975 avis

Bloomerang

Logiciel et base de données de gestion des donateurs pour les organismes à but non lucratif.

4,7 /5 (975 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
975 avis
Kalie B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic Software for Nonprofits!

Publié le 14/12/2020

Again, this software has been extremely beneficial to our organization!

Avantages

Bloomerang has been a game changer for our organization. Our old software was essentially a slightly fancier version of excel with very limited options for tracking donor information and a time-consuming process for pulling reports of any kind. Also, we were limited to only the reports they provided and could not customize our reports in any way. Our favorite thing about Bloomerang is the fact that reports are completely customizable and unlimited in what we can track. Due to the fact that it is so robust, learning how reports function can be a little tricky at first. However, once you "learn the language" it becomes second nature and makes life SO much easier. We also love that we could add custom fields for constituents to track additional things like volunteer hours, what church our donors attend, etc. In addition, being able to connect donors to each other using the "relationship" function has been incredibly helpful.

The customer service at Bloomerang is also fantastic. To this day, I still receive regular check-in emails from the very first person I spoke with at Bloomerang when I was just researching the software. That is so impressive to me! We have had very few issues with Bloomerang, but when we've had to reach out to support the customer service team has been prompt, kind, and helpful.

Overall, this software is amazing and I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients

We pay extra for the wealth screening tool but haven't always found it to be the most accurate. I'm not sure this is worth what we pay for it - or, we just need to take the time for someone to learn more about how to use it properly!

Also, while we do use Bloomerang to send all of our receipts/letters, we haven't quite made the leap to sending emails through Bloomerang. There doesn't seem to be quite as many design choices as we would like, but again it's most likely just something we need to take the time to learn.

Christi R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very solid CRM for mid-sized nonprofits

Publié le 14/12/2020

My favorite thing about Bloomerang is that it makes pulling reports accessible to a much wider group of people than our previous systems did. We used to need dedicated analysts to pull reports for the fundraising team, but with Bloomerang, even our most technologically challenged team members are willing to try running a report on their own.

Avantages

My organization has been using Bloomerang for almost 5 years now. We choose it because we wanted a software that could help us manage a major donor cultivation strategy and a mass-marketing/email strategy at the same time. This software was the only one that we found that could do both of those things well. In the years that we've used Bloomerang, we've grown substantially (from a small-mid nonprofit to a fairly large one). It's been exciting to watch Bloomerang grow with us over those same years. They keep adding new features that address our growing needs. We originally thought Bloomerang might be the best fit software for a couple years, but we're still very satisfied and have realized that it can meet our growing needs for many more years.

Inconvénients

There are some things that we have struggled with over the years, but most have been addressed with recent upgrades to the Bloomerang system. Our current biggest annoyance is that it's hard to filter out mass emails when looking at a donor timeline. We have a workaround for that, so it's not been a major challenge to date.

Xavier V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bloomerang is the affordable and easy-to-use software you've been waiting for!

Publié le 08/01/2021

Avantages

The dashboard! I live there most of my days.

It's so customizable. How you track your constituents, whether they are a business or individual/household, is completely open-ended. It's scalable.

The reporting feature is essential to any software. Bloomerang has nailed it. They even have scheduled reports as a function.

MailChimp integration = a life saver. Bloomerang's email feature is tremendous, but I use MailChimp regularly. Send an email through MailChimp and track the interaction in Bloomerang, all automatically. So efficient!

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to sync Bloomerang with our ticketing software. That was my biggest question to the developers of ticketing and Bloomerang.

More options for merchant solutions. It's limited to some of the most expensive in the market. I would be able to use even more Bloomerang features if they integrated with CardPointe.

Lauren W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great product, a great addition to our organization.

Publié le 08/01/2021

Overall a great experience, I am very pleased with the software and am glad we made the decision to use Bloomerang.

Avantages

I love how much data Bloomerang tracks and how easy it is to extract. The product is very intuitive and it makes thanking donors and tracking emails/interactions very easy. Several updates have been made and features added since our organization started using it, and I appreciate them listening to their customers to make the changes requested.

Inconvénients

The list of people under "Tributes" cannot be searched or sorted by alpha order. Makes it difficult to determine whether someone has already been listed so not to make a duplicate entry. Cannot change a person's Tribute listing from "In Honor" to "In Memory", must create a new Tribute individual.

Paula R.

