103 avis affichés sur 88

Glisser

Analytique des interactions et de l'engagement du public pour les réunions

4,6 /5 (88 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
103 avis affichés sur 88
Wayne H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Glisser was an integral part of a lively conference presentation to a room of about 100 people

Publié le 18/11/2017

I was able to deliver a much more engaging presentation at the software conference I was invited to speak at. I feel that Glisser made my presentation much more memorable and had helped me build my image and brand in the market I operate in.

Avantages

I loved the way Glisser integrated easily with my Powerpoint presentation. I hate talks with large wordy slide decks and was looking for ways to engage my audience. I used very few slides with large print and interesting graphics. Glisser's modern look and ability to customize the view made their product look like it fit naturally into deck. I used the live audience poll feature to present interesting questions to the attendees which drew them into the content and held their focus. I received many positive comments and stayed for almost 2 hours afterward to answer questions!

The folks at Glisser are very accommodating and were happy to help me make the most of my presentation. They contacted me quickly after I signed up for the trial and showed interest in what I was doing. They answered my questions by email within hours and attentively followed up afterward.

I've had great success using Glisser at one conference. I will use it again at a second conference and I've already had a request for a third smaller and private presentation. I hope to be able to use it again for future engagements.

Inconvénients

I compared Glisser to half a dozen competing products and found that some were easier to use and some were more difficult. I had to get used to the web interface which is intuitive enough but still a bit different than using a desktop program like PowerPoint. An add-on must be installed into PowerPoint which proved to be tricky. The slide deck must also be uploaded to the Glisser site and kept in sync before a presentation can be made.

During the presentation, the live slides must be toggled to in a browser window. The Glisser plug in makes this relatively painless but it is still an extra step to remember in the middle of your presentation. I occasionally found the uploaded poll slides appeared in a different order than in my deck - and I still haven't figured that out why. Instead, I used generic local slides and website slide with the actual poll questions.

Wayne

Thanks for the excellent and thorough review. We'll take all your development points on board and keep pushing our product forward.

Cheers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Difficult to use

Publié le 21/02/2020

Avantages

Initial set up was easy - there was a lot of personalisation available and I was able to incorporate lots of interaction styles. It is unique, and definitely worth paying for IF you can afford it.

Inconvénients

It was really difficult using this with children. They didn't understand the format of it the way they did with Kahoot. This would, however, be perfect for an adult audience.

Katie D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Virtual Event Engagement Superhero

Publié le 23/02/2021

Glisser helps to take our events, whether in person or online or both, to the next level. We have seen a noticeable improvement in our understanding of how an event went thanks to Glisser.

Avantages

I've been a Glisser user for some time now, and it really saved me in the switch to virtual events during COVID-19. It quickly takes events to the next level, especially virtually, to keep the audience engaged, while also helping my team collect important metrics about the event.

Inconvénients

Getting a hang of the interface can take a second, but the customer support team is really wonderful which helped to alleviate the initial onboarding bump!

Kyle H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

The software is clunky but acceptable for participant feedback.

Publié le 13/12/2017

Avantages

Participant feedback is important and this is the only redeeming quality. I do enjoy knowing how people are receiving the information I am sharing with them.

Inconvénients

The design, the lack of intuition, the constant asking for my password/making me re-register. All of these things are so frustrating!

Kyle

Thanks for your comments and apologies it didn't work out for you.

I looks like you've mainly been testing the PowerPoint add-in - this is best used in conjunction with the platform where you can see all the participant interactions being made, slide downloads, etc. The add-in alone won't show you this. We've checked you're account and it's all there!

Data protection is really important to our clients, so that does mean our password process has to be strong. In particular, where PowerPoints may contain sensitive data and could get left open on AV laptops, we do need to enforce log-outs, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to trial.

Claire G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Best UX for online events

Publié le 02/12/2020

Glisser is one of the only solutions I have seen that is truly user friendly – it’s simple, intuitive platform gave my attendees the very best experience for my virtual event.
From on-boarding to live-event execution, the team at Glisser were phenomenal. If you’re looking for an exceptional product, then choose Glisser. You will not be disappointed.

Slick interface
UX
Ease of set up
Support from team

Inconvénients

Would like to see more features but understand this is being developed.

Many thanks Claire.

We always like to hear new feature and development ideas from our customers to enhance our product. Glad to hear you've enjoyed using Glisser!

