Plooto

La solution de paiement la plus simple pour les dettes et les créances

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

221 avis

Bailey
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The cheapest tool to get your invoices paid.

Avantages

I've been using Plooto for a little under a year now and it is incredible, it sync's directly with quickbooks and allows me to get my domestic invoices paid for under a 1$ per transaction!

The flat-rate fee is a game-changer for me, and means I don't have to pay Stripe's 2.9% transaction fee every time.

Two downsides:

- With QuickBooks recurring transactions, you can't sync a recurring transaction with a recurring receivable in QuickBooks so Plooto marks each recurring transaction as paid, you have to do this manually.

- Payment times can be anywhere from 3 - 7 days which is a little slow. Stripe offers instant payout which is a game changer. If Plooto could also offer instant payout for a flat rate that would make this software god-tier.

Judah
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's alright, the integration with Xero is a bit iffy.

Publié le 08/12/2020

It's alright. Not great. Not bad. Nothing to write home about.

Avantages

It's affordability and versatility. The ability to have people on ACH subscriptions is a large plus

Inconvénients

No option to accept credit cards. The rigidness of the PAD form and not allowing us access to the PAD form in the event that we want to move to a different platform. Not easy to add new vendors without adding an inconvenience to them.

Stripe

Pourquoi passer à Plooto

The price compared to Stripe is nicer. The subscription with ACH through using a PAD form put Veem out of the running.
Ariel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Pricing model needs to go back to what it was

Avantages

Easy to use, great concept, would recommend it if pricing made sense.

Inconvénients

- Used to be very competitively priced, with the subscription model it is very hard to justify this expense to clients, especially since the use base is mostly small forward thinking companies who have very little vendor payments to make in the first place.
- Very limited customizability when a lot of customization could be offered at the basic level.
- It's never a good business practice to force people to use your product for lack of alternatives. Due to the horrible pricing model change, if there was an alternative, I would be using it.

Susan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great alternative to accepting credit cards

Avantages

I saved a lot on Merchant fees for my monthly billing.

Inconvénients

The new fee structure still saved me money but not quite as much. I find the set up and navigation a little clunky.

Ron
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Plooto review

Publié le 25/05/2021

None of my clients use cheques and rarely any other mode of payment. Plooto could improve the approval process, however.

Avantages

Plooto synchronizes with QBO pulling in all unpaid bills. Paying suppliers is done simply by ticking the unpaid items particularly if you have set up the supplier in Plooto with their banking information. If not available an e-transfer can be made or Plooto will solicit this detail from the supplier for you. Collecting outstanding receivables in QBO also works very nicely although some clients are suspicious of the solicitation. USD payments and rapid payments are also available if Plooto is prefunded, otherwise a fee is applied.

Inconvénients

The payment interface with QBO was not well thought out. The first step initiates a payment and a designated approver will then have to approve the payment. Plooto immediately marks the bill as paid in QBO. The approver often delays in approving payment due to cash flows or disagreement. Running a balance sheet or payables listing in QBO is misleading since items have been removed as 'paid'. Putting the bills back into QBO as unpaid means deleting the initiated payment in Plooto and manually deleting the payment if QBO. This often leads to mistakes if there are large volumes and a busy schedule, sometimes resulting in double payments . In spite of the claims by Plooto the balance showing in QBO often become irreconcilable resulting in a write off. Plooto does not import credit amounts resulting in overpayments. The resolution to this by Plooto to this issue is extremely simple. Do not mark 'initiated' payments as 'paid' only 'approved' payments.

Keri
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Plooto as 3rd Party ACH Provider

Publié le 17/12/2020

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is timely and helpful. This software has saved me countless hours of which I don't have to spare!

Avantages

The integration with Quickbooks Online is simple and makes my A/R seamless. I love that my clients set up an ACH agreement one time and moving forward I request and process my A/R with a click of a button. I can also select which account I want the deposit to go to. Data is easy to download for reconciliation purposes as well.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a default bank account option so I don't have to select a bank account for each transaction. I would also love for the deposit times to improve.

Jennifer
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best range of options from existing software providers

Publié le 21/03/2022

Currently we are having issues with cheques not showing as being deposited for the last few months however the support team is trying to resolve this issue. Other than this, Plooto offers a lot of functionality that does improve the ease of processing AP.

