91 avis

TimeSolv

Canalisez vos efforts sur vos activités professionnelles. Cette solution se charge de la facturation et de la gestion du temps.

4,6 /5 (91 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Full Service Time and Billing System

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 01/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time and Billing system is greatly simplified, predictable, and cloud based. We've cut our time keeping time down, and made the system cloud based and accessible from outside our office. Love the Iphone/Android app.

Ease of use.

We switched from a desktop version of Sage TimeSlips to TimeSolv, I was used to dealing with frequent database corruptions, and strange errors. We didn't experience any in the change over, which was super easy.

Billing is straight forward, and it's pay per time keeper, with no extra charges for admin staff who query the database or enter time for charged professionals. You can add or subtract time keepers at any time, and the bill is automatically updated with the next monthly charge. There is no pro-ration for partial months.

Inconvénients

Reports need to be generated online and then downloaded as PDF files. The core functionality to generate reports has been well thought out, but the actual user experience in reviewing those reports could definitely be improved. Frankly, we've been disappointed in the lack of online reporting which is really the standard for this type of product.

Susan C.

Love TimeSolv!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 26/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with TimeSolv is very positive. I always know exactly where I am on time entry, billing, and expense entry. It's easy to use. For example, I can run a ledger entries report when I'm on the phone with a client trying to determine total hours or expenses, making it possible for me to immediately answer any questions.

Avantages

We use TimeSolv for all our time entry, legal billing and I use it daily for client expense entry. I like that I can run reports on Ledger Entries, Expense Entries, etc., at any time. I also think TimeSolv's customer support is excellent. Every time I've had to call for support, I've ended up learning a new function of TimeSolv from the rep helping me.

Inconvénients

Although I've been using TimeSolv for three years, I still find client invoices extremely confusing, as do most of our clients. I spend a lot of time on the phone when clients call in because they don't understand their invoice.

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Support Staff was rude, argumentative, and unprofessional

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 01/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Disappointing, unprofessional, and a complete waste of our time.

Avantages

Nothing about this software makes it stand out from its competitors.

Inconvénients

The support staff had difficulty handling even a simple training. We worked with representative, who informed us she reports directly to the CEO. She was rude, unprofessional, and worse appeared not to understand her own product. We were testing out the integration into Quickbooks and she couldn't answer the simplest questions. Worse, after we told her several times we did not want to upload all of our active clients into the system from Quickbooks, she did it anyway. And the last straw was when she changed an active client into a "test" client to create an invoice- AND ACTUALLY EMAILED THE TEST INVOICE TO OUR CLIENT CONTACT. She then spent the next 10 minutes trying to argue with my office manager that it was the office manager's fault.

Réponse de TimeSolv Billing

Hello, we're very sorry for your experience during your free trial with TimeSolv. However, we feel compelled to answer some of your most pointed criticisms. As you'll see by looking at other reviews of TimeSolv, your experience was truly an exception. The rep you worked with has been singled out over and over from various customers for the exact opposite attributes you described. Many, many customers laud her for her professionalism and her exceptional product knowledge. We're confident her knowledge of legal billing and TimeSolv and our integration with QuickBooks are second to none.

While demonstrating our features, she made a point of asking if the data in the system was demo data and not for real, active clients. At no time was Tiann told this TEST client housed real client information.

We again apologize, but we stand behind our representative and our product and feel our 4.5/5 rating from over 289 reviews on Capterra/Get App backs that up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Julie M.

Love this billing solution

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using TimeSolv since I started my own law practice over 5 years ago. My first day in my own office, I got a free 30-day subscription to Quick Books, but I found that it was not conducive to a law practice so I went online looking for something else. I was really glad I did because I found TimeSolv and I've been very happy with it. They include a 90-minute tutorial with a live person so you feel like you get started out on the right foot, then if you have questions, they are always available to help. For about the first year or so, I had to call every month when I was doing my invoices since there was usually something I hadn't done before so needed assistance, but they are always very nice about walking me through it. There's one thing I would change if I could, and that is that a bill gets automatically generated for a client every month until there is a zero balance, even if I added no billable time that particular month. I bill on the first of every month for the previous month, and if I send a client a bill that does not get fully paid off before the next bill goes out, and I haven't done any new work for that client that month, then a new bill doesn't automatically generate. However, I like to send out a bill every month just because I won't receive any further payments unless I do so. I have to "trick" the system into generating a bill by putting an expense on and then deleting it. This is a cumbersome solution so I would rather the system do it on its own. Other than that, though, the system is very user friendly and I have no complaints. Before going on my own, I was at a firm for 8 years and we had a bookkeeper to do all our invoices. When I went solo, I was a little apprehensive about having to do it all myself. Timesolv makes it very easy though, and I tell other lawyers about it all the time. Thanks for a great product!