Jessica P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

I'd recommend

Publié le 02/04/2020

Avantages

The look of the populated graphs, ease of use with cell phone, back-end data that could be pulled into client reports

Inconvénients

That the presentation had to be shown via the browser in the Glisser system (as opposed to a PPT)

Brian S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

First time user to pump up PowerPoint presentations

Publié le 08/04/2020

Getting more questions and interaction from an audience which would much rather cell phone text than get up in front of a microphone.

Avantages

Graphical presentation, preparation of slides and cell phone interface are most impressive.

Inconvénients

Having to do the presentation in the Glisser environment is the biggest concern. Many presentations are done in pure PowerPoint mode. Products like Poll Everywhere allow the user to download and use an add-in in PowerPoint and add slides as necessary. Glisser wants you to do it the other way around - move the slides into Glisser then add their slides to the presentation. I prefer the add-in method, allowing me to prepare all the slides offline in PowerPoint.

Sally M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Professional and easy to use presentations

Publié le 07/04/2020

The customer support that we receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. He and the team are professional, responsive and make our large scale presentations easy.

Avantages

The Glisser platform is easy to use. It provides a great end user experience too.

Inconvénients

I don't have any issues with the software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Glisser Functionality Review

Publié le 13/09/2018

I thought the customer service was great, it just didn't work out with our system.

Avantages

The various features are great as far as customizing your page and the analytics.

Inconvénients

I found it hard to use, we didn't receive many applicants from it, and I thought the pricing was tough just considering the return. Lastly I work with a Franchise system and each location cant have their own page which makes it hard on the franchisor to manage.

Réponse de Glisser Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback. We're more than happy to offer training sessions to help the onboarding process, and would be willing to discuss an Enterprise solution that would cover the franchises. Get in touch!

Michelle J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Create interactive presentations

Publié le 25/09/2018

I love being able to keep my audience engaged.

Avantages

gets audience involved, live results, keeps audience engaged, plug-in for PowerPoint is easy to use

Inconvénients

Format will not match the PPT presentation. If not using the plug-in, cannot rearrange slides or edit the presentation easily from the website. Users must enter their email addresses to use.

Thanks for the review!

We're just about to add animations and transitions into the web product, as well as the ability to reorder slides. So great timing to hear this feedback...

Email capture can be removed with paid plans.

Thanks

Herman D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

A fresh presentation

Publié le 13/09/2018

It's hard to tell the effectiveness of trainings. You perform keeps the audience engaged and allows trainers to make adjustments as needed.

Avantages

I love the way I can get real time feedback during my presentation

Inconvénients

The isn't an option for audio for online presentations.

Réponse de Glisser Traduire en français

Thanks Herman - really appreciate the review!

Check out Glisser LIVE to combine Glisser with a video stream (which can have audio) for online presentations.

Happy Glissering

Brett J.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely must have product for your conference

Publié le 21/11/2017

The main benefit I received from the software was that it made my life easier both leading up to during and after our conference. It got people interactive and in addition to this they could download the presentations easily (which always tends to be a nightmare for conference organisers).

Making a commitment to go paperless and wireless, this was by far the best product to enhance that commitment. People enjoyed making notes on their tablet and phone and then downloading it.

I would totally recommend this product.

Avantages

Glisser definitely increased the audience participation in the conference. The ease of use of the product by the delegates (and me as an organiser) was a real bonus. I totally recommend

Inconvénients

Also being a conference enhancement and delegate participation software program I cannot find anything that I don't like about this product, because it works and gets people interactive.

Réponse de Glisser Traduire en français

Thanks Brett - sounds like you really got the most out of the product.

Glad to have you as a user - welcome to the Gliserati!

Joanne H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Glisser Review

Publié le 07/04/2020

Only had the initial training so far, but that was great, very informative and easy to follow

Avantages

The product is so intuitive and easy to use

Inconvénients

It would be great if you could make it a secure platform, ie only let those view who you want to

Hi Joanne

Thanks for the great review. The feature you mention is coming very soon. We'll let you know when it launches.

Krupa P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Wonderful App and Great Customer Service

Publié le 28/02/2018

Enaxis Consulting recently used Glisser during an IT leadership forum in Houston, and the response from our participants was overwhelmingly positive. As our primary presentation engine, Glisser's simple to use interface made creating the presentation and polling questions easy and quick. We were able to directly upload PDF and PowerPoint slides into the app and could easily move the slides around to work on presentation flow. The polling option was also simple and intuitive to set up. We used polls throughout the forum to engage our participants and get real time input from the group on key discussion points. This shaped the discussion as it allowed our speakers and panelist insight into where the audience stood on different topics. Our participants were very impressed with the tool and many of them expressed interest in using the app in their future events. Finally, the Glisser team was wonderful to work with. They were responsive and worked with the Enaxis team to answer any questions we had. Thank you again! The Glisser app really helped to make our event a huge success.

