Avis clients sur Dialpad

Dialpad

Plateforme de communication cloud pour les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Système de communication

Publié le 12/11/2023

Avantages

Dialpad est un logiciel vraiment efficace , il permet de rester connecté et de surveiller les appels téléphoniques entre client.

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel très efficace je n'ai pas de problème avec ce logiciel.

Steven
Steven

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

End-all for hosted phone / fax

Publié le 19/11/2018

Overall, it's the most progressive VOIP option with the most current and cutting edge features. It's also less expensive than the competition. I won't switch to another provider for the forseeable future.

Avantages

Dialpad is one of the newest VOIP providers and feels that way- their design and feature set always seem to be a couple steps ahead of their competition. They pushed the softphone-forward model from launch, making deskphones a less preferred option. They integrate messaging fairly well into the app, and include all their features at one pricing tier instead of nickel and diming for upgrades.

The app is upgraded at least weekly with tweaks or new features.

Inconvénients

The interface still needs a little work; it's hard to tell when new text messages come in and there's no way to filter/sort/search in an efficient manner. Same goes for voicemails. The internal contact directory is helpful but not able to be "managed" in terms of combining dupes or bulk editing.

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Onboarding/Migrating

Publié le 30/07/2020

Onboarding was smooth. We transitioned from Mitel with 60 lines. Because the porting was so smooth, I was thanked for how well it went. We are so thankful to be out of Mitel services and into one system.

Avantages

Mobile/Desk/Web-app allows me to switch between device seamlessly without the caller knowing.
The call transcriptions and recording is great to review calls. I really like the Google integration as well.

Inconvénients

I would like the API to provide call transcripts with Zapier. This will allow me to create a webhook I can then pass to my CRM to create a case if needed.

Sometimes my mobile app on Android when my screen is locked and the device rings through Dialpad the app hides. I have to unlock the phone and by then the caller hangs up.

RingCentral MVP et Zoom

Pourquoi choisir Dialpad

We had too many moving parts and needed vendor support.

Integration and features.
Harry
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

good value but buggy.

Publié le 23/07/2018

As primary business phone line, Dialpad fits the bill. I can make and receive calls for my business on my personal phone without revealing my personal number, and I can maintain a minimalist customer list. As a mobile-only (not an enterprise) user, there’s a lot that the app can do which I don’t need. Dialpad appears to have capabilities that can support my business growth (additional users and physical locations), but I’ll be wary of whether their inconsistent iOS interface is an indication of spotty development overall.

Avantages

Note: Dialpad offered gift certificates to reviewers. I think that’s shady. But I have used the app 2+ years.
Best: I am a sole proprietor (single user) & love that this app gives me a business phone number that rings to my personal device. That’s genius, a good value, and worth all interface hassles. Also, support has improved a lot. I get timely, thorough responses to issues: there’s a star-rating requested every outgoing call, and when I have reported issues (rare, such as one-way audio), they’ve sent detailed analysis explaining what happened. At least one bug I reported (an issue where the keyboard covered most of the comment field on a feedback window, with no scrolling) has recently been fixed.

Inconvénients

Dialpad scores terribly on its interface and on interoperability with other apps. The contacts-search function won’t access iOS Contacts (even with access granted in Settings): type a name in search, and it will sit & spin all day. It doesn’t even time out. The app provides a skeleton contacts function (name, phone numbers, emails, company, and title—that’s it), so I lose a lot of functionality that’s essential for a communications app. Similar fail when sharing a picture from Photos: tap Share, select Dialpad, and the app will open to the eternal spinner (yet the app will acceess Camera and Photos the other way around). Also, unlike iOS Messages, when I start a text in Dialpad and need switch screens or apps, the draft text goes away. Lost time & effort. These issues are all long term, so clearly, the development team just has not prioritized basic functionality in their phone app.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Easy Transition. Great Ongoing

Publié le 15/12/2020

Consolidation of products- we don't need a separate conference call plan or a separate text platform.

