Zoho Mail

Hébergement de messagerie et gestion de boîtes aux lettres pour les utilisateurs professionnels

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

796 avis

Sreejith

Best email solution for Startup

Publié le 25/06/2020

It's an years of trust and still going on! We never had any situation to contact the support for addressing any issue.

Avantages

I am using Zoho Mail for years now and there was no issue at all. The mail delivery is good, less spam and can control everything at Control Panel.

Easy to use and configure for Admins in terms of management, Security features, multi-domain email hosting, Domain name striping (really good feature), Mobile App with basic management feature, Email Groups, SPAM control etc.

We haven't experienced any mail drops or mail reputation issue so far ( 3-4 years).

Another advantage with Zoho is the integration with other Zoho App and 3rd party applications.

Inconvénients

Easy to use and easy to configure for admins.
It would be good if some more features are added in Zoho Mail Admin mobile app.

Google Workspace et Microsoft 365

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

We were looking for a budget email service. Zoho was offering free email accounts for limited users without a duration limit. While other alternatives were for 30 days limit or only paid.
Syazwani
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Good with organizing emails

Publié le 23/02/2021

Zoho Mail is better than my previous email hosting that my domain hosting has provided. There are option to access my mail from my mobile device, which i like very much and can access it from anywhere. There are also a tools to have a quick chat with my contact list.

Avantages

Sending and receiving emails with Zoho Mail has never been a problem so far. Adding contact list in bulk is very possible and can work in multiple type of file format like .TXT and excel. Creating a template for my email like footnote and signature is easy and has many option like font style and color to customized it.

Inconvénients

There are limited user that can be add for the domain, and will include more fees to add more user. Adding a domain is not easy as it should be, the MX records is not easily recognized by this software and keep showing error. There are no detailed manual to the problem that I face, and only after seeking support from the customer service the problem is fixed.

Waleed
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Accessible, user-friendly, and extremely customizable

Publié le 19/12/2022

Avantages

Customization options, features available on the free version

Inconvénients

Multiple logins from the same browser is offered by the competitors but Zoho requires logging out of one mailbox to access the second mailbox.

Vansh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A good option if you use other Zoho apps, but it's not without annoyances.

Publié le 29/07/2021

Features-wise, Zoho Mail does not fall short at all. It has everything you need for an email app. It just doesn't feel as refined as Gmail. Bug fixes and a refreshed, more modern UI will make the product near-perfect.

Avantages

What I love about all Zoho products is how seamless the complete experience is. The way all the apps communicate with each other is super convenient. This integration is particularly evident between Zoho Mail and Zoho CRM. It's in the simple things, like how the email contact list is integrated with contacts/leads/deals added in CRM. I also love how when you receive an email, you can see, from the Mail app itself, whether this address is a lead, deal or just contact. It's a nice touch. The UI is also extremely easy to navigate. All buttons are where they're supposed to be, and I appreciate the night mode. It's a boon while working in low light conditions.

Inconvénients

Despite its amazing features, my experience of using Zoho Mail on desktop was extremely sub-par. Everything is just slow; there's no other way to put it. The app itself takes a few seconds extra to load occasionally, but that's just the beginning. Formatting emails is infuriating, to say the least. Uploading images in between text can take minutes (these are compressed photos of less than 1MB) even on solid wifi. I often use GIFs, and these take even longer to upload if they don't fail altogether. Resizing images within the emails is glitchy. The font picker does not switch to the right font sometimes. Also, before I send out emails with images/videos/gifs, I usually send out a test to my Zoho and Gmail accounts to see if it looks alright. More often than not, the images and videos will not load on Zoho Mail at all, while Gmail would load them in a split second.

As someone who writes a lot of emails, these are not things I can put up with. Also, the UI, while dead easy to navigate, is extremely dull and boring. Gmail is leagues ahead in this regard.

I hope this is a one-off incident since I don't see many other reviewers complaining about these on Capterra. It's a shame though, because the overall proposition is so solid and appealing.

Roger
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Powerful and Easy to Use Email

Publié le 09/10/2022

This solved my problem with spam control, and more reliable email delivery.
Zoho Mail is a powerful, yet easy to use email service that provides a number of features for me as business (and private consumer) user. It offers excellent scalability, making it perfect for businesses with large volumes of email traffic. You can also use Zoho Mail to create and send newsletters, as well as manage your contact lists. The service integrates well with other Zoho applications, making it easy to keep all of your data in one place. I migrated all email accounts from cPanel services, which was an incredible bonus! If you're looking for an affordable and reliable email service for your business, Zoho Mail is definitely worth considering.

