Rosy

Solution web de gestion de salon et de spa

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 142

Kevin M.

Rosy is my Assistant

Publié le 30/11/2021

I could operate without Rosy, but why would I do that? It makes my life easier and my clients love it. I have been a loyal user since 2009.

Avantages

I love the ease of use. The ongoing updates and added features. My clients love the ease of scheduling online and the confirmation system has made my life so much easier.

Inconvénients

I would love to see a “discount all” feature for retail instead of being forced to discount one item at a time.

Heidie J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Top notch customer service and product

Publié le 11/12/2020

Avantages

Their customer and price. Just a phone call away for any questions I have. I’ve never been on hold for more than a few minutes. Their price is affordable. Bring from Canada and buying American product I’m always needing worry about the cost after exchange.

Inconvénients

I can’t customize the taxes. I had to come up with a different way for it to work for me.

Kathy S.

Love Salon Runner

Publié le 01/12/2021

The staff at ROSY are amazing. Even though I have never met anyone personally, I feel like they are part of my work family. They are always positive, supportive and what I love and feel is super important if you don't know the answer, don't be afraid to say I don't know, but will find out the answer. They know the system and are not afraid to seek what they don't and are fantastic at followup.

Avantages

The system is as complex or basic as you choose. I find new employees can learn the system quickly, learning the basics and feeling comfortable with the system. I have done numerous trainings with ROSY staff on the system and our new employees. The staff are patient, gives the basics of the system, during the training, which allows new employees to feel confident with the system.

Inconvénients

Not all software systems are going to give you 100% of what you what. The team at ROSY are always willing to hear requests on what I would like, and give my suggestions to development. As a franchisor I would love to be able to pull monthly and quarterly reports and have them all on one sheet for analysis.

Jody N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's just OK

Publié le 28/09/2017

We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead of 15 so more customization to have schedule that fits the needs of your business. Also beef up the permissions, for example, the Staff are given certain permissions and we allow the staff to see each other's schedule so they can help set up for appointments accordingly, however, the staff would also like to view their tips for the day. But in the permissions for staff, you can do one or the other but not both. Why not? Finally, better reports for viewing staff productivities, I need to view 3 or more different reports to see Staff productivity. I would love to see a report that brings up all of the details for each staff member in one report only so team based pay or commission based pay could be monitored more accurately. This isn't a bad program but for me and our business, it's just OK. Hopefully Rosy can fix their IT issues so there are less interruptions. Thank you.

Avantages

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

Inconvénients

There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since.

Joe C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

Publié le 05/12/2016

I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff. The other software was in my option one of the worst, hacked together, poorly engineered PC apps with lousy online functionality and mediocre support. My client and I had talked about changing to a new platform and migrating to a new service. I did an extensive analysis of the top 20 salon apps. I kept coming back to Rosy. We had 2 or 3 phone calls with them about migrating and I was pleasantly surprised. Their staff was nice, expertly knowledgeable, located in the US, prompt, basically everything we could ask for. We signed up for service and it only took us about a week and we were able to make the do setup, migrate all our data, implement the workflows, test everything and get all the staff fully trained in one online session. It was like a miracle. It was smooth, incredibly easy and I could not have been happier. Now my client has been using Rosy for almost a year now. It's amazing! They never call me with problems. They rarely have support questions but when they do, they call Rosy because the support is so good. Personally, I don't want my client's competition to know about Rosy, but I think every salon should use it. It's fantastic! Thanks, Rosy!!!

Avantages

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

Inconvénients

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Mark S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software that continues to evolve!

