Consensus

Une technologie vidéo personnalisée pour la croissance des ventes et du marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

67 avis

Brett

Consensus - The Perfect Wingman

Publié le 01/11/2022

It has been great and the company truly listens to its customers and lets them dictate the roadmap.

Avantages

Easy...the ability to track what the prospect has watched and where they have clicked back to rewatch. Then we are able to tailor a more specified demo to really focus on the prospects true interests.

Inconvénients

Granted it is a robust piece of software, but that sometimes comes with the difficulty of navigating to the pertinent information the user is looking for.

Walnut.io

Pourquoi passer à Consensus

The end user experience and data. We felt our prospects would be better suited using Consensus and the stats provided were much more detailed.
Danielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consensus is a game changer for sales organizations

Publié le 01/11/2022

The business process that Consensus is really helps with is the ability to understand what the client is focusing on, and helping reference the value to the client. It's so impactful. I have saved so much time on demoing to clients, because they are able to watch a Consensus prior and have a greater understanding before the demo (live demo.) This allows the client to have a understanding walking into the live demo, and then they are able to focus on more niche or specific questions to get answers, and overall speed up their decision making process.

Avantages

Everything about Consensus is amazing. The ability to customize what you are planning to import, and once you are creating a presentation is truly amazing. I love the ability to upload anything in concensus to be able to share with clients, and the ability to see what they have watched and receive an audit trail. It allows sales representatives to also see the product, and ensure they are actually reviewing the content. It helps relay the value of the product to clients for purchase, and sales representatives to allow understanding of the product.

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to send multiple Consensus demos/videos to the same client at once. I also wish I could send it to multiple people in the same client profile verse having to do it individually. However, once you send to one client then I am able to populate the client demographic information for other videos/demos.

Webex

Pourquoi passer à Consensus

Consensus has the ability to make the entire process much easier and streamlined than any other product. Webex was extremely limited, and Consensus allows for much more variety when creating, importing and generating content.
James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Access Consensus Usage review

reduced tie of 1 to 1 demos by sharing content and reviewing analytics

Avantages

easy to share video demonstration content

Inconvénients

only one video per demo board - often sending multiple videos and takes a lot of time to create mutiple demo boards for the same customer

Peter

Demo Library

Publié le 02/11/2022

We LOVE Consensus. We are a software company and more than 30% of our deals close without ever doing a demo because our prospects are able to see our software in Consensus and determine if it will work for them. This has greatly increased our sales velocity.

Avantages

It has allowed us to build an extensive Demo Library that allows our prospects to determine if we are a good fit for what they are looking for.

Inconvénients

The Dashboard could use some work. Hard to find older viewership data.

Vidyard

Pourquoi passer à Consensus

Consensus better fit what we were trying to accomplish. And we liked the Very Important, Somewhat Important, Not Important feature that allows our prospects to build out their own custom demo library.
Ben
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

The future of selling

Publié le 07/11/2022

Prior to Consensus we would send out a YouTube link or a Vidyard link and just hope that the end user would view it. We had no idea if that was the case and were left in the dark. Analytics matter so much and that's what Consensus provides our sales reps. It's also a great customer experience too - the personalization a sales rep can do goes a long way!

Avantages

Buyers love seeing demos as early as possible in the sales cycle and Consensus is a powerful tool to engage buyers early on. Consensus has also proven valuable in other areas of the deal cycle - really anywhere a customer is engaging on their own. Powerful analytics provide great insights to help you better qualify, know when to engage or try another approach!

Inconvénients

Consensus isn't a perfect solution but I appreciate the new features that are being rolled out. Initial training can be confusing - and I don't love how you can't send directly from Consensus - this proves confusing to end users. I also don't enjoy how it's an org wide setting to notify the video seller before a video is shared. These are just small nitpicky complaints but this software overall has quickly become our go to video tool.

Best Sales Tool

Publié le 01/11/2022

I think that Consensus is overall a fantastic product. I would recommend it to anyone in the SAAS industry, it allows us to see how our engineers talk over a demo and allows us to take what they say and apply it to our demos as well as just getting the right information out to prospects.

