiency. Reduction of time needed to keep up with paper forms. The wall chart allows for all employees to see who is off and when.

Avantages

Very, very easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Our employees who are not as computer literate have no problem using this app.

Inconvénients

There are no cons at this time. This app truly fits our need. In fact when we first started we needed an earlier start time to the day (since we are a school, we start at 7:30) to make the hours work for us well and Bindle's customer service was quick to meet our need by adding the earlier start time.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use, user friendly and nothing complicated about it!

Publié le 13.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

- Reduced emails to manage leave
- Ability to import existing data (leave hours/days)
- Ability to import leave dates into Microsoft Outlook calendar (we love this feature!)
- Accessible information to all staff

Avantages

When we were searching for a Leave Mgt Tool, we had straightforward needs and didn't need the bells and whistles that other Payroll/HR systems offer. We trialled Bindle and quickly realised how clean the user interface was and how simple Bindle was to use. The team didn't need training to use it! We love that it can import into Microsoft Outlook so management can easily view who is on leave etc. In addition, Bindle is flexible enough to handle both contractors and salaried employees leave.

Inconvénients

The only small thing was that the software wasn't set up a year or two in advance which lead to some confusion when applying for leave. Eg. NSW holidays wasn't set up yet for 2018. This was only a small issue and quickly rectified by the Bindle team :)

Bindle is Beaut

Publié le 16.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bindle is great - it has freed up a lot of my time and made managing staff leave much easier (and reduced paperwork significantly). Damian has been of great assistance getting me set up and assisting with items that weren't so straightforward. Thanks Bindle!!!! I can highly recommend :)

Avantages

Easy - love the email system

Inconvénients

The fact that leave can only be taken in half day blocks. Would be great if you could nominate hours/minutes of leave.

Great service to manage PTO for our Smallish staff

Publié le 19.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use. Simple for staff to request time. Quick in and out don't need a ton of extra steps. Visibility into who else has time of to ensure you're not stretched to thin staffing wise.

Avantages

Easy to use and see who all has requested time off on the same day as the current request. Makes it simple to manage multiple employee's PTO requests. If you don't have the PTO management baked into your payroll or HR system I'd highly recommend this tool

Inconvénients

To approve the PTO request you have to log into the system rather than just replying to the request email with your approval or disapproval. Also doesn't allow you to manage different accrual rates for staff so we had to manage that separately.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have been very satisfied using this program both as a user and administrator.

Avantages

The program is easy to use and encompasses a number of features that we wanted. We like the ability of recording half days, a feature a process not easily accomplished in our old program.

Inconvénients

I would like only the current years requests and time off to show in the program. I would also like to be able to customize our Holiday schedule without having to contact customer support.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great software, easy to use.

Publié le 02.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The online portal has a nice clean design, that is easy to navigate and use. The functionality is very good without being over complicated at all. Very user friendly.

Avantages

User friendly, not over complicated options. Clean page design, not overly busy pages that overwhelm.

Only minor things:
1) the balance check could be a bit better if it let you select both the month and the year before it refreshed.
2) the wallchart would look better if it look like a normal calendar rather than a list of dates. You'd be able to see more on one page.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

My colleagues can see my leave request??

Publié le 22.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a great little program for very small businesses representing good value for money but I have noticed that all my colleagues (I am an employee) can see my leave and I can see theirs. I would have thought it obvious that the functionality of the program should prevent this kind of breach of privacy. This issue needs to be addressed for the program to be taken more seriously.

Support client

Individuals are more accountable, info is more accurate, processing payroll is much more efficient.

Publié le 11.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Efficient time off management for team of about 15 people in a busy office.

Avantages

Having a centralised place for all staff leave requests which is more efficient, reduces human error, saves paper and time. Clear summary on Wallchart which can be viewed in Outlook alongside other calendars.

Inconvénients

Hours can't be customised as required. Need 15 minute intervals, eg. to show that a staff member is out of office for the day on personal or annual leave, but does 45 minutes work from home.

Very intuitive software

Publié le 27.06.2017

Avantages

I find it easy to use and understand. This is significant as I am not particularly a 'techie' type. I particularly like being able to see the organization's calendar before I approve a vacation, which helps in making a decision.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have this interface with Outlook calendar. When I approved vacation time it would be nice to have this show up on Outlook. I still have to do this manually in order to keep track of when people in my department will be gone.

Great Solution for Small Business and Easy Implementation

Avantages

It works. I found this when searching for a solution for tracking PTO for my management team. There are a lot of solutions out there, but some are really cumbersome or have more features that anyone would ever need. This is a solid, cheap and cheerful solution.

Inconvénients

I do wish they allowed editing for holidays within the app. The support team is very helpful if you send them what you need, but wish I didn't have to ask.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Fairly straight forward to use

Publié le 30.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Would like to be able to view more of the calendar at once. i.e change to a monthly view or yearly for a quick over view.

Support client

Easy and clear to work with.

