Avis clients sur Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de dossier médical partagé

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

154 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Great Product for Easy Coding

Publié le 23/05/2019

Because of Cerner EHR we are able to code all types of outpatient charts allowing employees in different functions all to use the same product which allows for less training time.

Avantages

This software allows user to easily switch between patient types in the electronic health record and carries over information from other softwares easily.

Inconvénients

The functionality of this software experiences downtime occasionally.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Efficient EMR program; User friendly!

Publié le 17/01/2020

My specific department is a centralized scheduling group that oversees all surgery scheduling for the organization. In one day we typically talk with/schedule over 300 patients. This means that we have to be able to quickly access and review a patients chart prior to scheduling their procedure. This used to include many clicks and time - We are now able to do this very quickly and efficiently. (Hence why our group is able to handle all surgery scheduling for the organization)

Avantages

Implementing Cerner has been nothing but a positive experience and we have continued to find ways to improve our program to benefit each department within our clinic. Patients have also experienced the increased efficiency since implementing Cerner - This has been our biggest win!

Inconvénients

Currently our program does not interface with all pharmacy scripting programs and Dragon dictation software that many providers like to utilize. We are working with other programs & have workaround workflows in place to address this but will be working more closely with representatives from Cerner to ensure this is not an issue with necessary interfaces going forward.

Vijay

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

WORSET Support you will ever find. If I open an urgent ticket I am luck to see a fix in 2...

Publié le 07/11/2022

Providers complain constantly and my experience with their present support is horrible . I wish we had stayed with Meditech

Avantages

When you 1st start off with Cerner they send you their A team but after that you should expect almost no support as that team in Bangalore has minimal training and seems to be stretched so thin that they only respond on one day a week, then they pass your ticket from one team to another. If you complain they seem to slow the process more

Inconvénients

Non existent support. Example: opened a ticket for the addition of the new COVID boosters. We had the product but for them to add the product to the system they need to wait for their drug data suppler (MULTUM) to add it to their dictionary. That happened last month. I had to prod them since I could wee the product on the hospital side. Now I needed the careset to be created (an order set that takes care of the documentation and billing). I’m still waiting more 2 months since we got the vaccine

Katie

Overall a pretty good EHR

Publié le 17/05/2020

Overall this has been a fine database to use, and was easy to learn (for the most part). There are some things I really like about it, and some things that annoy me, but I feel that this might be true for most EHR databases. I haven't minded using this one and it has a number of handy features.

Avantages

I feel like overall this EHR is fairly user friendly. I picked up on how to use it fairly quickly with no prior experience with it when I started my first PA job. I really like the feature of being able to have your pre-completed notes and pre-determined phrases that can be put into a note. It's also easy to search for medications and lab orders to place.

Inconvénients

There are a few little things that drive me crazy with using this database. It's not always easy using the search feature to look up patients, for example. There are also a few simple things that should only take a click or two, but they take a lot longer to do than they should. Our database recently got updated, which made a few of the features better, and a few worse. For example, when looking up a patient's past bloodwork results, I now have to expand the dates of what I want to see further in the past in every single patient's chart, instead of just setting it once and having it remember it.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good EHR software for hospital documentation

Publié le 25/09/2020

My overall experience with Cener is pleasant. I used a different EHR before Cerner, and most of the staffs at my hospital can agree that Cerner is better.

Avantages

My hospital switched to Cerner over a year ago from an old EHR system. At first, it was a little confusing because it was different, but everyone ended up liking Cerner. They had staffs on-site for over a month who provided the staff with useful information. The layout is simplistic and the documentations are easy to find. Cener also has the capability to be linked up with the glucometers so the result will be imported into the system automatically, which we had to enter manually before Cerner

Inconvénients

For the purpose of my job, I don't really have any problems with Cerner. While I do not find it hard to use at all, I had older nurse colleagues who struggled with it initally.

Scott
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I would avoid this product

Publié le 31/05/2023

Poor. I expect more from EHR that we pay over $7,000 a month for.

