264 avis

Kindful

Plateforme de collecte de fonds et base de données sur le cloud pour les organismes à but non lucratif.

4,5 /5 (264 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
264 avis
Nikki W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for a mid sized non-profit and amazing customer service

Publié le 17/12/2019

Overall, I love the ease of use of the software. My team isn't intimidated by it and are able to get on and navigate it well. Usually, if there is something that isn't easily available, the Kindful team will find a work around for the problem.

Avantages

I love the ease of use of this software. And when I don't know how to do something, their customer service team is always available to talk and will figure it out. Kindful's customer service is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of features that I think should be available but are not. However, I have found that no software has it all.

Jennifer B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

No regrets switching over to team Kindful!

Publié le 17/02/2021

Very glad we found Kindful. We have had tremendous support. Response times are consistently timely. Appreciate the opportunity to access trainings and webinars quite regularly. I feel that this program is one we can grow with. Kindful gives us access to data in a simplified format to easily view and share. Looking forward to what is next with Kindful.

Avantages

Affordable, user friendly for us and our donors. Really appreciate that it allows our donors access to their own accounts. Compatible with multiple other apps/tools - and constantly expanding the list.

Inconvénients

More access to some of the data. Appreciate that their are some information/options but they are only for viewing and not reporting. There are some aspects that are specific to our needs so understand how some requests aren't common enough to justify a change. There are times when there are asks and I will get a very vague answer - this is where a user group could be very beneficial. Those of us on the users side can share how they handle aspects of accounts, tricks and tips, or feedback from peers. I have participated in user groups in the past and gained a lot of relatable insight and views from all angles. Have Kindful reps be a part of the group so that they can take info back to enhance the user experience as well as comment on issues, ideas, or why something cannot be done/implemented. Great way to keep users invested in the progress of a good program!

Mark senyo A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Through kindful, we have raised funds to cover treatment & reintegration costs of over 100...

Publié le 07/07/2021

We were struggling to provide essential and proper care to poorer clients who could not cover the costs of their treatment, often resulting in premature discharge of clients needing additional care. Once we established our foundation to help raise funds for such cases, Kindful has been really great in helping us source donations, particularly from international benefactors. We are now able to reach a lot more of clients needing financial support than ever before.

Avantages

Unlike most fundraising platforms, Kindful provides very clear and concise pricing plans that do not conceal any hidden fees or fine-print clauses that trick clients out of funds raised. This is a very transparent process that allows us to be confident in the financial reporting of each campaign to our partners and donors without any impact on the trust they have in us. Also, Kindful makes the process of donation extremely easy by making contributions possible through multiple quick processing channels.

Inconvénients

Compared to other alternatives we tried, I find that their training resources are a little too narrow in focus. They could be broadened further to cover all other related elements of nonprofit management and financing.

Colleen I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

A clumsy, confusing attempt at a Donor CRM system

Publié le 13/08/2018

Avantages

It is better than the system we were using before, which was not a CRM platform. We have the capability to add notes and upload documents to a constituent's record. That's about it.

Inconvénients

Our problems with Kindful began with the data upload. Some of our batches were uploaded twice and the support team at Kindful could do nothing to rectify it. Once your data is into the system, it's a complete mess to view. It's organized in abstract boxes across the screen and difficult to filter for the info you need. We were excited that the platform integrated with MailChimp- but this has proven to be an awful integration. Kindful makes note of every time someone clicks on the email, so some records show as many as 20-30 actions for one sent email (apparently when users delete their emails in batches, this heightens the problem). Creating reports in Kindful is essentially impossible. Selecting your filters for output and view fields is difficult (a selection of check boxes organized alphabetically, not categorically). And once you finally create the awful report- you can save it, but can't go back and make any changes to the criteria you've set. So basically, start over. Then you might want to acknowledge your donors- good luck, because the merge fields are basic and dysfunctional, and the letters are ONLY generated as a PDF- so you can't edit them. Even the best of CRM systems doesn't get this perfect, and needs to offer editing capability. I also only learned the hard way that if you upload a gift manually, the system is going to automatically send an acknowledgement to that recipient unless you tell it otherwise. Overall- pay more for a slightly better system. Kindful is one of the cheapest on the market, and I can 100% see why.

