Keeper Password Manager

Gestion sécurisée des mots de passe et coffre-fort numérique

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

447 avis

Veronica
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Best Password Keeper!

Publié le 17/05/2020

Avantages

I have been using this app for at least 5 years, possibly longer. I pay the low-end fee, once per year. I didn't do that for the first couple years. I decided to pay though because I can now use it on ANY device and it transfers with me. We need to remember so many sites and passwords that it becomes a big headache! It has saved me soooo many times! I have made two folders for my two children and in them I have stored websites and passwords just for them. That has been so helpful!

Inconvénients

It has a function in which you can automatically be sent to save a new password for a new website/app. It would be nice so that you don't ever forget to save a password... it has never worked correctly for me. But, it doesn't bother me much.. Both Google and Samsung ask to save new passwords anyway, so they are backups..

Justin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good value but not exceptional

Publié le 17/02/2020

I have no reason to doubt Keeper from a security point of view, and it's serviceable from a usability point of view, so it's okay overall.

For it to become a truly exceptional tool, it would need to add the missing features that competitors have and tweak the UI a bit so that it's a bit more modern. (Like, can we get rid of the "Encryption Enabled" message? It's silly to think a password manager wouldn't use encryption in this day and age.)

Avantages

Keeper is reasonably priced compared to the competitors we considered. Unlike virtually all SaaS vendors, they publish detailed release notes for all of their component products, which is *super* nice. (I just wish they included RSS feeds with those release notes so I didn't have to make my own...)

Keeper is compatible with many different platforms, including Linux (Keeper desktop) and Safari (Keeper browser extension). A lot of competitors couldn't give a whit about products like Linux and Safari.

Inconvénients

It's been years since we signed up with Keeper, but it still has some fairly basic limitations that it needs to overcome. For instance, in shared folders, it'd be nice to have separate sharing settings for subfolders.

The UI as a whole is just not as refined as something like 1Password.

Alternatives envisagées

1Password et LastPass

Pourquoi choisir Keeper Password Manager

LastPass was acquired by LogMeIn, which is kind of notorious for huge price hikes.

Logiciel antérieur

LastPass

Pourquoi passer à Keeper Password Manager

It was mainly based on price and product compatibility.
Ulrich
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Gook, but....

Publié le 06/04/2020

Good with weaknesses

- Easy to use
- Accessable from everywhere
- Enough security but not to complicated

-Bugs: With Chrome the admin interface cannot be accessed
- Poor support, does not help at all
- Complicated support

Briann
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Keeper for Business is a great password keeper

Publié le 06/10/2020

Overall my experience with Keeper for business has been a good one, I'm getting more used to it everyday.

Avantages

What I like most of the software is it's ease of use. The GUI is very well laid out and intuitive; most other password managers are very basic and Keeper definitely looks the part of a profession software.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Keeper are two things; First, the search function could use some work, it's very clunky and often makes finding what you're searching for a pain. Also the load times when first opening the software are long.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is the only password manager I like on mobile.

Publié le 03/07/2018

This is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.

Avantages

Keeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.

Inconvénients

Speaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeper is convenient, easy to use!

Publié le 29/12/2017

I have been so pleased with the app and I was skeptical at first! My husband said I should use it and I was not sure that I wanted to put so much information there. Once I tried it, I was sold!

Avantages

I love that I only have to remember one password! I use the app daily to access all sorts of personal information...not only passwords. I love that there are fields for URLs and notes. I keep very sensitive information in Keeper and I don't worry about the security issue. I use the app on my phone and on my laptop and I can access it anywhere! I have been using Keeper for 4 years and I have every intention of continuing!

Toni
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great, Secure, Easy-to-Use Password Keeper.

Publié le 02/11/2017

Avantages

Keeper has such an easy, intuitive user interface. I have tried many products but have found this the easiest (an therefore one that I actually use on a daily basis). I also like that I can keep other information about each account. Made it really easy to contact all my creditors when I lost my wallet a few years ago.

Inconvénients

Keeper needs to make it easier to contact (and get answers from) customer service. They need to provide a live chat or phone number so users can avoid wasting their time looking through lists of topics or doing unproductive topic searches.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easiest way to keep track of all of your passwords and other important information

Publié le 12/04/2018

This is the best and easiest password protection "keeper" out there!

