REACH

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

555 avis

Douglas
Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Annonces publicitaires

Publié le 14/09/2023

Avantages

C'est un logiciel qui vous permet de faire évoluer votre entreprise sur les réseaux sociaux J'aime la façon dont on peut planifier les graphiques ça me permet d'offrir à mes clients plusieurs types d'optionsREACH est un logiciel très fiable je le conseille à tous si éventuellement vous souhaitez faire connaître votre jobs ou commerce En plus de ça c'est même pas chèr

Inconvénients

Les configurations de REACH sont très compliqué sinon j'ai pas eu d'autre problème

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

Publié le 11/10/2018

We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Avantages

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them!

REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Inconvénients

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

Erick
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Reach Digital Signage software

Publié le 23/02/2021

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay.
Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Avantages

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Inconvénients

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Fitness Studio bookings n/a

Publié le 02/03/2022

I saw no client bookings from reach that were not already signed up for a session with me. I was hesitant to try the software because of my business model. The sales rep that was persistent with me insisted that it would be a good fit based on my model to fill slots. As an owner operator running on lean start-up margins, I did not want to purchase a service that did not fit my model. While their automation seems clean from the emails that a client shared with me, it does not fit a small group personal training model for any prospective gym owners out there.
Overall, seems like solid service, but the sales reps just need to take more time with fitness studios to ACUTALLY investigate if it's a good fit before pushing it to owners with models that don't fit their new launch in the fitness industry.
I called and was quickly able to cancel service with Rex, but he was unable to accommodate my request to remedy the lack of results that Reach was able to provide for my model within the first month of paid service. Disappointed that there was no leeway in their customer service model to alleviate poor results for owners in the new launch in the fitness industry.

Avantages

Easy to implement via no work on their software needing to be put into trying to fill group training sessions.

Inconvénients

I was not able to see the marketing that was being done for my small group personal training sessions. I would like to see what my clients are seeing and how reach is communicating to them.

Ted
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Reach Media displays in Matrix Distribution Centers

Publié le 06/02/2024

Our experience has been great, the our team in multiple facilites has appreciated the ability that Reach Media has provided to present time sensitive and important information.

Avantages

The application was easy to setup for multiple devices that are located across our national network of distribution centers.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have more built in applications for showing previous days results for sports teams.

Jennifer

REACH review

Publié le 02/03/2021

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Avantages

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Inconvénients

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

Mango

Pourquoi choisir REACH

REACH offered more flexibility with content and outstanding setup assistance.

Pourquoi passer à REACH

Price of program and hardware as well as customer service.
Kisha
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

YMCA of Central Ohio is pleased to use this product.

Publié le 17/07/2019

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

We are able to communicate more effectively than before with this product.

Avantages

The customization on all fronts plus great customer support.

Inconvénients

Unable to segment info across multiple TV locations within the same building without investing more into product. We just don't have the budget.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Product and very professional looking

Publié le 15/10/2019

Something so simple as having an upcoming events section on our displays that can be updated by all departments really makes getting the right information out there a cinch. As well, the PowerPoint import tool makes it super easy for folks with minimal computer knowledge to update content.

Avantages

I really enjoyed working with the team as we were switching to Reach for our digital signage needs. It was an easy transition since the staff at Reach helped setup the back-end the way we needed for our business.

Inconvénients

My biggest wish for continuing work as an Admin is to have a bit more control over our devices and configuring our environments. This is a minimal concern as the team at Reach is always available to quickly help us complete these tasks.

John

REACH Digital Signage - New Customer

Publié le 23/06/2022

Excellent so far- bringing signage players online, SSO setup, interaction with Customer Service and scheduling content

Avantages

Ease of use and setup; VERY Customer Service focused- support is amazing; great library of company produced tutorial videos

Inconvénients

Really surprised the future scheduling of content doesn't show up in the upcoming timeline of events. That should really be addressed.

AxisTV Signage Suite, Uniguest, OptiSigns, Yodeck et NoviSign

Pourquoi choisir REACH

End of life; Wanted something cloud based and with greater user/role responsibilities; Ability to enhance signage layout

Pourquoi passer à REACH

Value for money; Wonderful trail that I was offered with support; ability to grow and wean off existing signage platform; Not tied to a specific player but wonderful/easy integration with BrightSign players
Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Digital Display PWW

Publié le 21/06/2019

Avantages

What I liked is the ease of use of the software. I have some users that I was just able to give them a login and they were able to figure out some of the basic tasks.

