ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Logiciel de gestion des correctifs et des appareils mobiles et de bureau

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

404 avis

Joel F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Ease of use complete Endpoint Management

Publié le 15/09/2021

Avantages

We are using this product for the last 9+ years and it has made the day to day running of IT activities a very simple and robust process. Managing desktops, laptops mobiles with the click of the mouse is what an IT Admin dreams of and it is made possible by this product. Another major thing which this product has helped us is to keep the software compliance in place.

Inconvénients

Windows Driver and BIOS Patch Management should also be part of the Professional edition.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All in one unified endpoint and patch management software for your businesses. Experience it...

Publié le 10/06/2022

One click endpoint management system to manage your security threats and hacking troubles and issues related to web and cloud system. It is the best tool for patch management and results in greatest security for web and mobile devices. The software is light to operate and easy to deploy and administer by tech users. Amazing product . You all should give it a try and experience it to fullest.

Avantages

Superb endpoint management software that helps in monitoring and managing endpoint issues from a central remote location.
Flawless integration with several intuitive features enhancing the overall outcome of business.
Wide and global presence and word of mouth marketing of its utility features immensely helped us to generate more leads and business.
Revenue growth boosted to a great level, marking significant outcome.
Strong customer and tech support team with continuous improvement in business offerings to clients.
Costing and affordability at ease with superb discounts.
Huge customer retention due to flexible and customizable offerings and integrations.
Strong training and support team for regular orientation

Inconvénients

We have not faced any major difficulty so far as the working with software has always been a great experience due to its wonderful integrative features and properties. The software undergoes upgradation multiple times and comes up with newer versions every time. This can be further streamlined and eased out.

Ivanti Neurons for ITSM

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

ManageEngine Endpoint Central is superb in its offerings at customizable and affordable pricing. It can be afforded easily by all small, marginal and large enterprises and customer acquisition and retention is more with this. They have huge number of customer feedbacks and business users testimonials which helped us in easy selection in more structured way.
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Manage Engine Desktop Central Review by an amateur user.

Publié le 17/05/2022

Working on this platform is comparatively easy and it works for different OS. This platform doesn't really require you to be an expert to do your work.

Avantages

This product is easily deployable and really user-friendly to use.

Inconvénients

One of the few features that I didn't like was broadcast as it didn't really work for me.

Robert H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

Publié le 19/05/2022

Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management.

I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Avantages

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you.
It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that.

I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

Inconvénients

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product.

I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

PDQ Inventory et PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Endpoint Central

While I love PDQ products, Desktop Central offers more out of the box. With 1 purchase, I get lots of abilities and features, such as the MDM, more reporting, and easier to read UI, with colors and labels. If PDQ revamps their UI and adds a couple of features to PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy, they would make my short list of products.

PDQ Inventory et PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

PDQ is a great product, but seems lacking in tools overall. The UI in PDQ is plain, but efficient. Desktop Central offered more features out of the box, and has better reporting in it's looks. Plus, ManageEngine offers so many more products, and once you learned how to use one of them, you are well on your way to knowing how to use the others. The UI is pretty similar over their product line, which is a big help these days.
Arya W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Manage Engine Desktop Central UEM

Publié le 06/05/2022

Avantages

The remote feature is a plus to troubleshoot and assist user when our main communication application is down.
I like the GUI of this application.
The support of multi OS
The integration with JIRA helpdesk
On Cloud base we can see the bitlocker status and can create custom report to see the bitlocker status.

Inconvénients

The remote wipe is located on the MDM license and we need to install two agents for desktop central and MDM
No Bitlocker management is available on the cloud base.
Need to add more hints or a help to main sub feature to make it easier to find how to do this and that. Even though there are knowledge base link, but if there is more shortcut it will be more helpfull.

Miradore et NinjaOne
Travis B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

ManageEngine User Only

Publié le 12/05/2022

Avantages

As a general user for this software I don't have much to add. It is utilized by our IT department to manage and implement patches on our Windows machines. It usually does its thing off in the corner of my system tray and doesn't bother me.

Inconvénients

From a user perspective there isn't much to like 'least' about this software. The interface is locked down and it runs in the background. If anything, the scheduled time that it scans for possible updates does take a fair amount of computer resources, but this is more of an implementation choice by the IT department. Scanning could probably be less resource intensive, but then it would take longer.

Talib J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

This tool has been a fantastic for my organisation to keep our IT systems up to date and...