James P.
Traduire en français

We use this to keep track of our time and expenses to bill clients of the law firm.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Over more than 35 years operating a law practice I have had to implement and use different methods to keep track of time spent working on the client's case and the expenses that were incurred. Out of all of the resources that have been available the most efficient, flexible, and economical has been Time Solve. Occasionally improvements will be made to the program and you may have to take a few minutes to learn them, but if you have the least problem, you can either email or phone Time Solve staff and if you do not immediately speak with a representative you will talk you through the problem, you can be certain that within a few hours or less you will have a response and the help you need. I am not tech savvy and the people who work with me are not much better, but we all have been able to learn to work with Time Solve. Most importantly, it has allowed us to increase our billing time by including time while we are doing the work or if work was not included at the time it was performed, to enter into the client's records and create a draft copy of the bill to review, check for accuracy and then send to the client. Besides, Time Solve will send out the bills for you by either email, U.S. mail, or both if you prefer. It is a great service that has made me a more relaxed attorney because I have solid computer back up if a bill is questioned and the ease of keeping track of my time and which clients demand the most of it.

Utilisateur vérifié
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Wonderful software that's lead to a huge increase in our productivity

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 08/04/2018

Avantages

Firstly, TimeSolv has an amazing 30-day free trial, more than enough time to decide whether it suites your operations. Secondly, using it is very simple and fast, it's always a pleasant experience.

Inconvénients

Not many that we can think of. On some occasions there are delays in pulling updates online, but it's an extremely mild inconvenience that we rarely experience.

Rich B.
Traduire en français

We strongly recommend TimeSolv as a cost effective and outstanding time billing tool

Publié le 24/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our firm, The Brenner Group, started using TimeSolv in 2001. It is utilized to manage our unique timekeeping and expense reporting needs for our employees, who provide billable services to many clients simultaneously, with potentially different hourly or fixed rates for different assignments. On top of this, they are not in the office frequently.

Initially, we simply asked employees to record their time, and then we exported it to MS Access and QuickBooks in order to do invoicing. As the product has evolved, we now do time reporting, invoicing and collections directly in TimeSolv, as well as managing our employees reimbursable expenses.

The system has always been reliable, and easy to use. Our employees feel like they can keep track of their time and billing, and will soon be able to also track their individual accounts receivable. The system has grown and become more user friendly with each revision.

We strongly recommend TimeSolv as a cost effective and outstanding tool to manage client timekeeping requirements.

Well Done!

Carlos B.

GREAT TOOL FOR SMALL OR LARGE LAW FIRMS

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/01/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TIMESOLV MEETS WITH EVERYTHING A LAW FIRM NEEDS FOR TIME BILLING WITHOUT HAVING TO INCUR UPON RELEVANT EXPENSES

EASY TO USE

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY OF ADDING VAT

Réponse de TimeSolv Billing

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for your kind words.

TimeSolv does provide the option to include VAT. We will contact you directly to help you with the settings to enable it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Larry B.
Traduire en français

Have used TImeSolv for over 5 years.

Publié le 07/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a sole practitioner doing largely insurance defense litigation. As I approached retirement I left the large firm practice. Clients kept calling etc. so I continued on my own. I could not have done so without TimeSolv. The software has evolved but it has always been very user friendly and when there was a problem the technical support people were there to correct my errors. They are friendly, articulate, and know the software completely. I have encouraged other lawyers that operate small offices to sign up. The most common cause of the failure of sole proprietors is their inability to get accurate invoices out in a timely manner. None of us like billing and if it is a challenge it is just too easy to do something more important. I just wish every online service worked as well as TimeSolv.