Avantages

It's easy to scale as business and the number of employees grows. Also it handles large volumes of email very well. Just about the best anti-spam email every used (in my opinion). When needed, it's easy to integrate with other Zoho (and outside third party) applications. Super easy to migrate cPanel based email to this product. Also... It's ridiculously affordable!

Inconvénients

It would be nice if there was a more initiative UI to authenticate custom domain names. It's not difficult, but can be a bit fiddly to do for someone that has no knowledge.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Watch out gmail!

Publié le 26/04/2022

Avantages

Very easy to navigate, especially if you are coming from gmail. Sending limits are double what gmail are which is why i use it.

Inconvénients

While integration and ease of use not quite where it needs to be with the competition that is onw thing that i have found has hindered when operating.

iCloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Mail

Seeing what else is out there for the benefit of the company

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

Had used zoho crm in the past and decided to give it a try.
Evelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great option for work email

Publié le 23/07/2022

Avantages

The amount of storage is really generous for the price it offers. It got many collaboration tools and also great security controls to stay safe.

Inconvénients

At the beggining the navigation can be confusing, specially when you come from common mail workspaces. But besides that all the features are great it only needs a little bit of time and use to get used to it.

Md
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Zoho Mail Suit

Publié le 13/12/2022

Excellent product in low price range. It's email suit is very good. We are using it from past one year.

Mittal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Excellent Product

Publié le 30/11/2022

Avantages

Service support and fast work, easy management of data

Inconvénients

I feel everything is working properly, so no need for any dislike.

Valisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great for Nonprofits

Publié le 04/01/2023

Being a nonprofit, we can not afford to spend on what other companies charge for .org email addresses. We are small so using only 4 emails is enough for us.

Avantages

Zoho mail is easy to set up, easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients

It works for what we need it for. We tried other products, but we did not have the time to learn how to work the software properly.

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Zoho Mail has everything you need in a e-mail server/host.

Publié le 10/08/2022

I have had two other e-mail hosts and Zoho has been the best so far. Their prices are very good, their support is amazing. I have not had any issues since changing over.

Avantages

The desktop App and Web app are feature packed and work very well. Zoho has the ability to create application specific password/access for Outlook. Their App actually is better than Outlook on both function and stability.

Inconvénients

Contacts allow you to import from Outlook.com, but no from the Outlook Program. It does allow for importing contact from a CSV file, but I lose some fields.

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Mail

Stability issues with Outlook. I had to delete the account and start over several times to restore send/receive. Error report was unhelpful for trouble shootong. MS was worthless. I have not had any issues with the Zoho desktop or web based App. It works with Outlook.

Microsoft Outlook

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

The Gmail App interface is no where near as refined.
Lalao
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An email application for business

Publié le 06/10/2022

I find Zoho Email to be an excellent platform for creating professional emails. It also provides a mobile application that allows me to check my emails, when I am on the go. This is a great solution for me because it allows me to stay on top of my work even when I'm not at my desk.

Avantages

I use Zoho mail for my professional email hosting needs. It is secure and encrypted, which guarantees the confidentiality of my exchanges with my collaborators. I adopted it because I really liked the idea of creating email addresses that use my company's domain, which allows my contacts to identify me. This facilitates our exchanges and makes us more productive.

Inconvénients

I have not encountered any particular problem with Zoho Mail, I feel it does the job it is asked to do.

Ashish
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Email Management and Marketing Solution for Startups with Signature Management

Publié le 01/05/2022

I use Zoho Mail for over ten different websites and am quite satisfied with pricing and privacy. 2FA authentication was important for me, and hence Zoho really helps.

Avantages

It's the best tool for Email Management and costs only 1$ per user, which is really cheap with great latency. Zoho used to miss some of the emails during 2013-14, but they significantly improved the quality of service and their DNS servers. Currently, Zoho is anytime better than Outlook Email for Business. I am highly satisfied with customer care which is only a call away for any assistance.

They even got android and iOS applications which is a big plus.

Inconvénients

The only possible thing about this software that you might not like is integrating third-party applications. While Zoho CRM is very much vast and covers most of the business needs, there is a great room for improvement in integrations.

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Excellent Value

Publié le 17/09/2019

I started using Zoho Mail in 2014 when I wanted to have emails come from my domain name. I have no regrets. It's affordable, comes with many helpful features, and their support is always helpful.