Inconvénients

The interface is good but seems clunky as far as the announcements are handled. Other than that, the software has been great to use.

Rise Vision et FWi

Pourquoi passer à REACH

Overall the cost of the product and the level of attention the on boarding tech had and the sales guys were great.
Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

NOT for attaching video, logos, gifs - basic texting only

Publié le 15/12/2023

2 out of 5. (there is a minimum of 40 characters required here.)

2 out of 5. (there is a minimum of 40 characters required here.)

very easy to use
not user friendly if you have any time of logo, animated logo, xmas messages with short video or gifs etc..

Inconvénients

I have over 2000 contacts/Clients on my iphone. Online reviews seemed helpful - but now that I have used it - its not at all designed for my business.

I wanted to send out short holiday gifs, or property photo gifs, short video, or messages with my logo on them.
Beware, Image attachments DO NOT work with the auto send option. You have to click to send each one.

And, beware - if you do not toggle the Fully Automate to ON in your settings (btw- not mentioned in the directions) it Will clog up your emails and texts.

Perhaps this is designed for small group use and standard flat messages. But I can email that kind of boring stuff.

Dalton
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software and design overall

Publié le 17/12/2019

Besides some previous models having hardware issues, the overall experience has been great. Customer support is quick to assist.

Avantages

Our customized Opal Foods dashboard that displays the temperature and weather of all our locations while also displaying announcements.

Inconvénients

The 'player' names under the player tab do not match the 'playlist' names under the announcements tab. For example, one of our playlist names is "Demo", which does not reflect the corresponding player name "Hathaway Processing". This can be a problem when moving players around.

Mvix Digital Signage et truDigital

Pourquoi passer à REACH

REACH was quick to send out a demo unit with a customized dashboard for Opal Foods. Packet presentation and correspondence contributed as well.
James

Reaching our Youth!

Publié le 20/08/2019

Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Avantages

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Inconvénients

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Tara

• Support client

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Publié le 30/08/2017

Avantages

The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Inconvénients

One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

Bruce

Reach Software

Publié le 22/10/2020

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Avantages

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Inconvénients

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Wendy

Engage your Customers

Publié le 29/10/2019

Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Avantages

Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer.
Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly.
Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Using the Reach platform has really stepped up our facility look.

Publié le 26/09/2017

Ease of use. Nice look. I neglected to select a few boxes in the last page - I also am an administrator and user of the software, in addition to helping pick out the prodcut.

Avantages

We primarily use the Reach Software for our facility schedule. We also have it connected to our Social Media feeds (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). I love the capability of also adding flyers but we do not take advantage of this enough. Several of my colleagues in neighboring towns have been impressed and are considering adding this to their facilities.

Inconvénients

Although it has happened often, we have had the system stop displaying our data from time to time. When consulting with Reach Service, it seems like it was an issue with RecTrac (Vermont Systems), however when speaking with Vermont Systems they made it seem like a Reach issue. The issues have been rectified but was difficult going back and forth between Reach and Vermont Systems.

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great method to communicate important information

Publié le 04/12/2019

I have been very pleased with how easy it is to access the software and make changes on the fly. With minimal IT support, I can submit an update via the web-link and instant changes occur. Removing the need for approvals or IT involvement.

Avantages

At our sites, we use the software on strategically placed TV's. The break rooms, front office, throughout the facility to communicate upcoming events for the associates, greetings to vistors, safety metrics of the site, weather updates and general information to share with the team.

Inconvénients

I am an advanced PC user, and have been exposed to a lot of different software suites and I was able to navigate the reach software with some minimal time spent on the videos supplied. However for a less experienced user it can be a bit difficult on that learning curve.

Kelsey

Wonderful Product!

Publié le 05/11/2018

One of our biggest goals as a school is to keep all stakeholders informed of what is going on within the school on a daily basis. Our interactive TV, along with the REACH software has allowed us to reach that goal. With a few clicks of a button, our daily announcements, student shout-outs, or other important notifications are published and easy for all to see.