Réponse de Bradley Traduire en français

Colleen, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take immense pride in providing software that makes donor management easier and provides meaningful insights into your donors. I want to start off by saying that I have reviewed your comments and suggestions with our support, onboarding and product teams as we do with all reviews and we will take all of your suggestions into consideration.

I do want to make sure I address a few of your comments directly:

As it pertains to the data our team helped you upload - It is important to understand that the quality of the data being uploaded is very important and that our team often works through duplication issues with many of our clients when they are bringing in data from multiple sources. It is common to initially have many duplicates. Your case was a bit more complex than many we see so we escalated the issue to our engineering team to have them help get everything deduped properly. However, I did see on August 1st that you had declined our offer for further help. Our team would love to help address any challenges you may be having here. If you’d like to reconsider our offer, please do not hesitate to reach out. We’re committed to ensuring that every new organization that joins Kindful starts with accurate data in our platform.

We are also so sorry to hear that you’re not finding value in our reporting and donor profiles. These are two areas that our clients rave about in Kindful. They love the ability to filter and report at a high level and also review in-depth data on individual donors and specific donor groups. I have asked Jared, your onboarding rep, to reach back out to see if we can provide any additional training around these features free of charge - As with any new system, there is a bit of a learning curve. We want to be sure you’re fully utilizing all of the features at your disposal and clarify any questions or concerns you may have.

As you continue to use Kindful we hope that you will find the tool as useful as so many of our organizations do, and just know that you can always reach our support team by phone or email during business hours to help you through any questions or concerns you have.

Kathleen (kitty) B.

A Blessing!

Publié le 19/04/2021

The integration with Classy, QuickBooks, and MailChimp has been life-changing and has definitely increased productivity. We paid for the additional support feature and that has been super helpful; allowing us time to gather questions and then meet every two weeks with our customer lead to discuss and troubleshoot.

Avantages

The all-in-one feature and how user-friendly the software is. Did I mention the integration was simple and overnight?

Inconvénients

The MailChimp tagging and integration is something to get used to but the support has been helpful.

Clay C.

Valuable Insights into Donor Care

Publié le 12/02/2021

Overall, I am happy with Kindful and the tools it provides my organization. It easy to use and my staff is not overwhelmed with using it. Their support team is top-notch and always able to help walk me through fixing an issue or answering a question.

Avantages

I value our donors and I want to know how best to care for them and followup. I like the ease of use in creating new transactions and the automated reports. I like the reporting capabilities and ease of getting the data I need to manage our organization. I like that my staff finds it easy to use.

Inconvénients

Entering a single new donor from a check takes additional steps to create the donor, then create the transaction. There is a batch tool that makes this process easier if entering multiple donations. There are some issues with reporting that make it difficult to pull everything I need. Most of these are one-off issues, but still important. I have not found the peer-to-peer tool easy enough to use where I feel confident that my donors would use it. I had to create a pdf to give to them to walk them through all the steps. I wish it had email and text message marketing built-in.

Gail T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally, a CRM for a small non-profit

Publié le 10/02/2021

The onboarding process went well, having a dedicated agent was great. The dedicated support is great--just remember it's business hours only. The records are being kept, I'm handling fewer checks, I can record checks into the system and at the end of the year there will be complete records that will greatly simplify the organization's tax return preparation.

Avantages

I like that it allows you to combine duplicate records for people easily. It does a great job of tracking income. It is so powerful on details it's going to take a while to get fully up to speed--you want this. I like that it's easy to embed links to different payments records to aid with bookkeeping.