Avantages

Ease of use and affordable cost as well as the features. I can schedule emails to go out later. If I don't want to make a template because although sending out multiple emails it's just a one-off situation, I can use the "send as new email" feature. It also has good security. I like that I can sync with Outlook, which took care of the desktop issue for me. That's just part of it. They keep improving.

Inconvénients

When Zoho Mail rolled out their desktop version, I was excited, then disappointed when I realized I had to be online to access it.

Google Workspace

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

I was already using the G Suite for a program I manage and didn't want to use it for my new venture. In addition, I really wanted something different.
Nathan
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good for light usage, users should look elsewhere for feature-intensive options

Publié le 23/09/2019

Currently, I am employed full-time in marketing, but also do some consulting and creative strategy work on the side, which is why I needed an email platform to connect with my domain. Because I do not actively prospect my side-business, I don't need a feature-intensive product (like Office 365 or G Suite) and I didn't want to spend much money on the product either. Zoho offers a good compromise when you are looking for a simple hosted e-mail solution. If you are looking for the best integration and office suite, though, you should look towards more expensive options from Google or Microsoft.

Avantages

The value of the product is great. And while the e-mail functionality and performance isn't the best, I prefer the layout much better than others I've used. Having access to additional office applications from Zoho could be useful if you needed to separate documents and information for multiple purposes (work, personal, etc.).

Inconvénients

The software isn't the most fluid to use. By this, I mean settings like 2-factor authentication or profiles can be difficult to find. The interface also isn't as well-designed as other e-mail platforms like G-Suite. And, while imap is available for zoho accounts, you are required to pay for it in order to use it. Customer service also isn't the best, but that's about on-par with other technology companies.

Google Workspace et Microsoft 365

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

Price was the primary factor. Zoho is the most inexpensive email hosting solution that I could find.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for simple email accounts

Publié le 09/05/2021

I've been using the free version for domain mail for several years now and it has been very reliable, with very few issues. I've only needed support a couple times and was able to get the issues resolved. If their documentation was more clear and everything wasn't so cluttered, I would be more likely to try out their other services as well.

Avantages

It is pretty easy to setup a general email account. The app has a nice design and is reliable, which is why I keep it instead of other apps.

Inconvénients

There are too many features and the icons are sometimes so small that they blend in with everything else, so if you don't use it on a regular basis, you can easily get lost in the app. Same goes for the website.

Google Workspace

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Mail

I kept Zoho for my less important domain mail, but went with Google Workspace for the ones I need to "just work".

Zoho Mail is Better than Google Mail/Gsuite

Publié le 07/02/2020

My overall experience with Zohomail has been great. I changed over from GoogleMail because I'd receive way to much spam. The interface is easier on the eyes and I can also use it straight from my desktop without having to open up google chrome and go on a separate browser to reach my email. It is now my permanent mailing system. I will also use it to integrate into Zoho CRM for email automation. Zoho mail has done a great job with all its features.

Avantages

I like that it's very functional and has a fast loading speed. I like the look of it more than Gmail. It has many cool marketplace add ons that you can integrate into other Zoho applications. Zoho mail is free to use but provides a lot for everyday email users. I've never had any problems with Zoho mail. The customer support is good as well

Inconvénients

What I least liked about this software was not being able to change colours in the calendar through Zoho mail. Not a big issue. I just want to see my calendar clearly with the right colour text while I'm in Zoho mail.
Zoho mail I think could also provide more space storage but again not an issue for me as I don't need much storage.

Aris
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Zoho: The Mail King

Publié le 12/01/2021

We base all our direct sales and customer support emails on Zoho Mail because it has a full suite of apps around Mail, it gives us tools to embed some features needed on our ecommerce using the API and also a lot of our customers prefer Zoho Mail more than Roundcube or other Mail providers because of its user friendly interface, deliverability and cool features.

Avantages

We have the paid plan and can take advantage the big file size of attachments and the integration of various Zoho applications, such as calendar, notes and scheduled emails that are heavily used by our company employees. The most practical, user friendly and useful feature are the tabs for each action we take. Everything we click is opened on a new tab in the same webpage which help us go back and work at multiple things at the same time. Advanced filters, forwarders and tags are necessary for our business and Zoho exceeds our expectations on these features. Two factor authentication is recommended and available by Zoho. Security notifications are always enabled and help us monitor suspicious activity of our accounts. Also there is an API that gives us the ability to embed mail features inside our web apps and various projects.