Avantages

It connects to QBO and allows easy reconciliations as well as automatic set up of payments which is very helpful. Allows set up of recurring payments and recurring deposits easily

Inconvénients

A report that includes cheque numbers would be very helpful for tracking payments. It would also be helpful if, when vendor names are not exact matches, it allowed the user to select from existing vendors set up.

• Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Plooto is an excellent product

Publié le 01/03/2022

convenience of authorizing payments remotely

Avantages

Integrates well with QB online. Easy to use. Convenient. Efficient. Time saver.

Inconvénients

there is no payroll integration which slows down the payment and reconciliation process considerably. Please add this feature to QB online

• Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simplest way to manage receivables

Publié le 03/01/2019

Avantages

The setup is simple, the user interface is simple and it solves many issues that come up when automating your back office to handle AR in a fast manner. Streamlining the PAD agreement is extremely nice.

Inconvénients

The speed of ACH deposits must get faster but with a credit card, the funding is the next day. They could also improve the Xero connection a bit more but all and all its great.

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Plooto - easy, enjoyable - pay and get paid!

Publié le 06/05/2021

I have not much used the back end of this product - but as a front end user it's been fantastic.

Avantages

Love how easy it was to set up to receive a payment. It only took a couple of minutes, and I appreciate the confirmation deposit that is made to make sure the funds are going to the right account!

Inconvénients

I'm not sure of the downside to Plooto. There's a small hassle of getting it set up with your bank account, so it's a little more work than an electronic funds transfer, but it's a small price to pay to make sure everything is going to the right place.

Luke
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I saved hours of work and thousands of dollars using plooto

Publié le 12/02/2020

Overall I'm very happy with Plooto, will continue to use it and encourage other business to use it.

Avantages

It's way cheaper than credit card fees and saves time over cashing cheques.

Inconvénients

Some payment changes can take a little longer than I feel they should. I tried to cancel a payment that was to be debited later that day. It still went through because it was too short notice.

Square Payments

Pourquoi choisir Plooto

Cheques were inconvenient to have to cash and you have to remember to cash them on the correct dates. Plooto is automatic.

Pourquoi passer à Plooto

Squares fees are much higher.
Zak
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Turnkey, easy to use accounts payable solution

Publié le 08/12/2020

It's been a tent pole product for us as part of our finance activities. Highly recommend to any organization with daily payment needs.

Avantages

Plooto makes it very easy to pay suppliers and vendors. If you can get your bills from Xero or your accounting software, its just a couple of clicks away to create payments. The additional approval workflow features are great for scaling up and delegating Accounts Payable and setting limits on payment types. Plooto Instant is also a very handy solution for last minute payment needs, we always keep funds there for our staff.

Inconvénients

A better/more open API so we could programmatically create new payment contacts or set Email Transfer passwords, but honestly that's nit-picking. The functionality provided is more than enough for 99% of businesses.

Jennifer

My reliable assistant

Publié le 10/12/2020

I have found the software to be reliable and easy to use. But more importantly, I have found the support team to be responsive and genuinely interested in solving problems.

Avantages

Plooto is my AR/AP support system. It does the work as expected, when expected and in my business, reliability is a top quality. I couldn't imagine running my business without Plooto on my team.

Inconvénients

I have requested the platform be modified to be more accessible so that my sight impaired customers can benefit from the value Plooto can offer.

Sandy

My Review of Plooto

Publié le 12/02/2020

I am excited that it provides a secure way to establish multi approval payments. As a contract bookkeeper with many clients, I consider this to be an important issue.

Avantages

I like that the software allows for the bookkeeper to set up all the vendor payments so all the client has to do is approve. I also like how user friendly it is for vendors who are getting paid for the first time. When I contact a vendor and tell them they have to create a login/membership for yet another software I can get some push back. But the vendors find it very easy to use and that makes my job easier and more efficient.
I like how it allows for ach payments without having to ask vendors to email me their sensitive financial information. They receive a link and can enter it themselves.

Inconvénients

I don't like how long it takes when a customer wants to pay my clients with a credit card. I think it took more than 2 months to process into the bank so I've stopped using that function all together.

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Hook and Sinker

Publié le 14/12/2020

Customer service is non-existent. I was told that we could have the old pricing structure for the holding companies, never did it. Falling on death ears. Getting overcharged each month...

Avantages

I like the integration with QBO, nice and easy.

Inconvénients

We signed up for this software early on, just like QBO (7-8 years ago). QBO granfathered us in, Plooto just jacked up the prices with no alternatives. Very underhanded and not fair. When I have more time I will be looking at alternatives for just that one reason.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for the price!