Inconvénients

There is so much to it that using logic in its search tool is necessary. I think a little bit more of it could be assumptive. I wish there was a prompt at log in that there are pending duplicate records to check. It's challenging to set it up for a membership organization with multiple dues levels and different types of memberships, but we figured it out. I still have a ton to learn. It wasn't made clear that when I tied Kindful to Constant Contact that all the fields I had purged from the imported spreadsheets would get pulled back in. I will have to spend a lot of time going back in to clean that up.

Mohammed S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

a very personal touch to fundraising and donor management

Publié le 01/07/2021

Kindful has helped us manage our fundraising campaigns significantly better. The best part of working with Kindful is that it takes very little getting used to, and training new team members on how to integrate it optimally into their daily routines is not very complex.

Avantages

Kindful's payment processing tool works exceptionally well and provides all the security assurances that often have donors concerned about making payments online. Another favorite feature of mine is that multiple admins are allowed per campaign, making collaboration much more effective. Also being able to generate reports on each donor's lifetime of activity always adds a personal touch to our monthly and annual emails.

Inconvénients

Direct integration with major platforms and associated services is quite limited and can mostly only be achieved with third party facilitation. With confidentiality and trust being a very critical element in our relationships, the fewer the number of outlets with data on our operations, the better it would feel.

Emily O.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Valuable for small to mid-size nonprofits

Publié le 23/04/2021

Avantages

Kindful's best features are by far its user-friendly interface and their excellent support service. Their support team is always super helpful and quick to respond. The new chat feature is a great addition to an already great system.

Inconvénients

While it covers most of the bases, it is lacking some of the robustness you would get from something like the Blackbaud suite. While they do offer things like event registrations, they are very limited in scope and capabilities.

Mike L.

Good service

Publié le 17/02/2021

The people at Kindful have been exceptionally nice and helpful.

Avantages

Easier to use than eTapestry, and fairly easy to learn.

Inconvénients

Some of the online help articles are not very helpful or clear.

Sarah F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Love Kindful!

Publié le 17/02/2021

Awesome. Best of the best.

Avantages

It’s the Goldilocks of CRMs. Not too big and not too small. Support is amazing and to me, that’s the clincher. So many companies tell you how good they are until you purchase and then they disappear. Kindful has always been great. All of these systems are complex and require training of users as well as setup and maintenance, but Kindful makes it as painless as possible.

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a better way to test what recipients receive as acknowledgements. I feel like I could use them more often but I never feel 100% sure that I have it quite right.

Andrew H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Kindful: Simple for somethings, but not very flexible

Publié le 07/02/2020

In general it has been good in that it enabled us to take payments from donors and recurring payments and ACH payments. But I feel that we are struggling to get it working the way it should or to fully meet our needs.

Avantages

I really like the fact that Kindful has a clean interface and makes certain things really simple: e.g. running a campaign, accepting donations online, setting up automatic emails to thank people, etc.

Inconvénients

Somethings just seem much harder than they should be. e.g.

(1) designing reports to work the way you want them to. In most cases you have to export it to Excel and muck around with it there - even things like column ordering is non definable.

(2) Integration with Mailchimp for instance works, as long as you do it exactly as they want. For instance, Mailchimp sets users Country to "United States", Kindful sets it to "United States of America". So, guess what - the contacts will not sync to Mailchimp! I updated all the country names in Mailchimp and it still did not work. Advice from Kindful= perhaps don't collect that information!?

(3) Groups sound powerful (e.g. group all the people who live in a certain geographic area) BUT they are not dynamic. So you add a new user for that area and they don't end up in the group! Until you re-run the rules or manually add them to the group. This is super unhelpful - there definitely ought to be an auto-update option.

(4) When you set up groups based on a set of rules, you can't go back and edit the criteria for the selection. I don't think you can even see what the criteria was...??

It's frustrating because the software has lots of great features and it works hard to be simple. It's just that somethings don't work as well as you expect them to. I don't think that this is a trade off of functionality for simplicity's sake - it just seems lacking in places.

