178 avis
Dashlane Business

Dashlane Business

Gestionnaire de mots de passe et solution de gestion de l'accès en fonction des identités

4,5 /5 (178 avis)
88% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
178 avis
Thomas C.
Traduire en français

Lifesaver in daily business transactions. One caveat: Activating Dashlane on iPhone is clunky.

Publié le 10/10/2017

See my Dasjhlane review on Capterra

Avantages

It is a very powerful app. If you need a new password, Dashlane is your go-to app. It auto-generates very strong passwords, indicates the strength of the password, stores it very securely to be recalled at will. Dashlane automatically fills in your ID and password as soon as you enter a web page that demands your ID and password. Dashlane takes you through all the clutter and gets you to the landing page (amazingly easily). Dashlane does all the work. Dashlane really helps with problems with accessing a website. For example, I needed to access a state government website that I had accessed successfully many times before but it would not grant me access with Dashlane. I did not have to go through the usual routine of beating myself up for forgetting my password because I knew it was in Dashlane. After speaking with their tech support ("maybe you forgot your password" we will send you a new one in an email). I did not feel like going through that routine so I insisted I was right about my password. Turns out that something was down at their end when I tried to access the site and when that was fixed my original password worked. ) This routine has happened on many tech support calls and saved many cycles of wasted conversation time.
Coolness: I scanned down to the end of the page of this review where my name and email is entered automatically by Capterra (verification) and there is my Dashlane icon waiting in each window to be called on.

Inconvénients

I am so happy with Dashlane on my computer I increasingly began to need Dashlane on my iPhone. It may be me, but just accessing Dashlane was very involved and I could not get it to work like I could do with ease on my PC. I have had very polite support from Dashlane, at least three times over the last 6 months but I simply do not get the lack of smoothness of access on the iPhone versus the friction-free access with the app on my PC. I have had Dashlane 4 years and I use it heavily every day except on my iPhone. I am still mad about that. I need my iPhone Dashlane!

Alexa R.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Keeps my passwords secure without me having to try very hard

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was starting to become more concerned about privacy but didn't know where to begin. I literally kept my passwords in a note on my computer and reused them all the time...very bad behavior. It took a bit to get it set up properly and import & update all of my unsafe passwords, but once I got everything set up it has been a dream. Syncing passwords across all my devices saves me so much time and effort.

Avantages

I like that it helped whip me into shape with my bad password habits, calling me out on the repeats and insecure ones. It lets you paste & sync across devices with the paid version which is a total lifesaver. I've tried the sharing version too and it's the only password manager I have been able to get work for sharing. Not having to type or remember passwords is so helpful and it makes me feel far more secure that my passwords aren't too short, repeated everywhere, or left in an easily accessible note. It cured a lot of my bad security behaviors.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit glitchy sometimes, and a bit in your face asking to save things like credit card numbers and other autofill details. Sometimes it doesn't save a password or gets wonky and logs me out, or otherwise acts up. Some websites I have in keychain still show up, so it can be annoying trying to pick the Dashlane box with the keychain one over it--that's probably my fault and I just don't know how to disable keychain now.... I referred Dashlane to my boyfriend so I could share passwords, who is far less techy than me and spends a lot less time on the web, and he did not like it as much. He complained a lot about needing to pay for more passwords and syncing, and that the pop-ups drove him nuts. I was all-in when I started using it, so I guess that made a difference. If you aren't willing to do the initial setup work to get it set up right, you might not like it as much. Once it is set up it is great, but you have to get everything in there properly first.

Dewey B.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Good, But Lacking Compared To Competition

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 29/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We ended up only using Dashlane for about a week until we decided to switch to 1Password.

Avantages

My favorite feature of Dashlane is the ability to change all (or some) of your passwords at once. This is especially useful for a business that utilizes accounts that are accessed by multiple employees.

Inconvénients

There were a few caveats that made us stop using Dashlane. Firstly, there are no folders, making it hard to manage our 50+ different account passwords and impossible to share specific folders with different media departments. Also, the price is higher than the competition, which makes it a bit unappealing when compared to something like 1Password (especially because they don't offer any multi-user plans on their lower price tiers).