Donor Management Can Be Functional ... and Fun

Publié le 13/01/2021

The reporting and tracking features make forecasting and budgeting process so much easier. I also love the extras like generosity level and True Givers. These bonuses have helped me track down some great new donors.

Avantages

I came for using another donor management software that was dull and reports were impossible to obtain. My first view of Bloomerang had me falling in love with it's interface. It doesn't just work right, it functions the way I think. And it's so pretty. I don't know about you but I need something that I stare into for hours to be easy on the eyes and Bloomerang's color scheme and playfulness makes it less of a chore. I love the little button up top that links me to direct chat help. Almost weekly, I have someone help me make a new report that I think might be helpful. It's easy enough to do the reports on my own but sometimes their help makes my reports a bit less chunky. They help me weed through the data I don't need to get to what really matters. The support team is awesome, friendly, knowledgeable and willing! The integrations are great, too.

Inconvénients

Not much I don't like about it but if I had to pick out one thing: I wish there was Social Media integration with more than just Twitter - IG and FB would seal the deal. Being able to produce an e-blast that translated to a FB or IG post would be ideal.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

What a delightful review, thank you Paula!

Susan R.

Good Value and Ease of Use Make it Exceptional

Publié le 22/01/2021

I often recommend Bloomerang to my peers. For me, it is the best fundraising decision we have made. As Finance Director, I am also tasked with fundraising efforts. I have fundraising experience as an employee with a variety of non-profit organizations including Junior Achievement, a county hospital, United Way, a community foundation, a community mental health center, and now at a community action agency. While each organization has had their own nuances, the systems I have helped purchase at each pale in comparison to Bloomerang. It is by far the best software I have used based merely on its effectiveness, ease of use, and ability to guide the fundraising growth of our organization.

Avantages

As a non-profit organization we are constantly having to have multiple employees help with the fundraising initiatives. We have found this software to be very user friendly. I am able to train staff to use it in a very short amount of time. Having an effective tracking database has been critical to good donor communications. The integration of the email functionality has definitely added value not only to our fundraising efforts but also our communication efforts in the communities we serve. Bloomerang is the very foundation we use grow our donor base. It also easily lets us see how we are doing with our efforts year over year. I also easily created reports to help guide our board of directors and our Executive Director for meetings with particular donors.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if there were a few more 'stock' reports that generated.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thank you Susan for recommending us! I'm curious what additional stock reports you'd like to see?

Melissa B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Some limitations, but ultimately we are quite satisfied with Bloomerang, Live Chat Help is...

Publié le 22/01/2021

While building reports in Bloom is somewhat tricky (which I know is the same for all donor database programs), it is a remarkably helpful tool. The fast, friendly, and knowledgeable help from the "Live Chat" folks makes navigating these reports INFINITELY easier.

Avantages

Initially, what I liked most about Bloomerang was the simple, attractive, and somewhat intuitive user interface. After a few years of using Bloom, however, I have to say that their online chat support is outstanding. Truly it is the absolute best online support team that I have ever experienced for any website or webservice.

Inconvénients

We are a membership based institution which is slightly different niche of non-profit. Bloom isn't set up for that, but we've made some workarounds. A serious drawback is their lack of ability to handle class and event registration without setting up a new appeal for each program. They also cannot offer program registration with both paid AND free admission, depending on membership status. Sadly, I haven't discovered any program or plug -in that's able to do this. It's either all-paid or all-free registrations, not both.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thanks Melissa for the honest feedback. I'll make sure to get in touch if things change on our end. Happy to hear you've been able to lean on Support!

Kerrie H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bloomerang CRM

Publié le 19/02/2021

Bloomerang is a quick and fast resource for donor retention, average gift and reports that tell me who I need to connect with and who loves our work. It helps to identify major donor prospects and who are biggest fans are. We use it to monitor email open and click through rates and to help us evaluate our fundraising goals. It's useful for donor engagement as well.

Avantages

Bloomerang is a simple to use CRM system for donor management and communication. I love that I can do donor emails and donation management all in one system. The customer service/help desk is great, always very patient with a non-techy person. Loads of training resources. So many features that a one person shop can find it hard to learn or use them all.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a peer to peer fundraising option or integration with more peer to peer platforms, would love to see a text to give option, would love more automated messaging options, would like donors to be able to log in to change their giving options, would like to be able to go into a recurring donation and change it based on the donor's request instead of having to cancel it and have the donor provide their account details etc again. I have lost over $450 per month in revenue because of this. The donation page doesn't allow for any major changes- I would love to see a button that says 'one time' and one that says 'monthly' so that its clearer to donors who want to give monthly instead of a small box they need to check at the bottom of the donation options. I've lost revenue because of that as well- months later had donors tell me they thought they had set up monthly giving.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thank you Kerrie! Have you had a chance to take a peek at GiveButter? More details here! https://bloomerang.co/blog/new-feature-givebutter-integration/

Jane W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best CRM for mid-sized non profit

Publié le 19/02/2021

Our overall experience with Bloomerang has been terrific. We have much better reporting functionality, we track interactions more effectively. We create make use of all the features, and chose event software that integrates directly into BLoomerang this year, which has saved us a world of duplicate entry. We're very happy users.

