CMiC

Logiciel de gestion financière et de gestion de projet hébergé dans le cloud et comportant une base de données unique

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

170 avis

Heather

Good Work Keep it up!

Avantages

For the most part, CMIC meets our needs. It has come a long way in the 11 years I have been using it and I like the direction it's going in. When ADF gets all the little nuances worked out it, it will be a great replacement for the old Forms screens. I think the JSP screens need to get a face lift next which mobile is helping with that. All in all, I've used a few other construction ERP systems and CMIC, while quirky at times, is my favorite.

Inconvénients

Take the time to understand why the system is doing what it's doing. Once you understand the "why", then it makes determining your process easier. Sometimes, minor tweaks to processes can make the world of difference in how something is done and makes the process as a whole work better within the system.

Caloub
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

CMiC - The Future of the Construction Industry

Publié le 21/02/2017

I think CMiC is a solid solution with abundant features and capabilities. We have only "unlocked" about 10% of the tool, so I hope we keep growing and leaning the CMiC solution. I wish our company used more of the program - there's so many helpful tools. The CMiC team has been a pleasure, overall, to work with. We look forward to growing with CMiC in the future.

Avantages

People that work at CMiC, overall, are all awesome. Paul in sales, and Chet in support, are (2) especially solid individuals that come to mind. The ECM Plug In is great! That tool alone is worth CMiC. Support staff is usually very responsive when issues arise. TONS of features and capabilities! I like that CMiC has updates often - makes you feel comfortable that they're continually trying to support their clients and improve their product.

Joshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrrible, not worth the headache.

Publié le 04/04/2018

None, worst program ever, delete this thing and use spreadsheets. or upgrade to a real software like procore.

Avantages

Nothing, this is one of the worst programs ever to be implemented and forced on the field side of construction.

Inconvénients

interface appears to be from 1985, crashes multiple times, resets and erases work in progress setting you back days. no clear path to update or search for RFIs, ASI's or general information. completing dailies on this thing is painful at best. sometimes will not send out documents even though it tells you it has, creating large contract document disputes. its a PM program forced on field supervision that does not help the field side at all.

Jeff

CMiC Review

Publié le 21/11/2017

Just use it. It makes your job easier.

Just use it. It makes your job easier.

Avantages

Three things i like about CMiC:
1) That is a universal solution, meaning it handles accounting, field operations, safety, document control, all in one place. (i'm hoping that mobile increases this functionality)
2) That is geared toward the basic functions of a general contractor (workflow is good)
3) That it appears like continual improvement of the software is a focus (technological advancement is never ending)

Inconvénients

The rigidity and limited nature of the reporting. (I'm working on MIP and hopefully will soon have access to oracle or jasper reporting tools to customize reports) The 'Captive data' aspect of the JSP data entry. (How you must hit "edit", then modify/enter data, then hit 'save")

Serena

A Great Construction Enterprise Solution

Publié le 15/03/2017

We have been using CMiC since 2005 and our overall experience has been very positive. Over the years, the solution continues to evolve and is part of our competitive advantage. When implementing for the first time, it is important to redefine workflows to be consistent with the system so that the
full benefits can be achieved.

Avantages

1. A centralized enterprise solution that includes Finance, HR, CRM and workflow as well project management.
2. The collaboration functionality enables us to engage all project participants anywhere, anytime.
3. Integration with other applications such as Plangrid and Docusign.

Inconvénients

1. New releases sometimes result in loss of existing functionality that we have been relying on.
2. Training for new releases is not provided free of charge creating a disincentive to upgrade.

Edward

Miron Construction Co., Inc - Review

Publié le 13/02/2017

We have been in production with CMIC for almost three years now. As we have become more adept at the function and
features, we continue to find more value and benefits to the application. We are impressed with the scope of the
application, as CMIC handles almost all aspects of our financials, human capital management and project management.
New features for mobile, dashboards & analytics and digital signature are all very positive additions to the product.

Avantages

CMIC is highly integrated and was designed as such from the very beginning. Nothing in CMIC feels "bolted on".
The quality of the software is high and scope and breadth of the system are excellent.

Inconvénients

Output & reporting is a bit weak. We are anxious to see the new dashboard and analytics feature to see if the new
module will help to address this issue.