Jennifer A.
Traduire en français

Great product for small firms

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 12/02/2020

Avantages

TimeSolv is easy to use and customize. It provides everything my small practice needs for timekeeping and invoicing.

Inconvénients

The invoice print out looks a little basic.

Kathy L.
Traduire en français

Love having the ability to get to our billing from anywhere.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall great for legal billing. I would recommend this to another law office since it has greatly reduced lost billing time.

PROS: Customer service/technical support has always been prompt and ensures that my questions and/or issues are addressed.

CONS:

1. not able to print statements previously sent

2. statements - when no new activity (disbursement or time) would like the statement to show
payments made

3. would like to be able to customize fields when creating a new client

4. would like a way to reverse a payment that bounced without voiding the payment

5. would like to be able to create custom reports - (i.e., a report that include for one client - invoices sent, statements sent, payments made, etc.).

For reports, it would be helpful to be able to have drop down tabs to select what items to include in a report. As of right now there are several reports, but I have not been able to locate one that would include with dates: all invoices, payments and statements sent.

Kelley K.

I love it.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use TimeSolve exclusively for our timekeeping and billing. I have only good things to say about the program. It is so much easier to use than our old system (that we paid a lot of money to purchase). Everything about the program -- including client information set-up, timekeeping, report generation, and invoicing -- is amazingly user friendly. We were up and running with TimeSolve immediately. I like that the program is web-based so that I can use out away from the office just as easily as when I am at the office. The program is so easy to use, there is no excuse for ever not getting billable time recorded on a real-time basis, or as close to real-time as possible. I am very glad that we made the switch over to TimeSolve -- it's one of the best admin decisions we've made.

David N.
Traduire en français

Timesolv: the most versatile and user focused solution for time tracking needs and invoicing

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Timesolv is easy to use and extremely flexible in its user interface. There are so many ways of tracking your time with Timesolv - both on your office computer and on your mobile devise. Modifying your time entries are a breeze and invoices are literally sent "at a touch of a button". Tracking performance and adding and removing users is simple. Trust accounting is fairly easy - although it requires two steps to do a trust disbursement and then a subsequent allocation. I can't say too many times that this software has been designed to let professionals track and enter their time with the greatest of ease, track their time via mobile devise, track your time in real time, and sent virtual invoices that do not get jammed up in spam filters. Bravo!

Diane H.

Love it!

Publié le 23/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love everything about TimeSolv. It's so easy to set up client, matters, invoice settings, etc. Really love the flexibility of searching for info, entering time, and the biggest benefit to us is the use of the LEDES billing. About 50% of our clients utilize this format and with the help of the excellent customer support staff, I was able to set up this up and send test invoices and they ALL worked!!

The customer support by phone and online is terrific.

The "look" of the program is great and easy on the eyes. At this point, I haven't found any "cons". Experience has been great! As well, the cost is very reasonable!

Under the trial period, I was able to get everything set up and now our timekeepers will start using it on December 1st.

Poonam J.
Traduire en français

One of the best billing software out there!

Publié le 06/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pros: Timesolv is very easy to understand and use, generally new users do not need a walkthrough to start using the system as it is so intuitive. It is the best billing software out there, it can accommodate variety of variations in billing. There is a wide variety of reports available and if you are an intermediate user of excel, you can get any report you need in matter of few clicks. I have used this software as an administrator of the system for over 15 years in two different companies. Every time I shopped for a replacement, I always ended up making the decision to continue with it! Excellent customer service - overall great bargain for your buck!

Cons: Some more consistency in formats of the displayed data will be helpful.

Julie C.
Traduire en français

Simple and Quick. Overall a good product.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I went from using Tabs software to Timesolv this year. Timesolv is more user-friendly, but lacks some of the features of other, more complicated billing tools. For example, there is no report or feature that enables the user to sort clients by their assigned identification numbers. We use a number system that is designed focus on recent clients and matters, and without the ability to sort them, it makes our billing and analyses a little tougher. In general, however, our billing process has become more simplified, as more users can access it remotely. It is easy to add clients, easy to submit time entries, and easy to create, edit and finalize invoices.

Val K.
Traduire en français

clutter-free, easy to use, efficient software for legal billing

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was pleasantly surprised by the visual aesthetics and the ease of use of TimeSolv Legal Billing. Unlike most other web-based legal billing systems I evaluated, TimeSolv's frees the workspace from clutter and organizes functionality in a logical, consistent way. It takes little time to learn TimeSolv.

