GoTo Connect

Communications professionnelles tout-en-un dans le cloud.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

641 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Un outil pratique pour l'équipe

Publié le 05/11/2022

On est vraiment satisfait pour l'instant !

Avantages

On a mis en place cet outil pour prendre les appels quand on est hors du bureau et ça fonctionne plutôt bien ! C'est la fonctionnalité qu'on a le plus utilisé

Inconvénients

Parfois l'interface peut être un petit peu lente, mais c'est quand même assez rare donc ça reste un outil intuitif de manière globale

Ann
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best business decision I ever made

Publié le 29/01/2019

The one thing I don't have to worry about in my office is the phone service. The phones are there and the call flow helps my business run smoothly.

Avantages

This software is easy to use even for a novice like me. This system is able to grow with my company and I can make the necessary adjustments myself with ease. If I do ever run into a situation that I have trouble with (all centered around my being close to a Luddite) the customer service department is quick to contact and ready to help. They have been understanding and helpful and supportive all the way. I can't say enough about how great this service is.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the time on the phone changes to the wrong time. I don't know if that is something I am doing on my end or a glitch in the phones. If it ever bothers me I call and the tech department can fix it for me. They tend to change again later though.

Rahul
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Perfect Product for All-in-out

Publié le 30/10/2021

It's one of the least buggy software out there when it comes to video and audio conferencing.

Avantages

It's the perfect approach in combing everything starting from video calling, to audio conference and remote desktop control.

Inconvénients

The thing I dislike about the software is the lack of support. There is very limited documentation on how much you can push the product to get the most out of it. More there is a limit on how much you can

Alternatives envisagées

Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir GoTo Connect

There were a lot of constraints with the business account

Logiciel antérieur

TeamSupport

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Connect

It was a cheaper option
James
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

"A simple way to link up and collaborate!"

Publié le 03/06/2022

While working remotely, it is simple to conduct calls using the app. I'll utilize my mobile phone with selected clients, but for some apparent reason, I do not enjoy handing out my mobile phone to everybody! It makes calling simple. It's a simple system to use, and I believe the pricing is reasonable. This tool is simple for training sessions and virtual meetings. GoTo Connect is now a service that allows users to do commerce from everywhere. It's a fully configurable cloud calling and meeting platform. Users may meet, converse, and cooperate.

Avantages

It's a fantastic solution for remote functioning and getting all calls redirected to my laptop, so I wouldn't have to see my mobile phone. If necessary, we may quickly install the software on our cell phones. It's pretty easy to use, although the UI might be a bit friendlier. If we miss any calls, the voicemail messages will show up immediately, and we can review our call logs in an intuitive list format. Voicemails could also be sent by email.

Inconvénients

It is completely reliant on Wi-Fi, so whenever we have any problem with our internet service (even a minor hiccup), we have problems with our calls. The call performance is excellent; however, any Wi-Fi troubles will result in termination. It would be a little difficult to save every phone number.

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Call Disbursement is fine, online portal/queue is not

Publié le 20/10/2022

Avantages

I really like that you can use the call app both on your cell and a desktop phone (and computer). It makes it easy for anyone to use no matter their work station. It is also easy to see what calls people take, and make, as well as listen to them.

Inconvénients

The online portal for management, and the call queue information is very clunky and hard to navigate. My team and I have each individual page we may need bookmarked otherwise we have no chance in finding them.

Merrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Jive over everything!

Publié le 13/08/2019

Jive is so much simpler than it’s more expensive, less customer oriented counterparts.

Avantages

Jive is what Ringcentral used to be: an easy behind the scenes portal for administrators to easily manage phone trees, voice messages, and digital faxes. Jive allows you to create actual ‘click and drag’ style phone systems. The customer service team is relatively local, well informed, and has ideal follow through. Jive beats it’s competitors in functionality and price. The Apps they offer are great for doing distance work and responding to voice messages out of the office.

Inconvénients

The digital fax function requires you to use an email account and copy paste destination info into your ‘to’ field. This process was rarely convenient.

Alternatives envisagées

RingCentral MVP

Pourquoi choisir GoTo Connect

Ringcentral is a complex maze of patches and updates. It’s user interface has become more nightmare-like over time.

Logiciel antérieur

RingCentral MVP
Dominic
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Inexpensive VOIP phone system

Publié le 08/04/2022

Saved a lot of money using their VOIP over using a traditional landline provider. Voice quality is excellent . They have capability of voicemail and forwarding phone numbers all in the admin panel

Avantages

This software is very easy to use once you learn a little bit about it. It has great voice clarity. If you have problems setting it up you can contact customer service and they can log into you system and walk you through the steps to set something up. No long wait times foc customer service either.

