Emburse Nexonia Expenses

Des clients ravis. Des intégrations imbattables.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

642 avis

Thierry
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

utilisateur occasionnel

Publié le 22/06/2020

Avantages

Je l'utilise seulement une fois par moi mais c'est assez rapide car assez intuitif pour ma part.

Inconvénients

Pour ma part je ne vois pas d'amélioration a faire.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Would recommend Nexonia!

Publié le 21/08/2018

Easy to use!

Avantages

Nexonia Expense Reports was so easy to use! If anything was difficult is was because the admin people made too many categories that were similar. It was easy to tell when the admins needed you to edit a submission and to track at what stage the report was at after submitting.

Inconvénients

The only thing that was annoying was for mapping the miles if only gave you the direct route on maps... but Michigan has a ton of construction for 8/12 months so you never take the direct route. It would have been nice to edit that to get the money for my miles.

• Support client

Nexonia is so amazing to use compared to other tracking softwares I have domed

Publié le 27/07/2018

Avantages

The ability to have time tracking and expenses in one place, most of the softwares don't communicate but this make it a million times easier to navigate and operate because of that central hub

Inconvénients

It could use some How to's for super beginners to learn since its a fairly large, capable system, but nothing other than that

Dylan
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Expense Reports

Publié le 11/10/2016

I can not comment on cost - as it is corporately paid for, nor can I comment on support, as when I have an issue I go to our internal team.
We did get trained on the system by a representative - who was likeable and enthusiastic. Pleasant experience.
Overall: I would not purchase this on my own.
It is "jumpy", so when you try to navigate between columns of expenses or time sheets you often have to reselect multiple times - which really makes it slow. This also means there is the likelihood for errors and as such it seems you not only have to complete the entry but review to make sure it didn't "jump" and have an item get miscategorized.

The "copy" functions which should allow you to copy the categories from week to week - don't work well either. This is tiresome as then one if forced to do everything that the copy function is supposed to assist with.
I have had a few service interruptions. I did not inquire to our internal support - as the message that came up when my time sheets and expenses were lost indicated that there was an issue with your site and to please come back later. It would have been of benefit if you have provided a suggestion as to how long the site would be down, or given the option to be notified when come back. Some work was lost, which was also a pain.

We have had various problems submitting information and getting items approved. These were not individual issues, but across the organization. So - I can not validate if that was NEXONIA or in part the integration with our company.
The integration with AMEX is cool - but it does chose the wrong categories, so I still have to edit them. This could be a result of our team having too many sub categories.

Sorry that this isn't very positive comments, but it truly looked like a good platform, but is just not client friendly.....yet :)

I do not need to have this feedback posted - that is not my intent. I rather you just use the information to improve the platform.

Avantages

please see first section - amex integration - and it looks to have the right "thinking" behind what an app should do

Please see first section
difficult to use
jumpy
creates errors because of the above
credit card integration - miss categorizes
System outages with no way to be notified when it is back on line and no time estimate
- happene don the weekends, so I was going to call - but there was no support available at the time

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent expense management software. Versitile.

Publié le 15/05/2018

I work internationally in developing countries. This software allows me to capture any expense and attach it to a report. The report is then updated once I have internet. Once I return to the office all the receipts are attached to a report and the final review goes super fast so that I can submit right away. Keeping multiple receipts and then scanning and doing the report at one time upon returning is so difficult remembering details a week or two later. With the software and phone app you can stay day to day current and safe a whole lot of time!

Avantages

Once the business sets up the structure it is easy to use. Update with out problem with WiFi connection. Phone app is easy to navigate and use. Phone app and desktop work together well.
Great archive of past expenses. Able to load credit cards and other forms of payment for synchronizing and tracking.

Inconvénients

Moving and managing receipts can be a challenge.
Deleting receipts can be a pain. If they a linked to something and it is the incorrect report it can be difficult to get rid of the receipt. Likely user error.

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Gets the Job Done, but could improve user experience.

Publié le 13/12/2018

Avantages

From the perspective of submitting expenses, it gets the job done and it is fairly easy to get into a flow of submitting them quickly and effectively. There are fields for all relevant information and it is fast to get expenses done.

Inconvénients

There are some things from a design/workflow standpoint that could improve. Line items (expenses) can look cluttered and some of the buttons on the page are a bit redundant. Overall could use a bit of a redesign to make it easier to use. it is difficult to look up past expenses (unless you make a massive export). I wish you could upload multiple receipts at once for an expense.

Archit
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Nexonia Expense Reports Review

Publié le 14/12/2019

Overall a positive experience but not something mind blowing. This is a good software & if team behind it keeps updating from time to time, It can give good competition to established names.