Avantages

This software is so easy to use and comes with military grade encryption, so that, you never have to worry about your passwords getting stolen. Anyone working for a company that requires multiple passwords or just to keep track of your personal log ins, I would highly recommend this program!

Inconvénients

I have none. They have really made this as easy as can be. Whether you are using the computer to log in or your mobile device, your passwords are always there.

Bob

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeper has been a lifesaver!

Publié le 20/01/2018

Avantages

My wife and I have been users of Keeper for several years. We began as free users and eventually because of its security, we upgraded to the family plan and both of us use it extensively. It has been a life-saver by keeping our passwords secure. The support staff has been terrific as well.

Inconvénients

If I had one thing I am dissatisfied with, it would be that it only allows so many attempts to login before it locks you out. We have been very careful with remembering our login.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Time saver

Publié le 13/09/2016

I use this app 20+ times a day. It has "KeeperFill" so I can set a ridiculously hard password and with my fingerprint it will populate the information for me. Works on pretty much everything. You enable it in the phone and it launches like a keyboard to put in your username and password. I use sites and apps that require you to change passwords every 30 days so it saves my rear.

Avantages

Filling in info for you.
Can generate hard passwords for you if you wish.
Low cost.

Inconvénients

Most apps are compatible, however I've had 1 or 2 that had trouble.

Dennis
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Decent Enterprise Password Manager

Publié le 03/05/2020

We hoped to get users to adopt using keeper, but have had pretty poor overall adoption. Early on, there were some bugs in the browser integration that caused user headaches, and Keeper developed a reputation in our org of being a problem, not solution. Average user thinks storing passwords on the web is insecure, and people make crazy arguments as to why they do not want to use a PW manager. Short of an edict that it must be used, adoption has been our major issue.

The IT team users Keeper, and we are happy with daily use.

We have had pretty good support from Keeper when problems have come up. Most issues were getting the Connection to Azure working (documentation was not up to date, the Azure Web site had been modified). Migration between versions was another big issue when some users lost access to their vaults.

In short, this is a good tool, but we have not gotten the business value we had hoped for due to poor adoption.

Avantages

Keeper is pretty easy to use.

Support is pretty good.

Security model is good.

Azure / AD Integration

Admin console shows good stats on adoption rate and usage.

Inconvénients

Ability to import from 1 password is very limited. Instructions are poor, and relies on CSV and CSV grooming to get an import to at best partly work. As a long time 1password user, having to manually update every entry, and recreate the OTP was way more difficult than it should have been.

One of the Keeper upgrades broke access to a number of vaults, and correcting this was a wasted day of my life. Azure integration stopped working right for these account, had to get them setup again with a Master Password. Seems like the upgrade was poorly on inadequately tested.

The need to have a VM dedicated to connect Azure to Keeper- drop this. Other integrations with Azure do not require an on premises VM. Why is this integration not hosted on a Keeper Server?

Security audit has no filtering between personal and shared entries. Cannot add columns to audit results, and cannot limit audit to a single vault/folder.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

Publié le 06/11/2017

I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Avantages

Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver
Seamless integration and syncing between devices
I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Grietz
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeping your information safe!

Publié le 08/06/2021

I really love the product and I recommend this to my colleagues. I even helped in the implementation of this application company-wide. Before, we were using it for the management level, but now, it is now used in all levels promoting data security and protecting client's data by providing masked logins to operation staff.

Avantages

I love that it has the ability to set the access of a user and apply privacy screen. I also love the Breachwatch function that alerts us if there are passwords that are weak and those that need updating.

Inconvénients

It's not that I like it least but I would love it if it's cheaper so it's available to anyone. Pricing.

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Love Keeper for Business

Publié le 15/12/2019

It makes all my password needs safe and secure and helps me be certain that my business is not threatened by unwanted hackers. I generally use a 16 character password and I've never experienced a hacker breaking one of my passwords. My business is password safe!