Tara O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

A Great Gift for a Growing Non-profit

Publié le 02/01/2020

Our donor retention has increased, our organization and capacity for communication has more than double. We love Kindful!

Avantages

When we decided to implement Kindful as our donor management and CRM software, we didn't realize the gift that we were giving ourselves as an organization. Kindful has allowed us to grow and scale in a way that wasn't possible before implementation. It has given us insight and helped us with donor retention. It has reduced our workload and made growth possible.

Inconvénients

It's such a powerful tool that it can be difficult to learn sometimes; however, compared to other tools out there, it's a beautiful interface with a much shorter learning curve.

Utilisateur vérifié

Customer Service and Powerful Updates make this an excellent CRM

Publié le 29/07/2019

We use Kindful for all our donor, sponsor and grant tracking. It has all the features of any of the competitors and has an aesthetically pleasing, easy to use interface. I love the follow up tasks option, which helps for good donors stewardship. It also recently has a Wealth Data option integrated into the software. We don't pay for the extra, but event with our minimal plan, we get a little information. It's been great for a smooth transition in staff, since it's easy to see donor giving history, relationships with other people/org, as well as contact histroy.

Avantages

The customer service is INSANE. It's timely and they will work with you until theyu find a solution. Even more, many issues I've had have been resolved when they do updates. They really listen to their customers and take their feedback into mind when doing updates.

Inconvénients

There are very limited options for customizing mail. It's a great option to be able to automatically send tax receipts, but I wish we could upload a custom header. You can upload your logo, but it appears small on the pdf.

David S.

• Support client

I use Kindful for our non-profit accounting and donor management (CRM)

Publié le 13/10/2017

Avantages

Kindful is designed to be part of - not the whole of - a CRM/fund accounting strategy. The upside of this is that you are not pigeonholed into one system forever - it is designed to play nicely with other programs/systems.

Once you go through the learning curve, the program is straightforward and easy to use. Customer support is fantastic for questions. I have to manually enter quite a few transactions, and it is much easier to do with Kindful than with Quickbooks. Automatic reports to my board of directors are fantastic. Also, for fund based accounting, this is much simpler to use than quickbooks - I do the math through kindful and my accountant does it through quickbooks - the information is automatically shared through the quickbooks integration. Zapier integration means you can get information in and out of kindful easily. Different price points for different organization sizes is key - a low cost entry point was a big deal for me.

Inconvénients

Not the most intuitive layout, so takes some time getting used to, but once you do it is a very powerful tool. Looks good on a desktop, but not on iphone display.

Integration with quickbooks is my main goal and is not perfect - numbers sync fine but sometimes followup is necessary to make sure the accounts/funds are credited properly.

Would love to see an integration with campaign monitor for emails and a better to-do/task sharing interface (like basecamp).

Hey David,

Thanks a million for the positive review! We're extremely grateful for the overwhelmingly positive comments you have about Kindful. Our main focus is being a platform that can connect to the services you need ¿ so it's a huge pat on our back to hear that you're able to use the QuickBooks and Zapier integrations to improve your accounting and database management.

We also appreciate the critical feedback. Improving the QuickBooks integration is on our radar, as well as improving mobile friendliness. It's also good to know how our customers prefer to use tasks/to-do's, so that feedback is huge as well.

Thanks again for the awesome review. It's very thorough and lets us in on the ways our customers are using Kindful. We're grateful to have you in the Kindful family! ¿¿

- Jared E

Brittany D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We use it daily and it is very user friendly. Even those of us who aren't tech-savvy can 'get...

Publié le 29/08/2017

More streamlined than our previous interface, more user friendly.

Avantages

I like the way everything is organized, Dashboard/Activities/Contacts... I like how reports can be automatic from the system straight to my email, daily. I like that once the credit card/ACH info is entered, we don't actually have access to those numbers, and helps with PCI compliance. When there is an issue, we email support and they respond promptly, within 24 hours, and are very friendly and very helpful. I love the size of Kindful, because I feel like they still take input from clients to improve their systems.