Avantages

With a sudden switch to remote offices we needed a system with direct lines, ability to transfer calls, video conferencing and FERRPA compliant texting. DialPad had everything we needed. Customer service was there at every turn to help us set up and even import or address book. We have had no issues with the calls, VM or video conference.

Inconvénients

When you are receiving a call you must press 1 to prove you are not a VM. It increases the time the caller waits.

RingCentral MVP, Zoom et GoTo Connect

Pourquoi passer à Dialpad

DialPad had good reviews online. We did a trial period and liked the features. Customer Service was outstanding
Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for an inbound/outbound call center.

Publié le 18/04/2022

As a newly launched small business, Dialpad has enabled me to provided 24 hour, excellent service to my clients.

Avantages

The convenience of the set up and implementation.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any at this time. Everything about the software has been above my expectations.

Five9

Pourquoi passer à Dialpad

Dialpad was more cost effective for me at the time.
Stuart
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Doea not work, & customer service can not fix.

Publié le 23/10/2023

It seemed to work well for the first year. Now it fails at least 90% of the time. And for a company that claims to have great AI, when you call for customer service you have to identify yourself EVERY TIME you get transferred. They can't even manage to transfer your credentials internally. So much for AI.

Avantages

It 'seemed' like an affordable option for call recording.

Inconvénients

HIGH failure rate. Most often the calls never connect & on the small percentage that do, the person on the other end can't hear me. ALSO IMPORTANT - don't be fooled by the cost they quote. In addition to all the miscellaneous charges, they have a fee they charge for 'Administrative Cost Recovery'. In other words, our price isn't really our price because that isn't enough to cover costs, so we will add on a fee. My $180/year service was actually $270!

Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions

Remote Phone Forwarding for Office Practices

Publié le 24/07/2020

Concerns that not all calls are connecting. While phone does ring, appears regularly as calls missed where no notifications were delivered for, "calls."

Avantages

That we could quickly re-establish a live connection with our students.

Inconvénients

The variations between applications: Phone, Tablet, Computer. Would prefer an more synonymous view of settings.

Aircall, RingCentral MVP et GoTo Connect

Pourquoi passer à Dialpad

The executive decision was not mine. However I am in full support of your winning the bid as a business tool for our organization. Not looking back and not doubting your service. Very much appreciate what you have given us. Very useful and with lots of thoughtful additions for daily activity.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Great Product

Avantages

We love how easy it is for our team to communicate with clients and vendors. It's so great for every one on our team to be able to see call logs and messages.

Inconvénients

We see several dropped calls and at times it can be confusing to find messages

Dysiree
Dysiree

Dial Pad Versus Other Phone System

Publié le 31/05/2019

My experience was great, basically it does the job we need so I am satisfied with that. But to be more advanced, the system needs more improvement and I hope they could make it more user-friendly​.

Avantages

If you are looking for a ​cheaper phone service, that does the job of catering your customer's, this might be the one for you. Way cheaper than Ring Central and The Customer​ Service is Up top, but SOMETIMES not so easy to get in touch with especially​ on weekends. However, I highly recommend​ their service as they are very fair to their users, For instance, when we were still getting used to the system,​ we have 4 phone lines that were reserved and we weren't aware that it was being billed, but the customer service steeped in and refunded the cost of the unused lines RIGHT AWAY, they are easy to negotiate with.

Inconvénients

The Software is basic, but not that very user-friendly compared to ring central. We've been using Ring Central for a few years before we shifted to Dial Pad.
Recordings are not easily located, when you try searching the phone number on the call logs, it will just give you the activity and the only way for you to turn on the recording is to manually​ turn it on while on a phone call, there must be some other ways, but for people who are not so techy and just wanted to use the phone service solely, it would be quiet a challenge figuring how to set this in automatic mode. Dial Pad also Offers Transcription, this means that all Voicemails left on your phone numbers we're automatically transcribed, however,​ it is not accurate but it does the job.
Integrations with dialpad to your customized database​MIGHT be possible​ but at a higher cost and you may need to get a quote with their Sales Department.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Good Digital Phone App

Publié le 09/08/2023

Dialpad does everything we need to do, especially from an outbound sales perspective and call recordings.