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Christos T.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Robust Password Manager

Publié le 13/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dashlane is one of the best Password Managers out there. Both the personal and the business accounts work very well and they offer the kind of security you'd expect from such a platform. Overall I suggest to try it.

Avantages

The chrome extension is very easy to use and adds a lot of functionality.

Inconvénients

At an admin level, it can get a bit complicated to manage access and transfer of password.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Miguel M.
Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

Meets our needs!

Publié le 04/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our overall experience is satisfactory. We know there is no perfect system out there but Dashlane vs the competition has the upper edge and have really thought things through. I do hope they continue to innovate and improve different features.

Avantages

Our organization has the Business Account with Dashlane and we love the control features that come with that. It's nice being able to control user account in the case that an employee leaves. We also like that a VPN option is available. Below are other pro's of using dashlane

- Love it's security features and multi-factor identification.
- Synchs with top web browsers
- Can create a business and personal passwords. In the case you leave, you can keep your personal passwords with you.
- Ability to check password health and identity checks to see if your passwords have been compromised
- Great for sharing passwords with other users and giving them controls when needed
- Pricing is very competitive and the best I would say (for all the features you can get)

Inconvénients

Below are our cons with the program

- For VPN users, you have to manually activate the VPN anytime you want use it. But thats like 99% of other companies out there that offer VPN.
- Can be glitchy at times, but less and less with time i have noticed. Maybe 1/70 times theres a subtle glitch but nothing too crazy.
- The interface application could look more modern and have better viewing formats for passwords.

Bobby K.
Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

An outstanding password manager

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18/07/2019

Avantages

I have used several password managers over the last decade and Dashlane is the best by far. The UI is attractive and it boasts tons of useful features. My favorite part is the VPN that comes included with a paid subscription. The mobile app is the best password manager app, too. It works flawlessly to fill in my passwords, personal information, and payment information.

Inconvénients

I have nothing negative to say about Dashlane.

Phil S.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
Traduire en français

You need a password manager and Dashlane is a great choice

Publié le 24/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We couldn't function with out using Dashlane for managing all our passwords. Until there is a better alternative for security than passwords, you need a password manager and Dashlane works well.

Avantages

It is great that we can share passwords between team members or groups of team members. We also have access to the passwords and login info on our mobile devices.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the Chrome plugin gets very slow and it seems that only a reboot will clear it up. There is no warning like high cpu use or anything. It just doesn't auto fill passwords anymore.

Tristan D.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Great for personal use

Publié le 18/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dashlane was great are the time that we purchased it, offering an affordable password manager that allowed sharing. But it failed to scale with us and deliver features that were promised so that we could grow as a business.

Avantages

Dashlane offered a low price point for personal password manager. It's great for individual use, but it struggles to scale.

Inconvénients

There are no integration points for businesses. No API is available, the Chrome experience is lacking, so users are forced to use desktop machines rather than something like a Chromebook.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Jack G.

Can't Live Without This Wonderful Software

Publié le 10/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dashlane has made life so much easier. With tons of online accounts all with separate passwords and different people needing to access different accounts, this software just made it all come together.

Avantages

Automatic login and sharing of passwords

Inconvénients

The only thing i didn't like was paying for it but in the end it's definitely worth it.

John C.
Secteur d'activité: E-learning
Traduire en français

The first line of defense in cyber security

Publié le 27/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I've been quite happy. It seems to be getting better as well. I will continue to use it and renew regularly

Avantages

I like the ability to generate strong passwords with ease, its ability to scan the dark web for any misuse, and autofill addresses and payment information - Securely.

Inconvénients

Sometimes passwords don't sync or I change a password and it doesnt update properly. It also can be a pain when say Safari and Dashlane want to autofill at the same time.

Traduire en français

Great tool to keep your passwords secure at one place

Publié le 19/05/2018

Avantages

This tool works great when you are dealing with lots of passwords on a daily basis.
It comes to a point where remembering all passwords you need to use every day becomes an impossible task. Noting them down on a document on your computer or on a post-it is definitely not the most secure solution and here's where Dashlane comes to save the day. You now only need to remember one password that will unlock all the other passwords that you save on Dashlane.
Once you have it open and running on your computer, it will help you auto-login as long as the password has been already saved there which means you don't even have to type anything.
The tool does not only serve as a password storage but can also help you with generating new strong ones when you need to create new ones.
As well as passwords, the tool also works with credit cards and with forms, so that you don't have to fill those details anymore, which can become a very tedious task. You can update the stored information at any point as needed.