Inconvénients

When a donor makes a donation and pays for the transaction fee, you have to go in manually and split the transaction fee from the donation. On days that we have recurring transactions come out, it takes us an incredible amount of time for us to find and go through all the transactions to manually split the transaction fees from the donation itself. That is very time consuming. I personally call donors often, and there is a way to make a 'note' on the donor's profile, however, to access the last time I called, I would need to scroll through transactions to find the last note or go out and create a report. There should be a 'note book' that I can open and see all our correspondence, no matter if the call was in 2012 or today. (Both of which I have brought up with Kindful Support, and they know it's an issue we have with the software).

Hi, Brittany!

Thanks for such a great review. It sounds like you're getting a ton out of the software, and that really excites and energizes us. We love seeing our customers succeed!

I really appreciate what you had to say about the size of Kindful. We really want to be personable with our customers (which includes receiving and responding to feedback!), and it sounds like you've had that experience. I also wanted you to know we've also started rolling out phone support for all customers, so you can reach our nice folks during normal business hours at (888) 854-3230.

As for the transaction fee splitting and notes view, those are both great ideas that I'll pass along to our product designers. I'm hopeful we can work on those as future updates!

Thanks again for writing in. Talk to you soon,
- Jared

Catriona R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kindful has radically improved KBFPC's donor management

Avantages

Customer service is outstanding - I can often find my answers in the help menu, but when I don't the email response is almost immediate and very thoughtful & thorough.
There is little that I dislike about Kindful.
Support during start up was personalized and authentically interested in what my needs and questions were, I didn't ever feel that I was being pitched to.
It is quick and easy to set up and link with Stripe etc. Importing donor information from our previous system was very simple, but I felt that Kindful staff were ready to assist at every step if I needed.
Day-to-day I get just the right amount of updates in my email inbox. Payments and new donors are quick and easy to add. The dashboard is attractive and has very relevant information. Reports are easy to generate.
I have recommended Kindful to several other local agencies - and I found it myself from another local agency.
Price is right for a small non-profit, too.

Inconvénients

Pros FAR outweigh the cons!
Some of the features are not completely intuitive, especially the naming and categorization of them. Sometimes I have to click on several tabs to find the feature I was looking for.
Some of the "field" names do not function as I expect them to - but customer support assisted me in writing a query to fix them all at once. (it was not too problematic)
I don't love the formatting for snailmailers and acknowledgements - but I haven't spent a whole lot of time trying to tweak them. I print envelopes from Kindful, and export the list of acknowledgements and mail-merge that data into a document I prepared in Microsoft Office; again, not a big deal, but I had to figure out this work-around.

Hi, Catriona!

Thanks for writing such a glimmering review. It really brings us joy to see how much you've been able to benefit from Kindful's features. It sounds like your setup was really straightforward, you've had good experience with processing payments, adding contacts, and reporting, you feel good about the price, and all your needs have been answered by our support team. We are incredibly excited to hear that has been your experience. Hi-fives all around!

User-friendliness is always top-of-mind around here, as we strive to make Kindful as approachable as possible. Your comments about navigating, tabs, and fields have been passed on to our product designers, as well as the comments about letter and acknowledgement templates. I'm glad you discovered a bit of a workaround in the meantime, but we'll pass all those details along to improve some functionality there.

Thanks again for the feedback. We are always looking to improve!

Talk to you soon,
¿ Jared

Karen P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kindful is very user-friendly for a small, non-profit, non-technical staff.

Publié le 29/08/2017

Donor management and integration with other online tools is key for non-profit success. The support team is excellent in not only telling you what to do but explaining how it works within the system.

Avantages

The software is designed to serve the needs of non-profits. It has been developed to balance the needs of the daily user and the required reporting for a growing organization. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive. For the most part the functionality is very user-friendly and user training can be done in a short time.