Avantages

Dialpad is easy to use and install and is mission critical to our sales and support efforts.

Inconvénients

It can be expensive and redundant at times but it is very much worth it.

There are better, less expensive and more usable VOIP Solutions

Publié le 10/01/2022

If you have no issues, they are easy to deal with. For the most part, technical support was available. And there are some very good people to help you through utilizing the software. But they are pricey compared to other phone services, they charge you for lines you don't use and make it very obtuse to remove them yourself. And for a company of our size, there is no active management or contact after you get started except invoices. I have been billed for lines I did not use because I paid by bill a year in advance and they would not remove or refund anything for an unneeded line. If you have a number that is not being used, you are charged $1/month for each line and invoiced monthly. After paying thousands for this service, you would think they could handle that better. But that seems not to be so. They just want every penny they can squeeze out of you. If you have an issue on the accounting side, they are dunces. They don't try to understand your questions. They don't provide good answers. It is very frustrating.

Avantages

The phone system and software are adequate for daily use. It has a nice team chat/messaging function. In most senses I would considers its functionality and features to be average.

Inconvénients

Administering the system is a pain. It is simple to set-up and if you want to add new lines, it's easy. But if you need to delete a number or stop paying for extra lines, it is a pain and an involved process. To use the system without incurring excessive billing, you need a full time or at the very least an active phone administrator.

Katie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great service, just a few things that are hard to find

Publié le 15/12/2020

It was a huge upgrade from Google Voice and I've been happy overall.

It was a huge upgrade from Google Voice and I've been happy overall.

Avantages

I really like the sound quality of the phone call. The department and contacts are easy to access too. I really like that a text can be marked unread, and that calls and voicemails are transcribed as well as recorded. Images are easy to send as well. The round robin call rotation is great.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to mark a voicemail unread. Often there is a delay when a call begins. I can't drag text into the message to copy, or highlight and drag phone numbers and text out of Dialpad to copy to accounts. Video is very small when sent through Dialpad.

Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Dialpad functions are awesome!

Publié le 26/01/2021

Awesome! Tried to switch and the other provider has been around much longer but doesn't have near the technology and capabilities and reporting of Dialpad. If you want the most advanced phone service from a tech and artificial intelligence standpoint there is nothing I've found that rivals Dialpad.

Avantages

Ease of use and the integrated functions or text and picture messaging.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the call quality isnt great but a quick reset or update generally fixes it and Dialpad is always improving!

Vonage Business Communications

Features and functionality!

Pourquoi passer à Dialpad

Much better features, functions, ease of use, reporting and analytics blow away the competition!
Liam
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Solid, easy to use, easy to administer platform

Publié le 18/08/2020

Dialpad is a solid platform that is very easy to set up and configure, and relatively cost effective, in relation to other platforms on the market. Our only complaint is the reliability of Dialpad. It's not a huge issue, but even if one call drops a week, it's annoying.

Avantages

We are a software start up with less than 25 employees, of which 12 have Dialpad accounts. We have fairly basic needs, in the sense that each user needs a direct number to place and receive calls/texts, and for those same users to take calls from 'shared' phone numbers, such as support, and sales.

The administrative features of Dialpad are easy to learn, use, configure, without having to spend hours self educating on a knowledge base, or through trial and error. This includes functions such as:

- Creating new users.
- Configuring phone lines (like sales or support) with voicemails, call routing, IVR.

Inconvénients

1 - Desktop app reliability (Mac)

I've found the Desktop top app to be consistently inconsistent, in the quality of calls, and general usability. I've used Dialpad for 3 years, and always have the newest Mac & software updates. For example, sometimes I will answer a call, and the person cannot hear me. This is even more frustrating in cases where I've been waiting on hold for a long time, only to be connected, and for the other person to not be able to hear me. Every time, if I restart Dialpad, the issue resolves itself. Again, I've tried multiple headsets/audio settings over the years, and the same issues occur.

