Avis clients sur Nexonia Expenses

Nexonia Expenses

Des clients ravis. Des intégrations imbattables.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

645 avis

Thierry
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

utilisateur occasionnel

Publié le 22/06/2020

Avantages

Je l'utilise seulement une fois par moi mais c'est assez rapide car assez intuitif pour ma part.

Inconvénients

Pour ma part je ne vois pas d'amélioration a faire.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent expense management software. Versitile.

Publié le 15/05/2018

I work internationally in developing countries. This software allows me to capture any expense and attach it to a report. The report is then updated once I have internet. Once I return to the office all the receipts are attached to a report and the final review goes super fast so that I can submit right away. Keeping multiple receipts and then scanning and doing the report at one time upon returning is so difficult remembering details a week or two later. With the software and phone app you can stay day to day current and safe a whole lot of time!

Avantages

Once the business sets up the structure it is easy to use. Update with out problem with WiFi connection. Phone app is easy to navigate and use. Phone app and desktop work together well.
Great archive of past expenses. Able to load credit cards and other forms of payment for synchronizing and tracking.

Inconvénients

Moving and managing receipts can be a challenge.
Deleting receipts can be a pain. If they a linked to something and it is the incorrect report it can be difficult to get rid of the receipt. Likely user error.

• Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Money Saver

Publié le 08/05/2019

I have been using this app for almost 3 years and it helped me a lot in saving and reporting the expenses. As it is compatible working with Android's which is very helpful as the accounts and finance teams require these tools to make the work easier for them, and i would recommend to organizations and corporate to use the same if i am given a chance to.

Avantages

The most i like is that i can use the software through my mobile and i reach out for my mobile whenever i make any expense or any expense is made in the organization as well as personally. When corporate management expense policies are strict people are relying on the app very much to control or to report the same which helps the management to come to a conclusion. This can also be integrated with credit cards and other CRMS and tools to keep a track of the expense. Busy finance and accounting leaders will definitely need this.

Inconvénients

The least i like is that the tool must be in a way that it can be integrated in as much as CRM's used by the corporate and a bit unsteady during poor receipt of internet connectivity

Amy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Can't get in touch with billing team

Publié le 19/09/2023

Avantages

It works, but difficult to figure out and make any changes without talking to a representative.

Inconvénients

I switched over to automatic billing with Emburse Nexonia when they set up their new billing platform in May. They triple charged me and I have been trying to get in touch with them since then to resolve this issue. The only way to get in touch is through a billing form- which I have submitted several times. When I speak to someone from customer service, they cant' give me any billing info and haven't been able to get me in touch with anyone to review these charges from 4 months ago. This is unacceptable that I can't get the money back that was overcharged - especially since we are a small non-profit where every amount counts when we are trying to do good programs.

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Gets the Job Done, but could improve user experience.

Publié le 13/12/2018

Avantages

From the perspective of submitting expenses, it gets the job done and it is fairly easy to get into a flow of submitting them quickly and effectively. There are fields for all relevant information and it is fast to get expenses done.

Inconvénients

There are some things from a design/workflow standpoint that could improve. Line items (expenses) can look cluttered and some of the buttons on the page are a bit redundant. Overall could use a bit of a redesign to make it easier to use. it is difficult to look up past expenses (unless you make a massive export). I wish you could upload multiple receipts at once for an expense.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Easy to Use Accurate Timesheet SW

Publié le 18/06/2020

Avantages

Product is seamless to learn to use. When starting a new job it's a huge stress relief that I didn't have to reach out to someone a bunch of times to understand how to log time (like I did in my last job).

Inconvénients

The only thing is that the software is a little bit out-dated. On both the desk-top version and the mobile, when selecting this-weeks hours I find sometimes there is a button with an arrow instead of an actual CTA/ explicitly saying what the button does is my preference. But overall I still love the tool.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Used for expenses in office and during frequent work travel

Publié le 09/08/2018

Nexonia has made expensing significantly easier than the previous process of saving receipts and manually handing them in.

Avantages

This product greatly reduces the hassles associated with expensing, allowing you to immediately take a picture of the receipt and book the expense. The app is pretty centralized, with the ability to call Ubers and calculate tips in it as well.

Inconvénients

No major complaints - experience occasional issues with it's link to the camera where it crashes upon opening, but in terms of functionality it covers all the requirements for expensing.

Archit
Archit
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Nexonia Expense Reports Review

Publié le 14/12/2019

Overall a positive experience but not something mind blowing. This is a good software & if team behind it keeps updating from time to time, It can give good competition to established names.

Avantages

It is easy to use and can be handled without much training. Can be used on phone as well so handy & ready to go. Is not very complex and process can be handled effectively.