Avantages

I really like that the paid time off dates automatically appear on my Outlook calendar. I also like the ability to leave a note or reason with my determination. I also like that multiple requests are shown as a group and letting each employee know their PTO balance.

Support client

When we signed up for trial, we were hesitant but their support is excellent! Worth every penny!

Publié le 01.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We don't have to track the time off of employees. The software does it for us.

Avantages

Bindle is easy to use and the customer support is great. We liked the features and functionality of the application.

Innovative

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17.04.2018

Avantages

The phrase shown in metal moveable type, used in printing presses (image reversed for readability)
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is an English-language pangram sentence that contains all of the letters of the alphabet. It is commonly used for touch-typing practice, testing typewriters and computer keyboards, displaying examples of fonts, and other applications involving text where the use of all letters in the alphabet is desired. Owing to its brevity and coherence, it has become widely known.

Wonderfully simple

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 16.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I don't have to track my employees on a spreadsheet anymore - takes a lot less time to approve & keep track of when people are away.

Avantages

Its focused on doing one thing really well. Thats all we needed. Whenever we have small product questions or feedback, the team responds very quickly.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The implementation and use of this product has been a great asset in the management of staff leave.

Publié le 04.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A quicker process for staff to apply for and get approval for their leave, less errors in their applications and staff know very quickly where they stand as to what leave they have available to them.

Avantages

The ease of use for staff to see what leave they have, apply for leave and for managers to approve. The ability for reception to easily see who is on leave.
The clear and simple format makes for ease of use.
For payroll it is easy to know what leave has been taken to facilitate processing.
Bindle has been very responsive with queries .
Our staff have responded favourably to the product

Inconvénients

From the wallchart it is not easy to see why people are away, every type of leave shows up with the same colour.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great product. Has simplified leave tracking for us and saved us heaps of time.

Publié le 27.04.2018

Avantages

Simple and intuitive. Easy to use and to customise. Linking to calendar is great. I don't have anything more to say but there is a minimum character limit which is really annoying.

Inconvénients

Lacking tricky things like accommodating part-time hours etc - but Bindle guys are working on these improvements anyway.

Support client

excellent software. easy to use and not overdone with bells and whistles.

Publié le 28.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

helps track PTO which is exactly what i needed it to do.

Avantages

i've reached out to customer support twice and received thorough, quick feedback. very responsive and that is much appreciated.

Inconvénients

i wish the calendar functionality had an actual calendar so you could see the date on a month view.

Tesselaars Review of Bindle

Publié le 30.05.2016

Hi Damien,

My name is Julia I use Bindle regularly to communicate with my manager Sarah - it is so great for us as we don¿t get much time to speak face to face and she has so much paperwork piled up on her desk bindle is the perfect solution I always get a response as my requests pop straight up in her email and are dealt with a lot faster then the old manual way. Thanks again great service :)

Regards,

Telephone: 03 9213 6215
Facsimile: 03 9756 7053
[email protected]

Support client

Bindle is great for seeing the whole office leave however there are still a few issues

Publié le 30.04.2018

Avantages

The Wall chart is great to enable us to see leave in advance and also the ease of applying for leave works well.

Inconvénients

The leave balances aren't always correct, it's hard to adjust when someone is only taking 2 hours instead of half a day, etc

Support client

Brilliant program. Easily the best I've found.

Publié le 11.01.2018

Avantages

Very easy to use and customise. Love the way it syncs with our shared calendar and takes care of public holidays.

Inconvénients

Needs a better solution for casual / ppt staff and would be great if it integrated with programs such as MYOB and Xero

Nice and easy to use

Publié le 31.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bindle solves the issue of manually tracking of leave bookings! Team members would email request off and they would get lost. We never had visibility of balances and who else is off at the same time.

Bindle solves this!

Pros
- Easy to use UI
- The wall chart is a great way to see who is off when processing a request
- Reminders for when I forget to approve a request
- Great for visibility of who has what leave accrued
- My team members actually use it!

Cons
- It would be good to have extra workflow steps after approval of requests

Support client

Good. Easy to use. Wish there were a few more options for WFH employees.

Publié le 24.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Tracking of employees out of the office as well as my own vac. time used.

Avantages

It is a very easy to use program. I also like the dashboard so you can see who is out that day and who is not to plan accordingly for the day.

Inconvénients

No enough info to chose from - need work from home options. It would be nice to show who is working from home and when as well as have it approved by management.

Seamless, Fast and Easy experience

Publié le 24.09.2017

Avantages

The app is extremely convenient,

There are so many offerings in this same space, but probably Bindle is the most simplistic of them.

I'd highly recommend them to any SMB-Mid Market company, hell, enterprise could use this software.

Inconvénients

I cant think of anything from a user perspective, and i havent been exposed to the administrative side so i'm not really qualified to talk about that either.

Support client

We are very happy with Bindle PTO tracking!

Publié le 15.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Huge time saver, we were able to get off a paper based, manual system. Employees love it.

Avantages

Easy to set up and use; the customer service is extremely responsive and helpful; and our employees love it!