Eugene

Single Source of Truth

Publié le 28/10/2019

It has been a good 10 years

It has been a good 10 years

Avantages

Single database has a lot of power and provides a wonderful platform for reporting and queries. The abundance of different modules gives us the flexibility to keep most of our processes in a single platform and illuminate integrations

Inconvénients

As a large system it has an incredibly complex backend. Patches can cause issues that don’t show up in testing because of all the use cases that customers have for this particular software

Randy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Power with future in mind

Publié le 17/02/2017

CMIC is a powerful tool constantly improving. Recent conference displayed mobile, resource planning and the future thereby allowing us to react at our pace. We often lead the pack is utilizing the software suite but have taken a more relaxed state to prepare internal SOPs. We often learn about things from support and customers we didn't know saving us time and money. The past along with the future product enhancements makes the investment worth it and nothing beats an ERP suite for our industry.

Avantages

Integrated systems, reliable with plenty of checks and balances. Room for personalization is nice feature thus not being too limited.

Inconvénients

Old Oracle technologies and reliance on Java (can't wait for us to get to ADF and mobile).

Jean-Christophe

A globally great product

Publié le 21/02/2017

CMiC is a really powerful tool. The product itself is really good. The data flows between all different modules without any problem. It is great to be able to run the pay for a week than being able to track our cost in real-time. CMiC also provides us a way to implement different standards in the company. Instead of having multiple ways of doing things, we now have "THE" way.

Overall, CMiC is a great product built towards GC. CMiC does everything, or almost. It will give any construction company a clear advantage over competitor if enough time and resources are spent to make it fits the need of the company

Avantages

Having the data in real-time for PM. ADF is a powerful technology allowing us to customize the software. Being able to import/export from Excel is great. It should be available in almost all screens. Log Builder. It does everything: payroll, AP, AR, PM, ....

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

The only good ERP is your last one, and your next one - CMiC does an OK job

Publié le 02/10/2018

Avantages

It handles many of the financial and documentation needs of our company, and has the potential to cover others.

Inconvénients

The interface is very out-dated and hard to use (particular on mobile browsers), it requires constant maintenance, patching, and testing. It's expensive to integrate with things

Mary

CMiC - Powerful Construction Management Software

Publié le 17/02/2017

I have been using CMiC since 2009 and was a member of the Pirtle Implementation Team. I assist with training, procedure and reports of the Project Management module. At first some new trainees can be overwhelmed, but they soon find that this software can automate many tasks and improve efficiency. Employees who have moved on to "non-CMiC" companies have expressed how much they miss the software.

Avantages

CMiC has the capability to capture as many details as the user desires and then provides exceptional reporting capabilities. I especially appreciate the uploading of documentation to CMiC and linking it directly to applicable records.

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Overall good software

Avantages

Overall, CMiC is more user friendly than other project software I've used. 1) The AP Module is straightforward and user-friendly 2) The lookup module for AP and Subcontractor invoices are effective 3) The filters within the program allow for quick searches

Inconvénients

There are idiosyncrasies to parts of CMiC that are not user friendly and can result in a frustrating experience. 1) Error messages provide no helpful guidance on how to correct and proceed 2) Ticket submissions often sit idle for months before resolution

J-Ashley

Ashley's CMiC review

Publié le 15/03/2017

I have been using this software since 2004. CMiC has come a long way not only on functionality but in customer
service. From day one I have recommended CMiC to other Generals. I am looking forward to all the new functionality
we have yet to implement and what the future holds for CMiC and our company.

Integration: Accounting, Human Resources/Payroll and Project Management
Collaboration with the project team (internal & external users)

Inconvénients

It is not always easy to extract the data into 'reports'
Changes/enhancements to the software can sometimes be a tedious process

Bob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

A system that functions

Publié le 19/11/2018

I used many software, and I would rather create my own spreadsheets than suffer with this software any longer.

Avantages

It combines project management, accounting, and other aspects into one location with one log in. That's really it.

Inconvénients

It is extremely slow, I mean really slow, you can hear your clock tick as the circle rotates. The system is extremely difficult to follow. Terminology is inconsistent, owner billing module is extremely slow and lacks basic filter or shortcut features. I could go on for days.