Inconvénients

New features should be added. Some more functionalities are required to make it at par with other alternatives in the market.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nexonia is a breath of fresh air for a corporate application, it's well-designed and easy to...

Publié le 12/07/2018

Avantages

I like that it's intuitive to use and is flexible for uploading images, docs, etc... I also get daily emails telling me where my expenses are at, which is nice.

Inconvénients

Most of what is hard to use has to do with how my company setup categories etc... it would be nice if there was required instructional text on what categories to use as an end user. Right now I just ask accounting :D.

• Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Friendly User

Publié le 18/06/2020

Easy to use it.

Easy to use it.

Avantages

All Menu Ease of use to filling information.

Inconvénients

Mobile App functionality not similar like PC.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nexonia makes travel reimbursement so, so easy.

Publié le 23/06/2020

The app has made reporting expenses so simple and clean. Plus, it's easy to reference past reports.

Avantages

As a frequent traveler without a company card, I love Nexonia reporting. I can add items with or without an internet connection, snap pictures as I acquire them, and submit everything cleanly.

Inconvénients

I'm itching for a batch-edit feature, but otherwise, the app has everything I've ever wanted in an expense reporting software.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

HORRENDOUS SERVICE THEY DO NOT RESPOND and OVERCHARGE WITH BILLING ERRORS

Publié le 20/04/2023

Worst customer service. I have been trying to resolve a billing issue for 6 months where they overcharged us. You CANNOT speak to a human being. No one has responded to me.

Avantages

The product is fine but their non-existent customer service more than offsets that benefit.

Inconvénients

Customer service in response to over charging. They still have not responded to query and resolution of overcharging that occurred six months ago. At best its terrible customer service, at worst its fraudulent.

Alternatives envisagées

SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Nexonia Expenses

It integrated with Sage Intacct. In hindsight, I would have sooner undergone dealing with integration of SAP concur than having to try to resolve a billing issue with Nexonia, which has still not been responded to in over 6 months. ZERO RESPONSE, ZERO FOLLOW UP
Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Rebecca's Review

Publié le 15/09/2016

I manage my departments finances through this program. It is very easy to use once you learn how. I love how each person can send their receipts directly to Nexonia!

Avantages

I like how this software allows each person to send their receipt directly to Nexonia and the current months report. I love how easy it is to see who has what card transactions and create an entry from that or you can go to the receipt and link it to a card transaction to create the entry.

Inconvénients

I don't like how long it takes for each transaction to reach the Nexonia software. I can get the product and receipt before the transaction even reaches the Nexonia software. Although I don't believe that this is solely Nexonia's fault. The other thing that I would change is the linking of receipts to transactions, once the receipt is linked it would be nice if it was completely removed from the receipts list, although if you have two transactions with one receipt you need to link them both (the two transactions) to the same receipt, so you would have to send the same receipt to Nexonia twice, so I can understand why it is the way it is.

Afton

Nexonia Makes Expenses a Breeze

Publié le 15/09/2016

Over the last three years, Nexonia has taken us from a company relying on paper reconciliations to a fully-automated paperless system. It's incredibly easy to set up reporting structures, approve and edit expenses, and keep accurate receipt records. Additionally, Nexonia integrates with QuickBooks Online so once expenses are approved, getting them into QuickBooks is just a click of the button.

Avantages

QBO integration. Ease of use. Everything is customizable so that you are always getting the information you need from employees regarding what the expense was for. Ability to code on the go with the app and save receipts for later makes this a great software for companies with employees who do a lot of traveling. Constant updates to the system fixing bugs and adding new features.

Inconvénients

Most of the things that bothered us about the software have been fixed over time - including coding multiple expenses at once and easier receipt capture.

Brook
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product with friendly user application

Publié le 15/09/2016

I've been using Nexonia for approximately 2 years and really enjoy how easy it has been to log expenses and categorize spending. The mobile phone applications have been extremely helpful in capturing needed receipts and categorically assigning expenses

-User friendly/intuitive
-Mobile phone application (receipt recording)

Inconvénients

-Navigating between expense reports can be a challenge
-Should consider adding a "default" setting so users can choose a default client/project when assigning expenses; too often I've assigned project expenses to the wrong client/project when a default setting would have been helpful

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Nexonia Expense Reporting Mobile App has dramatically simplified my weekly expense...

Publié le 27/07/2018

Nexonia Expense reporting saves me time and heartache by allowing me to submit my expenses as I incur them. I am able to quickly upload all work-related receipts and never have to worry about keeping track of a pile of printed receipts again.