Inconvénients

There are times when you have more than one credential for a given site and the tool might automatically sign you in with one of them that might not be the one you needed at that moment.
Specifically, I'm thinking test users on development tools.

Also, on given sites where there are fields to enter, the tool really does not know what they are for and tries to fill them in with the option it thinks is best, but that might not be the case. As an example, I'm referring to fields that serve as filters for a given list. Having something entered there is not ideal as you may not need to filter anything but the tool keeps trying to fill the field anyways, even when you keep deleting whatever Dashlane entered there.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Reliable password manager with secure notes and sharing

Publié le 23/03/2019

Avantages

Dashlane is a well-established and trustworthy password manager. It comes with convenient browser integration allowing to generate & save passwords of new accounts, as well as automatically logging-into existing ones. Other form fields are also filled based on your personal information.

Password security relies on a 'master' password, and optional two-factor authentication. Data is synchronized easily between devices (except on the free plan), with an encrypted backup stored on Dashlane's servers.

Beyond passwords, Dashlane can store all kinds of sensitive information such as identity documents, means of payment, bank accounts, software licenses, and other notes.

It is possible to share an account password with another Dashlane user, or even set an 'emergency contact' which may receive access to your passwords if requested, and after a delay without action on your part.

Among the newer features, the 'Identity Dashboard' summarizes password security, including insights on which accounts may be at risk due to security breaches. Related or reused passwords are highlighted for renewal.

Inconvénients

The autofill features sometimes have trouble detecting which field should receive which info, in which case the entry must be fixed manually.

On macOS (at least), the client often needs to be started again after rebooting the computer, otherwise no window would show.

Yagneshkumar P.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Dashlane Password Manager

Publié le 31/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The benefits for using Dashlane are just amazing the fact that all my passwords are stored in a secure fault that only i can get access to via a master password is amazing. Dashlane has password changes that notifies me if the passwords my are old and needs to be changed, with a single click it changes all password across all websites and sync with all devices. Moreover, Dashlane has very easy to ready UI and the features are straightforward to use nothing is confusing when using dashlane.

I would highly recommend users to use dashlane for business which is completely free to try out and no CC required.

Avantages

Dashlane is an amazing password manager that i use at my workplace, we have a login into a lot if web applications that require a strong password, so using dashlane i can log-in via a a single click. what i really like about dashlane is that is they a one month free trial to use, and thereafter an yearly subscription. Moreover, dashlane installing process is very quick, it supports all browsers as well as Edge, with the new update recently. Secondly, it requires a master password once you log into the application. Third, dashlane can stored credit cards, notes, receipts, and personal info so it is easier to use when going to websites, logging in, and making purchases. Lastly, dashlane offer quick customer support for any questions or comments, their customer reps are quit knowledgeable in the product and can assist with any issues right away.

Jason J.

Awesome Password Manager

Publié le 01/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really happy about Dashlane, I use it dozens of times a day on my Desktop as well as mobile devices. It is my "Go To" password manager and as previously mentioned I strongly recommend it to all of my clients.

Avantages

I've been using Dashlane for over 5 years. It is super simple to use and automated. I love the fact that it will autogenerate long, alpha-numeric passwords and automatically save and autofill when logging into websites. I recommend Dashlane to all of my clients so we can easily share a password when needed (for example setting up SAAS, websites, email, etc)

Inconvénients

When using the "Emergency Access" feature the list isn't sorted alphabetically for some reason. Very rarely use this option so it's not really a big deal.

Timothy T.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

The best among the competition

Publié le 23/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love this product and use it daily. If you aren't using a product like Dashlane or 1Password, you've likely already had your login stolen. If you're using the same logins for multiple sites, your identity is in the hands of someone else already, and potentially your credit card info.