Publié le 23/02/2017

I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming.
I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed too good to be true. I could get their top package. I met John Bertorelli at the Long Beach Hair show. He was running a demo, using his phone as a hot spot. Not only was it quick, but it seemed easy to use. He was great about answering all my questions. I became obsessed over the next 5 months with wanting to switch, but the software I was using was Mac only, and I could not export any data. I felt like I was being held hostage. The only data I could extract, was my Client list. The thought of inputting all of my inventory by hand seemed to be too much. finally I called support team and asked if they found a way to get the data out of my other software. He said not yet, but he had an idea. He said that if I could get my product companies to send me spread sheets with SKU, name, prices, and sizes, I could cut and paste them into a template, and he could transfer it into the system. You get a 30 day trial, and that seemed like enough time to get set up to go live with the switch. I'm so glad that I took the plunge. They are constantly adding more functionality, and features. When I started, The texts were limited to a 24 hour appointment reminder, and confirmations were done by email. Now confirmations are done by both text and email, and we now have over 80% of our confirmations done by the system, freeing my front desk staff to attend to our guests. They listen to input suggestions, and update frequently. Could not be happier with my choice.

Avantages

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

Inconvénients

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

Elizabeth N.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

Publié le 16/07/2018

The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

Avantages

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them.

I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy.

My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

Inconvénients

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

Publié le 12/07/2020

it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Avantages

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Inconvénients

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.

Trina S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes my salon management easy

Publié le 30/11/2021

Avantages

I love Rosy. I have been using this software since 2009. It helps me run my salon easily it is a very reliable and helpful tool.

Inconvénients

I love everything about this software. It’s easy to use and has amazing features.

Sandra R.

Nothing At this moment. That's all folks

Derek H.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This company sets itself above the rest with the best customer experience and service !!!

Publié le 11/10/2017

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues
2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this
3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc.
4. Built in marketing suite, no more need to pay extra for demandforce or some other add on companies marketing platform
5. Online Client Scheduling the best we have ever used; it has increased our online scheduling by 37%
6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us
7. Inventory Controls- automatic inventory ordering, no more counting bottles on the shelves
8. Mobile Web App- This is better than an app as it works on all devices and is free, it allows clients to book, check their accounts and shop all from the phone or tablet.
9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion
10. Product Reservations- clients can reserve products to buy when they get there and the system makes suggestions based on their service and when they should be out of their product.

Derek H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hands Down the Best Salon Software available!!!!

Publié le 21/02/2017

Our company has a huge number of clients that are salon owners using software. I can tell you that we see 3 to 4 software companies that are in most salons because they are market leaders. Our salon and spa business education systems rely on software that can get the job done. With that being said, we have become extremely excited over one platform which is constantly evolving and becoming our go to for our clients. We now recommend converting to this software to all of our clients. Now the golden question you ask is, Ok which one is it?

Our number 1 pick is Rosy Salon and Spa

Here is why we chose this software.

While many softwares have great features, we find they are lacking in other areas and Rosy Salon and Spa seems to have it all in a very affordable price. Here is a list of features that we love.

1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues

2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this

3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc.

6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us

9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion

11. Point of Sale with credit card integration

12. Booth Renter Management- this is a huge feature as they are the first to allow you to have multiple renters with their own account all tied in to your front desk. This will keep you legal with the IRS and independent contractor laws.

13. Memberships- This feature allows you to set up recurring memberships like a Gym and have the payments automatically sent to your salon and spa.

14. Is five star rated on the most trusted software evaluation site Top Salon Software for 2016 | Reviews to Find Software

Steve N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Had Rosy Salon Software for 3 different nail salons, never disapointed.

Publié le 12/04/2019

The system is great and they have a very responsive customer service line. Definitely the best salon software system I have had the past 20+ years of working in the nail salon industry. Would definitely recommend.

Avantages

It is incredibly flexible for almost near anything you can think of. Able to send text reminders, online scheduling, email, can add your own services, easily navigatable, can provide different kinds of reports that you need. Not only I am happy with it, but most of my clients are happy with it as well. We have also referred to some of our friends to use this software, they also love it. They also have a ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL that you can play and experiment with BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT. Great for new salon/spa type business to try.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the text messaging system texts the customer's appointment time based on their second or third service instead of the first service they have that day, but its a small minor detail that doesn't affect us too much.

Beth S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rosy is by far the best Salon / Beauty Industry Booking Software available today.