2 - Mobile app

You can configure Dialpad so that when you receive a call, your cellphone rings (either using your cellular number, or over VOIP, if connected to the internet). I've again found the reliability of these features to be inconsistent. Sometimes I will answer on my mobile, and the call will drop. Other times, I'll answer on my Desktop app, and my mobile device will keep ringing.

3 - Pricing

I feel that Dialpad's pricing is in line with other providers, but I do feel that providers across the board have prices set too high, with no option to add 'light users'. For example, we have certain employees that we want to be able to take a call or two a week, or infrequently place outbound calls. We cannot justify paying for a full license for them. If we could add free, or heavily subsidized 'light' users, I believe that overall, our usage and adoption of Dia

Scott
Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Has been a great piece of software for my business

Publié le 07/03/2018

This software has allowed me to spin up or down business operations with the flip of a switch, and gives you a VERY full featured office phone solution for a fraction of the price of other companies. When comparing this to hardline phone systems, I honestly don't know why any company wouldn't just use this instead (as long as your computer has an ethernet connection).

Avantages

I like that the software is affordable, reliable, and accessible in many different ways. I use it as the main business line for my company and adding/removing users is super easy, creating a main line is easy, and having access to your phone via apps anywhere you are is fantastic.

I also am very impressed with their quality and their customer support. I was having an issue with call quality, and I couldn't tell if it was my bluetooth headphones or my wifi. Their team got REALLY technical digging into the transmission details from my call, and told me there was a lot of chatter on the wifi. I ended up just running an ethernet cable and have literally zero problems anymore.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is good, but somehow not as reliable as the desktop software. I've had some issues making calls, and turn around and dial from my regular phone number and it works fine. I would suspect this has something to do with the fact that Dialpad uses internet instead of the regular phone line, but if I have plenty of LTE signal for a phone call I would think Dialpad would also work.

As a result I generally just feel safer taking important calls from the desktop.

Tyler
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

An Amazing Softphone System

Publié le 10/02/2020

We switched from a standard phone system, not even VOIP, to this and has helped tremendously. It helped handle and port calls to the right department, fend off solicitations and auto spam callers. We can transfer calls, have a funny hold tune, and more features that are being released as time goes on that brings us and our customers value.

Easy.
Helps cut down on spam calls when auto attendant is set up.
Decent integration with Google.
It has Uberconfernece, which has cool features for a group call.
You can set up departments that are multiple user ringing lines. Easy to setup.
Easy and fast editing if you have alternative hours of operation a certain week.
Recordings and Voicemails can be saved to your google drive!
Reporting shows a lot that helps visualize what you're dealing with.
Contacts can be auto-imported into your Google Contacts list.
Notifications on missed calls and voicemails.
You can turn on when you're in business, so that phone calls go straight to voicemail after a greeting after hours.

Inconvénients

Sometimes has issues with dropping calls sometimes.
Sometimes can be a hassle if your headphone system isn't set up on the first call of the day, whether user error or settings getting mixed around automatically.

Joshua

Day 1 and we had to drop them

Publié le 19/03/2022

Horrible. They were very helpful during the sales process but the second we actually tried to use it, we realized how horrible it truly was. Now we have to port to a new service.

Avantages

We liked that it gave the option to integrate with Clio

Inconvénients

The first day we had to submit three support tickets because nothing was working properly

Within the first hour of having our number ported we noticed we couldn't get call routing activated to forward all calls to our answering service so the three employees of our firm had to man the phones while Dialpad figured out what to do

Then we noticed all the problems with the text messages. It doesn't organize the messages by threads (like it does on your phone or any other messaging service). Instead it just shows all your individual messages which was a clustered mess. Also if you were the last person to send a message then you have no way of knowing who the text conversation is with unless you click on the text (It shows your name instead of your contact's name because you sent the last message). Finally, none of our contact's names were popping up on the messages, just their phone numbers. Even when we had contacts synced and knew for a fact that number had an assigned contact, we still weren't seeing people's names on the messages tab. BUT THE WORST THING OF ALL WAS THE DAMN DEFAULT DIALPAD NUMBER. We ported over our business line and that was set as the default lines for outbound calls which was perfect. But for God knows what reason, Dialpad won't let you set a main line as the default line for outbound text messages. The only way you can text from your main line is by manually changing it every time you want to send a text.