Avantages

It is easy to use and can be handled without much training. Can be used on phone as well so handy & ready to go. Is not very complex and process can be handled effectively.

Inconvénients

New features should be added. Some more functionalities are required to make it at par with other alternatives in the market.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to Use Accurate Timesheet SW

Publié le 18/06/2020

Avantages

Product is seamless to learn to use. When starting a new job it's a huge stress relief that I didn't have to reach out to someone a bunch of times to understand how to log time (like I did in my last job).

Inconvénients

The only thing is that the software is a little bit out-dated. On both the desk-top version and the mobile, when selecting this-weeks hours I find sometimes there is a button with an arrow instead of an actual CTA/ explicitly saying what the button does is my preference. But overall I still love the tool.

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Used for expenses in office and during frequent work travel

Publié le 09/08/2018

Nexonia has made expensing significantly easier than the previous process of saving receipts and manually handing them in.

Avantages

This product greatly reduces the hassles associated with expensing, allowing you to immediately take a picture of the receipt and book the expense. The app is pretty centralized, with the ability to call Ubers and calculate tips in it as well.

Inconvénients

No major complaints - experience occasional issues with it's link to the camera where it crashes upon opening, but in terms of functionality it covers all the requirements for expensing.

Lindsey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Old clunky system that gets the job done

Publié le 29/05/2019

Overall my experience has been pretty neutral- it gets the job, but I wouldn't recommend it. I've used Concur in the past and preferred that system- seemed more modern.

Avantages

Now that I've been using Nexonia for several years it's fine, but there is definitely a learning curve. It's pretty quick and easy to submit expense reports. I believe there is also a mobile app component, but I don't personally use that. I like that I can sign in with my google email as dumb as that is- one less password to remember.

Inconvénients

The system itself is a bit unintuitive to use- there is definitely a learning curve, but once you figure it out it isn't terrible. The worst part about it is the Aladdin Travel piece- I'm not sure if this is an integration, or is part of their actual product, so take this with a grain of salt. The Aladdin Travel piece is absolute garbage- it doesn't work at all sometimes so you have to end up calling into their support center and having them book things for you over the phone. Very clunky old system.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nexonia is a breath of fresh air for a corporate application, it's well-designed and easy to...

Publié le 12/07/2018

Avantages

I like that it's intuitive to use and is flexible for uploading images, docs, etc... I also get daily emails telling me where my expenses are at, which is nice.

Inconvénients

Most of what is hard to use has to do with how my company setup categories etc... it would be nice if there was required instructional text on what categories to use as an end user. Right now I just ask accounting :D.

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Rebecca's Review

Publié le 15/09/2016

I manage my departments finances through this program. It is very easy to use once you learn how. I love how each person can send their receipts directly to Nexonia!

Avantages

I like how this software allows each person to send their receipt directly to Nexonia and the current months report. I love how easy it is to see who has what card transactions and create an entry from that or you can go to the receipt and link it to a card transaction to create the entry.

Inconvénients

I don't like how long it takes for each transaction to reach the Nexonia software. I can get the product and receipt before the transaction even reaches the Nexonia software. Although I don't believe that this is solely Nexonia's fault. The other thing that I would change is the linking of receipts to transactions, once the receipt is linked it would be nice if it was completely removed from the receipts list, although if you have two transactions with one receipt you need to link them both (the two transactions) to the same receipt, so you would have to send the same receipt to Nexonia twice, so I can understand why it is the way it is.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Easy Submission of Expenses / Integration with Quickbooks

Publié le 15/09/2016

As a end user who submits ~20 expense items per month the convenience and ease of use is unparalleled. We moved from a paper system previously that was quite cumbersome. The interface is user friendly and the all the various methods for acquiring the digital copy of the expense is great. I mainly drag and drop PDF formatted images to upload the expenses into my report and it works great every time. I also use the email feature to send expenses to my reports and it great for larger email formatted invoices.
I also appreciate the fact that I can leave a report half done if I need to track down a missing invoice or receipt and it saves everything done up to that point.

I also support the accounting team with the integration of Nexonia to Quickbooks - this can be a little challenging to setup but the support staff are very helpful and we have always managed to get our users setup.

Avantages

Ease of adding and capturing receipts. Auto balancing and the way it handles split receipts. Ability of managers to see what is in a end users account - what is outstanding or remaining to be worked on.

Inconvénients

Email receipts - having to back out of the report I am working on to have the receipts show up as available to attach to the expenses. Once you go back into the specific report again the emailed receipts show up just fine.

