Service Autopilot

Logiciels pour les entreprises de paysagistes, de déneigement, de nettoyage et d'aménagement paysager.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

118 avis

Lindsey A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Exceptional Software for any Business

Publié le 24/10/2019

It's saved us time in setting up our routes, estimates, jobs, remembering recurring jobs, basically any issues you are having with your business you will likely find a remedy with Service Autopilot.

Avantages

This software has an entire arsenal of capabilities of the software compared to the cost. Its a small investment for a product that saves time and money in a ton of ways. We started with a program exclusively for lawncare which we were using to do all kinds of service work and it wasn't cutting it for us.

Inconvénients

it takes an investment of your time in the beginning to figure out exactly what is going to work for you in terms of the features. If you don't use the support that SA offers it can be overwhelming. But take the time to invest in learning the software and it will work out in the end.

Kim G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

SA Autopilot client for years

Publié le 03/12/2020

It was great the first 1 1/2 years, then the customer service issues hit and made us less excited about the software. The pricing change was the last straw for me. We still use the software for a small portion of our business but honestly just waiting for a better option to come our way.

Avantages

The features of the system and integration with other software

Inconvénients

The customer service made me feel like our account wasn't a priority. They also removed with tiered pricing without notice. When I inquired why our pricing was higher, I was told about the tiered pricing and because it only affected a few clients, they intentionally didn't notify us about the change.

Scott M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Too many issues

Publié le 06/02/2020

We were very excited to get started with a package that is seemed like it would be a powerful tool to reduce our office work. It has reduced our office work but I am not sure that it has done so more than another service would have.

SA required us to modify the way we interact with our clients because of errors in the SA database. Every communication we send from SA has to be tested 2-3 times. For example we sent an email last year using merge fields. It was a supposed to look like a super personalized email from the owner to each client. We tested everything multiple times using test accounts. When we sent the email out in bulk it showed up as "Dear [fname]" There were about 15 merge fields in this email that failed. SA support created a ticket that we are still waiting to hear back about more than 18 months later.

That is just one example of the daily frustration with SA. Now we feel like we are stuck because we have invested so much into the program and modified the way we bill our services to work around the SA problems. We do not want to expose our clients to more change but something has to be done differently.

Avantages

There are lots of intended features. The vision for the software includes the ability to do many powerful things. Automations is a great way to reduce the burden on office staff.

Inconvénients

There are too many problems. We have reported literally hundreds of issues that are still not resolved. The customer service staff make a ticket but nothing ever gets fixed. On a daily basis we have dozens of things we have to check because SA does not consistently record information correctly or consistently records it incorrectly.

There does not seem to be a quality control team at SA. Recently they attempted to have very hyped up live broadcast about some new features being released and even that failed to work correctly. I just found it humorous that SA consistently fails at ensuring a quality experience for their users and this proved my point.

Kate J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Quite a Learning Curve, but an All-in-one Solution?

Publié le 29/04/2022

Service Autopilot (SA) is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  All the business’ services are scheduled and dispatched through Service Autopilot.  The technicians use the SA app to receive their jobs notes and punch in and out of their jobs.  Cleaning estimates and invoices are distributed through SA.  We use the reporting feature to pay Sales Tax and keep our eye on Key Performance Indicators.  SA is our Customer Relationship Management tool used for email marketing and chat messaging.  We also use automations in Service Autopilot to send reminders before cleanings, after-job quality surveys, and client onboarding emails.

Avantages

Service Autopilot is the hub of the entire business as it contains all lead, client, and employee information.  The automations are a huge step up for productivity and ease of systems.

Inconvénients

Service Autopilot is not easy to use or set up. It is less intimidating if you are the kind of person that likes to jump into a new software and just poke around. There are so many aspects that even once you know the basics, there is always something to tweak in the workflow. Unfortunately, after SA was purchased by Clearent (a credit card merchant) a couple of years ago, the customer service and general functioning has gone downhill. There are often slow days (everything slow to load) while working in the software that make it unusable for a period of time. They also have a closed API and so don't integrate with other programs. There is a version 3 in the works for a couple of years now (always beta, not complete), but it seems less intuitive and worse laid out than version 2.