Avantages

I love that this software has a fully integrated mobile app. I use it most often when I travel for work and am able to easily submit my expense report receipts in real time. This saves me so much time and effort as I no longer have to keep up with every receipt until the end of the week.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't love about this software is that it can be slightly tedious adding notes and comments to my expense reports. If I cover the cost of lunch for 5 people on my team, I have to manually type in each team members name. If the software platform could integrate a database of current employees this would streamline part of my expense reporting process.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic service, even better customer support

Publié le 15/09/2016

Nexonia is a fantastic app that is very straight forward and easy to use. The ability to due expense reports on the road is huge.

Avantages

Quick, easy, straight forward process and UI.

Inconvénients

The Web version of the reports, when approving reports, often has the dollar value of the report off the edge of the window. I need reduce the browser resolution from 100% to something smaller to see the entire line in the view.

Kenton
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good product but needs some refinement

Publié le 08/04/2021

It's a good overall product. We moved to Blackbaud's Expense Management because they are our Accounting system and it is automatically incorporated into that system. With Nexonia, we had to upload a file of transactions for the credit card and treat it as a Journal Entry - labor intensive.

Avantages

I love that it connects a live feed to our bank account and credit cards. I also like that the implementation team worked closely with us to create reports that could be uploaded into our accounting system.

Inconvénients

The credit card feed sometimes misses transactions and sometimes duplicates transactions. This means that we have to pay close attention to verify the feed against the card statement. I also don't like the way you have to link receipts to expenses. Viewing the receipts is not intuitive and they appear very small not easily allowing the user to be able to clearly identify the receipt. Posting to various departments is also challenging as it doesn't allow you to post to more than one during a session.

Joel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It Has Promise...

Publié le 15/09/2016

There are still some inconsistencies between the mobile and desktop versions of the product. When you upload a receipt, for example, to add to a report later, you can input a memo on what the receipt was for. When it comes time to link that receipt to a Credit Card expense, for example, the memo field never auto-populates with the information you've already entered. The most frustrating thing at this point, is the fact that it takes many days, and sometimes WEEKS, for my credit card transactions to be pulled into the application. For the past few months, we have had to contact support to have those transactions pushed through, so that I can submit my expenses to accounting on time. In this day and age, that shouldn't happen.

Avantages

Receipt capture with my phone is my favorite part; no more holding on to paper receipts.

Inconvénients

Card transactions are VERY slow to post to the application, which slows down our efforts to get expenses submitted to accounting on time.

Jaclyn
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

My experience with Nexonia

Publié le 15/09/2016

Overall this has been helpful software for our company. There are Cons listed below that hope will eventually be worked out.

Avantages

It keeps us pretty organized.

Inconvénients

I wish there was better search features. I also wish that I could tag expenses easier and with multiple tags, to be able to find them later. There are also issues when cropping receipts, usually I cannot. I also have issues when trying to print receipts on transactions that are sent to me for approval. They do not print correctly. Additionally, email notifications do not have enough information in them; I wish they included all the account codes and memo.

Hemant
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A good tool used to generate the expense reports

Publié le 09/05/2018

Avantages

This tool is very good as it reduces the paperwork. Earlier our company used to do everything on paper but now we have moved to this tool. A great paper saving utility. The work speed got increased. Easy to operate.

Inconvénients

The format of the receipts can be improved as the size is very small and is not user-friendly. Rest of this things are good in this tool.

Christopher

Easy to Use

Publié le 15/09/2016

Easy to use software; expense items load and synch quickly; very user friendly. App is responsive and can be used by even novice to the software.

Avantages

user friendly software; easy to navigate; has everything we need

all pros

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Nexonia Review

Publié le 15/09/2016

As someone who both submits and approves expense reports, I appreciate the ease of use this product offers. I can do everything from the mobile device app, including approve expenses (while viewing their receipts). What does this mean? My people get paid more quickly, and my to-do list is less cluttered.

Submitting reports is just as simple, capture the image of the receipt, categorize and submit; all without having to navigate out of the mobile app.

The desktop version is likewise very intuitive. With their drag-and-drop interface to attach receipt files, submitting expense reports is a breeze.

Avantages

The mobile functionality, and the ease of the desktop software

Inconvénients

When attaching a receipt from the mobile platform, linking a receipt is not as intuitive as it is on the desktop (though still quite easy).

Ivan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Smooth Process

Publié le 15/09/2016

Nexonia provides us a smooth process for documenting our times and expenses weekly. It is a very user friendly application both in the mobile and desktop versions.

Avantages

I prefer the mobile application Vs. the Desktop but I imagine it is a personal preference. Very user friendly in both regards.

Inconvénients

It can be challenging to document recurring expenses monthly - For example: I have a mobile hot spot monthly expenditure that doesn't require a new receipt every month - It would be nice to be able to pull up a saved expense and submit it as a new expense.

Emily

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Expense Reporting is great!

Publié le 15/09/2016

The online version of Nexonia Expense Reporting is great. You can link multiple credit cards so most items can be added automatically without having to manually enter each expense.