Shane
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Expenses Branch 087

Publié le 15/09/2016

My experience is generally positive as this process does eliminate many steps required in the past to recover expenditures.

Avantages

It is fast and effective and can be done from any location eliminating the need to save receipts for a long period of time.

Inconvénients

All things considered, I have no complaints about the soft ware itself. I have had no negative experiences to date.

May

User Friendly system

Publié le 19/03/2020

It is a easy using system no matter you are submitting your own expense report, or you are running a report to manage how many expense reports submitted in a limited period of time, Nexonia is very easy to use.

Avantages

I have been using Nexonia in my prior experiences for more than 5 years, the system is very easy to use, you can complete your expense report submission with easy steps and everyone should have no problem submit their first expense report.

Inconvénients

none at this moment, I believe the only drawback is the limited functions that our company was purchased or used.

Nick

Nick Hampson

Publié le 20/09/2016

Great app. It's very easy to use personally and easy to approve other peoples expenses on the go.

Avantages

take picture to add item to submit expense all with the same device.

Inconvénients

the flash resets to "auto" for each picture. I would like it to set to "on" and remember that setting for each subsequent picture.

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Nexonia Expense Reporting Mobile App has dramatically simplified my weekly expense...

Publié le 27/07/2018

Nexonia Expense reporting saves me time and heartache by allowing me to submit my expenses as I incur them. I am able to quickly upload all work-related receipts and never have to worry about keeping track of a pile of printed receipts again.

Avantages

I love that this software has a fully integrated mobile app. I use it most often when I travel for work and am able to easily submit my expense report receipts in real time. This saves me so much time and effort as I no longer have to keep up with every receipt until the end of the week.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't love about this software is that it can be slightly tedious adding notes and comments to my expense reports. If I cover the cost of lunch for 5 people on my team, I have to manually type in each team members name. If the software platform could integrate a database of current employees this would streamline part of my expense reporting process.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic service, even better customer support

Publié le 15/09/2016

Nexonia is a fantastic app that is very straight forward and easy to use. The ability to due expense reports on the road is huge.

Avantages

Quick, easy, straight forward process and UI.

Inconvénients

The Web version of the reports, when approving reports, often has the dollar value of the report off the edge of the window. I need reduce the browser resolution from 100% to something smaller to see the entire line in the view.

Philip

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nexonia Expenses simplify my work life

Publié le 15/09/2016

I've now got into the habit of doing my expenses daily as the mobile app is so easy and straight to use. It's saved me so much time allowing me to be more available for my clients.

Avantages

It's so easy and straight to use, I can almost do my expenses in my sleep

Inconvénients

The only issue is the available on my phone when I have to delete stuff so I can take a photo of the expense receipt. However to be clear that's not a criticism of the software but the hardware I'm using .

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nexonia Expense reports review by Rebecca Shi

Publié le 22/09/2016

The Nexonia expense report system is user friendly, effective and efficient. The adding transation and copy previous function makes it easy to submit the work related expense as well as keep a record for the end user.

The customer service is excellent too. I was requesting some training videos for managers in our organization. Nexonia training team customize three videos for us and it is highly appreciated.

rick
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Saving time with Nexonia Expense Reports

Publié le 15/09/2016

Intuitive! I travel weekly to/from different clients. On a weekly basis I'm required to submit expense reports detailing travel related expenses Airlines, Car rental, hotels and restaurant receipts. The ability to download receipts from the different vendors and attach them to my expense report affords me the opportunity of being able to electronically submit my expense reports from my hotel room or airport between flights saving time which translates to increased quality time with my family during weekends.

Inconvénients

not able to reject/edit an expense once it has been submitted and before it has been approved.

Hemant

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good tool used to generate the expense reports

Publié le 09/05/2018

Avantages

This tool is very good as it reduces the paperwork. Earlier our company used to do everything on paper but now we have moved to this tool. A great paper saving utility. The work speed got increased. Easy to operate.

Inconvénients

The format of the receipts can be improved as the size is very small and is not user-friendly. Rest of this things are good in this tool.

Augusto

Good application

Publié le 15/09/2016

Love mobile application, use it every day. In my experience it the perfect way to quickly set your expenses.

Avantages

I like the mobile application they way you can just take a photo.

Inconvénients

sometimes it is very slow

Christopher

Easy to Use

Publié le 15/09/2016

Easy to use software; expense items load and synch quickly; very user friendly. App is responsive and can be used by even novice to the software.

Avantages

user friendly software; easy to navigate; has everything we need

all pros

Ania
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Amazing Product, excellent support

Publié le 19/11/2019

Avantages

Love that this product makes creating expenses super easy.

Inconvénients

I would not change anything about this product.