Avis clients sur Capsule

Capsule

4,5 (161)
Donnez votre avis !
Soigner les clients et les opportunités de vente

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

161 avis

Jeff
Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the applications I run my business on

Publié le 21/07/2022

This is one of three applications that I am in daily. I couldn’t have grown my business without it.

Avantages

I like how you can have separate contacts, organizations, and opportunities but that you can connect them all. Unlike some contact management tools, this gives you a ton of flexibility in tracking interactions and todos.

Inconvénients

I wish there were a way to attach the same individual to multiple organizations. There is a workaround by embedding a URL in the info for each entity, but it would be nice to be able to see an individual and separate out the different communications based on the organization they are involved with.

Hi there Jeff,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear Capsule gives you the flexibility you need to track tasks and interactions. We're sorry we don't have better news on attaching the same individual to multiple organisations but we're happy to hear that it's helped you grow your business anyway.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Relatively Robust, and Affordable!

Publié le 03/05/2019

For our small business (5-10 team members), Capsule provides us with one location to input all of our data. We can track contacts, organizations, and opportunities, as well as opportunity stages and milestones, while customizing categories and notes for all of it. It is incomparably more affordable than any of the other CRMs I've used.

Avantages

Capsule serves all its purposes very satisfactorily. It doesn't have very many bells and whistles, or email campaign options like other CRM databases, but it is very useful for logging contact information, making notes, generating tasks, and running reports. You can categorize contacts by organization, people, and deal opportunities, and also by customized tags and custom fields.

Inconvénients

Very few things to dislike. The only way to export contacts with notes is to export the entire database into Excel and sort from there; there is no option within the database's reporting capabilities to generate the notes for specific contacts.

Capsule also does not have email campaign capabilities or drip campaign options, but those are high-price items that only come with the big CRM monsters.

Taryn
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Not Ideal for a Charity CRM

Publié le 22/09/2020

I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

Avantages

I think you you were using this software for school or a business that required registration of sorts it might be ideal but the marketing features were not strong enough for us. We used the program for 1 year and then switch over that had a better UX, marketing integration and that automatically process tax receipts.

Inconvénients

The UX wasn't great. It wasn't intuitive for our team.

Alternatives envisagées

Keela

Pourquoi passer à Capsule

We had an employee that had some experience with it and could navigate the program. We stuck with it for 1 year and switched over to Keela.

Hi Taryn,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the feedback. While we do have a number of charities using Capsule we understand it isn't the right fit for everyone - we're happy you've found another solution that works for you!

Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

This is IT

Publié le 04/08/2023

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

Avantages

If you don't want to hire an assistant but need something to keep you on track then you have come to the right place

Inconvénients

I would like it to work better with Apple.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Publié le 05/01/2020

Avantages

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Inconvénients

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Réponse de Zestia

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at support@capsulecrm.com then our support team will be able to help you out.

Guy

Reminder to contact
Management of team...

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution
Reminder to contact
Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Avantages

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities.
Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Inconvénients

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

Publié le 27/04/2018

Avantages

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

Inconvénients

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Eric
Eric

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Publié le 03/01/2019

Avantages

-Easy to use and navigate
-Custom tags for customers
-Phone app for iOS work well

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy
-Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

Mauk
Mauk
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go for it and keep track of all your contacts for years!

Publié le 22/10/2020

Avantages

Ease of use and complete history of all my contacts over years.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of. So keep this up!

Hi Mauk,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we're happy that you find Capsule easy to use and that it helps you to keep track of your contacts!

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Capsule CRM !!!

Publié le 14/08/2018

Overall awesome experience

Overall awesome experience

Avantages

- Excellent tool for managing sale leads
- Easy to use GUI
- Easy customer communication tracking with leads
- Task delegation to team
- Easy sale pipelines management
- Integration with help desk portals
- Integrations with G Suite

- No integration with Office 365
- No mass mailouts in capsule for marketing purpose
- Free trail requires credit card which isn't good

Arlène
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A simple but powerful CRM platform

Publié le 14/08/2021

Avantages

The one thing I like the most about Capsule is its simplicity. It might not have all the "bells and whistles" that other CRM platforms have but it does its job.

The sales pipeline, for example, it is very good because it is intuitive and gives you the key information you need for lead generation and sales – including clear analytics that show you how things have been going.

Another thing I am a fan of are Capsule's tasks and their automation. Simply lay out a process and break it into steps, or tasks, and have each one become active once the task that came before has been completed. For me, a mobile app is something I always look at when picking up a tool, so it was great to see that Capsule does have one, which means that I can work even when I am not at my computer.

Inconvénients

While Capsule has a free plan, it comes with a contacts limit that you are likely going to hit in a few months. This may not seem like a problem when you are getting started but it may turn out to be a bit of an issue if you decide to opt for a different CRM solution and need to migrate everything from Capsule.

Also, keep in mind that Capsule might not have some features you may want a CRM to have so I would suggest looking at its features list carefully before signing up.

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. We really love hearing how our customers appreciate how simple and intuitive it is to use. I'll be sure to let the team know the mobile app and the tasks features are really useful to you!

Edo
Edo
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finaly a solution for my needs!

Publié le 13/04/2017

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Avantages

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Inconvénients

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Thomas
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Capsule CRM - great product

Publié le 29/06/2022

The ability to track your sales pipeline and customize the stages and categories has been the most valuable part.

Avantages

Capsule CRM is great for a small business CRM. We use it primarily for contact management and sales pipeline tracking. We love the Outlook integration so that it stores your email activity. Also, the ability to customize your own categories for contacts, customers and the stages of your sales cycle -- all of this is great.