Inconvénients

Everything about the system is pretty straight forward. I have not found any features that are missing.

Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go to Connect has set me free!

Publié le 29/11/2022

This phone service was recommended to us by a company we work with and has been perfect for our needs. Customer service is very good as well.

Avantages

This software has allowed me to work from home and also be responsive to customers and employees while out running errands etc.

Inconvénients

*Occasional* difficulty with customer not hearing my initial greeting--may be dependent on where I am answering from.

Giuseppe
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Good tool

Publié le 03/06/2022

Avantages

For the past two years he has helped me with my work by allowing me to migrate all events into online meetings. Is very solit product.

Inconvénients

I needed support, but I'm still waiting to be contacted by support. Fortunately I solved it myself.

Arvind
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

A Really Effortless Collaborating Tool

Publié le 30/04/2022

Avantages

GoTo Connect works excellently from wherever my teammates are residing. Moreover, this remarkable software is exceedingly effortless to set up and operate. Also, I love that I can seamlessly design custom call routing. I can join numerous essential meetings and calls from my office computer, or through my smartphone.

Inconvénients

If the internet connection is slow, pick-up calls become actually frustrating. GoToConnect definitely requires substantially high-speed internet so that attending a call is smooth. This is the utmost dislike of GoToMeeting.

Nichol
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy product to use

Publié le 22/12/2022

Avantages

The software is pretty straightforward and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there's a lag and bad connections.

Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Using Jive Communications PBX as a small business Solution

Publié le 06/10/2016

Our church was on the lookout for a PBX solution. One of the challenges we found was that many of our staff were out in the field so often there would be no one to answer the church phone. The other challenge we faced is we did not want to be paying a huge monthly fee because we work with a lot of low-income people and did not have a lot of money to spend on a solution. After talking with a person from Software Advice we were given two options to follow up on. We ended up choosing Jive PBX because they offered incredible service, great tools at a very reasonable price.

Our current setup now is that when people call the church and no one answers, they hear from an automated attendant offering to connect them to the right person. The call then gets forwarded to the persons mobile phone. The great thing about Jive is they charge per physical device connected to their system and not per virtual extension. This means that at the moment we only pay for one Jive phone line. However, we can forward calls to as many non-jive mobile phones as we want without an additional cost. They are also very flexible allowing you to add or remove devices depending on your needs. Therefore when summer comes and we hire more staff we plan on adding more jive phone lines. When the summer is over we can cancel the additional lines.

In terms of quality, their voice quality is excellent. I was concerned that the VOIP quality might not be as good considering the home VOIP services I have tried in the past. Because of these concerns I took a few months to try out the VOIP quality with our staff and clients. We also tested the automated attendant at the same time. The staff have been very impressed with how well it works both in terms of quality and ease of use. This is why we are going ahead with the Jive deployment.

Their customer service is amazing. There have been a few minor issues that we encountered but they were very good about sorting it out. One issue involved a delay in receiving our phones from them. However, after I called them, they acknowledged the error on their part and did an express delivery at no additional charge to us. Another issue had to do with billing. We had an issue where we were being charged for two lines but we only wanted one. They were good about sorting out and refunding the additional line. The issue turned out to be due to our initial quote asking for two phone lines and ordering two phones they assumed we wanted the two phone lines right away. However, I had asked for a second quote with only one phone line, knowing that in the summer we would go to two lines. This is why I ordered the second phone even though we didn't plan on using it. All of us would prefer that everything go smoothly with a deployment. However, I am very happy to know that if something doesn't go right, that Jive team has an amazing support setup to get things sorted out.

They have great user interface for setting up PBX solutions. It is a drag and drop interface that anyone can use. I was very impressed by how simple it was to set up and route calls. They also have great training to help you get started.

Overall, I would highly recommend Jive Communication PBX. We have used them in the small business case but I can see that they could scale well for large organisations. We are very happy Jive Communication clients.

* Very reasonable cost.
* Great Customer Service
* Free virtual extensions (forwarding to mobile phones)
* Easy to use web interface.
* Good voice quality

Inconvénients

* Some issues with billing (but they got that sorted out)
* Fax service is not as easy to use.
* Slower delivery with phones (but that was due to a glitch in their system)

Amber
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Customer Service Is Outstanding!

Publié le 26/11/2019

It has been amazing! Again, we have never had any of the issues with dropped calls or static on the line that we have had with other VOIP companies.

