Avis clients sur PCRecruiter

PCRecruiter

4,3 (388)
Donnez votre avis !
La solution web flexible et abordable pour le recrutement et le sourcing.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

388 avis

Eddie
Eddie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for all recruiters and managing the talent acquisition pipeline.

Avantages

It's an adaptive software and is expanding to fit our growing needs. Very easy to customize menus and parts of the site to save time and increase your workflow productivity. It's very easy for users with minimal software experience to learn but also intuitive enough for high tech-savvy users to utilize.

Inconvénients

The Mobile App is in the early stages of development I feel, so the only feedback I have is to keep developing it over time.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the glowing review, Eddie!

Joni
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PCR Has Made Our Job Easier!

Publié le 04/05/2020

Choosing to use PCR as our ATS has helped to improve the time it takes to send emails, gather resumes, and information, etc. It has been a game changer for us.

Avantages

We are able to perform all of our tasks from PCR. The functionality is amazing!

Inconvénients

There are almost too many layers to the software. It all becomes a bit daunting if you don't break it down into small learning segments. Also, the training needs to include more of a chance to use the product as you learn.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for taking time to review PCR, Joni! We are working on brand new training materials that we think you'll find very helpful. Keep your eye out in the coming months!

Kirstin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

The North West Company

Publié le 07/08/2020

Once you understand how the software works, it's a great tool. Note my first answer.

Avantages

It captures all required documents and communication in one place under the applicant's name

Inconvénients

I am responsible for the recruitment of our Pharmacy staff and there is no way of filtering the software to block anyone who doesn't have a Canadian licence to practice. With my company you must have a Canadian licence to practice as a Pharmacist and must be a Canadian citizen for us to even review your resume. There are many reasons for this choice and mostly the liability, the process to licence in Canada is very difficult, time consuming and not always confirmed. The applicant is responsible for this process themselves. For all other Pharmacy staff, they must be a citizen for compliant placement.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for your review, Kirstin!

We'll be in touch to assist with ways to help filter out non-licensed Pharmacy applicants.

PCRecruiter - For REtained Executive Search

Publié le 31/07/2019

It's a great solution for recruiting and marketing.

It's a great solution for recruiting and marketing.

Avantages

This is my 2nd time using PCRecruiter but the 1st time I'm using it as an ower. Value and customer support are very good. I've used other products before and the ease of data entry makes it a go-to product.

Inconvénients

There are some software glitches that need to improve on PCR Capture but overall I'm happy and like that they listen to customer feedback. It would be nice if the training offered more guidance on how to best setup PCRcruiter.

Alternatives envisagées

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on PCR! We're glad you selected us for your business.

If you have any questions or suggestions, we're always open to hearing them! Send us an email or visit the Ideas and Requests forum in the helpdesk.

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

It's What We Needed!

Publié le 30/10/2018

Coming from a Resumate program (cue prehistoric dinosaur sounds), this is SO much better than what we were using. There are some problems, and online documentation is definitely NOT as good as it could be. That said, we've really enjoyed using PCRecruiter, and have had good customer service from Sales and some of the other customer service people.

Avantages

Probably the best feature for me is that it can be customized/modified for ease of use. I'm sure not two companies work exactly the same way, and the database(s) are modifiable so that you may capture important information overall and metrics that are important to YOU.

Inconvénients

The more advanced functions are not as user-friendly as I would like them to be. Also, our training was less than optimal.

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Functional software

Publié le 28/04/2020

This is a great database to keep track of our candidates. Customer service is exceptional.

Avantages

Software is easy to use after initial installation, which I had trouble with since I was installing it on another computer.

Inconvénients

I feel the search functions not exact enough at times. It would be great when you run a search and you receive 100% or 50% matches, that you could limit to 100% matches without having to put a check by each name, as sometimes there are hundreds. Perhaps I just do not know how to do it correctly.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for sharing your review! You can always check in with our training team about ways in which to make your searches more efficient... they may have good ideas for you about pre-tagging or listing records to make them easier to find.

Guion
Guion
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

A Recruiter's Best Friend

Publié le 12/11/2018

We had an old database/recruiting software that was not cloud base. Having cloud based software has made much easier use for our user. PC Recruiter has bee very responsive to our needs and also quick in response time when having a problem or question.

