ManageEngine Desktop Central

Logiciel de gestion des correctifs et des appareils mobiles et de bureau

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

285 avis

Rob B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Great all-in-one management platform

Publié le 26/02/2021

We initially replaced our WSUS system with DC, then expanded it out to cover MDM (replacing Meraki) and vulnerability scanning.

- Centralised patch management
- Vulnerability and threat management works pretty well
- Excellent, responsive support team
- Once you get used to how it works, it's pretty robust and nice to use
- Nice MDM, desktop, laptop and mobile management all in one place

Inconvénients

- It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy'
- The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing

Dylan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the easiest to use management systems yet powerful as well

Publié le 12/07/2021

We went from having a few devices in a few close locations to 100's of devices located across multiple states. Having a reliable and simple way to manage these devices has made my job 1000 times easier.

Avantages

I had started with Maas360 and every part of that seemed to be confusing and poorly laid out. With DesktopCentral that wasn't the case. It was easy to find what I needed after a very short time of poking around and trying things out.

Inconvénients

About the only thing I can think of at the moment would be that that the mobile devices are separate from the inventory. It made the integration of the 2 products seem less integrated. But this was, to be honest a minor issue to me.

Atera et Hexnode UEM

Was not satisfied with Maas360

MaaS360

Ease of use. Mobile and desktop management. and Cost
Erkan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Desctop Central for ITSM

Publié le 28/07/2021

We are generally satisfied. We are also pleased with the fast technical support provided by the business pastner Vitel.

User friendly,
Best dashboards and interface,
Best patch management,
RDP to computers by secure gateway from everywhere

Inconvénients

License management needs further improvement. It takes a lot of license inventory for a program. Example: Dessault Systems (Catia)

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Tries to do too many things

Publié le 07/12/2018

This product advertises a lot of features and functionalities that try to make the solution a one-stop shop for IT departments. Unfortunately none of the features work well or work at all. When compared with other patching solutions, software deployment solutions and help desk toolsets, it falls flat on its face and does not meet the demands of an enterprise sized organization. Support staff is foreign based and can be very difficult working against the language barriers or trying to explain the problem even though they appear to be trying to help.

Avantages

Useful dashboard for inventory of hardware and software.

Inconvénients

Patching is extremely complicated compared to competitors.
Agents deployed to endpoints consume large amount of CPU and RAM.
Customer support is a small team with most tickets taking 3 days minimum. Every case starts with uploading logs.
Product patches are being released constantly to fix the large number of bugs in software.
Bandwidth management for remote offices does not function well and will easily consume an entire circuit. If this happens it is difficult to stop the traffic until the action has completed. Small mistakes can have big consequences when configuring deployments.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad you like our intuitive dashboard for hardware and software inventory.

We're sorry about your unpleasant experience with the product. Our patching today has transcended and become a lot more seamless with the introduction of automated patch deployment tasks, wherein every stage of the patch cycle is automated. We've grown as a team, and currently we have quite a lot of support technicians who can resolve your issues in a jiffy. Our product upgrades are no longer about issue fixes, rather we're releasing top-notch features - requested by our customers, and the ones that meet market standards.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at desktopcentral-support@manageengine.com.

Eugene L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely the must in any Environment (and a great pricing as well)

Publié le 03/06/2021

I've been using DesktopCentral since version 9 and I can see how this product evolves into a great, a "must have" tool for any organization.
There is quite a competition exists, especially with Microsoft Intune (even though Intune does not provide all the functionality that DesktopCentral has) - it's free for E5 customers.

We rely on DesktopCentral in our day to day work and it's our primary tool for endpoint + server management. Absolutely helpful tool.
I must also mention Support - to have support options via chat - is a great idea, always available and always helpful.

Avantages

All-in-One tool, Inventory, Security, Encryption, Patch management, MDM, Modern Management, Remote Access, Software Deployment - it's a "swiss knife" for any IT department.
What makes Desktop Central great is that you have everything to manage your servers, endpoints, in all aspects of it just from a single tool. No need for a multi-server deployment, very easy to deploy and manage.
It just works! Logically, easy and very user/admin friendly

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a while to get a new functionality implemented or some existing functionality to be improved.
MacOS support sometimes takes a while to "catch up" with new OS releases (even though Apple does provide access to "betas" to pretty much anybody).
It would be great to have an edition were all the modules and addons (including Security one) would be already included (we would definitely go for it).
Virtualization Modules, VDI management would be a great addition as well

PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Previous experience, feature-rich product, affordable, in active development (new features are being added frequently)
William S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Increased mobile users required us to move to a cloud solution.

Publié le 25/05/2021

My overall experience has been great. The product is easy to use and helpdesk support is always quick and friendly.