Inconvénients

There is a gap in the donor management process. There is no automated process to move a contact through the Donor cycle which means manual updating through custom fields. The video instructions are good for explaining the benefits of specific features but they don't explain how to perform the tasks/process to get to the results promises.

Hi, Karen!

Thanks for writing a positive review! It thrills us that you've been able to take advantage of user-friendliness, and, in cases where you've needed help, have found it in our support team. We know not everything is perfectly intuitive, so it makes us happy to hear that when you've needed help, you've gotten it.

Your feedback about the donor cycle management is great. We preach the donor cycle to our customers all the time, as we firmly believe in using this method to fundraise. Making that process easier in our software is always coveted feedback. We also appreciate your critique on our videos. We're trying to ramp those up more in the future, and this feedback about what they're actually accomplishing will set us up really well in our future video efforts.

Thanks again for submitting this review and for being such a great person. Keep rockin' it!

Talk to you soon,
¿ Jared

Jordan M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Kindful has grown with us. This is huge for us, and they helped us get to the next level.

Publié le 06/11/2017

I've already recommended this software to many people. It is really easy to recommend to small organizations who are going from nothing to "online." However, there needs to be more development and automation with email marketing, in order for me to recommend this product for an already established (still smaller) organization. As a 1.2 M organization, we are ready for our next growth spurt.

Avantages

The user experience is wonderful. From good colors and layouts to ease of use, we have been able to use Kindful to get organized on the backend and jump-start our fundraising.

Inconvénients

The capabilities with email marketing and automation within groups, causes, campaigns, or forms have been a bit difficult for us. There are work-arounds, but we are hoping for more growth and potential in these areas.

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for writing such a great review! We pride ourselves in growing with our customers, so to hear that back from you is a huge pat on the back over here.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Kindful's interface and data management tools. Hopefully better organization is helping you segment and interact with donors on a deeper level.

Your feedback about email marketing and automation is outstanding. We love getting to know how our customers want to continue using Kindful, and I can definitely see that as a next logical step for you. I'll pass that detail along to our product team and we'll look forward to seeing how those tools evolve.

Thanks for being part of the Kindful family ¿ and for spreading the word about us! We're extremely grateful to support Oasis for Orphans.

Happy fundraising,
- Jared E

David V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mid-sized nonprofit with donor management needs

Publié le 20/08/2018

Love the user friendly-ness of the software, especially for our donors. It is great for capturing info but we need to be able to sort and filter the info better.

Avantages

Allows donors to designate their donations

Inconvénients

We have some needs that Kindful does not provide:
-Ability to log calls within a donor's profile
-Table Within Contact with custom columns
-Auto-sync emails with donor’s profile
-Improve the note taking feature
-Individualized dashboard that shows the tasks and call history for the admin logged in.
-The ability to search donor profiles based on amounts they donated to specific programs/campaigns
-Be able to track all donations on each individual contact.
-Need ages for all donors so that when I’m calling I’ll know which generation of a family I’m calling
-Be able to actually see the pictures on each person’s profile. Not just a tiny circle that cannot be zoomed in on.
-Be able to tab between cells when entering or changing information in existing donor profiles. We currently have to enter and select “edit” for the next cell. (i.e. entering address changes)
-Being able to track recurring donors for those who send checks in monthly. The only way I can see to do this is making a group, which is fluid over time and doesn’t allow us to pull accurate historical information if a donor stops sending checks in and gets removed from the group.
-Attempt to make kindful by name and by email not just email. (Make it so that families don’t have to use a random email for their 14 year old.)
-Create a way other than the cause page for donated money for a mission trip will show up on the individuals profile not just their own donations.
-ability to search by birthday month

Darlene K.

It's Worth A Look!

Publié le 06/02/2019

If you are looking for donor software that is user friendly, a good price, and meets your needs, then I highly suggest you give Kindful a look.