Ann M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Too in depth

Publié le 06/04/2021

Terrible. Everything seemed like it would be great when talking to people before signing up. Once we signed up, we were basically on our own. Even when we called to cancel, no one offered to get help right away, they just let us go.

Avantages

I liked that it had a map to measure properties

Inconvénients

It’s way too extensive and we had to wait 4 weeks for our first training session, so we were on our own for the first month. There are plenty of training videos but no one to explain them or show us how to put them to use. It was confusing and difficult to even get our logo on an email. Templates are very confusing how to use them and we finally gave up and switched to LawnPro. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Not as many bells and whistles as Service AutoPilot, but definitely enough to get the job done well.

Jobber

Pourquoi passer à Service Autopilot

The sales person made it seem so easy to use and told us we’d be better off with SA because the size of our company.
David W.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Working out soms kinks

Publié le 30/10/2019

This totally eliminates paper route sheets. Helps with end-of-month billing streamlining although not perfect.

Avantages

Auto billing, tracking of jobs dispatched, dispatching jobs, APp for foreman works well, work tracking, time tracking are good

Inconvénients

Has issues with QuickBooks sync, has some glitches when it comes to adding jobs in the field, very little mobile capability from an owner stand point

LMN

Pourquoi passer à Service Autopilot

They seemed to have more of the features I needed.
Kirk S.

Life Long Heavy User of Service Autopilot

Publié le 01/04/2022

Superb. We have looked at other software alternatives and nothing can touch SA in terms of comprehensive capabilities, flexibility and automations. The price is outstanding for all of the funcionality.

Avantages

We completely run the business using Service Autopilot. Without it I would have to hire at least two more office staff and shudder at the thought of all the mistakes that we would potentially make since SA does a lot of our work automatically.

Inconvénients

I really wish I could build custom reports easily.

Kimberly B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A game changer for our business

Publié le 01/04/2022

Our overall experience with Service Autopilot has been nothing less than stellar. The people are amazing and truly care about our success. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Avantages

This software routes our crews, manages our clients, makes our estimating process faster, and overall has allowed us to grow as a company. We would not have been able to be where we are now without it.

Inconvénients

The hardest thing about the software is the learning curve. There are so many features that it takes awhile to have it fully implemented but Service Autopilot has training sessions that we utilized to make that process easier.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall, we like the price / feature / values and have been using several years.

Publié le 06/11/2017

Avantages

It does the most of the basics and has an awesome upside. Like the cloud based, the vision of it, and potential to make a huge difference. The customer service is pretty good and responsive.

Inconvénients

It is somewhat buggy but had gotten a lot better. They work on it a lot to improve. The reports have a lot to be desired. It would be nice to have ToDo and Job notifications / texts based on time / date. Tracking and feedback on suggestions for improvements and requests would be nice.

Jill G.

Excellent for The Lawn Care industry

Publié le 29/11/2021

The customer service has been excellent they really help you out to work through your needs.

Avantages

This software addresses so many needs we had and many we didn’t even know we had! Making our client lists and their needs so cohesive in a multi- service company.

Inconvénients

There are a few draw backs in certain functionalities but usually easy to overcome!

Scott P.

Well.....what can I say.

Publié le 28/02/2020

Without this company my life wouldn't be what it is today. Its truly made my business and my life easier in so many ways. I used to have thousands in collections, now in 2019....$0.00 Yep, nothing because we charge credit cards and an automation collects a new card when they get declined, by itself! While I am doing other things making money :)

One more thing I want to mention is that anything that this software lacks is surely coming in the future although I cannot think of anything. One of the founders has experience building a multi-million dollar service business so think about it, do you think he might know a thing or two about whats needed to build a business like yours? He struggled and got through it and now this business has thousands of clients!!!

I started writing this review because I was helped so much by them the last few weeks I was moved to share it with you on this site. I hope someone finds this helpful.

Avantages

I love everything. I use all their features and each one does an amazing job of saving me time and helps me better serve my clients.

1. The people are amazing, absolutely amazing!

2. I charge ALL my clients by credit card and I get paid the NEXT DAY! I select all the invoices for the week and click charge cards, and done. Merchant fees are the lowest they have ever been.