Publié le 21/04/2021

This tool has been a great help to us from an IT perspective and I would highly recommend this tool if you have a big team or if you have an IT team which is situated in a separate location to the rest of the team

Avantages

Interacting with my IT team has been made so much simpler using this tool. My IT team can simple send a remote request and then also push any updates and any messages to me via this tool. It's easy to use and very simplistic which is great. It allows the IT team to do what they need to without hinderance.

Inconvénients

There is honestly nothing that I dislike about this tool.

John M.

Great Product for the price

Publié le 07/06/2022

Managed Engine Desktop central has made it easy to manage all of my devices.

Avantages

The ease of use is the biggest benefit for this product

Inconvénients

None yet, but have experienced some issues with the MDM solution

Thorsten G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Great Product

Publié le 10/06/2022

Avantages

The ability to manage all of my endpoints.

Inconvénients

Some of the setting up is slightly complicated. Could be better aligned.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Stress free Deployment solutions? Go for ManageEngine Desktop!

Publié le 05/06/2022

Avantages

The most useful features are follows.

Mobile support.
Patch Management
Endpoint security
Remote Control
Software deployment
Service pack installation
Power Management

Inconvénients

The product could be marketed more better to enhance visibility. I had to search over a internet couple of times to get this software.

Beginners find it somewhat overwhelming to use the software but with the documentation provided in the website itself, they pickup themselves.

Eugene L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely the must in any Environment (and a great pricing as well)

Publié le 03/06/2021

I've been using DesktopCentral since version 9 and I can see how this product evolves into a great, a "must have" tool for any organization.
There is quite a competition exists, especially with Microsoft Intune (even though Intune does not provide all the functionality that DesktopCentral has) - it's free for E5 customers.

We rely on DesktopCentral in our day to day work and it's our primary tool for endpoint + server management. Absolutely helpful tool.
I must also mention Support - to have support options via chat - is a great idea, always available and always helpful.

Avantages

All-in-One tool, Inventory, Security, Encryption, Patch management, MDM, Modern Management, Remote Access, Software Deployment - it's a "swiss knife" for any IT department.
What makes Desktop Central great is that you have everything to manage your servers, endpoints, in all aspects of it just from a single tool. No need for a multi-server deployment, very easy to deploy and manage.
It just works! Logically, easy and very user/admin friendly

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a while to get a new functionality implemented or some existing functionality to be improved.
MacOS support sometimes takes a while to "catch up" with new OS releases (even though Apple does provide access to "betas" to pretty much anybody).
It would be great to have an edition were all the modules and addons (including Security one) would be already included (we would definitely go for it).
Virtualization Modules, VDI management would be a great addition as well

PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Previous experience, feature-rich product, affordable, in active development (new features are being added frequently)
Jim L.

An Absolutely Essential IT Support Solution for Small to Large Environments

Publié le 17/02/2021

See above! I mainly use Desktop Central to maintain third party applications (non-Microsoft). I also provide periodic remote desktop support for a few users, including one who works from home, like I do. It would take me hours to drive to the office or user's location!
. Especially in this last year, Desktop Central and a couple other Manage Engine products have been essential for me to provide support for a small office that is struggling financially to keep its doors open. I cannot say enough good things about this and the the other Manage Engine products.

Avantages

From third party program installation and management to remote computer management, Desktop Central is an indispensable solution.
- Managing third party software is greatly simplified with Patch Management and Software Deployment.
- Full system Inventory, with Manage Licenses, Software Metering and automated system Scan.
- Remote Control allows remote desktop support, essential for today's IT support.
- A robust set of reports that can be scheduled and emailed.
- Integrates with Service Desk Plus to automatically create service tickets, and email alerts can be created.
- The Free version is fully functional and a great solution for small offices with a limited budget.

Inconvénients

I have been using Desktop Central at my current position for 4 years. I cannot live without Desktop Central, or several other Manage Engine products! It is essential for IT to know what their network condition is, maintain its optimum health, and provide end user remote support. Desktop Central is only one of many Manage Engine products that allows IT support to do this.

Dale S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MEDC is an important tool for us.

Publié le 23/09/2019

Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Avantages

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

Inconvénients

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Endpoint Central

I was asked to put in a new system when I started. Not sure why they were unhappy with the old one because I didn't really use it. MEDC interface was nicer for sure.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Windows patching built in, no need to play games with wsus.

Hello Dale,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management.

We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at desktopcentral-support@manageengine.com.

Michael W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Product that actually does what you paid for, and then does even more!

Publié le 27/04/2021

I have used this program now between three different companies that I have worked in, two of which I made the recommendation that it be purchased. I am impressed with the product, but also with the development and support team. Its not uncommon for me to send them a question and have an answer back in less then 24 hours. They also have a wonderful ability to take feedback and then have it show up in the product in very little time.