Publié le 18/07/2018

Avantages

Rosy provides a robust platform all delivered via the cloud thereby not necessitating any equip. purchases by clients. The platform includes, booking, marketing, eCommerce, reporting and sales transactions functionality. All of these functions are amazing. The reporting though stands out and allows our team to have a visibility into our business which previously was unavailable. This information allows our management to make more informed and timely business decisions. This allows our team to move forward and meet or exceed our business goals!

Inconvénients

As with all technology, there are always new features or changes which you would like to have in any platform. The Rosy management and customer support teams are very receptive to new ideas for the platform. However timing of any updates or new features must fit into a roadmap which sometimes doesn't allow the update to be made as quickly as you would like. This is normal though.

Karyn B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Awesome product!

Publié le 18/04/2017

Oh my goodness! This software rocks and has pretty much everything I need for my business. It is intuitive, easy to use and look at, you don't get nickel and dime for every extra, the extra marketing package is well worth the money (great client feedback, especially regarding text reminders), and customer support is always helpful.
The only two cons I've run into, and have mentioned to the support team, are that you have to print out a separate receipt and hand it to your customers to fill in the tip amount (which I feel is presumptuous and rude) and then print another for them to sign. In an industry that often, but not always involves gratuity, that just seems rather pressuring. The other is that there is no option to build in check out/cleanup time with appointments. There is a processing time option, but no way to add cleanup time without your clients thinking that their 60 min facial is now 75 minutes, like what their reminders tell them. Those are the only two downfalls I've found to date, but I can work around those issues until they are fixed.
I highly recommend Rosy! I don't have to log on and off every time I want to use the system, have it running on iPads and Macs and PC's with no issues or delays in processing or loading, and can also have clients securely store their cc info for future bookings, phone orders, and cancellation fees. I love Rosy!

Avantages

Everything! Easy to use, easy to program, easy to run from multiple devices in multiple locations, never have an issue signing on, POS system rocks. My life has been made so much easier with Rosy!

Inconvénients

Not a fan of handing clients a tip worksheet and then a separate receipt to sign for credit card payments, no way to build in cleanup/checkout times into services. Otherwise, that's it.

Lynn F.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easiest, most user friendly spa software out there!

Publié le 21/02/2017

I had come from a spa that used Millennium, and that was such a confusing program, and because it was installed into our mainframe, we had various problems and times when we were without service. It was also impossible to log in anywhere else without using a program such as GoToMyPC, and that was an additional expense. When I left to open up my own spa in 2013, I had done some research and the did a trial of Rosy. I was instantly sold. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Avantages

The ease of use, and the ability to login from home, my smart phone or tablet!

Inconvénients

There's not much I don't like but I wish there was a way to perform both a return and a new purchase in the same transaction.

Kimberly B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

For the most part, it's great!

Publié le 14/03/2017

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Avantages

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Inconvénients

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.

Rebekah L.

Excellent cloud based software

Publié le 21/02/2017

Rosy has all the features I was looking for when researching software for my salon. Online booking, email and text confirmations, cloud-based (no annoying updates), and plenty of reports for management. The price increases as you add stylists, which is nice when starting out small, you don't need to pay a ton up front. The customer service has been excellent and very prompt every time I have a question. I would definitely recommend this to other salons.

Text/email confirmations
Reports
Online booking
Cloud based

Inconvénients

Can't use same email with multiple clients (a pain for families)
Can't discount a service but still give full credit to the stylist for the service (i.e., salon-run promotions that shouldn't affect stylist commissions)

Mandy E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Love Rosy!

Publié le 21/02/2017

Rosy is such a great software. We wanted something that was cloud based and easy to use-and Rosy is! We switched from three different softwares before we found Rosy, and after using it for 5 minutes I knew this was the one. The stylists LOVE it because it's so user friendly and they didn't have to spend hours learning how to use it. They learned how to use it in 5 minutes! Customer support is amazing, they are always there to answer even the littlest of questions. They are always upgrading too, so Rosy gets even better all the time. We are a high end, fast paced salon and Rosy has been a lifesaver. We highly recommend it for your salon software!