3. Automations feature is priceless for me. Here are a few examples of how it helps me.
-I have an automation that once a new client is created, I send them automatically by the way, a welcome email, a faq letter, and a pack of brownies with a welcome card in the mail.
-After a spring a fall cleanup i notify my clients by text or email that its been completed, they love it
-Renewals used to be so streesful! Now an automation makes the offer in the spring and they click or retun a text back to my office text message number through service autopilot. If they don't answer, no worries, SA follows up with them. I mean come ON! AWESOME RIGHT? Yep :)

4. I use their quickbooks sync so when I get my taxes done all my accountant has to do is log in and all the info is there for him.

I could go on and on its great take a look or give them a call they are so nice.

Inconvénients

Psh just stop showing off you know? Sometimes it just gets old. Service Autopilot, you're like the guy at the gym with his shirt off asking everyone if his 12 pack abs make him look fat....come on. Your the best, no question but maybe release new features a little slower so you don't come off so intimidating. Dominate the competition? of course, humiliate them? You really shouldn't. How do you guys think you make all the other software companies feel? Have some compassion, show some humility! Sorry I went off like that but this has been bothering me for years and needed to get it off my chest...

Jobber

I saw more potential
Aaron F.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything you can think of with more on the way!

Publié le 09/11/2017

This software is incredibly powerful! We are trying to get our money's worth out of it by utilizing more and more of the features, but there is so much more we can do with it that we're not doing. Customer support is incredible! I chatted with customer support about an issue (after waiting in queue for a whole 15 seconds), and a week later, I got a hand-written card in the mail thanking me for my patience and my business. We used to keep paper route sheets and proposals. We went to mobile app use and eliminated the route sheets and were able to translate jobs directly to invoices! We were taking 2 days to invoice and when we set the system up properly, it went to just a bit over a day to complete all of our invoices! Then, we moved from typed up proposals to using templates and rate matrices through the system and clients can sign the actual proposal right online, two clicks of a button and the jobs are scheduled (work-order notes and all) and then it auto invoices. Everything stays in the system and is easily accessible from anyone in the field! i.e. "Did Mrs. Jones sign up for a fall cleanup? Let's check the system to see which services she accepted on her proposal." or "When were we here last? Just touch "Job History" and it shows the last year's worth of visits. This has saved countless hours and makes our business so much more professional; "Mr. Smith, I just got a note and a picture here from one of our techs in the field, he was just there and the note says there was a car parked in front of the back yard gate so he could not get in, we can come back tomorrow." One of the challenges is getting a handle on every little feature of the app. The Snow Plowing dispatch is packed with features and it can be just the slightest bit complicated. But once we get the hang of it (like every other part of their system), we will be that much more efficient, professional, and PROFITABLE! Well worth the money! Put your SERVICE on AUTOPILOT!

Avantages

Robust reporting allows me to see things like "revenue per lead source" and "actual time/budgeted time", job costing, payroll, sales commissions, lead conversion rates and much, much more. A seamless process that takes Lead to proposal to contract to job to invoice to payment to receipt of payment to thank-you note! Targeted marketing and targeted cross-selling with "Sales Campaigns". Mobile dispatch that allows for constant communication between office staff and technicians in the field. Asset management and tracking. Mobile signature and payment on invoices and proposals make quick sales and quick payment possible. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Inconvénients

A bit of a learning curve because of all the awesome features. There are videos that are incredibly helpful, they just take some time to get used to.

Jason N.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Service-Software Dominant Player

Publié le 12/09/2016

Service Autopilot has not just been another CRM to hold customer information and track sales.

As a $5MM+ service company with a database of over 55k contacts and their related records, choosing the right software company to transition to was very critical. We had long outgrown our previous CRM and until Service Autopilot we had almost given up on finding a real solution that would fulfil our needs to help us continue to grow and improve our system in the process.

Service Autopilot has brought the whole spectrum of a service business together in an easy-to-use format for us.

From incoming leads to re-marketing to previous customers and everything that happens in between Service Autopilot is a complete solution that saves times, increases efficiencies and pays for itself.

Their awareness of the swift technological changes, attentiveness to member's needs and rapid/timely upgraded solutions is what separates them as the dominant player in the service-software market.

In addition, everyone from the support staff to the leadership team of Service Autopilot has proven to be extremely receptive and helpful to provide answers and solutions to its member's needs.

