Consensus

Une technologie vidéo personnalisée pour la croissance des ventes et du marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

164 avis

Amit
Amit
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Scale up your Presales with Consensus

Publié le 12/04/2023

Consensus helps free up the SEs by saving them the trouble of generating demo contents over and over again by leveraging the customised demoboard creation. Moreover the Demolytics provide a good insight on the engagement.

Avantages

A major upside of using Consensus would be the ability to generate a volume of reusable, bite-sized and customized demo library that saves a lot of turn around time and accelerates the sales cycle.

Inconvénients

Although the screenrecorder application enables us with the basic editing capabilities, I wish it was a bit more flexible in terms of playing around with audio and a more professional editing controls.

Mike

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consensus is an important tool that I use every single day

Publié le 30/11/2023

I have sent out nearly 700 Consensus videos so far - I am very pleased with the response and I appreciate the professional "high tech" image they allow me to present to my Prospects

Avantages

Easy to learn, easy to use. I can get a ton of information out to my Prospects showing them details for each of our different systems. It would be nearly impossible to transfer this much info as quickly using a standard personalized email format. Also, the analytical tools in Consensus allow my team leadership to track the effectiveness of my Consensus usage.

Inconvénients

No cons to speak of. It is a great tool to have for my daily tasks.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Consensus is a great supplement to customer engagemen

Publié le 21/11/2023

Avantages

I firmly believe that seeing is believing - even if it is "just" a standard demo. Being able to showcase your business efficiently and even send meeting recordings to ensure all video documentation is in one place. The hard job Is not in the tool but in the content creation and maintenance. I use Consensus on all our customer engagements. You could say why don't we send a link to the recording - we could, but then we will miss the statistics for views, not to forget the discovery of new stakeholders. I recommend Consensus for showcasing videos and freeing time for consultants doing standard demos. The fun and real value is in the customized demo after the initial standard demo - and you often need a consultant since things need to be in the customer context and with customer data

Inconvénients

Even though Consensus is a great tool, there are - as for so many other things - room for improvement - a few things:
- A library of all videos
- Tagging
- Favorites
- Customers only want one link for all demos - it needs to be easier to add video later on and keep the statistic
- Document and link overview for all content
- Faster development of new functionality

Nico
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An easy to use sales tool that will improve any sales reps' process and shorten sales cycles

Publié le 20/06/2023

Avantages

Consensus is easy to use by both our clients and my team. It has allowed me to get clients who want demos faster and more efficiently while still effectively presenting the important information that clients need to make a decision

Inconvénients

The only thing missing is the ability to create multi-product demo boards at one time. But this is being addressed later this year.

Lucas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best way to gain a contacts attention!

Publié le 18/07/2023

UI leaves a little to be desired especially when first learning to use but overall very pleased.

Avantages

I love how using consensus gives a unique touch to most contacts that gains attention more easily and more frequent. Using Consensus thumbnails has made huge impact in the number of contacts that view and respond to emails without a call first.

Inconvénients

Working in the analytics world Consensus can have too many customized use cases for AB testing that can be at the expense of productivity, but its a welcome problem to have.

Rachael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Streamline the sales process with Consensus

Publié le 26/10/2023

Allows customers to see the solution for them. Reduces live demo times which will free up the product experts to focus on larger opportunities

Avantages

Easy to use. Allows you to track which part of the video has been watched - allowing you to see which bits the customer is engaged with

Inconvénients

Does not auto-complete so if you are sending more than one video out to the same customer, you have to type all of their details in each time

Tom

Streamlining the Sales Process

Publié le 20/10/2023

Avantages

The functionality and the usability, it is a very easy product to use

Inconvénients

Nothing - there is nothing i dislike about the product

Gordon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use Consensus everyday!

Publié le 19/10/2023

Great,

Great,

Avantages

Send personalised demos and videos in minutes.

Inconvénients

Nothing worth noting regarding anything i dislike.

Jamie

Streamlining Sales Process

Publié le 20/10/2023

Allowing to deliver maximum value and product knowledge to your customers within 3-5 minutes. Automatically capturing my activity against my CRM.