Avantages

Ramp up time on use is very user friendly.
Training provided was excellent for onboarding
Ease of looking up in "Help"
Response time from PC Recruiter on help is excellent
Willingness to work diligently with us on a large Data conversion
Good product value for costs

Inconvénients

Took more months than anticipated on data conversion. If you have a older version software, than needs lot changes to convert, be prepared for 6 months to convert. We had anticipated 3 months.

Mario
Mario

I've been using PCR since 2000

Publié le 25/10/2017

I live on PCR. It's my job. Don't know what I would do with out it.

I live on PCR. It's my job. Don't know what I would do with out it.

Avantages

Customizeability (Is that a word)? You can customize the software pretty easily. For instance I have a field where I can tag someone a "walking placement". Then I can search a city for all of those that I tagged with that term. There is so much you can do.

Inconvénients

I am concerned that support for 8 will go away. I've been using the old school version for over a decade and I don't want to learn 9. If I have to I guess I will but would rather keep it old school.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Mario! PCR 8 isn't going anywhere for the foreseeable future, although you'll be missing out on an increasing number of improvements, enhancements, and integrations in PCR 9+!

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Product that gets the job done

Avantages

I like that so many features are built into the product. From building a template to for presentations to automatic Header and Footers being added to the resume. The ability to see who has spoken to and connected to candidates in the system is also very useful. The biggest feature that is a super timesaver is the import of candidate profiles from services like Indeed or LinkedIn.

Inconvénients

The ability to search your database is very good, however searching through an individual job search that you had 8 months ago needs to be streamlined.

Briese

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good platform with nice features

Publié le 29/05/2019

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

Avantages

Nice integration with 3rd party tools that make data import a snap. Bulk email integration is also very nice.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve. Data parsing is bit buggy.

Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Great software!!!

Publié le 14/08/2019

Avantages

After using the same software for 17 years, I was very skeptical about changing. I was pleasantly surprised by the user friendliness of PCR and how easy the change was. The custom-ability is definitely the best part.

Inconvénients

There are a few things I would like changed that are hard programmed where you can't.... but overall we love it.

Alternatives envisagées

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi choisir PCRecruiter

There system was outdated

Pourquoi passer à PCRecruiter

Price and the custom features.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for the review, Scott! Picking up a new software after 17 years is a big shift, so we're glad PCR is doing the job for you now!

Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is so much better than our old ATS!

Publié le 12/02/2021

The biggest problem we have faced recently is job-posting integration. We would like to make it very easy for our recruiters to go about their day. Right now, all they have to do is enter a couple of job details and our IR team handles the rest. PCR pushes out the job to multiple sites and even has the capabilty to pull applicants directly into PCR to be screened from the in-app pipeline.

Avantages

Being able to delegate tedious tasks to AI is amazing. I'm an IR, which means I am always doing database work. PCR has made it extremely easy to import data, go through call sheets, and set up plans for our Recruiters. Also, the support team is top-notch and is always listening to their users. Highly recommend PCR to anyone that is using an old, clunky ATS.

Also, I can't write a review without mentioning Dark Mode. PCR has a really solid Dark mode that keeps my eyes from burning when staring at my screen for 10 hours.

Inconvénients

I wish that there were more integrations with job-posting. Specifically with LinkedIn Recruiter. It is also very different from ATS's of the past so it might take a while to train your team on how to use it. We have had to dedicate a lot of training time to PCR.

Additionally, there are a couple of things that are a bit more complicated than they have to be. The search function is very robust but can be confusing to new users.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for your review, Scott! We're glad PCR is filling your needs and we look forward to sharing some great new updates with you this year!

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Powerful Recruiting Software, responsive developers

Publié le 29/05/2019

I used PCRecruiter as an employee and then when I started my own company I chose them based on my experience and happiness with the database. I didn't even shop other options as I knew what this could do and wouldn't have any learning curve.

Avantages

already had good powerful recruiting tools before they started actively asking for suggestions. They put in a request and suggestions forum and actually listen & prioritize the changes/improvements that we users have asked for. Not 100% of them, but many of them. Their tech support is super responsive and helps with individual problems. Very customizable for how you want to have it work with you and what you want it to show you.