Poor. I expect more from EHR that we pay over $7,000 a month for.

Avantages

Easy to use and functionality were very user friendly when we first purchased produce.

Inconvénients

No customer service at all. Takes months for them to respond. They constantly update the software weekly and it changes setting and moves things around make your work flow more cumbersome. When you request for setting to be changed there is always an additional charge or fee associated with it and it takes months to make the changes if at all.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not a fan

Publié le 08/08/2019

Avantages

This software is functional but time consuming to get the hang of.

Inconvénients

This software takes forever to learn and even after having used it for a year and a half I still think, where did I chart that one tiny detail that one time? It's just not as intuitive as other software I've used. In others I felt like it prompted me to fill out and chart on a patient using a checklist. This one you just have to hope you remembered you charted everything and am commonly triple checking before leaving for the day.

Brean

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Cerner powerchart review

Publié le 05/12/2018

Avantages

Cerner powerchart is an easy to use system. It is very easy to use and has multiple ways to chart on the same topic- making it very user friendly

Inconvénients

There are many areas of powerchart that are very repetitive and make you chart the same thing multiple times. Med Recs can also be confusing for beginners using this system.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Better for nurses than for lab

Publié le 12/12/2018

Avantages

Easy to access all areas of a patient's chart. All physician reports and scanned reports can be retrieved in one area.

Inconvénients

You can change your view of results from table to group, but it must be done each time you log in rather than maintaining settings. Also you can't permanently close plans to view only orders.

• Support client

Worked with this software daily for over 7 years.

Publié le 10/01/2018

Avantages

I liked how user friendly this software was. At the time i worked with people who ranged from all ages and everyone seemed to be able to work this fairly easy.

Inconvénients

At times it could be pretty glitchy. And the updates drove us kind of crazy in the pharmacy. But that comes with the territory.

Jaehoon
Jaehoon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Rich function, poor user friendly interface

Publié le 21/02/2019

We could deal with physicians' need of a comprehensive computer system to support patient care. Usability issues still remain but it's quite common in modern EHR systems.

Avantages

Cerner Ambulatory EHR is one the well known and popularly used EHR systems in the US. It has most of the functions that are needed for outpatient care, computerized order entry system, and data data entry for meaningful use. The consultants from Cerner are hard-working, knowledgable, and deal with issues in a prompt manner.

Inconvénients

Although it is a production system, it used to be so slow and physicians complain about ordering time takes up to 10 seconds. Citrix based desktop is slow. User interface and layout of components in Physician workflow is not intuitive and hard to learn. Overall it results in longer data entry time and takes physicians' time to talk to patients.

chrys

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Cerner PowerChart -An EHR system easy to use, HIPAA compliant and efficient in your charting

Publié le 04/07/2022

I have had a very positive experience with Cerner PowerChart. It was the first EHR system I used when our hospital system transitioned from paper to electronical medical records. It was easy to learn and easy to navigate, making daily charting a breeze.

Avantages

I like Cerner PowerChart because it has features that allow me to compete my patient orders, including e-prescribing, note writing, lab reviewing, patient search, all in my fingertips

Inconvénients

Some versions of Cerner PowerChart don't have all features and capabilities activated, so different hospitals' versions have limitations, for example in searching for medications in an concise and efficient manner

Leslie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid EHR, that is multi functional for clinic and hospital

Publié le 23/06/2020

I would recommend to a hospital with an ambulatory clinic as it helps keep information flowing between the two systems in an accurate manner

Avantages

All areas are basically the same so using this product for ambulatory as well as hospital and emergency provides ease of use. Many other facilities use this product so that is helpful in sharing of information.

Inconvénients

It is expensive. There were some issues with our build and the billing does not work as well as we had hoped.

Alex

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for patient tracking!

Publié le 04/12/2018

Avantages

The best software I've used for tracking patient's history and orders. It helps me accurately organize and make sure all radiology orders performed for selected patients are attached to their specific radiologist reading tests.