Avantages

Ability to tag customers against a demonstrationPersonalisation, through screen recording, voiceovers and editing Interactive demonstrations, understanding customer requirements from a few clicks

Inconvénients

There could be more options around grouping certain products and industries.

Reale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Faster Deal Progression a Prospect Engagement.

Publié le 18/11/2023

My overall experience with Assistance has been very positive and successful with my prospects.

Avantages

Sales cycles are must faster and the engagement of prospects

Inconvénients

No complaints at this time. Everything has been amazing with this product.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Consensus is great to close more deals quickly and is very user-friendly

Publié le 24/05/2023

Avantages

I use Consensus each week to increase velocity of my sales process to close more deals quickly. I’ve leveraged Consensus many times to send demo recordings by our solution consultant/engineers. We have an extensive ‘demo library’ and Consensus makes it easy to make each demo appear personalized for each prospect. In many cases, I closed deals without ever scheduling a live demo. Instead of going back and forth attempting to align calendars, I can just send a video and the potential customer can watch it when they have time. I came to my company with deep domain expertise and no prior direct sales experience. Consensus was so easy to learn and master quickly because it’s user friendly. Consensus is also fantastic to ensure you are spending time with the right prospects too. Did a prospect not watch the video I sent…? In that case I will put the evaluation on hold until a prospect can prove they are interested by watching the video/s and sending feedback before I schedule a live demo. I can't imagine doing my job without this product.

Inconvénients

I can't think of anything right now....it's great and I use it weekly.

Quinn

The Deal Life Saver

Publié le 13/12/2022

Consensus is creating a new way for my customers and potential customers to take in new products & solutions. This eliminates the time I have to spend Demoing our products & creates faster & more efficient deal cycles.

Avantages

Consensus is the most helpful tool! When I cannot get support from my Solutions Team, Consensus is a lifesaver. Consensus not only allows the customer to digest complex information from the product but also enables them to choose what is most important to them, which is invaluable.

Inconvénients

I would say that Consensus is beneficial across the board, but there are limitations to "real-time Q&A " that they are not able to have when they are not interacting with a member of our team over a Demo.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great Sales Tool!

Publié le 15/03/2023

Everyone has a very busy schedule nowadays, so it can be challenging when I am working on getting a group of people together for a demo. This allows me to meet with one or a couple of people and then send the meeting to the rest of the team so they can watch in their own time.

Avantages

It is easy to send a meeting to an office to show what was discussed. I also really like how it shows who is watching the video, how long they watched it and how many times it is looked at. Makes it easy to target the proper prospects.

Inconvénients

There are several steps that an office has to go through to view the video, but it works it for us to know who is watching the videos sent. It does allow me to pre- fill out the info for the office

Michael

Consensus for the win!

Publié le 17/04/2023

Great, 10/10 every sales org should have Consensus

Great, 10/10 every sales org should have Consensus

Avantages

Consensus has helped me build out several business cases, find new stakeholders & give our prospects an opportunity to get a taste of what our product can do in a convenient manner.

Inconvénients

Demo previews would be helpful, other than that this tool is primetime.

Utilisateur vérifié

Best Sales Tool

Publié le 01/11/2022

I think that Consensus is overall a fantastic product. I would recommend it to anyone in the SAAS industry, it allows us to see how our engineers talk over a demo and allows us to take what they say and apply it to our demos as well as just getting the right information out to prospects.

Avantages

I love the fact that I can get into more discovery in my initial call and send our Demo videos after that will allow them to see the product right away and generate questions for our Engineer.

Inconvénients

How reliable is the activity tab? I have prospects say they have watched them but there is nothing in the activity saying they have. Not a huge issue, if they want to watch it they will.

Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Consensus is a Big Win

Publié le 02/11/2022

Avantages

This product allows for sending product demos quickly and concisely in consumer emails/follow-ups. It also allows me to see what customers have opened/viewed/interacted with the demos, so I can have a better understanding how well they have researched the product. It is a massive time saver, and allows my customers to get a detailed look at our product with just the click of a button.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the interface is glitchy and will not allow certain videos to import on Gmail, but this is usually fixed with a restart.