Inconvénients

It's got a LOT of bells and whistles I don't need, but it makes it useful for bigger recruiting organizations with more complex needs than I have as a small recruiting firm. I do wish some of the tasks were a little easier to accomplish with fewer clicks. Once data is in PCR it's harder to manipulate it than if it was , say, in an Excel spreadsheet. I do miss that type of flexibility.

Trudy
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Review of PCRecruiter As A Valued Business Tool

Publié le 09/08/2019

Greatest benefit has been our ability to completely organize our business on this system as the 'go to' resource every day. And the technical service access and training are outstanding.

Avantages

It's functionality allows us to access/retrieve all important candidate/client information [new or archived] in several different ways so that data is never 'lost'. From their basic features to the more granular, PCRecruiter has been an excellent and reliable business tool for us, for almost 14 years!

Inconvénients

After 14 years, the product has only improved and continues to do so, so at this time there aren't any 'negatives' to site.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for the review, Trudy! We're glad to head that PCR has been making your job easier for all these years!

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support.

Publié le 08/04/2016

Avantages

I am the IT and Business Consultant to a medium sized Recruiter / Placement Business that specializes in a niche market across USA.

We have used the web based version of PCRecruiter for 8 years since 2008.

As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system and internal developers.

I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. The only program of it's type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I conduct a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter.

In the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to it's flexible architecture.

Finally I would like to make special mention of the customer support which has proven to be second to none.

Inconvénients

I don't really have a dislike about the product or vendor. You usually only have dislikes when the service and product are not up to scratch.

Steve

User Feedback for PCR - Very Positive

Publié le 20/05/2020

I am extremely happy with the software. Every year we do a re-evaluation of the software and have not found a better option. The support team are very responsive and knowledgeable.

Avantages

Feature functionality of this product is very extensive. Almost every feature you would wish for is built into the software. Most all of needed functionality is included in the base price. Additional functionality from PCR and allied vendors can be purchased at reasonable additional cost. What adds to the value of this product is its well documented API. This API connects PCR to many other applications like CRM and auto dialers vendors to name just two options.

Inconvénients

If I have to "nit pick". While all the functionality is present in PCR, some of the workflows and reporting could be improved.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Steve! We're glad PCR continues to meet your needs.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Good Database with some automated functionality; poor CRM

Publié le 30/05/2019

Middle of the road. It does the basic things well and is a good database to store information. Outside of that, there is no CRM functionality and isn't super useful from a sales, sales tracking, leads or reporting perspective.

Avantages

The best features of PCR are the "roll ups". The software seems to be built around the roll ups and they provide a lot of functionality, some automation and decent organization ability.

Inconvénients

It lacks a true CRM feature. The reporting is not great. Every name entered into the system is a candidate. There is no delineation between candidates and company contacts which creates problems.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Candidates and Contacts are delineated by the 'Status' field in PCR... a name can be a candidate or a contact depending on that setting. This facilitates situations where someone is hired at a company and then becomes a hiring contact there and allows for fluid movement between statuses without creating duplicate records.

Tim

Never have to worry

Publié le 30/05/2019

One of the most important benefits is consistency. In 5+ years of using PCR, we've never had any downtime. This was such a huge improvement from our old ATS systems that would go down for hours at a time throughout the year.
The next biggest benefit is constant improvement. Especially with integrated systems like LinkedIn. I never need to contact PCR to let them know something has changed and their system needs to be updated. They are on top of it and updates usually come within 24 hours.

Avantages

PCR is highly configurable so you can set it up to match the way you work.
The integration with other systems - especially LinkedIn capture is a great asset.
Good support in getting things set-up.
You own your data and have easy access to it if there is ever a need for a back-up or to change systems.

Inconvénients

Very minor issue - could have better sales call tracking with visual follow-up lists.

Greg

Very happy with PCRecruiter

Publié le 24/10/2018

Overall, very good. Initial time setting everything off pays off in great time-saving later for the team.

Avantages

Usability - the automation of the system is great. Spend the time setting things up and you won't regret it. Move the candidates through the process (Drag and drop) and relevant messages are sent out. Outlook connector is a great integration for communication tracking. Support are very responsive.

Inconvénients

Initial setup takes significant time (for one person) when transferring from a bespoke system. Not completely unexpected, but was surprised it was so difficult to set up the system the way we wanted it in the test environment, and then wanted to transfer over live (most recent) data. Worked out in the end, but it was different from they way I thought the process would go.