Avantages

As COVID hit our company we suddenly went from about 40% remote users to 100% remote users. As a company we have always deployed laptops to our users but most of them were in the corporate office regularly. With COVID that changed and degraded our ability to know vulnerability levels and to ensure all systems were patched. We have deployed the in-house Vulnerability Manager Plus from Manage Engine but with users not always on VPN getting up to date information on laptops was difficult. Moving to the cloud solution was a great option for us as it had most of the capabilities of the inhouse system in use with the benefit added features like system inventory, remote management and always on connectivity through the cloud.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I like about this software.

Mohamed shiham I.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

best MDM and Desktop laptop monitoring tool

Publié le 12/05/2021

best MDM and patch management system can monitor the devices from one plat form

Avantages

manage all desktop laptop from a single platform, user can enroll by themself from the portal

Inconvénients

it should synchronize data with Asset explorer , but that option is not available,
MDM is not supporting linux

Thomas B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Manage Engine in Lafert

Publié le 20/05/2021

i'm really happy of this product, i can have a full control of our assets.
it was very easy to deploy and i like the possibility to manage also the mobile devices.

Avantages

the easy way to manage the devices and reporting
the integration with other product like Service Desk (that we have already implemented)

Inconvénients

i have some issues with the Mobile Device Management, i'm not able to understand why certain policies were applied not to all the device of the target group.

System Center

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Because i found very complex and too difficult to use System Center. i was already a user of Manage Engine (Ad Manager Plus) so we continued with the Manage Engine Suite Product
Charles N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes Asset management from the cloud easy!

Publié le 24/08/2021

Overall, Desktop Central allows me to more easily manage patching, software deployment and asset management via the cloud. Desktop Central is a huge improvement over our previous asset management system.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use as this helps with implementing access to our help desk as well. They can easily access machines with remote control access and software deployment.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to fully customize reboot settings.

Automox et Tanium Endpoint Platform

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Desktop Central

Cost and ease of user were huge factors. Patching machines with windows updates are far more successful.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Cost and ease of use mage are choice easy.
Brad S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great all in one solutions for ITSM

Publié le 22/06/2021

I treat Desktop Central as another employee in my team, it does the workload of 10 employees.

Avantages

Ease of use, cloud deployment, and the ability to remotely administer alot of machines.

Inconvénients

Sometimes agent installation on new machines can be a hassle, but really its generally great

TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Used your products before and they were always top notch.
Jim L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

An Absolutely Essential IT Support Solution for Small to Large Environments

Publié le 17/02/2021

See above! I mainly use Desktop Central to maintain third party applications (non-Microsoft). I also provide periodic remote desktop support for a few users, including one who works from home, like I do. It would take me hours to drive to the office or user's location!
. Especially in this last year, Desktop Central and a couple other Manage Engine products have been essential for me to provide support for a small office that is struggling financially to keep its doors open. I cannot say enough good things about this and the the other Manage Engine products.

Avantages

From third party program installation and management to remote computer management, Desktop Central is an indispensable solution.
- Managing third party software is greatly simplified with Patch Management and Software Deployment.
- Full system Inventory, with Manage Licenses, Software Metering and automated system Scan.
- Remote Control allows remote desktop support, essential for today's IT support.
- A robust set of reports that can be scheduled and emailed.
- Integrates with Service Desk Plus to automatically create service tickets, and email alerts can be created.
- The Free version is fully functional and a great solution for small offices with a limited budget.

Inconvénients

I have been using Desktop Central at my current position for 4 years. I cannot live without Desktop Central, or several other Manage Engine products! It is essential for IT to know what their network condition is, maintain its optimum health, and provide end user remote support. Desktop Central is only one of many Manage Engine products that allows IT support to do this.

Dale S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Entreposage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

MEDC is an important tool for us.

Publié le 23/09/2019

Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Avantages

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

Inconvénients

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

PDQ Deploy

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Desktop Central

I was asked to put in a new system when I started. Not sure why they were unhappy with the old one because I didn't really use it. MEDC interface was nicer for sure.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Windows patching built in, no need to play games with wsus.

Hello Dale,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management.

We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Michael W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Product that actually does what you paid for, and then does even more!

Publié le 27/04/2021

I have used this program now between three different companies that I have worked in, two of which I made the recommendation that it be purchased. I am impressed with the product, but also with the development and support team. Its not uncommon for me to send them a question and have an answer back in less then 24 hours. They also have a wonderful ability to take feedback and then have it show up in the product in very little time.

Avantages

The product does an amazing job performing the update of server and desktop operating systems and software. What is surprising is all the additional things it does, and the features that they keep adding into the product. Examples over the years includes adding in things like mobile device management, review of each box for vulnerabilities, showing issue and problems with the boxes that are both correctable and not correctable by the patching functions.