Avantages

This software saves our organization so much time and effort to process our accounts payable. The link to Quickbooks also saves the time posting. Overall it’s a great system to remove all manual processes and payments from your workflows. And payments can be approved remotely which doesn’t hold up payments having to wait for signing authorities to be in the office.

Inconvénients

I wish that the USD payments into the USA institutions were more competitive in pricing. It’s still expensive to process if they are outside of Canada for us.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Plooto and Le Chiffre Partnership

Publié le 14/12/2020

We like Plooto, we highly recommended to our clients.

Avantages

User Friendly, we love that our clients can pay us directly from our Xero invoice. We also like the etransfer feature.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the customer service is slow and the answers are vague

Charlie
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good value until the pricing model was changed

Publié le 08/12/2020

We would have continued as a customer however the change in pricing model drove us to change

Avantages

It was easy to use for the payer and payee

Inconvénients

The company changed the pricing model without notice. It was no longer a good value

Bill.com
Sherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Awesome

Publié le 21/12/2020

It is easy to use, we are able to send any sized payment with no problems. We have even sent American funds and it was easy to use and we were charged a minimal surcharge for the convenience. Much easier than a money order

Avantages

We did not want to utilize cheques to pay our employees. The bank we deal with would not provide us with any other options. We found Plooto and began utilizing it.

Inconvénients

I know there are features we do not use. The thing I like least is the amount of time it takes to load the Plooto account with funds.

Ruth
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

We love it!

Publié le 08/12/2020

We are solving time consuming processes involving multiple emails for approvals and multiple logins to the bank to finalize transfers. We are simpifying the process and saving time on entries. Coupled with QBO and Receipt Bank it's a dream team.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to add my clients for their approvals. I also like how we were able to circumvent the fob usage that was necessary before making managing AP for our clients very time consuming.

Inconvénients

Mostly that I haven't had time to explore the other options as work loads haven't allowed for it. I want to learn more and need to set aside some time.

Michael

Simple, dependable and powerful

Publié le 12/02/2020

A client had to bring A/P in house and I was tasked to find a solution that minimized their efforts in payment processing while securing QBO. Plooto is what we selected and it has been a great decision. From set up to ongoing use, the support is excellent.

Avantages

From set up to ongoing use, the support is excellent. Seamless integration to QBO.

I am encouraging other clients to move over to Plooto.

Inconvénients

There is nothing yet I "wished" Plooto did better. For A/P processing, it exceeds expectations.

Daniel

Great app to automate your AP and AR processes

Publié le 09/12/2020

Great option to consider, provided that you can live with the restrictions I mentioned

It is cloud based
Availability of AR function
Ease of set up and use
Sync with QBO and Xero
Custom approval tiers possible
Ability for recipients to easily receive funds

Inconvénients

It takes 3 business days for a payable to be completed (unless you use their "Plooto Instant") - that is longer than how long it takes some other AP companies in Canada
Quirkiness with future-dated payables - if you have a scheduled payable that is to be funded via Plooto Instant at a later date, the payable amount reduces your current Plooto Instant funds

Marina

Publié le 17/12/2020

I love everything. Especially CRA payments fro the source deductions and HST

Inconvénients

N/A I like it all. everything is good in the software

Stacy

Time Saver

Publié le 22/12/2020

It's been great. Chat line has been helpful and overall the learning curve has been gentle.

Avantages

Plooto has been a great pain point solver. For some clients it about receiving money from their customers and Plooto has a solution. For others it was that the appropriate people were never in the same room to be able to review and sign cheques, Plooto has a solution for that as well.

Inconvénients

I really appreciate the bank rules and the security around transferring money, it can be a pain sometimes to have to wait 5 days for money to move from one bank to the other, however, I am secure in the process and like being informed along the way.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Transformative to your cloud accounting workflow

Avantages

- integration with Xero and QBO means no need to enter data into accounting and payment systems separately. This saves time and increases accuracy.
- ease of use; the interface is simple and well designed to navigate through.
- reasonably priced compared to others given the feature set.

Inconvénients

- getting clients to accept PADs has been painful. I wish we could have a demo account where we could see the client view, and run through the entire workflow internally to refine the training and communication we provide to clients upfront to make their experience better. We had a couple of clients who just didn't want to use it because they had to provide bank details or have access to their bank card right there and then (most clients were fine though).