Inconvénients

I don't really use the calendar feature, but that's not to say it wouldn't be useful if someone wanted that option.

I think the only potential drawback some may have is that Hubspot has their free version, which has some similar functionality to Capsule CRM. However, what is GREAT about Capsule is its simplicity. We also looked at Hubspot, but it was overly complex for our small business needs.

Hi Thomas,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that Capsule suits your needs and is helping you to manage your sales efficiently.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Capsule is the most efficient CRM available

Publié le 22/01/2021

I use 17+ systems (one for each client) and it makes it so easy to track progress

Avantages

Ease of use in tracking conversations, email and contacts

Inconvénients

There are no cons to this software that I have identified

Hi Christopher,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that Capsule is helping you to track your contacts and conversations easily.

Graham
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

A really great CRM

Publié le 14/08/2020

FANTASTIC!

FANTASTIC!

Avantages

Basically I LOVE it as it is so easy to use, the drag and drop on the Calendar (for those times when you just can't get it all done on the day) is so very useful.

Inconvénients

I may be asking too much (or maybe not using it as I could) but I would love to be able to track a work on a project after the deal has been won, a sort of mini project management facility. I may be able to do this with the software as it is - to be honest I am still learning how to use it - but if it were there it would help. But that's me wanting to improve on excellence!

Hi Graham,

Thanks for writing a review - we're glad you like Capsule. Just wanted to jump in and offer you some ideas for post-sale. You might like to create a Case. Cases are essentially a storage area for everything to do with a particular project or event. We have a support doc that covers Cases in more detail here https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. You could create a Case for each won Opportunity as a way of keeping everything to do with a particular project together, whether this be notes, files or emails. The great thing with Cases is they can be linked directly to an Opportunity so it's really clear which Opportunity a Case relates to. Do you think Cases could work well for you? If not you might also want to look in to Tracks. Tracks are a sequence of tasks to be completed, which could work really well if you tend to carry out the same post sale actions as they could help to streamline your workflow.

Jason

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stands out from the crowd

Publié le 10/10/2016

Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

Avantages

It can be tailored to a significant extent
Easy to track relationships and communications
Easy to assign and track tasks
Nice light easy to navigate interface

Inconvénients

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per...

Publié le 28/05/2018

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Avantages

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Inconvénients

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

Prathamesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A complete CRM with Easy to Use and Simplicity.

Publié le 09/04/2021

For an Architectural Firm like ours, it is minimalist and not complicated. Workflow is natural and well organized. Fun to work on. It gives a clear big as well as a micro picture of the overall business development efforts.

Avantages

The ability to plan & track activity for contacts is what attracted me to Capsule CRM. The feature to add Tracks to Leads is a winner! It's clean and clutter-free. It is easy to use and not overwhelming.

Inconvénients

The dashboard can show more reports. The activity of Pipeline Track should show up on Dashboard. Should be able to add notes to the reason for Won or Lost Leads.

Hi Prathamesh,

Thanks so much for writing a review. We're so glad you're finding Capsule easy-to use. It's always our aim to give our customers a great user experience without compromising on features. As for the dashboard - you're not the first one to ask for more customisation there, so what I've done is added your name against this feature request so if we do develop this we'll let you know. While you can't add notes directly against a won or lost reason you still can add notes to the opportunity if you want to record more details and once the opportunity is closed you can still add tasks for example if you wanted to follow up again at a later date. I know it's not exactly what you were asking for but it could still help to record extra tasks/notes. I hope that helps you out and once again thanks for taking the time to share feedback.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best CRM solutions

Publié le 18/12/2018

Avantages

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Louise
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Capsule really works for me

Publié le 16/03/2021

Avantages

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Inconvénients

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

Hi Louise,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

Nasr
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Easy to Use For SME's

Publié le 04/08/2020

I like it very much. Its user friendly and easy to setup. Customer service is first class. Just get some good canned reports set up and it will be great.

Avantages

Its ease of use and setup. We were able to setup three users in very little time and get the results that we required. Importing data was easy and setting up custom fields and tags was no problem.

Inconvénients

Reporting could use some depth. For example it would be useful to see customers contacted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. A section with pre set but customisable reports would be nice

Réponse de Zestia

Thanks for taking the time to review us Nasr. It's great that you found Capsule so easy to get started with. With regards to the depth of reporting, my colleague Jade from the customer support team has been in touch to help you out with this.

Angela
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Publié le 11/02/2021

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Avantages

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Inconvénients

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Hi Angela,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at support@capsulecrm.com and we'd be happy to help you out.

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use client management

Publié le 21/10/2020

Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Avantages

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Inconvénients

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

Hi Julie,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

SAMUEL
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Founder

Publié le 04/01/2021

Very happy

Very happy

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Inconvénients

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Hi Samuel,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Jessica

Fantastic & Simple

Publié le 03/11/2016

We started using Capsule about a year ago and are very pleased with it! Over time we were able to really adjust the softwares capabilities to our business process which has helped to streamline our efficiency. Our employees enjoy how simple and straight forward it is too. The capsule customer service team is always very helpful, quick to answer questions and very friendly. We have also suggested some features we would like to see and they are very receptive of that. It seems as though they are constantly working towards improving!

Avantages

Very simple! Easy to learn.

Inconvénients

Changing some of the fields to be customized would be great! There is a way to add custom fields but it would be nice to edit some of the already existing ones to be able to use our 'lingo' instead.