Inconvénients

Overall the product was great and we really benefited from the polling options. The only issue we faced was the inability to embed videos through power point slides.

Réponse de Glisser Traduire en français

Thanks for the wonderful review Krupa!

Happy Glissering...

Heather C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I use Glisser for the live poll feature, this allows my audience to easily interact.

Publié le 26/09/2017

Audience participation. Easy poll.

Avantages

The Q&A section is an awesome way to address questions throughout, WORD CLOUD feature is actually really fun for participants and encourages them to participate and ask questions. I absolutely love how much more participation I get from my audience when I use Glisser, plus it's easy for participants to use! I really like customizing my presentation to an audience and Glisser makes it fun! It is so great that audience can use either their phone or a computer. This is a great way to make a boring presentation an event! Not only do I get more participation, but I also find my audience remembers more of what I say when I review with a quick quiz. You can easily judge if a concept was retained or if you should re-enforce a concept or re-explain an idea.

Inconvénients

I wish it was cheaper. I also wish you could link out to websites. I want to take my audience on a virtual journey. I see the potential here, but I want more features. Also, I wish you could move the slides around and do quick edits, it is so frustrating to want to change 1 little thing and you have to download the whole pdf again in the correct spot.

Heather

Thanks for the review. The ability to move around slides is definitely on the roadmap, and feedback like this is great to ensure we move it to the top of our list!

Veronica A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Glisser review

Publié le 26/10/2018

My overall experience has been positive. As a student it keeps me engaged with the presenter on my device and minimizes distractions throughout the presentation.

Avantages

I liked that the presenter can directly interact with the audience through the presentation. The presentation changes on the audiences electronic device as it is being presented.

Inconvénients

There isn't any way to actually return to the prior slide as the presenter is going through their set.

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for the fantastic review!

You're able to go back to previous slides by pressing the '4 squares' icon on the toolbar at the bottom of your screen and then select the slide you want to navigate to.

Kate T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Worked well. Better would be something like a QR code for the website, for quick audience...

Publié le 02/10/2017

Interactivity

Avantages

Functionality. Integrated slides & polling.
I don't know about customer support or value- I didn't use support, and I didn't pay for it. And the pricing wasn't on the website, so who knows? I did forward info to our IT/audiovisual guy, but I'm not calling to find out the price.

Inconvénients

Took too long for audience to access the website. If I had the link ahead of time that might have worked, but since I didn't, I had to wait for everyone to type the address into their phones, which took much longer than I would have predicted. A QR code within the presentation would have facilitated this better. Also, several times while editing the polls, I had to shut down the slides altogether to get them to edit properly.

Thanks Kate

We've looked at QR codes, but found most attendees (outside of Asia) don't have a QR reader downloaded on their phone, so haven't prioritised this. With Apple looking like it might reignite the role of QR, maybe we'll change that soon...

As you used our free product I hope you got good value! Pricing varies significantly depending on the level of support you require, so we always like to discuss that with our clients rather than just be a software company selling a generic tool.

Good luck with your next presentation!

Silviu I.

Best ever received feedback from audience - I'm a Speaker for more than 10 year

Publié le 02/02/2016

The presentation software run smoothly, did not had any issues with it.

The organizers were impressed and even asked if they can use it, the other speakers asked also about the solution and envy me. The audience (200 people) liked it, everyone had only positive words. I was impressed of how many interactions I had from the audience and the voting system for questions helped a lot pointing out the best questions.

As first interactivity I choosed a closed question regarding the audience field of activity and this pointed out in real time the exact demographics in the audience (in percentage 34%, 21% 37%, 8%). I could not achieve this with the usual "please raise a hand" question, and helped me position better the information i will deliver during the presentation.

The audience spend some time on the mobile rather than looking at me on the stage. But that was good for the ones in the back that did not have such a good placement compared to the screen because they followed the slide on their mobiles and tablets.

Thanks Silviu

Great feedback - looks like you really got the most out of the various features.

Glad your audiences liked Glisser as well!