In my opinion, the only two important functions that are still missing in TimeSolv Legal Billing are (1) uploading and organizing files, and (2) integration with Google Calendar.

Overall, TimeSolv is clearly a winner to me. I look forward to being able to upload and organize files and see the integration with Google Calendar.

Diana B.
Traduire en français

We use TimeVolv to track all our billable time.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So much of my time, working all day in multiple systems, is consumed in checking for the applicable password and typing it in carefully to access the next system, it always gives me a little thrill when I go to TimeSolv, type the first letter of my username and can simply click it from move on with my password having autopopulated. I am so glad TimeSolv has this feature. At the end of a busy day when finishing up the accounting of my time, ready to complete the day, it is nice to have that convenience. Many of the other systems I use all day do not. Thanks for that!

Don Z.
Traduire en français

This is an outstanding package of software-as-service!

Publié le 09/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am a solo real estate attorney. TimeSolv includes exactly everything that I need in a billing system. It also excludes features that I don't need in my practice (like court docketing, etc.).
It is so easy, even a lawyer can use it.
Plus, whenever I have a question, help is there by text chat or phone, with people who know everything about TimeSolv. This is especially helpful when I want to use TimeSolv to record information that is a little "outside the box" (like non-billable firm admin expenses).
I strongly recommend TimeSolv .

Howard L.

TimeSolv for Macs

Publié le 25/05/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Let me add my personal recommendation for TimeSolv. I have tried and tested almost all of the time and billing programs for the Mac, having used Macs since 1984. It is easy to use but extremely powerful. We have many different billing structures and TimeSolv can handle everything we throw at it. The more recently added IOS app allows capture of time and expenses on the fly with see less integration and syncing. I get nothing from posting about TimeSolv but I just know how well it works. Give it a shot and you won't be sorry.

Steve M.

Great Suite of Time & Expense Record-Keeping, Invoicing & Payments

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

TimeSolv allows me to easily track and record my time and expenses for all of my clients on an ongoing basis, whether I'm in the office or traveling. Preparing and sending out invoices is a snap each month, and recording payments takes only a moment. All of the invoicing and payment information syncs easily to QuickBooks. The Customer Support was available to answer any of my questions as I set up the software and began to utilize it. I couldn't be happier with the simplicity that TimeSolv provides to all of these tasks!

Ken S.
Traduire en français

Reasonably priced time keeping software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Timesolv for several years. It is significantly less expensive than its competitors and for the most part provides all that I need as an attorney. Customer service is first rate--I have even had responses to weekend queries.

The interface is not user friendly. Finding information is sometimes difficult and the index or table of contents is of limited value. It does not use enough variations on terms. One can always call and get a prompt, spot on answer, but the interface could be better.

Rob R.

User Friendly Time and Billing System

Publié le 24/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I operate a small firm, primarily specializing in defense of workers' compensation and liability claims. Our clients run the gamut, from those who merely need a faxed invoice to those who require electronic billing submission. TimeSolv has worked great for all of these applications. As an attorney who is somewhat technology challenged, I needed a system that was user friendly and I have found TimeSolv to be very user friendly. In addition, their support is top notch. We are very satisfied customers.

Delara D.
Traduire en français

I have been using this software for over 3 years. It has been extremely easy and user-friendly

Publié le 09/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love TimeSolv. It is very simple to use, user-friendly, and highly efficient. I especially love all the shortcuts it has in place to save me time when inputting lots of billable time. The invoices are easy to generate and/or edit. Best of all, anytime I am stuck or not sure how to do something, their customer support is just a call away. Never have to wait and I get all my answers immediately from a live representative. I have already recommended it to many colleagues and will continue to do so.

Judith M.
Traduire en français

Excellent and Easy to Use!

Publié le 07/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Before switching to TimeSolv, I was using TimeSlips software--it was terrible--it never worked and it took hours and hours to get customer service to fix problems. TimeSolv works effortlessly. It is designed intuitively so that you can start using it with almost no instruction. I have only needed to call customer service one or twice, and they have always been extraordinarily nice and could always answer my question immediately. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I highly recommend it to all lawyers.