Kaitlyn

Kind of a Utilitarian Dinosaur

Publié le 07/03/2019

Overall, my CMiC experience has been fine, but I am definitely open to use newer, more innovative software competitors.

Avantages

CMiC has a lot of great features and lets you bring multiple tools and functions into one software platform, so it is nice to be able to access these tools in one location.

Inconvénients

With all of the new softwares coming out, I feel like CMiC is not evolving to match other innovative softwares. It can feel clunky and seems more utilitarian than innovative and user friendly.

Craig

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Beck's CMiC Experience

Avantages

Beck has used CMiC Enterprise and PM for many years. We love the integrated database, strong financial and job costing and the ability to customize when needed.

Inconvénients

Either go all in and really get behind leveraging the power of the system and making improvements needed, or don't use it. If you are only partially committed and keep using other systems at the same time, you will continue to be frustrated.

David

CMiC An Integrated Solution

Publié le 21/11/2017

Avantages

CMiC gives us tools to process data efficiently, generating live and useful reports, and brought our company to a higher level of performance and efficiency. As a general contractor, I feel the software fits our needs and give us room for growth.
* Flexible system allows us to make it fit our needs.

Inconvénients

* Response time from support can be slow
* Many important release are being delayed (B.I, Mobile...)

Kristen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not Time-Friendly

Publié le 05/02/2019

Avantages

I don't like much about this program, but if I have to choose something, I would say that I like the ease of changing the order on lists such as chronological, by company, by spec., etc.

Inconvénients

It takes a LOT of time to load large pages. If you're looking for a specific item in a large list, it's going to take a while to scroll & load each page if you don't know any keywords to use.

christina

Publié le 22/02/2019

For the most part, it has been pleasant and productive

For the most part, it has been pleasant and productive

Avantages

Textura is easy to navigate and there are lot of functions that you can build to your preference for billing and construction management

Inconvénients

The system is slow and after a certain time we experience slow than others. There are some functions that stop working and needs to have CMIC Technical team fix which sometimes take a while

James

James Farrell's Review

Publié le 17/11/2017

If you need a highly customizable ERP for a large general contracting application, be sure to consider CMiC.

Avantages

CMiC is a highly customizable, versatile ERP for General Contractors. High level of customization, in an integrated solution, specifically targeted to general contractors.

Inconvénients

The scope and complexity of the platform create difficulties in accessing data and makes updates labor intensive.

Alex

• Support client

I use CMiC daily for managing money associated with construction projects.

Publié le 12/07/2018

Avantages

The feature that I like most about using CMiC is how much information associated with my project is easily accessible in the program. Contracts are stored in the program and multiple financial reports are easy to collect with a click of the button.

Inconvénients

If you are new to using the program, it is hard to utilize the software right out of the gate. Getting started with CMiC is not the easiest to navigate. This program is very smart and there is a lot of information stored within it.

Jerry

Good Value

Publié le 04/05/2018

Avantages

CMiC is a great value pm/payroll software we have been using for many years. The connection with the software and our database is instant and never had a problem.

Inconvénients

The software needs some time to get use to, once pass that phase, it will make everything you do with it much easier.

Rosanne

Exceeds needs

Publié le 17/11/2017

The CMiC support group is great. I can always count on getting my problem resolved

Avantages

I have had about 2 1/2 years experience now and I feel things have come a long way even since then. The constant updating and making it easier to see everything you need while in the module.

Jennifer

Jen's Review

Avantages

It took awhile to get used to but I feel comfortable with it now.\
I like the logs, which are exportable to excel. I like that it runs at a good speed most of the time. I like that it seems to have plenty of room for data/doesn't get bogged down.

Inconvénients

1099 module not useful. Lack of links to additional information within data points. Pay attention to the variable choices for reports.

Kate
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Get rid of your filing cabinets!

Publié le 21/02/2017

Training was thorough and assisted me in getting my project setup and even followed up with me after I was using the program for several months. Initial learning curve is a little steep, but using the program daily helps, just like learning a foreign language -- usage creates more ease with the program. I used it mainly for communication with all of the project players and as a repository for all project documents.

Avantages

It's reliability and unlimited storage capacity.