Avantages

The product does an amazing job performing the update of server and desktop operating systems and software. What is surprising is all the additional things it does, and the features that they keep adding into the product. Examples over the years includes adding in things like mobile device management, review of each box for vulnerabilities, showing issue and problems with the boxes that are both correctable and not correctable by the patching functions.

Inconvénients

Upon some tasks they will show failure or a pending action, however they do not then update those status in the queue. I think this is done from a compliance standpoint, but there should be a function added to specifically address a job that’s been run, been incomplete and then a pending follow-up action.

Anurag K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Works perfectly for me to manage and monitor several devices

Publié le 24/08/2020

Being a Game Developer and Digital Media Producer, I always need a solution to perfectly control and manage all of my desktop and mobile devices and Desktop Central is what I really found as an intuitive and innovative solution to do it. I can easily operate my devices, monitor their usage, install system updates, manage installation of softwares, share files within the systems etc very easily from a single device just because of Desktop Central which is far better when compared to its competitors. Desktop Central allows me to run its application even on my 32-bit system. It also has a mobile application which works smoothly.

Avantages

There are several things I loved about Desktop Central like the ability to automate the patching of OS, automatic scanning and installation of latest service packs for OS, imaging of OS to protect my devices from security vulnerabilities. It also allows me to install and uninstall necessary softwares remotely with many of its useful features and built-in templates. A few more useful features are also there including Power management to switch the devices On or Off remotely and to get reports of device's Up-time( to know from how many hours they are turned On). One of the best things about Desktop Central is that they provide me the ability to control all of my devices even from my Mobile Phone, there mobile application is well optimized and works perfectly fine. I can also set my computers and other devices to be used by specific Users and for specific roles by granting them limited access to the device's features and functions. My workflow increases when I can easily transfer files, shoot and record photos and videos from all of my devices using a Single device because of Remote sharing feature of Desktop Central. They provide a One month free trial with all of their features, so that one can easily understand and get used to with their application.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to say to Manageengine is that they should fix the pricing for Desktop Central, a small organization or a small firm can't easily afford this much expensive solution for them. Though, I think Desktop Central already offers to get a price Quote to their customers according to their need.

• Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Comprehensive Desktop Management Solution

Publié le 17/09/2019

ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us improve our overall technical and operational support to staff and further, helped consolidate software and resources.

Avantages

ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust set of tools that allow s you to deploy, automate, and support your end user's device with a simple to manage interface. Before using ManageEngine my team used a wide variety of tools and a lot of 'hands-on' involvement to maintain our diverse set of end-user equipment, but, with Desktop Central we are able to deploy images, software, manage patches, set security policies, and provide remote support all from one central location.

Inconvénients

The setup can be a little overwhelming at first due to all of the configuration and features. While the support team was good and very friendly, it would be better if there is more standardized KBs and how-to videos to help support some of the advanced functions.

NinjaOne

Hello,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management, thereby replacing the multiple tools that you've had to use in the past.

We are working on standardizing the knowledge base articles and how-to videos. If you require further assistance, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Desk Central

Publié le 24/07/2020

It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

Avantages

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

Inconvénients

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

John F.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

You must check out Desktop Central for *any* size organization

Publié le 09/02/2022

Avantages

It's breadth of features. It literally has features you normally need 3-4 different products from different manufacturers. Normally someone will pay for remote control software, patch management, mobile device management, desktop management as separate products but all that (and more) are built right it.

The integration into AD and the ability to patch update computers off the network is vital to my company.

The price is also extremely affordable. I've used them in both a 1500 employee company with more than 2000 devices and now in a smaller company with 80 employees and 100 devices and it's been a godsend.

Support is also amazing. they have articles available and live chat available and all hours which is nice for me.

Inconvénients

Some parts are confusing, like the configuration profiles. It takes some getting used to.

Alvaro P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Your All-in-One Solution

Publié le 25/01/2021

I really can't leave without Manage Engine. It's my everyday Go-To tool for all my needs. You guys are doing a great job improving the software.

Avantages

I love the fact that this software gets updates and upgrades periodically. I do appreciate the nice remote capabilities, the option to roll out your own image, MS Updates, asset management and great reports. Its my everyday tool for helping out end users and doing all my IT duties! Its an amazing tool! I am waiting for the day that they add Purchase Orders to the Manage Engine Suite.

Inconvénients

Some upgrades might catch you by surprise since the design and the buttons change here and there, but I do understand the process of making things better for the IT Professional. Can be a bit expensive if you add all the tools to the suite. Better bundles should be added to the list of suggestions.

