328 avis
Edwin S.

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Publié le 22/02/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.

At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.

Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together!

Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa

www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za

Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: edwin@giftsngadgets.co.za

Avantages

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Inconvénients

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Michael A.
Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

General

Publié le 28/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Avantages

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Inconvénients

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

Louise K.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
Traduire en français

Flexible CRM system and supportive team

Publié le 13/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great, really supportive in providing tutorials whilst trying out
Really supporting in on ongoing support and resolving issued - the chat function is great
Jasper - who I dealt with from start to finish has always been willing and able to support

Avantages

Easy to use and intuitive. A challenger to the larger CRM's for sure

Inconvénients

Main dashboards could have some more flexibility.
Overall branding options could be improved.
The news feed could have more formatting options

Mike C.
Traduire en français

Good but so much opportunity to be so much better

Publié le 16/05/2018

Avantages

I can adapt it to my needs.

I feel that when I make a suggestion for improvement it will genuinely be listened to.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of bugs - this is why I have marked the overall quality down. We are always creating something and then it crashes, or it wont save and we have to start again. Or emails never arrive which causes big problems. Whenever there are updates, something unintentional seems to get affected. Perhaps more testing before going live. It feels a bit unprofessional sometimes.

We can't test our own changes, so when I am updating things and people are using it, it can be disruptive. I really need to make changes and test before going live.

The support is not always perfect. Some times its great, but sometimes I am not understood. The right intentions are always there though.

Hi Mike,

The only way to achieve this would be to have another account that you can use as a test account. It wont have all your production data, but you can certainly use that to test out config changes.

For enterprise accounts (larger than 250 users) we do provide multiple dedicated environments as its pretty normal to have dev, QA and production accounts in that setting.

We are constantly working to improve the quality, while keeping the pace on new features. I totally understand when some of these new releases cause disruption to existing processes, but we are working to make these changes as seamless as possible.

Thank you for your feedback though. We'll continue to refine our execution.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Import/Export
Traduire en français

Great CRM solution for small business

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 24/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

Avantages

When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

Inconvénients

What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

Sunil K.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

Publié le 31/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Avantages

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Inconvénients

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Kenneth N.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Exceptional Quality

Publié le 27/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is the best fully customizable CRM solution we've used that integrates seamlessly with Outlook. The value for the money is exceptional.

Avantages

For the price, I haven't found anything like this out there. It is EXTREMELY customizable and the variety of apps, many of which are part of the base service package, is unbelievable.

Inconvénients

Every now and then, there are some quirky glitches but on the positive side, client services is always available via chat and they are extremely helpful.

Niraj K.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

is so good

Publié le 03/12/2019

last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Avantages

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Inconvénients

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Stephen F.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Best all in one business suite

Publié le 23/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great service. Have needed help setting things up. But staff have helped me all the way

Avantages

Has many features and is at a umbeatable price. Better than having to use lots of seperate apps and double up on costs

Inconvénients

It does take quite a while to setup but help is always available and it only needs to be done once

Will M.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Apptivo Suite Review

Publié le 24/01/2020

Avantages

Customer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support is motivated to help out.

Inconvénients

Not all of customer support has the same motivation to assist.

Dorcas R.
Secteur d'activité: Emballage et conteneurs
Traduire en français

Getting the support when you need it

Publié le 01/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are keeping track of leads form our website and from trade shows. We are using as a CRM to know when to contact and follow-up with customers and prospects. they helped us create a custom program for providing quotes through Apptivo and to track them. An recently we started a new program to track applications testing for customers to see how many turn into a sale. They also worked with us to create custom triggers to go out to our leads and customers with specific messages to keep the sales moving along without the sales team getting involved. This is all new and we are just getting it up and running. However, I feel it will be a great asset to our business and will help us to grow overall.
Again, the software is easy to use an the support team is the best I have come across in the industry.

Avantages

The Apptivo team has been a dream to work with. We went with another large CRM company first and struggled for a year before giving up and finding Apptivo. This software is easy to use overall. When you need something special and custom, their team will work with you until your project is working well. The cost to get custom projects done is reasonable and you get a lot of support. I can not say enough good about the technical team, service team, project mangers and customer service at this company. They all receive 5 stars in my book and that is a very hard task to accomplish. I rarely give five stars for anything. We continue to add licenses each year, give them a try and they will amaze you.

Inconvénients

The only thing I struggle with is the fact that the contacts data base and the customer data base are two separate entities.

Robert P.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Making a small business look large and professional

Publié le 23/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Avantages

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Inconvénients

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices.

Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen.

My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Hi Robert!
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.

Thanks again!

Vernessa T.
Traduire en français

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Publié le 20/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Avantages

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Inconvénients

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Réponse de Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Marcel O.
Traduire en français

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Avantages

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Inconvénients

While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Marisela E.

Customer Support is very Responsive

Publié le 28/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it.

The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few.

I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Avantages

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Inconvénients

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Tara M.
Traduire en français

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

Publié le 07/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Avantages

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Inconvénients

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Craig K.
Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

Publié le 14/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Avantages

An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Inconvénients

Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

Olivier V.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

Great experience

Publié le 20/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Avantages

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Inconvénients

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com.
Thanks again!

Rob G.
Traduire en français

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Avantages

Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Inconvénients

Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Vic V.
Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique

Long time user

Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Improved our sales and procurement process

Avantages

what we like most is the ease of use and customization

Inconvénients

Some issues about performance and reporting features

Gregory S.
Traduire en français

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for it's cost

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Avantages

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Inconvénients

For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Regards,
Team ApptivoThank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Ken J.
Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Apptivo Rocks!

Publié le 20/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like?

WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Avantages

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything.
Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users to use all their functionality like Google 2-way sync. So although good, not the best if you are just starting out.
Customization - This app allows you to add fields, change the layout and do pretty much what you want in terms of one wishes to use it.
Integration - integrates with all the major platforms and has some great 3rd party plugins.
Support - 24/7 and immediate. No waiting. Brilliant. Support team is particular helpful

Inconvénients

I think the U.I could do with a refresh
Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Hello Ken,

Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much!

Anil J.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Publié le 24/09/2018

Avantages

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Inconvénients

When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

Martin B.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Best bang for the Buck!

Publié le 11/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Avantages

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze!

Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Inconvénients

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

Sean G.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Publié le 04/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Avantages

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

Inconvénients

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Réponse de Apptivo

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10