Avantages

It's easy to work, saves lots of time looking up passwords, keeps my passwords secure from hackers, makes it easy to assign a password to a given site, makes it easy to insert my password into a site, and the cost to use it on all my devices is a true bargain.

Inconvénients

At times, within certain programs or sites, the automatic entry feature doesn't initiate. In those instances it is a bit of a hassle to open the Keeper program and copy and paste the password, but fortunately this is more the exception than the rule.

Kay
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review of Product

Publié le 17/05/2020

Overall our experience with Keeper has been great and was a programme that I have recommended to many people. However that good experience has been diminished by the change that came through with a version update that took away the ability to share individual records that moved the folder as well.

Avantages

Protection, ease of use, ability to share records with my account managers in the business and the price was good

Inconvénients

The process of sharing specific customer records has changed and is now much more difficult to do. The ability to share individual records with a folder was one of the features that I really liked about Keeper. Now that the folders don't go across with a record means that the process is quite labour intensive now. I don't want to have to share a folder as there may be passwords in there that the Account Manager doesn't need access to but this is now the only way to share records with a folder

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

Publié le 18/09/2016

After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.

Avantages

Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver.
Creates complex passwords for you if you want.
Safe and secure.
Syncs across all devices.

Inconvénients

The free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.

Jeanine
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Love this App

Publié le 06/10/2019

I am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!

Avantages

This app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!

Inconvénients

I have absolutely no complaints or negative comments

Andrea

Great Application

Publié le 17/07/2020

Avantages

I've been using Keeper since 2017 and I love it... everything in my control... everything in mobile app and chrome extention!

It's easy, simple, fast, secure and powerful!

Inconvénients

No cons! No price cons, no functionalties cons, no support cons!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I juse keeper to store my passwords

Publié le 24/05/2018

Avantages

Keeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.

Inconvénients

the interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family

Publié le 18/05/2017

My whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.

Avantages

Ease of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best app I've ever used. Updates keep the app clean and fresh

Publié le 03/08/2018

Avantages

easy to use and secure. Tried a few of these apps before sticking with Keeper. Multiple users is perfect. I use Keeper on every device I own. Can't tell you how handy that has been when your on your cell and using an Ipad to look up an account number instead of searching on the phone

Inconvénients

wish Keeper would expand library to include contacts including notes/files and a live address that jumps to "maps"

Eg; Because I work solely out of town, I keep my health card number in Keeper. In another app, I keep my medical history and in another I keep a picture of my health card in case I misplace it while on the road.

SARA

Indespensible

Publié le 01/03/2019

Avantages

Once you get everything set up, it's effortless to maintain and to make sure that you have all of your passwords when you need them. It seems like every time you turn around you have to put a new password and or change a password on all of the different places that you visit on the on the internet. Plus, you can put it on multiple platforms and your partners, or other work associates can also have access to the password when it's been changed.

Inconvénients

Nothing. It's been easy. In fact, chilling out this reviews been the hardest part of keeper security .

LOVE Keeper!

Publié le 23/06/2017

Avantages

I started using Keeper almost 3 years ago, after my password (you know, the one I used for everything online) was compromised. Someone used it to gain access to my Amazon account and it was a nightmare dealing with customer support to regain control of my own account. Keeper has made my online presence safe and secure. I'm no longer panicking at 2am that someone is going to hack my accounts - the peace of mind is worth every penny.

Inconvénients

Nothing really! Sometimes the app is wonky and doesn't autofill but that is easily resolved by closing it and relaunching. This is rare!

Lynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great So Far

Publié le 23/07/2021

Dual Factor authentication
Active Directory integration is an absolute plus
Adding sites and passwords is intuitive and simple
Great Customer service

Inconvénients

To be honest, so far I have not found any. The product thus far has been great. Our users love it, even our users that are not very tech savvy seem to like it.

Kenneth

Password Protector

Publié le 20/04/2020

Excellent. Mandatory in this day and age. Must have program for individual or company.

Avantages

The security, ease of use and the ability to add users and share or not share records works very well for our company. I have used this program for at least 9 years.

Inconvénients

The program tries to auto complete the passwords of all sites. I have difficulty is applying the rules as to when and where it will auto complete and log in.