This is one of the most valued partnerships we have ever established and are looking forward to a long-lasting relationship as we both grow together.

Avantages

The fact that it seamlessly moves every activity of a lead from one phase to the next, from an incoming lead generated through an advertising campaign all the way through the sales process, follow-up, scheduling, invoicing, payment to re-marketing and upselling.

Inconvénients

The reporting has admittedly been their weakness, but they have recently dedicated more resources to improving and adding reports as requested and needed.

Brad B.

Amazing Software

Publié le 14/09/2016

Started using this software 5 years ago when I created this new landscape, lawn maintenance and irrigation business. Wanted to have a solid foundation for scaling up and this was the perfect solution. Before this I used four other software programs and nothing even compares to the ease of use and multitude of features Service Autopilot offers.

One great example is our irrigation winterizing and spring turn on list. We have about 300 clients and it only takes an hour or so to sort them and schedule them for the appropriate day. We never miss a client because we have them set up in a "package" that automatically generates the routing and jobs are broken out by neighborhood. As soon as the irrigation technician completes the job on their mobile, it generates an invoice and we have it sent out via email at the end of the day. Sometimes our clients get their invoices before they come home and realize the service has been completed. Just the time savings alone on this project is worth the Service Autopilot cost. Before it would take 15 hours or so to organize the jobs and multiple hours just to enter and send out the invoices.

Also, the techs can take pictures and leave notes for the office for repair follow ups that are attached to the job.

Avantages

Absolutely wonderful for repeat maintenance jobs and one time jobs. We never miss any billing because the employees only go to places on their mobile schedules.

Inconvénients

It is a little cumbersome on large multi-day landscape projects. They do have a "Projects" option for these types of jobs. I even printed out the instructions on how to use it but it's not as easy and intuitive as the rest of the software.

Rudi R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Service Autopilot will offer more than what you ever need

Publié le 07/11/2016

I've switched to SA from operating on paper notes and without much systems and trackable processes. Main reason opting for SA was Jonathan's track history of lawn care operations and software. But biggest selling point was his vision on an all automated platform.

A very detailed price matrix and estimate templates plus the easy to navigate dispatch board are just two of the many features that have helped my company to send out proposals quick, efficient and with the desired profits and making sure no job gets missed. The mobile app is a sure game changer for everyone that used to work with paper route sheets.

Customer Support when needed is finding a good solution most times. Many times they will go the extra mile finding a good solution. Occasionally you may find a representative who is not up to speed with some issues but hey...there's new people in any business that can't be perfect from day 1.

The people behind the company and the leadership is outstanding as I know Jonathan (co-owner) on a more private level. The progressive approach to today's fast changing technology and demanding customers is second to none.

Capabilities of SA are simply staggering and will require at least one full time person in order to utilize the power.

One area of suggested improvement is the snow dispatch functionality. Although it works you can sense the immediate lack of insight due to their location not being exposed to real winter service environment .

If you're looking for a business software that can grow with your business as well as provides great inside information into your numbers you will not be disappointed.

no jobs missed anymore
marketing potential
templates

Lexie F.

SAP saved our company!

Publié le 02/11/2016

Our business is Lawnpro Grounds Maintenance, We have been with Service Auto Pilot since 2014. When we first came on with SAP I was a little worried about how this one program would fit our company needs. But after about 100 phone calls, 50 emails and many webinars, I can say first hand that without SAP, our company would not be where it is today. The team at SAP was very supportive and patient with any and all our questions. SAP have given us the system and tools to be able to run our company at its fullest. We have grown in numbers and grown ourselves in being more efficient. We depend on SAP so much you could quite possibly call them a business partner. We are truly grateful and recommend SAP to anyone.

Avantages

All functions of SAP are exactly what you need to run your company efficiently. We absolutely love the Maps Pro for estimating our clients property. That alone saves us hours of work weekly.

Inconvénients

There really is nothing that we don't like about SAP.

Pamela M.

• Support client

Working our way to a business that practically runs itself!