Avantages

I've been in fundraising for over 25 years and have used a lot of different CRM systems for fundraising. Bloomerang is my favorite because it is intuitive, well-designed, and because the company is continually updating and improving functionality. The ease of creating reports and pulling the information we need is my favorite thing about Bloomerang, followed by how easy it is to get technical support when we need it.

Inconvénients

It is never fun to transition CRM software, and we had been with our previous provider for 15 years. We had a lot of data, and much of it was not maintained as well as I would have liked. But, Bloomerang met a rushed time line and we had what we needed to move forward as an organization. While we're very happy with Bloomerang, I would like to have a less clunkly way to track tribute gifts, and to produce letters to notificants in Bloomerang.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Wow Jane! Thank you for the jam packed insightful feedback. We have the best customers, thank you much.

Hannah P.

Bloomerang for the win!

Publié le 19/02/2021

I love Bloomerang and use it on a regular basis. I no longer hesitate to look up information or turn to Bloomerang for help. Because I had so many issues with our previous database, I found myself dreading having to use it and/or figuring out a different way to gather the information I needed.

Avantages

My company used Raiser's Edge for many years before switching over to Bloomerang and that was one of the best days in my working career. I love that we can immediately get a sense of a donor as their page comes up with the Giving Summary and Level of Engagement. I also appreciate being able to quickly see what the latest, largest, first, and lifetime giving is at a glance.
Pulling reports, mailing lists, and financials is very user-friendly, too. Having trainings available to return to for refreshers and references is very handy. Using Bloomerang has been a game-changer for me in keeping track of donor information and then having the ability to compile that information in almost endless ways.

Inconvénients

The most time consuming part of Bloomerang that feels a bit clunky is the creation of households. It requires data entry for one of its members, a new constituent record for the other member of the household, and then going back to create a household and link the two donors. It feels like there could be an easier way to get that information and create those relationships without so much back and forth.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback regarding households Hannah. I will pass that along to our product teams!

Whitney S.

Bloomerang Software Review

Publié le 10/03/2021

I think Bloomerang is the best mid-tear CRM there is. If you are looking for a data management software that doesn't break the bank and does things you need it to do, then Bloomerang is it. I have actually recommended Bloomerang to other colleges.

Avantages

It does everything you need it too, for a fraction of what Gift Works cost. I keep all our donor information in the system, run monthly reports using that information, and everything in between. The new feature that we just started using is the "Automatic Acknowledgment Letter" function. We have our standard thank you letter that we inputted in the system, and it will come up when you enter in a donor gift with that donor's information already added to the sections you need it. Then you can choose to edit the letter to make it more personal for the donor. Then we print it right off and it is ready to go. Super simple, and saves us so much time!

Inconvénients

At times, you may feel overwhelmed at all the things Bloomerang can do for your non-profit. When I first started working within Bloomerang, it seem a little complicated, but that is where their customer service steps in. If you have ANY question about the program, they give you a number that you can call any time and they will walk you though what you need step by step. I have called the number multiple times, and every time they were able to help me verbally and give me the written directions as well so I can have them if I ever have the problem again. Honestly, I have a "Bloomerang Binder" full of these helpful directions.

Renee M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bloomerang is easy to use for all staff at small nonprofit

Publié le 15/03/2021

We are very pleased with the chat feature for help; it has surpassed all of our expectations (it makes it easy to recommend the software because of this). We did not jump into using Bloomerang as a tool to increase donations right away, we first focused on building our system. We had a new development person who, after a year, is finally digging deeper into report analysis, which has been our goal. Bloomerang support is continually updating their product. Understandably, new implementations can take time, but their tech team does listen to their users, so I always take the time to let them know of an improvement I would like to see them make (which hasn't been much!). I think new users need to know that it's not an out-of-the box solution. My team knew exactly what we wanted to improve on from our old software. We put a lot of thought into "building" our Bloomerang. For example, we wanted "organization type" further broke down (academic, business, city/county, civic group/other, faith, foundation/trust, municipal (library/police dept/fire dept etc), public health). We also wanted to gather data by county, but realized later we aren't really using it. We created our database in 2016, so maybe they have examples to provide inspiration to new users, this would have been very useful. We have not used any of the additional paid features, such as viewing in DonorSearch. We serve a rural, low-income area and likely would not see a benefit.