Avantages

I love the fact that I can get into more discovery in my initial call and send our Demo videos after that will allow them to see the product right away and generate questions for our Engineer.

Inconvénients

How reliable is the activity tab? I have prospects say they have watched them but there is nothing in the activity saying they have. Not a huge issue, if they want to watch it they will.

Absolute Necessity for Sales Organizations

Avantages

Consensus is a massive timesaver for sales organizations and resources. You can automate the presales process, track engagement and identify shareholders within organizations.

Inconvénients

I do not have any real cons about consensus. They have been a major value add to myself and our organzation.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software for easy/straightforward deals

Avantages

The real time reporting of when people forward the presentation to other people and also when they view it, how long they view it, and what parts of the demo they viewed is huge and serves as a great indicator for buying.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way that as an end user i could put together different pieces rather than only being able to select an entire demo.

Chelsea
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consensus is a must have for solution sellers in Sales

Publié le 01/11/2022

Easy to use! Super easy to learn!Helps get content about your products in front of prospects early on and get feedback on what matters to them to ensure you can tailor your presentation to their needs.

Inconvénients

It would be awesome if it could auto import prospect information instead of me having to type company and prospect/person's name/title/email

Sylwia
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

Makes Prospecting Super Easy

Publié le 04/11/2022

I think it's a great prospecting software that I would highly recommend to anyone that is seeking to expand their customer base.

Avantages

The ability to make every video personalised. You have a library of different videos that you can use and sent to prospects to give them an overview of your products and solutions but you can also add your own commentary to it or do a quick intro at the start.

Inconvénients

Navigating around it may sometimes be a little bit difficult for someone who is brand new to using it.

Taylor

Consensus User Through & Through

Publié le 01/11/2022

Consensus has been the #1 tool in helping me close new business in my role as AE at Salesforce. Every single business that I have created & sent a Consensus demo to has had great things to say about the tool. They love how they are the driver of their own demo. They love how they can get exactly what they are looking for based off the answers they provide us. They love how because of Consensus, they dont have to wait 1-3 days for a demo because they can get it 30-60 MINUTES after our first meeting!! Consensus being able to show us where these customers spent their time on the demo also helps me knowing how to follow up and what to hone in on when needing more information on their interest in Salesforce.

Avantages

I love everything about Consensus!! I have been on the pilot team since day 1 and have been a HUGE Consensus user, always on top of the leaderboards, and always making consensus demos every single day.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure if I have a con ... but I guess my "least" very thing about the tool is how you can easily get lost in the number of demos that have been created.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consensus Buyer Enablement "Game Changing"

Publié le 01/11/2022

Our experience with Consensus has been amazing. It is a core component of our Marketing outreach, lead generation, and sales efforts. We leverage demoboard's as a follow up to sales meetings. The visibility to what the recipients indicated as interesting, and what they actually viewed is a key part of our next steps sales planning

Avantages

The Consensus solution is a powerful, easy to use, demo automation platform.

Inconvénients

The recipient user experience in the past was ok. The updated (Sep 2022) new demo user experience resolved our concerns. The updated user experience is outstanding. The updated design is compelling and very easy for the recipient to navigate.

Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I'm a high performing new business salesperson and can't imagine life without Consensus

Publié le 17/11/2022

Avantages

The fact that I can share content with prospects and existing leads and see their engagement and also share content / recordings of sessions when all stakeholders couldn't attend.I also often make bespoke content for my clients which makes it easier for them to consume at their leisure and set's me apart from our competition.I can also discover new stakeholders.

Inconvénients

That fact that it's so good, our competition will start using it. I'd rather consensus be the worlds best secret.

Luis

Great marketing tool!

Publié le 01/11/2022

Some of the business related issues was the amount of time our demos would take up, with Consensus, the demo is prerecorded for the client saving us tons of time on our calendars.

Avantages

Great way to present your product to the end user with timely video content that get's the message across in a very precise and clear manner.