Publié le 12/01/2015

We had to 'jump right in" and start using Service Autopilot in May of 2012 after our old scheduling software crashed during the middle of our busiest season! The customer service department had us up and running in a few days and we were on our way to making schedules again. They helped us set up our entire company, build packages, and train us all at the same time, understanding that we were in an emergency. However, that same urgency for customer service has continued to be provided to us after almost 3 years! It is hard to determine what is Service Autopilot's best feature, but their customer service department is certainly up at the top. Quick response times and the helpful attitude of each customer service agent makes it obvious that this company's priority is their users.

As a middle-aged user, I tend to get set in my ways with how my screens look, the process I use to do daily tasks, and am a little slower than I used to be in picking up new ways of doing things. It is probably easier for the younger user to catch on when new updates are made and features added, but in the end the realization that the software is only getting better makes the updates worth it. And as mentioned before, the customer service agents are always there to help those who are "a little slower" than the rest!

My most favorite feature is the fact that I can control my business from anywhere in the world. As a frequent out-of-country traveler, I am now able to schedule, close jobs, keep track of my employees, and send out bills all while in another country. I no longer have the feeling that my business is crashing down while I am gone, and I can be enjoying my time outside the country and only my staff knows I am gone!

I can confidently say that this software is one of the most powerful tools a business owner can have to organize, streamline, and take control of their business. I have used 2 other big-name scheduling programs, and Service Autopilot has exceeded my expectations in what a piece of software can do. My business is running more efficiently and I have been able to back away from daily operations and concentrate on the 'big picture' instead. I am excited at where my company is going and I finally have time to plan and take it there!

Ashley H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Service Company Management Software!

Publié le 16/08/2017

Extremely customized and detailed client and employee management features. The dispatch boards and calendar views are amazing and offer flexibility.

Avantages

Features! This software can literally do anything you need it to! I have tried just about every maid service software out there and Service AutoPilot is hands down the best one and offers the most customizability and different functions! Also the amount of reports you can run through SAP is unreal! You can easily get a snapshot of your business at your fingertips. I love it!

Inconvénients

It does take some time and patience to learn and get everything set up. The positive is you can layer your learning to help the process be more smooth. The other positive with that is it takes time to fully learn and utilize all of the functions because it really does so much!

Réponse de Service Autopilot Traduire en français

Such kind words! Thank you Ashley.

We are extremely pleased that we could make such an impact on your business!

Nick G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

HANDS DOWN THE BEST SOFTWARE FOR ANY SERVICE RELATED BUSINESS!!

Publié le 04/09/2016

Before using SAP it seemed like it took hours on end to schedule and invoice my clients, then I was always forgetting about jobs that needed to be completed. After really learning how to use SAP and entering all the relevant information, SAP does 99% of the work for me! All I need to do is click a few buttons & SAP handles the rest. SAP has allowed me to devote more time into growing my business instead of doing the time consuming paperwork that used to take me forever. And I never miss any work or invoices.
I HIGHLY recommend SAP for anyone in a service related business, it really does "Pay For Itself" in the amount of time it saves you every month!

Avantages

Never have to worry about forgetting to schedule or invoice clients! Tracks anything from scheduling to "Job Costs."

Inconvénients

Takes a little time to learn the system and enter in all your existing clients information correctly. But once you do this IMPORTANT step, its all gravy!

Ines C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Software Some Caveats

Publié le 17/09/2019

Overall a good software with some excellent people in the company. They just need to slow down enough to ensure transitions from other software is done accurately, focus on service and resolving known issues before adding more features. I would choose this software again.

Avantages

- Automations (sending automated messages for marketing/collection etc.)
- Automated arrival preferences (again, part of what they call Automations
-Able to text clients from software
- Setting up To Do's for employees
- One report - Job Costing - has potential to make price increase easier to evaluate for under-performing accounts
- Time saved entering leads

Inconvénients

- Closed API - so make sure you want to own and be owned by this one software
- Not able to get support on your schedule (wait for a call back which may happen when you can't take the call)
- Fast growth and race to add features seems to have created a back log on issues
- Can't open a client account right from the calendar
- Issues with the Quickbooks Online synch
- Scrolling through a client's receivables is wonky (you have to click to load more transactions)

Matt H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A game changer for the service industry

Publié le 23/12/2018

Great company to work with, amazing customer service, and they are always working on devoloping new fetures with new techonlogy. Highly recomdended.