Inconvénients

The only difficulty that I came across with at the beginning was finding reports and documents for patients when they were requested. With some training this task becomes pretty easy making this software absolutely useful!

Rachael

Cerner as EMR

Publié le 08/06/2019

Overall, it is a pretty intuitive EMR. It was easy to adapt to. It covers all the important aspects an EMR should have.

Avantages

I like the note templates it provides, and that it allows you to create your own personal templates and smart phrases. The medication reconciliation feature is also helpful especially for admissions.

Inconvénients

I wish some features were easier to use including patient assessments and I's and O's.

Anna

Charting for the better

Publié le 19/10/2022

Avantages

The software is really nice in the fact that it stores a lot of data and is very specific as to how it stores it. For example medical records being linked together so you can gather a whole medical history without calling a million other doctors.

Inconvénients

It’s very busy and can be hard to navigate.

Ernest

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great program for patient review

Publié le 20/02/2020

Overall powerchart has been useful to me in the healthcare setting.

Overall powerchart has been useful to me in the healthcare setting.

Avantages

I like the ability to review patients medical history, encounters with all health care departments and status updates

Inconvénients

I do not like the repetitiveness when entering documentation on patient care for Physical therapy. At times the connection is poor.

Rebekka

There's a learning curve

Publié le 10/09/2019

I used this charting system for over a year in the hospital setting. I grew used to it's features, but never got over how long it took to chart.

Avantages

I appreciate the hearts helping guide me to chart certain tasks at a designated frequency. I can read my orders and labs easily, which is very important!

Inconvénients

It takes longer than it feasibly should to chart my assessments. Time is of the utmost importance in the world of nursing, and the time I spend charting is time I can't do other important patient care tasks.

Kelsey

• Support client

Powerchart is valuable to have because many different healthcare entities use this software.

Publié le 24/01/2018

Avantages

It is easy to access and locate lab results. I like that you can see the results of certain diagnostic tests, as well as other tests even if they were not ordered by your physician.

Inconvénients

It is easy to choose the incorrect encounter for a patient to make it hard to locate results. The software is not self-explanatory.

Courtney

Important Tool in Healthcare

Publié le 25/04/2019

Avantages

This software makes looking at patients' charts very easy and efficient. When I need to look up a patient's information or order/cancel tests, this software is extremely helpful in this paperless world. Highly recommend for hospital settings!

Inconvénients

The software does crash and is slow at times.

Ayren
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It keeps work running smoothly by allowing quick communication between the nurses and pharmacy...

Publié le 01/09/2017

Avantages

It allows easy communication between different departments, it had a very organized layout, and is user friendly.

Inconvénients

After it updates, it tends to slow it down a bit but that's to be expected. It picks up its pace not longer after though but it's still a struggle during that time; especially if we are busy.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

User friendly

Publié le 05/11/2019

This is a great EMR. I could view multiple encounters, have multiple patients open at once, and print out reader friendly versions of charts.

Avantages

I liked that it was user friendly and intuitive. I had a basic training and was able to figure most of it out by myself.

Inconvénients

The customer service was lacking. There was little available online in terms of support and i couldn’t find a phone number to call. This was especially frustrating as I worked overnights.

Christopher

Cerner or not to Cerner

Publié le 30/12/2018

Ease of learning
Relatively intuitive
Integration with voice dictation
Straightforward

Inconvénients

Power notes can be convoluted
Preferences could be better organized.
Occasional hiccup with dictation needing a restart/logout
No compatibility easily with other EHR

Omasiel
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Less complicated

Publié le 14/07/2022

I will rate this software as 5 out of 10.

I will rate this software as 5 out of 10.

Avantages

This software is very basic for charting/documenting clients information.

Inconvénients

This software does not have many features while charting/documenting.

Jonathan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Not exactly a great program

Publié le 09/02/2017

Been using Cerner's Power chart now for over 6 years. Antiquated interface and overall very poorly designed UX. Nearly impossible to customize effectively and I would definitely advocate not purchasing this for either the inpatient or outpatient setting.

comprehensive