12 avis

AllProWebTools

The Complete Toolkit for managing Small Business

4,6 /5 (12 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4,7
92% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
12 avis
Benjamin N.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

They help you, help yourself!

Publié le 25/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My personal experience has been the best of the best as far as customer service, setup, ongoing support and expertise. The team knows exactly what you need and they either do it for you or show you exactly how to do it, there's no guess work, just a screenshare with a a helpful hand to get you to where you need to be.

Avantages

I enjoyed wide array of tools and toolkit that they sit in. Everything with AllPro is setup just like it's named, Pro, it's there to work like a workhorse, and does it's job well!

Inconvénients

There's nothing I can think of that let's me down about AllPro, the tools and the service is top tier, I can't say a word against it.

Katherine L.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Let This Software Be Your Memory

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As time has gone by, we depend on the software more each day. The software company itself is helpful and responsive. They pay close attention to user feedback and are continuing to add value to the software on a regular basis.

Avantages

I love that I can purchase just the features I need when I need them and can benefit from them. This keeps the software affordable from the beginning! The CRM has become like another employee, helping me keep track of important information about my customers and prospects. The email tools play an important part in keeping us all connected.

Inconvénients

The software is incredibly flexible and adaptable. This means that each user can set up the software for their specific needs. That also means it takes some effort to learn how to match a business' processes with the tool's automation. There's lots of videos to help with the process but it does take effort to sort through and find the applicable ones.

Cathy H.

Don't do it!!

Publié le 08/03/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In this highly unregulated world of web design, there MUST be better service providers than Dave Kramer's company. I've been working with them through their disorganization, miscommunication and downright fraudulent sales pitches and finally gave up.

I have no website. What I have his a hold in my checkbook and a note from Dave Kramer (who never would return my phone call) saying that there are no refunds. Please note that if you go with them for website design, you will NEVER own your website. You will pay for pricey SEO, assuming you ever get a website made. I was always being upsold and was never given a website.

Réponse de AllProWebTools

We're sorry that you had a bad experience and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
For websites built and hosted on the AllProWebTools platform, the business owner does have full control and ownership of the website. Once the site is built, you can work with any developer or SEO to have changes made to it in future. It is also very easy to make the changes yourself. We strongly believe in not holding you and your company hostage. We encourage you to read this article we wrote on that very topic: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Is-Your-Small-Business-Being-Held-Hostage/
We take your feedback very seriously, but we stand behind the site we did create for you.
If you would like to review your website mockup again it is available to you here: http://cathyharris.myallprowebtools.com/
We would love to work through this with you and help get it resolved. Please contact our support team anytime at https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ or by calling us at 970-612-1515

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

A little clunky but it gets the job done for most

Publié le 30/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I'm able to use it the way I want with a little learning and manipulation. Having this in use for our entire office is a game changer for our business development in 2020 and beyond!

Avantages

I love the pricing model first and foremost. The ability to only add functionality you need helps keep costs moving only in line with business growth. The developer is also very willing to add new functionality when requested and their support is excellent. Another powerful component is the ability for multiple user accounts without additional cost. This is allowing us to use the platform for our entire office. It is also truly an all in one solution, allowing features like non-branded emails which allow the emails to be more like a mail merge than a mass email.

Inconvénients

It's a little hard to setup some functions that are very easy to do in other solutions. Things like task sets are a bit more complicated and the way it's laid out via the marketing automation is not optimal, but it is functional at the end of the day. The export function also currently doesn't export ALL the contact data like tags, marketing campaign, and contact owner which is a little frustrating. But at the end of the day, what keeps me working with it is the overall package, support, and price.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Jade A.

Best...Service...EVER!!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 05/05/2018

Avantages

My favorite thing about All Pro Web Tools is that everything and I mean everything a small business owner could need is available all in one place. I don't have to pay for and manage my services from several providers. This not only saves me very valuable time, but so much money as well! The software is amazing, and so simple to use. My entire staff utilizes this service, and we are always on the same page. We don't have to chase down sticky notes, emails or text messages; everything we need to know about a client or project is always available and up to date. I can also assign tasks to my employees and receive notifications that they have completed the task. It will also automatically send them reminders as well. The internal chat boxes are amazing. Its like having a conversation with the person working next to you even if they work in a different part of the country! There is so much to say about this software that words really can't describe it, you have to try it and see for yourself. I couldn't have dreamed of a better service!

Inconvénients

If I'm forced to say anything it would be that it does not have a mobile app yet. I can use this software on my laptop or tablet with no issues, I would like to have better access on my smart phone. This does make it more difficult for use in the field, however the website does work on a smart phone.

Deb D.

Customer Service ROCKS!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17/02/2018

Avantages

I had an emergency, and of course on a Saturday! As soon as I sent my request for help, I received an invite to start a support session, all in less than 5 minutes! The support staff is fantastic, answered my call personally, and we were fixed and back up and running in a matter of minutes!

I've had other service providers and nothing comes close to the support you get with AllProWebTools! Love the product and service!! The product is easy to use, even for a novice, and if you aren't quite sure what to do, then refer to their incredible videos and support blogs. You'll usually find the answer there. But if you don't, they are just a phone call away to get immediate assistance! As a successful business owner, partly due to the power of AllProWebTools, i.e., CRM, Marketing integration, email campaigns and so much more, I would highly recommend this platform. I'll never go anywhere else!

Connie K.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

Great all us tool for business owners

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 02/08/2018

Avantages

I am an advocate for AllProWeb Tools because of the ease and customizable options to serve our needs! They have been great to work with and address every question we have! If you are looking for a "one stop tool" to aid in systems and automation- THIS IS IT!!

Inconvénients

I have not had any bad experiences. I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. Thank you!

Trisha T.

Manages my cooking business

Publié le 19/06/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a mobile app and have it integrate with Quickbooks

Bryant D.
Secteur d'activité: Think tanks

Accomplish more with less

Publié le 26/06/2018

Avantages

The amount of time that you can save while being extremely efficient is my favorite aspect. In today's busy world, time is our most precious resource and can be our biggest enemy in the business world. With AllProWebTools I can get more done in less time and automate processes so I can even make money while I sleep. To have such a powerful a tool at a rate that is truly affordable is awesome. This really allows my business to compete at a higher level, stay organized and keep my clients engaged.

Inconvénients

There's not much to dislike...there's a learning curve but they offer support videos, live support and much more to make it easy.

Kelli M.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Love this program!

Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Super friendly, easy to work with, face to face support, so many things that I don't even know about yet!

Avantages

Ease of use, that it does so much, that there is so much potential for growth

Inconvénients

Would like to be able to send pictures, but it's coming soon (from what I understand)!

Elizabeth B.
Secteur d'activité: Médecine douce
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

A great software!

Publié le 18/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So many! It has made our invoicing process so much easier, it has saved us a lot of time on tracking customers, and it's very easy to use.

Avantages

Everything has been wonderful with this software for our small business. It's exactly what we've needed to tie everything together. We've been able to set it up to work really well for us. The customer service has been fantastic and Dave and the team have been so helpful for us! I have recommended this software to many people and will continue to do so. It's also extremely user friendly!

Dorothy V.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Customer Support is very willing to work with me. They meet me where I am at, and take me to where I want to go with my CRM needs.

Avantages

I like being able to call up and get answers from a real person, with screen share.

Inconvénients

I have a hard time adjusting to the format of the emails.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10