Renee
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Simplifying the sales process

Publié le 12/12/2022

Avantages

My company has been using Consensus for a year, and it is vastly improving our sales process. Many clients aren't interested in lengthy conversations and demos, especially early in the process, so this is a great way to generate interest while introducing clients to our solutions. Some clients have decided to purchase just from watching these demos without needing a live demo, which saves our company a lot of time and resources. It allows clients to access valuable information at a time that is convenient to them. The detailed tracking information showing us who a demo has been shared with is invaluable in uncovering other decision-makers.

Inconvénients

I wish I could send numerous demos under one link/demo board. Sometimes I send clients multiple short demos, which can get tedious.

Monique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Can't live without Consensus

Publié le 04/06/2023

Great for scaling presales service. Reduces head count to deliver working software proof points of solutions to customers. Reduces the need for overview demos for presales. Salespeople don't have to do demos.

Avantages

Lots - Reduces the need for harbour (overview) tour demos for Presales and Sales to qualify solution fit for customers. Heatmap combined with notifications driving conversation with customers.

Inconvénients

Content library whilst functional, limited in functionality.

Dominik

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Consensus help with Presentation!

Publié le 02/11/2022

I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to engage with their customers even more!

Avantages

It's easy to use, you can follow up with customers once they have watched it, also what is most important for them.

Inconvénients

You cannot collate a few videos together to do a merge.

Dionte
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Consensus Save You Time on Deals

Publié le 13/12/2022

It allows me to focus on selling and not worry about performing demos during calls. Allow for me to be more productive.

Avantages

Consensus demos can save you time on quick deals that may not qualify for an SE Demo. Setup is easy, and I love the interactive experience the customer gets.

Inconvénients

I can't think of much I dislike about Consensus, but I wish it allowed the customer to send feedback and questions while watching the demo.

Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Top Tier Demo Tool

Publié le 31/03/2023

Consensus has helped me highlight the value and features of our solutions.

Consensus has helped me highlight the value and features of our solutions.

Avantages

The ease of use. Consensus demo tool is a quick process to use.

Inconvénients

So far, I have not seen or experienced any limitations.

Michelle

Consensus builds confidence!

Publié le 14/12/2022

This has allowed my very busy clients to watch the videos on their own time, share with others in their organization and then determine next steps that best fit their needs. It makes it much easier to be effective in follow up meetings and save time in the sales process.

Avantages

The best part of Consensus is how you can personalize the videos to directly speak to the needs of our client base. It is a perfect way to quickly share the information to prospects and we are able to track their level of engagement with the videos we send. This has been a crucial part of my success in the past year of using the tool and I would be lost without it.

Inconvénients

There are no features that I dislike with this software. It has given me credibility at a time that I need it the most.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

I continue to use

Publié le 01/11/2022

Avantages

Easy to send and love the immediate notice when prospects watch what was sent.

Inconvénients

Would love an easy way to update the videos when our platform updates the look/features.

Katy
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Fantastic Selling Tool

Publié le 04/12/2023

Great tool, I use it weekly with multiple customers and is a quick and useful way to give them high level overviews of different softwares.

Avantages

Consensus allows you to provide great insights into software and to quickly and efficiently demonstrate this to customers.

Inconvénients

Nothing to not like, I don't struggle to use it at all.

Ty
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really useful product for sellers

Publié le 17/11/2022

Really good experience so far. I still probably have a lot of learning to do on how to use it to its full effectiveness--but this product gets at some of the most difficult challenges of my day to day job better than anything else I've come across so far. Really powerful tool!

Avantages

Really great product that helps with educating prospects, move deal cycles along, and cut back on the amount of handholding a customer needs through a sales cycle. Probably my favorite thing about the product though is the ability it has to help identify additional stakeholders, while providing insight as to what those stakeholders care about. Oftentimes, this helps me approach deals with an advantage of knowing what objections or obstacles could come up, and being prepared to have a solution before the prospect even brings it up. Just a really valuable tool for identifying key players, primary pain points, and insights into prospects. Also a huge time saver.

Inconvénients

If our content was a little easier to find, search and view within Consensus, and I could use Consensus for discovering, viewing and digesting our own content as easily as I can in Highspot, I probably would never use Highspot.