Inconvénients

Upon some tasks they will show failure or a pending action, however they do not then update those status in the queue. I think this is done from a compliance standpoint, but there should be a function added to specifically address a job that’s been run, been incomplete and then a pending follow-up action.

Anurag K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Works perfectly for me to manage and monitor several devices

Publié le 24/08/2020

Being a Game Developer and Digital Media Producer, I always need a solution to perfectly control and manage all of my desktop and mobile devices and Desktop Central is what I really found as an intuitive and innovative solution to do it. I can easily operate my devices, monitor their usage, install system updates, manage installation of softwares, share files within the systems etc very easily from a single device just because of Desktop Central which is far better when compared to its competitors. Desktop Central allows me to run its application even on my 32-bit system. It also has a mobile application which works smoothly.

Avantages

There are several things I loved about Desktop Central like the ability to automate the patching of OS, automatic scanning and installation of latest service packs for OS, imaging of OS to protect my devices from security vulnerabilities. It also allows me to install and uninstall necessary softwares remotely with many of its useful features and built-in templates. A few more useful features are also there including Power management to switch the devices On or Off remotely and to get reports of device's Up-time( to know from how many hours they are turned On). One of the best things about Desktop Central is that they provide me the ability to control all of my devices even from my Mobile Phone, there mobile application is well optimized and works perfectly fine. I can also set my computers and other devices to be used by specific Users and for specific roles by granting them limited access to the device's features and functions. My workflow increases when I can easily transfer files, shoot and record photos and videos from all of my devices using a Single device because of Remote sharing feature of Desktop Central. They provide a One month free trial with all of their features, so that one can easily understand and get used to with their application.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to say to Manageengine is that they should fix the pricing for Desktop Central, a small organization or a small firm can't easily afford this much expensive solution for them. Though, I think Desktop Central already offers to get a price Quote to their customers according to their need.

• Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Comprehensive Desktop Management Solution

Publié le 17/09/2019

ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us improve our overall technical and operational support to staff and further, helped consolidate software and resources.

Avantages

ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust set of tools that allow s you to deploy, automate, and support your end user's device with a simple to manage interface. Before using ManageEngine my team used a wide variety of tools and a lot of 'hands-on' involvement to maintain our diverse set of end-user equipment, but, with Desktop Central we are able to deploy images, software, manage patches, set security policies, and provide remote support all from one central location.

Inconvénients

The setup can be a little overwhelming at first due to all of the configuration and features. While the support team was good and very friendly, it would be better if there is more standardized KBs and how-to videos to help support some of the advanced functions.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management, thereby replacing the multiple tools that you've had to use in the past.

We are working on standardizing the knowledge base articles and how-to videos. If you require further assistance, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

• Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Desk Central

Publié le 24/07/2020

It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

Avantages

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

Inconvénients

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

Alvaro P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Your All-in-One Solution

Publié le 25/01/2021

I really can't leave without Manage Engine. It's my everyday Go-To tool for all my needs. You guys are doing a great job improving the software.

Avantages

I love the fact that this software gets updates and upgrades periodically. I do appreciate the nice remote capabilities, the option to roll out your own image, MS Updates, asset management and great reports. Its my everyday tool for helping out end users and doing all my IT duties! Its an amazing tool! I am waiting for the day that they add Purchase Orders to the Manage Engine Suite.

Inconvénients

Some upgrades might catch you by surprise since the design and the buttons change here and there, but I do understand the process of making things better for the IT Professional. Can be a bit expensive if you add all the tools to the suite. Better bundles should be added to the list of suggestions.

Zendesk et SolarWinds Service Desk

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Because all of the functionalities and scalabilities the other ones lacked.
Rajneesh B.

Heterogeneous End-point Management from a Unified Console

Publié le 25/06/2020

Easy to use UI, Online help and chat support, Great community support. Overall, quick to learn and easy Setup.

Avantages

More control, Power to you, whilst deploying SW Deployment, OS Patching and even MDM, all can be achieved from a single console. Not to mention, OS Deployment & Imaging are offered free for all Workstation & Servers. Gartner listed, Awesome support very Proactive indeed.

Inconvénients

None at all. Out-of-box product features have nothing to complaint about. We love everything that DesktopCentral UEM has to offer.

Jamf Pro

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Desktop Central

We went through product webinar videos and were able to setup our-self. Also, ManageEngine DesktopCentral support was there to help, whenever needed.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Since, ManageEngine has invested much in continual development of DesktopCentral UEM. It's now offered in Cloud as well. Easy to setup, configure, quick learning curve,
Kapil U.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A unified endpoint management solution for omnichannel users for managing various s/w...

Publié le 08/05/2020

The ease of software deployment has been a cake walk. It has reduced the time efficiency by leaps and bounds. The performance of the software is a huge plus point

Avantages

Ease of deploying the software to multiple devices with in minutes have saved cost, time and manpower for the organization

Inconvénients

Customizing the dashboard and reports control could have been more user friendly.