Avantages

I love that I am able to access this software from anywhere. Even if I am not in school that day, I am able to send announcements out so the students/staff/community members can see them! I also love how user-friendly the REACH interface is.

Inconvénients

I am not sure I would identify this as a con, but we always appreciate software that is low-cost because of the tight budget we are on. Even yearly specials or price knock-downs might help me sell the yearly cost to my administration!

• Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

Excellent Digital Signage Solution

Publié le 05/12/2018

Overall the company has been great to work with. They are very responsive and helpful when issues arise.

Avantages

The REACH system is extremely easy to use. It gives us the ability to schedule content as far in advance as we would like. Once you have your content created it literally takes less than a minute to publish to however many screens you want.

Inconvénients

Some more sorting options would be nice. Such as the ability to sort by "scheduled" content. Also it would be nice to schedule something for more than one timeframe at a time. For example, right now if I have a poster to publish for Monday to Tuesday one week and Thursday to Saturday 2 weeks in the future, I would have to do two separate publish tasks. It would be nice to be able to do it all at once.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

Publié le 16/11/2018

I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Avantages

Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Inconvénients

I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

REACH is a great tool that integrates with eSPACE.

Publié le 09/10/2018

We've been able to create a culture that no longer contends for meeting/conference rooms based on who needs it most. :) Now it's only about who put it on the calendar first.

Avantages

REACH is integrated with our eSPACE event scheduling system. There is minimal set up that seems a little daunting when creating the first display? But once you understand what it's asking, as long as you follow the steps you can't go wrong. The team at REACH does a great job of asking what's needed and knowing exactly how to set up the displays to show information for spaces/events approved in eSPACE so there's never a conflict when somebody goes to use a meeting/conference room. If it was scheduled, it will be on the display!

Inconvénients

Initially, there was a little bit of misunderstanding with the support team that helped us to implement displays based on what we were needing, but after this, we've had no negative experiences. Every once in a while I have to reset the software, but that's usually only because updates were pushed to our iPads.

Bill
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

A Great Way to REACH Your Audience

Publié le 08/04/2022

We have participants who come in specifically for one class to our building, and may not know what else is going on that we have to offer. REACH gives us an opportunity to very easily advertise to our customer base with a visual display that we were able to tweak to show exactly what information we want, when we want it.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and very user friendly. Having had the software for a few years now, I'm always impressed by each new feature added, and the ease it takes to learn how to best implement it.

Inconvénients

Tweaking a display just the way I want it is slightly harder to do than it was with a previous design, but the more I get used to the software, the easier it becomes.

Colin

Improved Communication with Members - Fresh Look for our Lobby

Publié le 20/12/2018

Member communication is up and members are registering for more classes that we promote on our screens. I have recommended the REACH system to our other branches in the YMCA of Greater Seattle association. The experience and the team at REACH has been wonderful. Looking forward to continuing to work with the lovely folks at REACH!

Avantages

The University Family YMCA has been using the REACH platform for about 3 years now. We love the intuitive features the software offers in an easy to learn format. You can really customize your slides and screens to what you want them to say and do. We have gotten consistent feedback from our members that they love what we do with our screen and are always stopping to look at what is upcoming in the branch.

Inconvénients

Nothing too major! It would be nice to be able to customize the look or colors of the layout. A simple color change of the screen would catch eyes. At the Y we have 5 logos with 5 color schemes, so changing it season to season would be a nice, but not necessary, feature!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reach is very accommodating and helpful. Their CMS is extremely user friendly!

Publié le 16/11/2017

Being able to quickly communicate to staff or members throughout the state. Staff being informed of local events also helps improve employee engagement.

Avantages

CMS GUI is very intuitive for the most part. Love the dashboard and being able to quickly view status of all players, both in our HQ and throughout the state. Their software is reliable and consistent. Support staff is very helpful.

Inconvénients

If I have to think of things that I don't like about the software, it would only be a chance to improve the consistency of weather feeds, although your software is probably pulling from a third-party so this doesn't reflect much on REACH. The only thing I can think to improve their product would be to implement the App for content management. I have downloaded it, however it appears it is still in production.