Avantages

- Absolutely necessary product in the age we live in!
- Great integration with iOS! (recent update)
- Works great across platforms, including all browsers
- Lets you know when a site you use has been compromised
- Lets you automatically change passwords with 1 click (sort of)
- Safely manages your credit card info, and autofills shipping details
- Includes a notes area where you can securely save important notes/details

Inconvénients

- The one-click password changer works for some sites, but I end up needing to do it manually most of the time
- Sometimes (especially on mac) it doesn't always recognize that a login field is active, forcing me to refresh the page, or open the Mac app to activate the chrome extension, etc. This is a random bug an I'm not sure what is causing it. For the most part, though, it works well.
- I wish it included a file storage section, although you can use Mega.nz for encrypted storing of files if you need that.

Brad H.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Traduire en français

Generally Good password manager w/ some flaws

Publié le 15/07/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When you're running a small business you naturally use A LOT of different softwares. As a result it can be a challenge to remember how to access each of them all and keep them secure. Dashlane makes this relatively easy.

One huge benefit I've found from using Dashlane is that when you are a small startup, you can't afford to pay expensive per user up-sells that many Saas products charge. And often there is no definitive benefit for having multiple users. So the ability to share passwords with my partners saves us money and makes it easy to organize and share our passwords.

Dashlane also makes it easy to onboard new employees, as all of our software we use is all in one place. So you can browse through each piece of software upon on-boarding and determine the relevant platforms a new employee needs to be on-boarded to.

Avantages

Dashlane makes it pretty easy to save and share passwords for later and with co-workers. I like that they give the option to download a mac/windows app to easily go in and see/use your passwords. It's also helpful to be able to have a central location to manage all passwords. And price point is much better than many of the other password managers that are way overpriced.

Inconvénients

The Layout/overall user experience of Dashlane isn't my favorite. It can be hard to understand how passwords are shared and I often didn't share correctly or how I wanted to. And viewing your passwords isn't as intuitive/easy to organize as other password managers I've used, but Dashlane's about the best I've found for the value.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique
Traduire en français

manage your passwords with ease

Publié le 24/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

manages passwords and automatically logs you in. Even allows for multiple logins to the same site (which is useful on occassion). tAkes the stress and pain out of managing multiple passwords (I have over 200)

Avantages

I have over 200 passwords and like most tried using the same password (not a good idea) or keeping a written list (also a bad idea). Now I can choose a password and get prompted to ensure it's secure, or let Dashlane pick one for me. Either way, it's saved for auto-population for later use. No more remembering did I use upper case or lower case? Did I add numbers and symbols, etc.. This takes all the guess work out and ensures a secure password is used. It also provides reminders of how long you've used the password (and to change it if needed). and one of the best features is you can use it across multiple devices.....

Inconvénients

At times there have been some sync issues across devices, but this has been rare. It is frustrating when it happens, but fortunately it has only occurred a few times over a couple of years.

Secteur d'activité: Meubles
Traduire en français

Good password manager to simplify storage and sharing of sensitive information

Publié le 01/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Save and manage all of our passwords and credit cards

Avantages

I tried several different password managers before settling on Dashlane for our small marketing team. With so many vendors and site logins, it is a nightmare to try and keep all our account login information secure, much less remember it. Dashlane simplifies managing all of that information. It securely stores company and personal contact information, credit cards, receipts, and account login information behind a single master password. Access can be granted to team members on as-needed basis, and sharing passwords is made simple for admins. It has a built in strong password generator, and can auto-change passwords in bulk in case you want to lock out someone who had access or if you are afraid security has been compromised.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the app or the browser extension quit working, or won't offer to save my password. It also doesn't seem to work for desktop applications automatically, only websites and online forms. The pricing to me is also a little high, but it does save you a lot of time and security headaches.

Christopher W.
Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Passwords are hard

Publié le 19/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My staff has a difficult time with passwords due to complexity requirements and how often they need to be changed. Offering Dashlane gives them a single password to remember. It also allow for VPN when connecting to unsecure wi fi, particuarly at hotels when on business trips.

Avantages

The integration of Dashlane with iOS devices and the updates made by Apple make this the perfect companion for iOS devices. We are in an age where security of our personal and business information is paramount and creating secure passwords that aren't repeated can be daunting. Dashlane removes much of the problem with this. Additionally, being able to add passwords to non-internet accounts and storing payment information has been extremely valuable.

The VPN also help in my sense of security. So much Wi Fi and so little of it secure. I can feel safe when using my devices on Starbuck's public wi fi.

Inconvénients

There really aren't any cons that I have identified.