Miradore

Ease of business, User Community and Product Vision

Hello Kapil,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing your endpoints.

We're happy to know that software deployment has been a walk in the park for your organization by using our product. We hope you've tried other features as well. If you require further assistance with the product features, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Pascal D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

RBFA

Publié le 04/02/2021

The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

Avantages

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

Inconvénients

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

Philipp M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product! Compared to other ME products also very few bugs. Support should be...

Publié le 07/12/2017

Huge time savings in supporting our end users!

- stable
- ease of use
- value for Money is excellent!!!
- covers (almost) all our endpoint management Needs
- steady improvement in functionality

Inconvénients

Technical Support should be improved! The technicians seem very knowledgeable! Anyhow, I miss the personal contact to the Support engineers. I don't like how, in a Support session, the technician connects to my PC and starts clicking around and Chat through Notepad. Any other vendor's Support technician would give me a call and stay on the phone while Troubleshooting Problems. It's a great way to learn about the product for me, and for the technician it may also be usefull as I may help the technician by providing Details more easely. I think that it would improve the Support process drastically. I really dislike the way Support works at the Moment!

Hello Philipp,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint management and security.

Thank you for your feedback on our support, and we're happy to keep you informed that our support team today is not what it used to be three years back. We've worked on inflating every intricate detail with our customer service. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

• Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nothing Comes Close To Zoho Corp and Desktop Central Price Per Value and Feature Wise

Publié le 25/03/2021

Avantages

Nothing comes close to Manage Central when price per value is obvserved with the only issues being that it is a lot of information all at once, and that it has many configuration abilities and options.

I have used this solution for a couple months now, but my experience with Zoho SaaS has been spectacular with 0% downtime on my original site I launched as a side project being 0 in 386 days!

Would recommend this to anyone looking for a serious solution, and even to hobbyists and home lab users just looking to try something out!

Inconvénients

Software is extremely customizable and granular, but has a sharper learning curve than a click and deploy solution. However the extra configurability is crucial in fields that require compliance, governance and hard coded security with a clear and present chain of command.

ConnectWise Control et MaaS360

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Desktop Central

Transparency in communication and pricing.

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Configurability and tangible experience with Zoho and their ability to honor SLA agreements unlike a certain other RMM company.
Aaron W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So many useful features that you don't get with a normal Windows Domain controller

Publié le 13/04/2019

We use Desktop Central as it offers so many extra features, as I mentioned in my first paragraph. These features are really useful and save so much time.

Avantages

There are so many useful features in Desktop Central. My favourite features are:
- Being able to remotely wake up and shut down computers
- Inventory history showing hardware changes
- Reports of which user logged onto which computers, which really helps find who works at which desk

Inconvénients

The updating routine for getting the latest version of Desktop Central is very tedious, requiring a backup, shut down, downloading a file, and then manually running a patch installer. I would like to see an automatic updater, but perhaps it is for those who are very strict about software installations.

Hello Aaron,

Greetings from ManageEngine!

Thank you for letting us know your pain point in upgrading Desktop Central. Your feedback will be passed on to the development team. If you require further assistance with the product, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

• Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Desktop Central: Tech Perspective

Publié le 28/10/2019

Overall it is a good product and accomplishes our purposes.

Avantages

This software is really good shut the price and features it comes with. Replaces a lot of tools we have had to mismatch and put together all in one.

Inconvénients

The user interface and language of the site is somewhat confusing and not intuitive. They have a log guides that help. Just not as intuitive as I had hoped.

Pourquoi choisir ManageEngine Desktop Central

We still use reach but in a limited capacity.

Goverlan Reach

Pourquoi passer à ManageEngine Desktop Central

Overall functionality is better.

Greetings from ManageEngine!

We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and it's unified approach. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing all your endpoints, thereby replacing multiple tools that you've had to use in the past.

If you require further assistance with the user interface, do write to us at cms-eval@manageengine.com.

Daniel H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Brilliant system that is constantly updated with new features

Publié le 26/02/2021

Customer service is usually really good. most issues are resolved within a couple of hours. if logs have to be sent, I'd give them 4-5 days

Avantages

The system is cheap, reliable, integrates with our Servicedesk well and constantly has new features added to it

Inconvénients

When a new update is released, their quality control can sometimes be lacking. there's always several issues such as not being able to search, not being able to sort, not being able to connect to PCs (these issues were just in the last 2 months).
Even though we have the Enterprise version (that's supposed to include everything), In the last 2 years, they've released a couple of Add-ons... They seem to ignore the fact that we paid for the enterprise level to get everything included, and are seperating everything that they can so that we have to continue spending