Avantages

The interface is very user-friendly. I am the tech support person at the agency, but other staff has been comfortable enough to build reports on their own and manage the e-newsletter (mostly admin asst and development director). That takes a lot off of my plate; I only swing in for questions if staff ask, which isn't much. Staff likes generating the thank you letters right from the Bloomerang platform. Regarding the cost, it is a good value especially compared to other platforms. As a small nonprofit of 4500 households, we felt that we could justify the cost, which we choose to pay annually. We rely on Bloomerang for generating our mailing lists. We have two appeals, the fall appeal goes out to everyone. We are able to target our spring appeal to our most dedicated donors. We like the soft credit feature so we can track a person who brought in a donation on behalf of their church and the relationships feature so we can connect how donors are connected with other donors. We expanded the relationships list to faith/faith member, civic group/civic group member, municipal group/municipal member, housemate, academic in addition to family relationships. We use the secure embed donation forms, which removes our responsibility for PCI compliance for credit cards.

Inconvénients

We still struggle with the report feature. We have no problem with simple reports, but some can get very complicated and we are not sure if we are doing them right. We always reach out to Bloomerang support to make sure that our info is drawing accurately on the more complicated reports. Usually these reports are staples, so once they are created, the user is good to go for all future use, except changing the dates of the report. We have become very resourceful in finding new uses for reports. We have had to get creative with how we do other things in the system - Bloomerang doesn't fit every nonprofit situation. For example, we use the Pledges feature as a billing solution for sponsors of our annual Holiday Lights drive-through display. We enter commitments as a 1, 2, or 3 year pledge. I can see room for improvement in the volunteer data collection options.

Janie F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

Bloomerang is the best!

Publié le 08/04/2021

We don't need a big semi, we just need a pickup truck. Bloomerang has been our happily affordable, fully loaded pickup, with little extra surprises like a cool sunroof, and leather seats. We are now driving our development program with dependability, accuracy, and style.

Avantages

Bloomerang is extremely user friendly and has the best customer service I've ever experienced. Having it as a tool has allowed us to move from a barely functioning CRM to a more professional development office. We can now manage our moves management and have accurate reporting.

Inconvénients

There are really small things that I'm hoping change, for instance I would like to have more options for customization in the newsletter generation. And, I miss my shortcut of putting in a zip code and having the city populate automatically. Small things that do not affect much.

Kelly Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best Developement Products on the market!

Publié le 13/04/2021

Ever since switching to Bloomerang, I have actually enjoyed entering donor information, running reports, creating emails, etc. With our other software, I dreaded having to login each day because it was just a clunky system, but not with Bloomerang. It is easy to find donor information, create forms, send emails, etc. And after 2 years, I have yet to run into any issues with the software, which is a win in my book.

Avantages

From day one, everything with Bloomerang has been great. I was incredibly nervous about switching over to Bloomerang from our current software and they made the process so seamless and so simple. Once all of our data was converted, I jumped right in and could quickly run reports, create new donation forms, add images to all of my donors, and even link up social media accounts. Something that I could not do with our old software. Bloomerang's interface is also 'clean' and it is fairly easy to find anything you need. But what I have been most impressed with is its help features, free webinars, and customer service people. They are top-notch and you can't beat the free webinars that they offer weekly! I've learned so much since switching to Bloomerang.

Inconvénients

We've only been using the software for about 2 years and right now, I really haven't run into any thing that I don't like. It is so easy to use and is really great software.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

WOW Kelly! What wonderful feedback. I will certainly pass this along to the "powers that be" thank you!

Liz M.

An Important Investment

Publié le 19/07/2021

I love Bloomerang. I've used it as a one person Development Team for a couple years and for the first time in our organization's 45 year history we are able to track gifts without a messy spreadsheet. We now have added a team member who is finding it easy to dive in with all the great on-demand trainings they offer. I look forward to using more of Bloomerang's tools now that we have a little more capacity.