SolarWinds Service Desk et Zendesk

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Because all of the functionalities and scalabilities the other ones lacked.
Rajneesh B.

Heterogeneous End-point Management from a Unified Console

Publié le 25/06/2020

Easy to use UI, Online help and chat support, Great community support. Overall, quick to learn and easy Setup.

Avantages

More control, Power to you, whilst deploying SW Deployment, OS Patching and even MDM, all can be achieved from a single console. Not to mention, OS Deployment & Imaging are offered free for all Workstation & Servers. Gartner listed, Awesome support very Proactive indeed.

Inconvénients

None at all. Out-of-box product features have nothing to complaint about. We love everything that DesktopCentral UEM has to offer.

Jamf Pro

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Endpoint Central

We went through product webinar videos and were able to setup our-self. Also, ManageEngine DesktopCentral support was there to help, whenever needed.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Since, ManageEngine has invested much in continual development of DesktopCentral UEM. It's now offered in Cloud as well. Easy to setup, configure, quick learning curve,
Pascal D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

RBFA

Publié le 04/02/2021

The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

Avantages

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

Inconvénients

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nothing Comes Close To Zoho Corp and Desktop Central Price Per Value and Feature Wise

Publié le 25/03/2021

Avantages

Nothing comes close to Manage Central when price per value is obvserved with the only issues being that it is a lot of information all at once, and that it has many configuration abilities and options.

I have used this solution for a couple months now, but my experience with Zoho SaaS has been spectacular with 0% downtime on my original site I launched as a side project being 0 in 386 days!

Would recommend this to anyone looking for a serious solution, and even to hobbyists and home lab users just looking to try something out!

Inconvénients

Software is extremely customizable and granular, but has a sharper learning curve than a click and deploy solution. However the extra configurability is crucial in fields that require compliance, governance and hard coded security with a clear and present chain of command.

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Transparency in communication and pricing.

NinjaOne

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Configurability and tangible experience with Zoho and their ability to honor SLA agreements unlike a certain other RMM company.
Kapil U.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A unified endpoint management solution for omnichannel users for managing various s/w...

Publié le 08/05/2020

The ease of software deployment has been a cake walk. It has reduced the time efficiency by leaps and bounds. The performance of the software is a huge plus point

Avantages

Ease of deploying the software to multiple devices with in minutes have saved cost, time and manpower for the organization

Inconvénients

Customizing the dashboard and reports control could have been more user friendly.

Miradore

Ease of business, User Community and Product Vision

Hello Kapil,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing your endpoints.

We're happy to know that software deployment has been a walk in the park for your organization by using our product. We hope you've tried other features as well. If you require further assistance with the product features, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Philipp M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product! Compared to other ME products also very few bugs. Support should be...

Publié le 07/12/2017

Huge time savings in supporting our end users!

- stable
- ease of use
- value for Money is excellent!!!
- covers (almost) all our endpoint management Needs
- steady improvement in functionality

Inconvénients

Technical Support should be improved! The technicians seem very knowledgeable! Anyhow, I miss the personal contact to the Support engineers. I don't like how, in a Support session, the technician connects to my PC and starts clicking around and Chat through Notepad. Any other vendor's Support technician would give me a call and stay on the phone while Troubleshooting Problems. It's a great way to learn about the product for me, and for the technician it may also be usefull as I may help the technician by providing Details more easely. I think that it would improve the Support process drastically. I really dislike the way Support works at the Moment!

Hello Philipp,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint management and security.

Thank you for your feedback on our support, and we're happy to keep you informed that our support team today is not what it used to be three years back. We've worked on inflating every intricate detail with our customer service. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Chris K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

desktop Central: Affordable, yet complex

Publié le 14/12/2021

Sales was challenging as they expect you to be an expert on their product already. Installation was easy and the actual product is amazing.

Avantages

The one-stop shop for all IT endpoint tasks. We previously used multiple tools for patching, inventory, remote access, and software control. MEDC allows us to roll them all into one easy to use tool. The fact that it's cloud based is key as we try to minimize any on-prem services.

Inconvénients

Some of the terms can be confusing, and the sheer number of different ME products makes selecting the correct product challenging. The sales team could use some training on how to properly assist potential customers on needs assessments and how their products align and especially interact.

Atera et Kaseya VSA

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Endpoint Central

One-stop shop. Free products that are niche may be cost effective, but actually slow us down and its better to have a single tool that does it all.

Spiceworks et AnyDesk

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Price, cloud offerings vs On-prem, better demo, more aligned features.