Inconvénients

No real cons except that there is only 1 link that allows to capture meta data when mktg the product through social media sites. Perhaps more emphasis on this would be great.

Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Consensus is a Big Win

Avantages

This product allows for sending product demos quickly and concisely in consumer emails/follow-ups. It also allows me to see what customers have opened/viewed/interacted with the demos, so I can have a better understanding how well they have researched the product. It is a massive time saver, and allows my customers to get a detailed look at our product with just the click of a button.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the interface is glitchy and will not allow certain videos to import on Gmail, but this is usually fixed with a restart.

Damien
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Go consensus overview

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

Personally it took a moment for me to start using the software - most likely because I didn't start seeing the true value until i started using it more frequent.I'm a massive advocate of GCS using mail merges on a weekly basis and overall use the system on a daily basis. We've seen so much success by using this tool allowing us to see precise interactions and engagement from prospects.

Inconvénients

I've had a few issues with the email's come through but i feel like this is on my end and not yours.

Rodney

Game changer...

Publié le 02/11/2022

Great service from our Account Manager regarding current and future features and best practice

Avantages

Ability to upload product demonstrations and share with prospects following a presentation. Valuable insights gained in regards to buyer propensity

Inconvénients

Would prefer grater integration with SalesForce although I understand that this is on the roadmap

Jasper
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

incredible valuable insights in your (potential) client's buying patern

Publié le 05/11/2022

highly recommended!

Avantages

The software is extremely easy to use, and it sends you automatic notifications when your contact person started watching your content,Besides that, if there are other important stakeholders, the contactperson has the chance to forward the video to other parties,It makes the information that my team has about (potential) clients so much more valuable than just waiting and expecting your contactperson watches your content

Inconvénients

When I open the email with the stats, this automatically opens in a different browser, and I have to type in my username and password,This might also have to do with the settings of my own company :)

Emma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Made my life so much easier

I probably receive 70% of my leads off the back of consensus

Avantages

discovering the consensus plug in - into outlook has made my processes so much quicker. I also discovered mail merging too through consensus

Inconvénients

i dont think the notifications come through at the right time

Dominik

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Consensus help with Presentation!

Publié le 02/11/2022

I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to engage with their customers even more!

Avantages

It's easy to use, you can follow up with customers once they have watched it, also what is most important for them.

Inconvénients

You cannot collate a few videos together to do a merge.

ben

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for supporting sales

Publié le 03/11/2022

I use Consensus daily, i use it to qualify my leads and rate the overall engagement across my pipeline to ensure i spend my time wisely

Avantages

the engagement, i love how i can track who watches watch and when

Nothing

Jane
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best tool for anyone working in sales

Publié le 09/11/2022

Avantages

Lead generation and opportunity creation Brilliant, especially in sales being able to communicate virtually with the prospect and educate them on the functionality of the product whilst also being personalise the demo boards and track where the prospect has spent the most time on is absolutely gold dust in sales.Love the fact that you can create a short cut within outlook. Very user friendly.

Inconvénients

I love everything about Consensus! The ease of use, especially even when sending a campaign or mail-merge.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

I continue to use

Avantages

Easy to send and love the immediate notice when prospects watch what was sent.

Inconvénients

Would love an easy way to update the videos when our platform updates the look/features.

Shane
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Consensus is a Game Changer

Publié le 01/11/2022

Its a must have as an account executive, especially from a company that offers a very robust product, we have a library with 50+ videos to choose from to push the deal in the right direction

Avantages

Being able to advance the sales process from quick videos, that give our prospects the ability to see our product on their time is huge, not only does it help pitch our product, it helps our prospect internalize these conversations with key holders.

Inconvénients

I wish you could send multiple videos out at once versus creating a separate video each time through. Processing videos to the prospect can take a little time. This is minimal and really nit picky, the value and pros outweigh the cons 10 fold

Olivia

Go consensus in sales

Great

Avantages

Go consensus really speeds up the sales cycle and without having to wait on other internal resources

Inconvénients

it would be good if you could create regular contacts/ accounts within go consensus so that you don't have to keep re-typing the email address when sending more than one demo to one person