Avantages

Bloomerang makes it super easy to track donor info and run reports to manage your fundraising data. The team is great--warm, wonderful people who understand nonprofit fundraising needs. Their frequent webinars are excellent to keep you up on new trends, ideas, and sharing best practices and their on-demand classes on how to use the database are extremely helpful.

Inconvénients

Importing interactions from our custom program software can get tricky and often results in duplicate accounts that we later have to try to clean up. And I wish there could be prompt for monthly recurring gifts that made it easier to enter them, rather than having to look them up and add each payment--there's got to be an easier way for this once a recurring gift is set up.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

The Best Little Fundraising CRM Money Can Buy

Publié le 15/07/2021

Great control over how I set up and manage the database to meet most fundraising needs. Love the best in class reporting functionality; they are doing stuff no one else is doing in that realm.

Avantages

Easy to implement. Great customer service. Robust reporting features. Great user interface. Best in class features. Just upgraded email marketing features!

Inconvénients

Not a lot of options for online fundraising campaigns (vs a regular donation page), and online forms are limited.

Kristine F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Customer Support is HANDS DOWN the best.

Publié le 25/03/2021

Wonderful. That is all.

Avantages

I am a sole user of our agency's donor/constituent software. I'm stubborn and like to try to figure things out before asking for help, BUT Bloomerang's customer service team is outstanding. I've never been on hold or had to wait long at all for support. Plus, you get a real person that also helps you implement things that come about during your conversation. There are also many avenues you can contact them. AND, their webinars with other community partners are always so insightful, and fun!

Inconvénients

I'm hoping that we can, down the line, make online donation forms--for general donations and events--a little more visually inviting (easier to read). Also, more like a menu with a shopping cart for check out, instead of working with an outside vendor that integrates with Bloomerang.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thanks so much Kristine! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Support.

Jean S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Wild Connections is very satisfied with our CRM

Publié le 11/05/2021

After a learnign period of several months, we've found that our small team has become very effective in sending regular mass emails and print mail lists for newsletters, events announcements, action alerts and funding appeals. One person does the majority of donations entry, acknowledgements, and general data base management. Another person does most of the mass emails. A third person does grant tracking. In the absence of a paid administrator, we are covering all the roles as well as providing several people trained in most aspects of the CRM.

Avantages

Bloomerang CRM has immensely improved Wild Connections' relationships with our constituents and donors. We rely on individual contributions for a large portion of our income, and the ability to send our newsletters, action alerts and funding appeals is critical to our funding efforts. We also track participation in events and use that information to segment our mailing lists. The webinars and on line videos and instructions are invaluable.

Inconvénients

The reporting features are excellent once the right filters are applied. Sometimes it has taken tech support to help us with that, but tech support is very responsive and helpful.

Lee ann W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bloomerang in a heart beat!

Publié le 20/05/2021

We are having no problems with Bloomerange and simply continue to learn. Coming from Blackbaud eTapestry is a dream! I recommend Bloomerang to all local and national leadership groups.

Avantages

Bloomerang has great customer service, easy tutorials, tons of webinars, and educational offerings that are very informative. It was an easy transition to Bloomerang and we continue to learn all the features to best serve our needs. We are enjoying the email feature (no more 3rd party services needed) and the ease of getting mass mailings out. Our tracking of donor history and reporting is constantly getting better. I like the customer service and user-friendly program the most.

Inconvénients

We are still learning the many options before us. We started with a larger package and have not scaled that back. If we need to bring it back, we will. I'm learning new payment features which we may embark but the public feels very secure with PayPal.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Thank you Lee Ann for the thorough feedback! Happy to hear you are utilizing all of our free content too.

Marjorie M.

Great Value... Always Evolving

Publié le 03/06/2021

Overall this is my favorite donor and volunteer management software for a small to midsize nonprofit. The pricing is scalable and it really does a great job of integrating everything you know about a donor into one place.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and understand Bloomerang out of the box. The customer service and training offered are first rate. Additionally, I love that wealth screening and NCOA scans are part of the package and not something I have to purchase and integrate separately.

Inconvénients

There's very little I dislike. I want to be able to create custom titles and suffixes for people, but there's very little in Bloomerang that I can't do that I want to do.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

WOW Marjorie, thanks so much for your kind review. We were thrilled when the nightly NCOA was went live. Such an added benefit to our customers.

Aaron S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

King of Integrations (with great Support)

Publié le 14/07/2021

Switching to Bloomerang (and some third-party services that integrate well) has been a key to taking our organization to the next level.