Avantages

I didn't know much about donor software when I started so I began researching multiple options. As a nonprofit, I was looking for something that would meet my needs without breaking the bank. What I liked about Kindful was that it offered most of the same features as other software programs at a great price. For options that are not included, Kindful partners with other agencies so you actually get everything you need. All the agencies that Kindful partners with, information can sync directly to Kindful which is very convenient. There is also a lot of support. You can call and they actually answer the phone and there are also many scripts and videos to walk you through various things. Kindful is always looking for ways to improve. They actually listen when we respond and they have already made many improvements.

Inconvénients

I was skeptical about Kindful not including every possible feature within it's software. However, other software that does is double or triple the cost if not more. You also may be paying for things you don't need so I actually like this option a lot more than I thought I would. So far, Kindful meets all of my needs.

Jim V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

A step forward

Publié le 21/12/2019

To date, it has been a positive experience from data entry to reporting. I hope, with the recent hire of an administrative manager, that we will make better use of the software.

Avantages

After one year of using another product, I requested that my team member investigate other options. After reviewing several options, Kindful seemed to match the needs we had and addressed the paths that we hoped to go. We are still in the learning curve of the many features, but the software has been very helpful in achieving what we need.

Inconvénients

I have not had too many negative experiences with the software. I wish there was a way to print the dashboard for overview reports for my board. If there is a way I would like to learn it.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great if you're flexible.

Publié le 20/08/2018

Overall, it gives us a lot of functionality especially for the price as compared to our former software, but at times gets a bit frustrating and/or time consuming. The service team is very helpful and on-going updates continue to improve the software and the software apps that can be used with Kindful.

Avantages

Kindful is easy to use especially after the latest redo of the menu options. It's fun to use and I love having it sync with our donation page and being able to do special things like peer to peer fundraising and syncing to CrowdRise when we have special campaigns. It's great for automatic receipting and keeping an annual summary available to donors. Donors also an login to their account and do updates which really is a time saver for me - I do fewer updates on expired credit cards and address changes for example. The people who work for Kindful are very professional, friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients

At times we get a little frustrated trying to figure out how to pull certain reports and often I run a report and then edit it in Excel. There's not a lot of flexibility as to how the report is printed. Also finding the group we want is sometimes difficult in the software - again, I may get it to a point and then manipulate the report in Excel. Some tasks in Kindful seem to take more steps than I'd prefer - somethings can be bulk updated but not all things for example.

Jennifer H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kindful has saved my life (only partially kidding)

Publié le 17/12/2019

The customer service is fantastic - every person is helpful and kind and I can get someone on the phone. An actual PERSON. Our data migration was handled beautifully. There is so much training I wish I had time to take advantage of.

Avantages

This program is so intuitive and well designed it just blows my mind. I'm still learning the ropes but every time I think "Hm I wonder if I can do ...." I realize that Kindful either automatically does that thing or makes it incredibly easy to do. Tasks that used to take me 20 minutes are now literally done automatically. It has a great "brain" that seems to sense what I need and how to deliver it to me quickly. The user interface is also beautiful, which is super important to me.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like is that it does not make it easy to work with couples as a contact. (So Mr. and Mrs. Jones vs. Mr. Jones.) You can convert them to an organization vs and individual, so it's a minor quibble. I also wish that you could use and add more images on the templates.

Beth T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Right product for our needs and budget

Publié le 19/12/2019

The organization is responsive to my questions and needs. I have seen changes to the software since we purchased that have directly addressed my or other users' issues.

Avantages

Basic functions are easily taught, yet it has a robust reporting structure that is anything but basic. I can train others to do data entry as we get new donors and donations so they can gain confidence using the system quickly. Then I can show them other features as they are ready to learn more.

Inconvénients

We are a membership organization and the software really isn't designed to manage memberships. They were upfront about this and give suggestions for addressing our needs and it is working for us.