Finally, the customer service blowsssss

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Highly Recommended!

Publié le 24/07/2020

I'm a fan! Great system!

I'm a fan! Great system!

Avantages

I love the integration with Gmail, the features and the month to month billing.

Inconvénients

I would say that in the interface can be a little confusing at times.

Vonage Business Communications

Cost

Logiciel antérieur

RingCentral MVP

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

meeting our needs

Publié le 30/07/2020

Overall, I love the product. The ability to create dept's to assist in monitoring other employees has been exceptionally useful. Whether during vacation times or transitioning of new employees, being able to see, field and maintain calls that may have otherwise sat in voicemail helps to keep us up to date with all of our clients.

Avantages

While our needs our basically simple, reliable phone service, the ability to text, the ability to review and save phone transcripts, uberconference have all proven to be very useful to us. Dialpad everywhere is excellent. It is great to have access across all my devices.

Inconvénients

Hard to say least about any of it. Adaptability with Amazon Alexa has proven difficult, but not overly important to us at this time. I still am not certain of the benefit of integrating MS Teams as opposed to running it separate and independent.

Colin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Lacking in customer support and basic functionality

Publié le 05/10/2023

Avantages

Relatively easy to set up and manage. Call quality seems to be good for the most part.

Inconvénients

Customer support is not responsive and our Account Manager and the [sensitive content hidden] , have been less than helpful. Call center functionality is not good. Texting back and forth to customers from shared lines is very difficult.

Michael
Michael

Dialpad is great

Publié le 30/07/2020

Dialpad is amazing and the integrations with other software make it the best VOIP system for my firm.

Avantages

I love how this software allows me to transfer from my computer to my mobile phone seamlessly.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the calls drop when transferring from data to cellular on active calls.

Joshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not what was expected - was sold the dream

Publié le 20/09/2023

I personally do not recommend.

I personally do not recommend.

Avantages

Cost compared to the market was good as they cut a good deal.

Inconvénients

The onboarding was terrible, months delayed (despite paying from the date of the contract being signed) and very little correspondence due to Dialpad being overwhelmed with new customers.

Aircall

Pourquoi choisir Dialpad

We required more functionality.

Logiciel antérieur

ZoomInfo SalesOS

Price

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Flashy, Expensive, Reliable

Publié le 20/11/2018

Because me and my colleagues often work on the road or from home, it is essential that clients have a single number to reach us no matter where we are. Dialpad offers that, but only as a single point of contact for the organization (although I could pay a bunch more and have extensions or separate numbers, as mentioned above). The reliability is great, ease of use is ok, functionality for the price is low.

Avantages

The interface is sleek, albeit a bit difficult to navigate. Once you know where to look for the functionality you need, it's great. The other thing I'd mention is uptime/reliability--I've never encountered a problem in that regard.

Inconvénients

The thing that I would LOVE to see from Dialpad is the ability to have at least some extensions (for departments or individuals) without paying for them. Other providers, e.g. Grasshopper, offer this functionality as standard, and it is super useful. Even if Dialpad charged a couple dollars per month per extension, that would be fine. But as of now that functionality is not offered at a reasonable price.

Ante
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Product and easy to use

Publié le 20/04/2022

Very good, recently discovered the ability to screenshare and present to people we call, which is helpful in our industry.

Avantages

East of use and the interface is excellent and pretty intuitive overall. Works well with pulling customer data in from salesforce lead management system.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the system hangs and doesn't complete outgoing calls and the call is abandoned, this gets fixed with a computer restart, honestly might not be a software issue.