Avantages

Bloomerang does almost everything you need out-of-the-box, and even more with a little custom help from the team during setup. But what really makes it shine is the integrations. If a built-in feature isn't cutting it for you, then add your favorite service and just use Bloomerang to track. Even if an integration isn't native (automatic), you can add it via Zapier.

Inconvénients

The interface is built to be user-friendly, and it is for the most part. But there's just no reason to cut off the side margins. At least for viewing reports with lots of columns, a wider view would greatly improve the experience and usability. I shouldn't have to export a list just to see more than 5 columns.

Jennifer B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bloomerang makes my job easier and more fun!

Publié le 08/06/2021

As a one-person development department, I have to manage multiple tasks and Bloomerang has been the best way to streamline, track, report our inputs and, most importantly, make sure we are implementing adequate donor cultivation and stewardship.

Avantages

I love the ease of use, the extensive training opportunities, reporting features, interaction tracking, email that connects to donor records, and the dashboard where I can look at our progress and tasks every day.

Inconvénients

I wish the donation page was easier to customize. I'd like to add more imagery and thank you messaging. It would also be nice if there were more email templates.

Réponse de Bloomerang Traduire en français

Wow Jennifer! What a well rounded review. Thank you so much for the kind words. We have the best customers!

Reena C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie

• Support client

STAY AWAY!! One of the worst companies I have ever worked with.

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

There are not a lot of pros to this extremely simple and basic software. As a small nonprofit just starting out, we thought kind of database would be useful, but it has such limited capability and is not user-friendly at all. There are much better products out there with much more capability and donation and social media integration.

Inconvénients

Our experience with this company has been extremely negative and has caused a lot of stress and problem where it was not needed. While they provide adequate online support, as a 20-year advancement professional who has used many CRMs, this software and its capability is very limited. Our account manager and the CEO have also proven to be inflexible and unkind.

We received our renewal invoice 26 days before it was due after discovering Bloomerang was sending the renewal invoice to an employee of ours that left 3 years ago. As a result, we asked for a waiver for the 45-day cancellation clause because of the circumstances. We are a small non-profit and they would not even talk with us. After myself and my colleagues called 7 times to get some answers, I sent a contract cancellation letter outlining the lack of customer service by not paying attention to this matter. We were not happy that it took almost a week for someone to even call us back and that was because I wanted to cancel my service. They would not even discuss a resolution with us and were happy to seek legal action if necessary.
We have canceled our contract but not after having to pay for a full year and on top of that Bloomerang had the nerve to charge a service fee because we canceled out auto-renew. As a small non-profit that helps alleviate blindness in the world, that actuates to 103 people we could have given sight to. They absolutely do not conduct good business and I will never use or recommend this company to anyone.

Réponse de Chris, Bloomerang Traduire en français

If you're reading this, know that we hate to see outcomes such as this - and as you can see from the other reviews on our profile, this situation is extremely rare. For what it's worth, the BBB reviewed this complaint and afterwards conferred upon us an A+ rating.

Gina M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Could not be more pleased with Bloomerang CRM!

Publié le 11/07/2021

We had previously used a CRM that we were very displeased with and our database was a mess in our previous software. Bloomerang helped clean that up so that we could have a clean transition to Bloomerang. So appreciated!

Avantages

From start to finish, Bloomerang makes it a priority that the customer is working with a real, live person. Not only is their staff informed and reputable, they are personally invested in their work at Bloomerang and the organizations that utilize the CRM.

Inconvénients

This software has been efficient and useful across all categories!

Karen G.

I love Bloomerang

Publié le 11/05/2021

Most fundraising vendors I've worked with feel very "salesy". Not Bloomerang. The company is made up of genuinely good people who honestly care about improving nonprofits' relationships with donors and helping them reach fundraising goals. I've been a customer for over 10 years and their culture continues to be this way. I also love how much time I save - other CRMs require a lot of time to clean up and input data; with Bloomerang I am able to spend more time actually raising money.

Avantages

The reporting meets all our needs, data is easy to import and read, customer service and tutorial videos and articles are on point, and the company offers continuing education courses on fundraising strategies.

Inconvénients

I've converted to Bloomerang from other CRMs at three different organizations now. Whatever cons they are, they are very minimal, and Bloomerang is constantly improving its system. Any major cons I could think of in the past have been resolved through upgrades they've done over the years. If I ever do have an issue, they are extremely open to feedback and will add my concerns to their list of features to improve.