OpsGenie

Service d'alerte et de gestion des incidents pour les équipes de devops

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

133 avis

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product for a competitive price.

Publié le 31/07/2018

We are a 24x7x365 provider of healthcare communications software and use OpsGenie to alert us to warnings or critical failures in our infrastructure. We are happy with the product and rely on it for a very critical part of our service.

Avantages

OpsGenie seems very intuitive and configuring integrations, and schedules is easy. Notifications work well and the app integrations such as Slack and the mobile application are very handy and increase productivity.

Inconvénients

Some of the mass-notification features are not easy to use and require a demonstration in order to leverage this feature.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Easy way to Oncall and Incident Management

Publié le 18/03/2021

We moved from pagerduty to opsgenie, it was easy to setup and get going. Working out well so far.

- Setting up is simple
- Lots of integrations available
- Role Based Access Control
- One can create good Dashboard
- Mobile App is very handy

Inconvénients

- Extracting information from the integration and showing it up in the alert is difficult to setup
- The user experience could be simplified but that is the case with all atlassian products

Prabhudatsinh

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

One stop solution

Publié le 01/08/2018

Overall we are happy and glad to recommend OpsGenie at any other organization.

Avantages

Opsgenie is one stop solution for our monitoring need . Adding Opsgenie reduces our manual and development effort very much. Systems are now easily manageable

Inconvénients

There are still some integration which needs development efforts i..e JIRA . I wish that can also be automated and one click away integration.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use, with great integrations and reporting

Publié le 08/08/2018

We've been really happy since we switched our alerting to OpsGenie. Our old app didn't give us the flexibility we needed to create the complex oncall schedules that we needed for our engineering org.

Avantages

It's easy to use, with integrations for all of our monitoring and messaging apps. The reporting around alert activity and agent performance is excellent. The team organization gives us great flexibility in how we set up our oncall and alert schedules.

Inconvénients

Some of the scheduling around teams can be counterintuitive. If you're not doing it all of the time, it can take a little hunting around to get the setup you want

• Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a tool that lets you easily organise your on-call team

Publié le 24/04/2019

So far so good, I've tested the call and sms alerts and they've worked as expected.

I'm excited to see how this benefits the team in the long run.

Avantages

For years we have been running an in house on call team, up until discovering opsegenie this was a very basic on-call rota with a shared mobile number

Opsgenie allows us to setup much more complex on-call rotas, with on call management and escalations, meaning alerts and on-call calls should rarely get missed.

While I've yet to fully integrate all core system alerts, it looks like it can integrate with pretty much everything.

The free tier seems extremely generous considering everything it offers

Inconvénients

It's going to be quite time consuming to setup alerts from everything you want to monitor, but that's not the fault of opsegenie

It took a little time to work out how to input the rota schedule for staff, this was down to me learning how to use the system, but I think the UI could be improved in that area to make it more clear

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

After looking at competing options, OpsGenie provided the best value overall

Publié le 19/12/2017

We went from having end users tell us systems were down, to proactively being alerted about critical issues. With the flood of alert emails coming in from every direction, it was just not feasible to respond to every email that chimes on your phone. OpsGenie allowed us to filter out the garbage and know that if my phone is ringing in the middle of the night, it's something worth being woken up for.

Avantages

Frankly, most of the products in this category do basically the same thing. OpsGenie's advantage is the cost, especially when you look at the co-marketing being done. OpsGenie and Solarwinds working together to replace Alert Central is a great example.

Inconvénients

The filtering can be a little complicated, but that is to be expected. Otherwise I don't have any complaints.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I use a daily to notify issues about my apps and works like a charm

1. easier to settings
2. availability (uptime)
3. the message of alert contains great elements

1. is very simple to setting teams, escalations and source notifications
2. reports is easier to use
3. integratetions

Inconvénients

1. the on call schedule isn´t easy in your first visit.
2. integrations with another apps need more docs o information

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

OpsGenie Review

Avantages

I love the ease of use with the OpsGenie dahsboard, as well as being able to receive immediate notifications on my mobile phone.