Suzi
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

PCR Support

Publié le 27/04/2020

Honestly one of the BEST customer support platforms I've ever seen. You can call them anytime with questions. You go directly to a human ready and willing to help you right there and then. If they don't have the answer they find someone who does and they will get back to you quickly. Always respectful and generous with their help.

Avantages

PCRecruiter is very user friendly, completely customizable. Our company has many different specialties we use this product for and we are able to create custom fields to fill every niche.

Inconvénients

I have not had any issues with any of the software capabilities. If it's not out of the box it's always been customizable or if needed the support at PCR has taken our recommendations and made changes accordingly.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks so much for the review, Suzi! We appreciate it and we're glad PCR is meeting the needs of your organization!

Fernanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good for administrative and especialized profiles

Publié le 15/07/2021

Great for recruitment management; you can make the candidates applicate by sharing a link and they enter their profesional data so that they automatically get into the system

Avantages

It is easy to use, you can designed the search filters that you want to usea; search by habilities or experience, or you can use the keywords to look for them in the charged resumes
You can add teams as if they were differente enterprises so that the candidates stands for one or another sector

Inconvénients

The connection with other's isn't that easy; we connected it tou our job posting page and had some issues, but it's a grear software for recruitment

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks for the review, Fernanda! If we can be of any further assistance with squaring up the job posting issues, just contact our support team!

Lauren

Great Software for Recruiting

Publié le 09/08/2019

I've had a great experience so far with PCR and anything that hasn't been going well or any issues we face, support is there for fixing and they're always taking suggestions on how to enhance.

Avantages

What I like most about PCR is the ability to customize it to your needs. You have the ability to customize dashboards and add/remove fields, making organization great for a database that holds so much information.

Inconvénients

There's not something I dislike about the software, but it does require some training to get used to- especially for admin (like anything else) but once you get used to it it's pretty simple and support is always there to help!

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thanks so much for the review, Lauren! We're glad to hear that the system is getting the job done and that our team is supporting you well.

Brianna
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Make it work for your business model

Publié le 06/12/2019

I love the support with PCR, its very easy to get quick answers or to review forms of other user's experience. As I use it more I tend to see how it can work for me to better my daily tasks. I love all the integrations with other software, all leading to metric tracking.

Avantages

This is a big platform for holding all the information about your business. I really like how customizable it is, making it unique to your business. The metric tracking dashboard can be customized to what you as an owner or manager need to review with employees, and allows employees to see first hand where they are and where they need to be!

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve with how much stuff can be done with this database. It seems like every day there is something new to learn, it can get overwhelming all the features. But it's just important to utilize the help desk to know what you want, and how to use ONLY what you want. Do not get caught up in every single feature unless you need that.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to sharing even more exciting features with you in 2020!

Robyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Aviation Personnel Recruiter (7yrs) review

Publié le 11/06/2020

PCR allows remote recruiting to be seamless when working properly. Overall, we rely heavily, almost entirely for all of our recruitment process

PRO Features:
- Roll-ups for recruiting future candidates is a great feature and easy to use.
- Ability to create forms (attachments) that are automatically emailed to select group (accounting, compliance etc)
- user friendly
- customizable

Inconvénients

We often rely on SMS activities to be recorded as "proof of contact" and it seems every other week Ring Central texts stop syncing or recording as activities. We were advised to The solution is to re-authenticate often and is very frustrating.

Réponse de Main Sequence Technology

Thank you for your review of PCRecruiter!

Richard
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PC Recruiter is a valued partner

Publié le 24/02/2017

My organization is an RPO company in which we engage multiple clients. In most of these engagements, we bring an ATS solution. We use PC Recruiter as our primary system. We have worked with the team from PC Recruiter for almost a year now and have had great success with their ATS. Overall we are very satisfied with the functionality and features of the system.

Avantages

The greatest "Pro" that I can point to is the team at PC Recruiter. They have been extremely responsive to our needs and have been there every step of the way as we configure and deliver their system. They have also been very willing to receive feedback and develop upgrades that have been "game changers" for the way we work. The Customer Service team is fantastic. Very knowledgeable and timely in their responses.

Inconvénients

Some of the system terminology and field names are confusing. The system is not overly intuitive. There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to leverage all of the bells and whistles that PCR has, but the Customer Service team is very helpful in helping you in your education.