Avantages

The system is very customizable. You can export all your data at any time and run excel reports if you choose to, however the internal reports are very detailed. This program will save any service business huge headaces by automating your service business. Service autopilot handles routing, invoicing, marketing, CRM and accouting seamlessly. It also handles large sales volumes efortlessly. As it runs on the cloud, it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. Very happy with this program.

Inconvénients

Be prepared to spend extra time setting up your account the way you like it. This is a huge plus, because you only have to do it once, and after that, you will get huge time savings.

Aaron S.

• Support client

Awesome Product and Company!!!

Publié le 09/01/2015

I have been using Service Auto Pilot since November of 2012.

Setting up Service Auto Pilot:
We set this product up in the winter of 2013 and spent a few weeks doing this. I would highly recommend doing this in the off season. You have to be disciplined and watch the videos. Don't try to set up everything. Try it and use it. You will learn more using it and it is very easy to make changes as you go. We are three years in and we make changes all the time to improve our time management.

Customer Service:
This is one of the bright spots of this business! These folks always respond and have spent hours with me and our staff as we learned all of the features of this product. They have helped us set up our invoices, estimates, packages, and services. They are really 2nd to none and I can't say enough about how much they have done for us. This product would be worthless without their customer service and they realize this. They have delivered in this area a hundred times over.

How we use the product:
We email all estimate and invoices.
We charge credit cards for 95% of our business all done through the system.
We send all route sheets to our crews daily and if we need to change them they get an update in the field.
We are able to track and see what properties our crews have completed in real time.
We can send advertising emails to all of our customers with a few clicks and in less than 5 minutes.
We can track phone calls and keep important information about our customers for future reference in the customer file.
Our customers can log in to their Service Auto Pilot account and change their credit card info, see their invoices, and request services. All of this is tracked in the system and notifies our staff when this happens.
All of this is cloud based which means that I can work anywhere in the world. Many days I work from my car in the field as I meet my customers and work with my crews.

I could go on and on about this product. In the past 2 years we have added over 400 customers. This product didn't do that but it has made adding that many customers easier and quite frankly it would have been impossible without a product like this.

Walter W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Customizable Service Management Catch-All

Publié le 13/12/2021

It was a challenge getting everything set up, due to so many different processes in need of consideration and thought, but if you put in the time and take advantage of the training sessions and/or help available via Google & Youtube, you will not regret choosing this software.

Avantages

What I like most about this sofftware is that you can literally build your OWN service management tool. Service Autopilot is the most customizable software I've come across that has just about everything you can imagine you'll need to run a service-based business that services large numbers of customers.

Inconvénients

This software definitely has a fairly steep learning curve and the training sessions are a little pricey, but it is absolutely worth the time, effort and money.

Freddy Z.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The system is awesome. I originally signed up for the fertilizer dispatch feature but got a...

Publié le 21/05/2018

Help manage the growth and organize the jobs and employees.

Avantages

During the winter a snow plow operator was accused of hitting a car in a parking lot. Since Service Autopilot has a time tracking feature when on the job, we where able to prove the time we where on the property and exposed that the manager was trying to pin the hit and run on us! Since they have cameras on the property and we demanded they show us and the car owner the time frame footage from when we where actually on the property. Bottom line they hired us just to pin the hit and run on us but since we had the power of Service Autopilot their plot to pin it on us failed.

Inconvénients

Not really anything I can point out. It has the occasional glitch, but what powerful app/software doesn't.

Keith S.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Handles an unlimited amount of clients, jobs and employees.

Publié le 21/08/2018

I was first attracted to this company because they are very experienced in my line of work and do understand what we need from a very hands on point of view. There attitude toward customer service has taught me a lot about what it take to keep clients happy and coming back for more.

Avantages

The dispatch board is laid out so you can customize the view you need of your work by client, status, resources assigned etc. It allows you to read notes and see pictures from the field in real time and correspond with your supervisors efficiently. The custom invoice templates are great and the fact that it syncs with Quick Books has reduced the time we spend billing customers. The Client screens allow us to keep track of every estimate, service and communication. Service Autopilot is capable of retain detailed info about each property and all job history. The training videos are great and the help staff is very polite and patient when you call with questions.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike about Service Autopilot. It has been a little slow, but since it is cloud based software it could be my ISP or something else. They have made great improvements in this area.