Inconvénients

No real dislikes -- the dashboard is a little overwhelming at first, but the feature set is great once you get used to the navigation.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent choice for managing notifications, monitoring, and escalations

Publié le 31/07/2018

We are using Ops Genie as the central point of management for application alerts, server monitoring, and website monitoring. It has allowed us to fine tune our policies to only send alerts that we deem as priority to the staff, and only within specific hours.
In the beginning we were generating far too many notifications based on the activity of alerts created from our applications and monitoring. The best feature is that with Ops Genie, we can modify incoming alerts to mute them based on very specific criteria. This means no changes are required to the applications reporting the notifications, it can all be managed from a central location.

Extremely easy to use.
Configuration options are clear and simple to setup, but extremely powerful.

We have setup a fairly complex set of policies and escalation schedules and it remains very simple to manage.

Inconvénients

So far it has met all my needs, no cons.

James

Nice affordable alternative to Pagerduty

Publié le 14/06/2018

Distributed support management for our small team.

Avantages

The economics of the platform fit our needs better than the alternatives. I like the ability to easily spread the responsibility of support across the team.

Inconvénients

The complexity of the interface is the biggest weakness that this solution has. Sometimes it requires a long time user to use a support ticket to figure out how to do something simple.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Good, almost great

Publié le 19/12/2017

Reliable Alerts monitoring from our application and infrastructure. Without it, we'd either be staring at monitors all night, or waiting for customers to call us and complain. Critical critical app for us.

Avantages

The scheduling, routing, and alerting of the alerts is spectacular. Really simple to use, really powerful.

Inconvénients

The new ui for alerts. Yes, its more flexible and exposes more functionalilty that was previously possible. But for 99% of the time its too, too much UI flexibility. When the house is on fire, I want to grab the fire estinguisher and go. Your ui slows me down. It just needs to let me select open, unacked, and closed alerts, SUPER SUPER easily and SUPER SUPER FAST.

Also, the Android app is often unusably slow. I can often boot up my laptop, login to our domain, unlock password manager, and login into the opsgenine website before the stupid app will actually display the alert. Terrible.

Andianne
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I'll know for sure that I receive my alert, using different channels

Publié le 19/12/2017

Fast acting on solving a problem before my customers notice it!

Avantages

It has many ways to notify me: push notification, SMS, Phone call, email. And I love the sum of integrations available, easy to set up and customize. It is a must have solution if you need to be sure that you get alerted when some of the services you offer have a problem and needs to respect the SLA. Long story short, you know when something goes wrong before your customer has a chance to notice the problem!

Inconvénients

The search is not finding the correct results sometimes. The phone calls keep coming even after the alert is acknowledged, sometimes I need to answer in order to stop the calls. And what I like the least is that I cannot bulk note and close all the alerts at the same time, it should be a button for that, when 50+ alerts need the same note and close action.

Xavier
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Switched from xMatters and not looking back!

Publié le 31/07/2018

Initial setup was a bit scary as I brought this in to replace xMatters at our company. I was being looked at heavily and I wanted to hit the mark, so the little issues seemed bigger to me. Within a few weeks not only did we conquer some of those setup issues but tweaked this tool to not just replace but give me and my company a lot more power, control, ease of use, etc than we ever had before while handling escalations, notifications to stakeholders, etc.

Avantages

Ease of use is the number one item. Some items during the initial setup can be rough or make it look like a total bust, however the engineers/developers here at OpsGenie will get through those and then it's been nothing but smooth sailing since. Started with wanting just a few feature improvements but ended up getting the full build we wanted in a perfect world.

Inconvénients

Initial setup was not very smooth, due to issues on both parties systems. I also do not really like the limits of how much you can do from your phone as an admin/manager, however they have a new phone application coming out very soon I've heard that remedies most of the limitations (until I see this myself, it's a con but soon to be another pro).

Mariano

• Support client

Great alert system, web, android app & operations

Avantages

It is a very solid infrastructure, not only the web app and the android app but the the phone call system, the sms and the mail services.
The groups and users admin is great! and all the scheduling is workings as you expect.

Inconvénients

Whenever you change your escalation group you have to reorder it. The new UI is not as intuitive as the classic.

RoophaShree

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This tool is really very helpful and easy to use.

Publié le 13/02/2018

From this software we are able to monitor all the below threshold level values and alerts get triggered automatically.