Inconvénients

We would prefer if the paid plans had unlimited users for a single domain, because the domain is owned by the individual user/company and would be fair to be able to use unlimited aliases for a domain. Other than that Zoho Mail is great and this is our personal opinion on this matter!

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks

Publié le 27/03/2019

We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could.

Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night.

If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

Avantages

The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year.

Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails.

They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well.

One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am.

Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

Inconvénients

One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default.

Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one...

The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone.

After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

Dakota
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of...

Publié le 18/06/2018

I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

Avantages

The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

Inconvénients

I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

Patrik

Was looking for a Gmail and Outlook alternative

Publié le 19/07/2022

Stable and trustworthy!

Avantages

It has a FREE version, I can scale it up with more users when needed.
As a freelancer, I can set up several email addresses, something that other providers charge extra for.
Using the webmail interface, I don't have to worry about backup and which computer I have the email installed on.

Inconvénients

Zoho consists of a lot of different modules, which makes the overview difficult to begin with. It takes some time to get used to and find all the settings.

Microsoft Outlook et Gmail

Expensive

Price and freedom.
Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Free business email has never been this good

Publié le 05/12/2018

Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., joe.mycompany@gmail.com). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

Avantages

This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., joe@mycompany.com). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

Inconvénients

It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

oscar alberto
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The most economical option with more options in email

Publié le 31/10/2018

In general, work with zoho is good, despite the points against, the mail of zoho has all the options to be an excellent service provider, the mobile and web versions I think are the best, has multiple options and On the other hand, it offers the free option to host the business mail of your company if you have your own domain, but depending on the domain it can be for 25 accounts or less.

Avantages

What I like about zoho mail is that it is an excellent alternative to traditional email providers, it offers you a service without any publicity which is very much appreciated, you have the option to open a personal email with zoho or if you prefer an email business at very competitive prices, zoho interface seems very clean and functional, you can modify it from the configuration, which has many options to change and customize your email, has very practical modes of notifications as it groups you emails electronic devices according to the order of priority given to them, so that they are ordered and ready for the corresponding reading. It has a version for each device that is needed and it really is very practical and the emails arrive instantly.

Inconvénients

What I do not like is that in the free option you do not have the pop and imap options are only available for the payment option so it is impossible to use the zoho client to receive or send your emails to other platforms if you do not make a payment and you subscribe to their service, on the other hand the pc client is quite deficient, it is a web version of reduced proportions, and you can not configure other accounts unless you close the session of the main account.

Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

By Far the Best Free and Paid-Upgrade Webmail Service for Domains

Publié le 05/09/2019

Zoho Mail's free package allows you to quickly and easily set up domain email hosting and test out their services to see if it's right for you, and for most people (myself included) it ends up working remarkably well. It walks you through all of the steps for setting up the domain and DNS settings, including DKIM and SPF settings that are necessary to ensure delivery of outgoing mail to most servers. The webmail interface, in particular, is very clean and functional, yet has advanced features behind the surface for when you need them. When you're ready to upgrade, the upgrade packages allow you to quickly do this, although there are a limited number of them and the prices can jump quickly, so they are best suited to small businesses. Overall, though, there are few to no better options in this area than Zoho's offerings.

Avantages

Easy initial setup, convenient walk-through of DKIM and SPF settings, easy-to-use webmail interface, very-reliable mail delivery

Inconvénients

Limited number of upgrade options, price packages jump quickly

Nadish

Best Business Email Hosting Provider

Publié le 26/03/2021

I used to use Business email hosting from one of the biggest email providers, they were providing it free of cost but then they discontinued their free plan. That was the time when I started to search for some alternative and luckily found Zoho. I was really amazed to see the features of Zoho mail and I quickly switched over to Zoho.

As I'm a web developer, mostly my clients ask to setup their business email and rather than using default webmail, I setup Zoho for them.

All of my clients are really happy with Zoho as they never faced any difficulty due to Zoho's user friendly user interface.

I really appreciate Zoho for providing such wonderful service.

Avantages

Well the list will get too long if I address all the features that I like the most, but I'm mentioning some of them here.

The top most thing is that Zoho is providing free business email hosting with 5GB quota which is quite enough. The user interface of Zoho mail is just wonderful, loading speed is awesome as I never faced any downtime and loading issues since I started to use Zoho.

Zoho keeps adding new features that makes the life pretty much easier i.e their email collaboration feature, integrated calendar, tasks, bookmarks and notes etc.

Inconvénients

I think the only think that I would like to be improved is Zoho's email search filter. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that it's a bit difficult to use email search feature of Zoho.