Avantages

The thing I like most about this software is it doesn't malfunction or break! We have been with other VOIP companies and have experienced dropped calls, static, silence, etc as the norm. But not with Jive! I have never had a dropped call or an issue with static. The only time I have ever had to call in to tech support was when I needed help setting something up. My wait time to speak with someone has always been less than 3 minutes, each tech support agent is equally knowledgeable and if I couldn't figure out how to do what they were suggesting, they would log on to my computer and show me how to do it. I love this company!

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about this software. I have never had any issues and Jive makes my life easier as I don't have to deal with phone issues. If the phones are down, it is a major issue for our company.

Russell
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Telecommunications Done Right, Even in the Worst of Situations

Publié le 19/11/2018

During the recent fires in Southern California, our offices were forced to evacuate for nearly a week. With the Jive service, we were able to continue to work from where-ever we were, even when evacuated as well from our own homes. We did not have to be concerned that we would lose that connection even if our offices were destroyed (fortunately not), as everything was controlled offsite by Jive.

We have been with Jive for the last 6 years as they have grown, and we could not be happier.

Avantages

The Integration with all of our devices (cell phones, desktop computers, web browsers, and of course desk telephones) for seamless usage in and out of the office, meaning we are never out of touch with our customers and each other.
Complete control of how calls are routed to meet our needs through a simple interface, one that makes it easy to understand how those calls will be routed.
Feature rich services without charges for things that go above and beyond what you would expect, such as the free in-house conference calling.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is the inability to set a distinct ringtone for calls coming in from the Jive mobile apps so that I know when a call is coming from "my desk" or direct to my cell phone.

Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Superior Customer Service and a Service to Match

Publié le 25/08/2021

GoToConnect has replaced our previous service provider with superior customer service, an incredible amount of features (particularly for a small business), and excellent phone service for a very reasonable price.

Avantages

Disclaimer: we have only just started using GoToConnect. I will set a reminder for six months from now to reevaluate this review, but unless something drastic happens, I have nothing but praise.

Starting out with the most impressive first, GoToConnect offers a dedicated onboarding team to assist with everything from receiving your hardware order, configuring the system to suit your business' needs, discovering features that you didn't even know you needed, all the way through porting your number from your previous provider and verifying that everything works as expected. I placed my order for service and hardware on Tuesday 8/10 and received the hardware on 8/11. I had the system mostly configured by Friday 8/13 and completely configured by the following Tuesday using a temporary number with the help of the onboarding team. The only problem was that there was a minimum 14 day wait period to port the number over that we needed to wait for in order to have the full service active!

The service itself has been dependable and top quality with very clear audio and excellent usability.

Inconvénients

The only downside that we have experienced so far is the intra-company messaging. It is only available on the desktop app and is not very dependable, requiring the use of a secondary messaging software such as Skype for messaging.

5yrs and still satisified

Publié le 15/06/2018

substantial cost savings year over year with fully administrative capability. If you want to perform much of the admin yourself (I do!) the incredibly robust capabilities make it possible to create a system that rivals far more expensive large scale corporate phone solutions.

Avantages

feature rich for an exceptionally affordable service. allows a SMB to leverage capabilities that simulate larger scale company profiles. Positive interaction with reps and developers allows for valued evolution of the product to maintain pace with industry advancements. For a telecom background admin, the platform provides robust capabilities but rabbit holes are also a danger! Cloud provisioning allows easy admin from any location. Formerly week basic reporting just recently enhanced (in beta) and looking very promising. Improved mobile app allows for reliable out of office experience call management.

Inconvénients

proprietary platform requires that some features are deployed using building blocks rather than one touch provisioning for some basic needs. That is as negative as it gets.

Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great service at a great price

Publié le 02/04/2019

Our old system did not allow for direct calls to each person and so calls were answered by a receptionist. It is nice to have a personal number to give out and to know people can call you directly. it presented a more professional business setting. The old system also sounded horrible, with crackling noises all through the calls, Jive voice is like a smooth cup of Joe!

Avantages

I can control the system from my computer. It is easy to change messages and dial plans. When I get stuck, the service reps are the best. Very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant to talk with. They understand your problems no matter how you explain it and they treat you like a VIP. There are so many features and I know we don't use them all!

Inconvénients

It is hard to find something, but if I have to I guess I would say the color of the phones. They are black, maybe a range of colors would be great!