Avantages

This software can be used by anyone and it is very easy to use. The alerts that get triggered are all genuine alerts and for the alerts which are critical, the incidents get automatically created.

Inconvénients

Once we open any alert somewhere in between and again go back to open next alert it shows from the beginning wherein we have to again scroll down to search for the same alert.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for monitoring systems and escalations

Publié le 31/07/2018

It has proven to be useful many times. We also utilize the incoming call option, so people can call for live support and it will rotate through the agents to find someone who is available.

Avantages

It is a great tool because it allows you to escalate notifications so that if someone does not respond it will go to someone else. This allows for better support in an on call type of situation.

Inconvénients

I have not encountered any issues with the software. There is a slight learning curve to understand how everything works and how to configure it, but it was fairly straightforward. Their support is also very helpful if you run into any issues.

Great Service for Operations Alerts

Avantages

Vast list of different integrations available to connect with current tools being used in your environment.
Allows for extra logic to be placed after the alerts are created which provides flexibility in many areas.

Inconvénients

The ease of getting your users configured and ready to receive alerts is a little tricky to wrap your head around at first. After that, its smooth sailing.

Shivashankar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Ops-Genie is a great tool

Publié le 08/01/2018

Effective communication and timely information providing for critical issue resolution.

Avantages

Highly sensitive and express pace in communicating the person responsible for any issue. Features really takes you to the function in no time and effective in network for the operations and functions for critical incidents are addressed in a proper way.

Inconvénients

May be you can simplify the login procedure both in the system and mobile.
Reporting functions can be developed further and send out notifications on weekly/monthly basis, especially for MIM calls.

Biswajit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Its easier to manage our alerts and makes our Oncall life much better.

Publié le 20/12/2017

It helps us to manage our Oncall rotations and managing alerts in much easier way.

Avantages

i like the Opsgenie smartphone app. I personally use it on my iPhone. I like the options it has for all the alerts.

Inconvénients

May be the notifications settings.Nowadays i can't use the 'ack all' and 'close all' option. Any reason why its disabled for me. Earlier it used to work for me.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Support client

It is easy to edit, user-friendly and has amazing features of syncing up with communication...

Publié le 29/12/2017

Avantages

Sync-Up feature with other tools like Slack/Hipchat. I am a daily user and the navigation and search options are pretty attractive.

Inconvénients

The notes section can be made better, there is a notes button and then we see the notes. I think this can be improvised. Earlier, having used service-now, I am used to seeing notes in a better format.

Pui Yi
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Ops Genie for production support.

Publié le 03/08/2018

OpsGenie removes the need for a real person to monitor things. It gives the user a way to submit or bypass jobs, if everything is setup correctly.

Avantages

It can send notification in multiple methods - phone, email, text.

Inconvénients

The phone notification is so hard to understand. You just know something abended and you need to go logon and check it out.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We use OpsGenie to successfully monitor our servers all over the world

Publié le 29/12/2017

Avantages

It is easy to receive and acknowledge alerts or assign them to another person. The alert settings can be customized to override your phones do-not-disturb settings.

Inconvénients

Adding a new person to the on-call rotation can be a bit tricky, if you only want it to adjust schedules starting on a given date.

shankar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

nice tool for ops engineers

timely response

Avantages

Escalation rules and various integrations are one of the most valuable things. easy integration and user friendly ui and configuration can be done in mins.

Inconvénients

Additional integrations for microsoft VSTS tools creation will really help us to automate the incident orchestration process

Tobias
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Use it for all our on-call notifications in multiple teams

Publié le 04/01/2018

Ease of use and removing old overly complicated notification software stacks. The Opsgenie app is also nice to use at a glance to get a birds eye on what is going on, schedules and so on.

Avantages

We have not had any major outages or issues with the Opsgenie service or connectivity. It have been easy to setup and integrate for our environments in AWS.

Inconvénients

Filtering alarms is a bit clunky.
Integration with internal ldap functionality in the app is a bit weird with opening a website.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Best Work Management Tool

Publié le 03/04/2022

Avantages

Excellent Work Management, Great Incident Management and good time tracking feature.

Inconvénients

Pipeline issue occurs often, CD pipeline is not great and devops board drag and drop is not accurate.