Michael S.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
Traduire en français

Dashlane Business--Handle all of your passwords, securely and with ease

Publié le 25/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have well over 100 passwords, and the era of "using one you can remember" is long over. In fact, you need "horrible" long passwords that cannot possibly be remembered. While there are other password managers out there, none is as good as Dashlane. Go ahead and try the others. You will choose Dashlane for sure.

Avantages

Works well in nearly all situations. That is, log-ins generally run without problems. Secure, and will sync your password data across all of your devices. Also provides notice of breaches, and if your established passwords are too "lame."

Inconvénients

Auto form-filling can be annoying in certain contexts. Best to first copy your new password to the clipboard, since under certain circumstances, Dashlane will not always remember it. You can use in conjunction with a free program such as Password Generator.

Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Cannot live without Dashlane

Publié le 23/08/2019

Avantages

I’ve been using Dashlane for 2 years now and I would not be able to browse the internet without it. All passwords are well stored on my MacBook, iPhone and any pc I use. I love the fact that they offer a free vpn service as well and the fact fact that you can designate a loved one to have access to all your passwords in case something happens to you.

Inconvénients

They have an Apple Watch option which I’m not sure how to use.

Scott J.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

This is the best and most secure password manager. Period.

Publié le 06/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Dashlane to securely store all of my passwords and to create very strong passwords for my accounts. The sync features also makes logging into my account across my devices easy.

Avantages

Dashlane is the best password manager out there. I've used several others, and I can confidently say Dashlane beats them all.
From the very neat and intuitive user interface to the ease of use, this software is just awesome.
The autofill option works like charm. That makes logging in very easy and painless.
Another wonderful feature is that it seamlessly syncs my passwords across all my devices, making them available in whatever platform I'm using.

Inconvénients

Aside the price, there's really nothing to complain about since I never expected such a wonderful software to come so cheap.

Tab D.
Secteur d'activité: Édition
Traduire en français

Quality encryption and Breach Alerts help make this the best password manager

Publié le 22/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves us from having to remember (and type) dozens of passwords.

Avantages

Quality encryption helps make this the best password manager...I especially like the Security Dashboard feature which alerts you when a company might have experienced a password breach so you can quickly change yours. (Often before the companies themselves privately notify us or alert the media.)

We use Dashlane on the web (on our Chromebooks), desktop, and Android phones. A great feature is their Emergency option which allows you to give anyone you select access to particular secure notes and/or passwords they might need if an emergency arises. (We operate in a hurrican prone area so this provides peace of mind.)

Inconvénients

I like the password changer, but it doesn't always work on every site so in those instances, you have to change them manually. Small complaint, but a valid one.

Hannah D.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Dashlane is amazing for password security

Publié le 17/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Dashlane is a password protection app that every business and individual should invest in. Virtual security is not something to take lightly and should be protected at all costs.

Avantages

Dashlane is a must-have for password security. You can store an unlimited number of passwords, snd add emails, security questions, and other notes to each password to make sure you have all the information in one spot. Dashlane also allows you to store secure documents and sync your passwords to your device so they auto-fill on your web browser when you log in.

Inconvénients

I had a hard time trying to initially set up two-factor authentication for Dashlane. They could make the process for that easier to find. Other than that, the software is foolproof.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
Traduire en français

Only mildly annoys me while getting the job done

Publié le 15/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My company pays for it but I'm not impressed.

Avantages

- it auto fills my log in and passwords
- will automatically generate strong passwords

Inconvénients

- For whatever reason, there does not appear to be an option to add choose the phone number you use to autofill forms. Sometimes I need people to contact my office number, sometimes my cell. Overall Dashlane's form autofill annoys me.

- Dashlane can be glitchy on certain websites. When this happens, I experience problems such as having to reload a page 20 bajillion times or turn dashlane off.

-Dashlane automatically signs me out of my account multiple times a week. I have no idea why. I am the sole user on my computer. It's pretty frustrating.

- I work at a consulting firm. We have numerous clients. Hence, I run into this specific issue with Sharepoint websites with similar set ups: Dashlane is unable to tell the difference between clients' Sharepoint login portals. I have to fight with Dashlane to turn it off, look up the password info for each client's Sharepoint portal and proceed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10