Cary

Jive is toos

Publié le 28/08/2018

Overall, they are a good company to work with. If I was to compare them to other VoIP host, they are the best but is that good enough. Customers are extremely demanding and being the best of a subpar service industry is not tolerated. They should support their partners almore when it comes to failures on their part. Be proactive in testing and implementation, not reactive.

Avantages

Jive has made the implementation of their services very smooth. The phone Retal is extremely user friendly for both the customer and the partner.

Inconvénients

Jive has dropped the ball on intergrating with non-VoIP compatible systems such as access controls. They have made improvements with this but it’s still a point of frustration. Jive also commits to supporting older VoIP equipment but in the end are unable to do so on some models. I would suggest they thoroughly test before committing to supporting it.

Jive Support

Publié le 29/01/2019

We are a resell Jive Communications. We have done some complex installations and some very simple jobs. From 4 or 5 phones to 65 phones. Jive has done a great job on all.

Avantages

When I have a question, i can call, get through to a tech and get my question answered. They will log on and look at issues with me rather than just wanting to fix it and move on. They take time to make sure I understand what is going on and how to fix an issue. Jive engineers are the most responsive I have ever worked with.

Inconvénients

It seems to be limited to specific programs written by Jive for Jive. Some features that are standard on some are not available on the Jive software. Their engineers are willing to work on solutions or work arounds.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Jive has transformed my regular answering system to a professional automated line.

Publié le 08/06/2018

I like the phone support. Representatives can talk you through everything and explain all your questions. They can also set up your phone line in the customized way you want it. You can put multiple people on hold. If anything doesn't make sense you can call anytime for support.
I like all the features Jive has to offer for your line. You can add or remove features depending on your needs for phone service. They have capacity for voicemail and personalized voicemail setup.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ease of the auto-attendant setup makes this the best telecom service around

Publié le 17/06/2018

Easy voip setup

Avantages

The auto-attendant service has a graphic interface that is easier to use than any company we have dealt with. The free additional features is a big plus, where a lot of companies nickel and dime you. 24/7 customer support is helpful and allows you to configure off hours.

Inconvénients

So far we have little to complain about. There is no cost effective way to run multiple phones for one individual, without paying multiple device fees. So if you have a phone in the office, and at home, you are paying double. A visual mapping of where calls are directed for an individually selected phone would be useful, but we haven't had any issues to complain about.

Shanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

GoTo Connect to Your Clientele

Publié le 29/03/2021

GoToConnect is easy enough to integrate and use that I feel almost anyone can use it. I enjoyed launching it and training my team on it and got a lot of feedback from them as well about how functional it was for them.

Avantages

GoTo Connect was easy for our remote team to all download on their computers and use at home. Due to Covid we went mobile with very little notice. This program was easy for our team to learn to use to make calls, create voicemails, manage call backs, etc. It was also easy for our leads and supervisors to monitor activity and follow up on our teams performance. We could control turning lines on and off easily.

Inconvénients

Make it easier to transfer calls so that 3-way calls can be done and any party can drop off without the call ending.

Krista
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Quick & efficient way to communicate within your remote workspace

Publié le 05/01/2022

It's so simple to navigate that I didn't need to review the user manual

Avantages

The hold/transfer ability and soft transfer ability between call lines is very convenient for inner office connections and conferences.

Inconvénients

Sometimes if your internet connection or wifi isn't strong it will cause you to have to start over on the mobile app, but it's a tiny glitch with any technology that is easily adjusted/fixed.

Becki
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Jive has been an excellent choice for our business !! Easy to use and features are excellent !!

Publié le 12/06/2018

Avantages

I love that I can transfer our phones from anywhere, I do not have to be near the phone. If we have any technical difficulties at an office I can log in from any computer and forward phones to another. My clients no longer have to wait on hold, they can be rerouted from one location to another. The system is amazing and even my lesser then tech saavy employees can figure it out !!!

Inconvénients

We have an older phone system and due to upgrades I can no longer add additional handsets without replacing the base. Not a huge deal but would be handy to just order handsets in the future.

derek
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Every time I call service is excellent and problems are resolved quickly

Publié le 14/06/2018

We have already recommended to many other clinics that are friends and they all use also. Benefit is many lines for an affordable price, voicemail and holiday settings, transferring calls, and being able to have multiple calls on one phone

Avantages

Easy to use and very little issues. When a problem does occur I can check status and see when its fixed in real time

Inconvénients

Just when our area has internet issues it affects the phones due to wifi base. Not Jives fault but definitely our biggest issues due to the area we are in being more prone to these problems and both internet companies are run through the same system so no way around