Avantages

Easy to use. Has a variety of reports. Cloud based, you can access anywhere. Online booking. Customer support.

Inconvénients

No option to confirm through text message reminders. Wish you could customize payment options to add other ones for different coupons we offer.

Rebekah H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best salon software I have used

Publié le 21/02/2017

I have been a cosmetologist for 13 years and owned a salon for 11. I have used several different salon softwares and Rosy has by far been my favorite. It is very easy to use both from a desktop and mobile device. It allows me to track my stylists services and reports very easily, in return saving me time. The customer service is the best I have experienced not only in the software I have used but in general. They are very helpful whenever you need it. I love that my stylists can have as little or as much access to many different options with this program. I could go on about this program and have referred many other stylists to it also!

Avantages

How easy it is to use for anybody

Inconvénients

The way the credit card receipts print

Susan Y.

Convenient appointment booking

Publié le 05/02/2021

Rosy sends my clients a reminder of their appointment which cuts down the number of no shows that I have

Avantages

Before I used Rosy, i carried a bulky appointment book in my purse everywhere I went. I needed to be prepared to book appointments at all times. With Rosy all I need is my smart phone and the rosy app. Now I can carry any size purse. I like the convenience of the app

Inconvénients

I can’t say that I dislike anything about this software. They have thought of every option to fit my needs

Kimberly K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

If you're looking for support, look elsewhere

Publié le 24/11/2020

Overall, Rosy was a decent program which failed to truly fine tune it's core services before trying to add on a lot of other features.

Avantages

A very customizeable salon software system. Ability to change timing for different services and providers, and color coding options were nice but not overwhelming. Extensive reports. Great email marketing which included premade templates and easy way to select the custoemrs to receive the email campaign and tracking.

Inconvénients

Reports all pulled and displayed data differently. Some would add odd things into names like "new request" which made compiling data a pain as you had to clean up each report to match another to compare information. Customer support was close to nonexistant, and every problem you had was essentially "your fault, not the software" and more often than not resulted in a work around to do a basic task. Outdated appearance. Confusing menus for settings. Software was regularly nonresponsive or completely down for random amounts of time in the middle of the day. Terrible when your whole software is cloud based. Inventory was always a mess - not a perpetual system and if there was ever a time where your inventory dipped into the negatives due to an error, it would disregard that when receiving more inventory in the future through an order.

Zoey J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All that with a cherry on top!

Publié le 21/02/2017

Rosy Software has been such an amazing experience for my business. It is very user friendly on the front end, while giving me all of the numbers, reports, and inventory tracking on the back end. I thoroughly researched over a dozen salon and spa software options before picking Rosy. I can definitely say that it gives you "All that with a cherry on top!" Pick Rosy. You won't be disappointed!

Avantages

What's not to love. It's user friendly, easy to schedule with and run the right reports.

Inconvénients

I have had a few issues (using it in other browsers like IE and a couple inventory questions.) I would love it if there were simply youtube videos or videos to go along with the knowledge base. That would be a great improvement!

Jacob A.

We love Rosy

Publié le 28/02/2018

Avantages

Rosy is the lifeblood of our business (aside from staff, that is). It is dependable, and robust, and we love that we no longer have to worry about our Salon management software working, or about staff having a difficult time learning it. It is a must for all small salons and spas.

Inconvénients

My only complaint would be that the reporting is somewhat lacking. I wish there were more ways to view the data online, rather than having to export large data sets just to get at what I want.

Dustin N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Salon Management Software Available!

Publié le 21/02/2017

As a salon owner, Rosy salon management software does everything I need it to do. It makes running a salon so easy, we don't need to hire a receptionist. 80% of our clients are confirmed through email and text confirmations, so we dont even have to make the confirmation phone call! I highly recommend Rosy to any salon or spa.

Avantages

Online scheduling, email/text confirmations and all the reports I need

Inconvénients

i would love to have a time stamp on when tickets were closed out in the client appointment log.