62 avis affichés sur 50

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
62 avis affichés sur 50
Roberto I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

You can look like an expert in slide design

Publié le 27/02/2020

I always consider myself having horrible skills in making slides, but this sw made my life easier.

Avantages

There were three main things that I loved

First the separation of design an content, so you can be focus on different thing at a time
Second, the easiness of using the software, how to change things, colors, text font, etc
And third, the amazing templates make you look like a pro

Inconvénients

The AI feature that is supposed to help you arrange things up, is not too helpful as it seams. The professional version is too expensive for non frequent users.

Camille T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I absolutely LOVE Slidebean!

Publié le 08/05/2020

I was an early adopter of Slidebean. I have gone through several versions and called customer support many times. The team is great and very helpful. The software is simply the best out there.

Avantages

Slidebean is easy to use and has beautiful graphic design elements. I am not a graphic designer, but Slidebean makes me look great. I also love the analytics. With the analytics, my clients can see which investors viewed their decks and how long they viewed each slide or whether the investor finished the deck. Great info to know.

Inconvénients

I wish I could integrate private videos into the decks. Right now, you must upload your videos to Vimeo, YouTube or Wistia and set them to "public" which is not ideal for my clients wishing to protect information.

Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Emballage/livraison de marchandises
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Buggy and terrible customer support

Publié le 18/09/2017

Avantages

Some of the App templates they have are very nice
The animations of graphics are tastefully done and the graphics are fairly good.

Inconvénients

Graphs dont allow you to adjust the range which often leads to a lot of blank space.
No way to adjust the width of text or objects.
Lining up multiple objects on a page is imprecise and the tools they offer to help have a major flaw.
The price for what you get is waayyyyyy too high.

But the cardinal sin is the awful customer service. I accidentally deleted a graphic from the AirBNB slide deck and tried to return it using ctrl z which did not work. I spent a few hours trying to figure it out on my own and eventually put a request out to the "live chat" support. It took them two days to respond and when they did, rather than acknowledge their software is buggy and offer one of several easy fixes I suggested they said "I'm sorry Mike, but as this template was used as a courtesy, there's no way to open up a new one. (confused emoji) If you are interested in upgrading your plan to have access to this and the other templates, I'd be happy to help you out. An automatic prorate would be applied. "

Are you a new user that made a mistake using our flawed software? Well pay us more so you can remake your presentation from scratch! And enjoy our useless emojis!

I think I'll pass and I encourage others to as well

• Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Pitch Decks on Slidebean

Publié le 30/11/2020

I was looking for a beautiful pitch deck and that's exactly what I found on Slidebean. I was able to quickly find a pitch deck suitable for my needs. It was easy to download and edit. No issues at all.

Avantages

Do you want to pitch your idea to a client? You need a stunning pitch deck. If you don't have the budget to hire a graphic designer, slidebean is the perfect solution for you. Slidebean provides amazing pitch deck templates that you can easily modify. You don't have to spend hours and hours creating your slides. Just grab a beautiful slide deck and make the changes. It's very easy to use and affordable in comparison with hiring a graphic or slide designer.

Inconvénients

The only con I found is that if you really want to have a unique pitch deck that nobody else is using, Slidebean won't probably work for you.

Melanie E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

This Has Become My Go To Tool for Pitch Decks

Publié le 06/04/2019

The quality of the appearance of our pitch decks has improved 200%. And while it's what you say in that pitch that matters most first impressions and apparences count and the fact the agency has won jobs over bigger companies has at least a little to do with this.

Avantages

Pitches are a part of daily life for my agency, and although over the years we have tried a number of pitch deck softwares when I found Slidebean I haven't used anything else since. It's hard to pick a best feature. It's not a steep learning curve to begin using it successfully, the design templates are great and the customer service is fantastic. A favorite tool for sure.

Inconvénients

There's nothing to not like here. If you need to present pitch decks and do not maintain a full time design department to do it for you then this is the best tool out there.

Réponse de Slidebean Traduire en français

Melanie thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are more than happy to know that you found value in Slidebean.
We wish you the best!

Jerry S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

excellent and portable web based presentation tool

Publié le 07/08/2020

excellent way to make your presentations look great, but also be web based and usable anywhere.

Avantages

If you need to do a presentation, but aren't sure if the audience will have a compatible software program, but know they will have access to a modern web browser, slidebean can be an invaluable tool. Presentations are very easy to create and are hosted by slidebean. They can be played back through a web-browser (you just need the address for the presentation). The presentations look great and are easy to deploy

Inconvénients

I didn't have any problems creating or deploying a presentation. I am not aware of any negatives in using this software.

Oliver B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A must for entrepreneurs

Publié le 15/01/2019

Avantages

The slide deck templates from famous companies are priceless. Building on top of these forces you to do thorough research where you may have left holes and results in a deck with the wow factor.

Inconvénients

Customising slides and rearranging elements is still a bit clunky and there are a few other minor bugs.

George G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Give it some time for you to shed your .ppt-thinking. Then you'll like it!

Publié le 21/09/2018

It's really quite good! I have made my last few marketing decks in Slidebean (replacing Keynote which replaced powerpoint) and have been very happy.

THe ability to share a link instead of a file means there's nothing to download which is something that frightens customers today.

Avantages

You can make beautiful slides that are nicely formatted and have carefully chosen color schemes. At first it seems too limiting, but once you get the hang of the approach you'll find it very useful and easy.

Inconvénients

I'm not crazy about the presentation experience... it builds one element per click -- I'd like to move along at 1 page per click. I'm worried that customers will get bored and abandon...

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Early in the process, great value for money if you can get in now while they build out roadmap...

Publié le 17/04/2018

Cloud slide presentation development at a good value for the cost of the product.

Avantages

Love the easy edibility within the slide software. Pre-made templates to choose from that makes editing a professional presentation easy and accessible. They have the ability to share and integrate with ease.

Inconvénients

The platform is newer, at least it seems to be, and that has caused the platform to seem not fully built out yet. The roadmap will include far more pre-made templates and integration features, however right now the value for money is on point with where they are in the development process.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An amazing online presentation tool for use

Publié le 22/03/2018

The great advantage slidebean has is the insights which It can show it for the presentation.

Avantages

Slidebean is an awesome online presentation tool which I think is more geared towards Pitch Desks. I had an opportunity to create a pitch desk with one of my clients and the option to see the insights of the presentation is very good to have.

Inconvénients

They could include various themes and an option to create our own theme, right now there isn't many themes which personally like.

David L.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Spice Up Your Presentation Slide

Publié le 19/04/2019

I use Slidebean to prevent the others from using my slide if I email it to them.

- simple to use
- ready templates to speed up or inspire your slide design process.
- sharing with the option to lock with a password so you can track who has viewed your slide
- analytic although pretty redundant to me. Maybe someone else will find it useful.
- lately they have added in A.I functionality to spice up your presentation

Inconvénients

Hmm... I have a strange love-hate feeling towards this app. On one hand, it feels simple to use but on the other, I blame it for not having enough flexibility. Once you have chosen a template, there really isn't much room inside for you to play with. So ended up you'll feel like there are a few slides having the layout you like while another few only so so. Because I need to put in a lot of graphic in my presentation, I hope to see more options for showcasing those graphics. The team need to increase their template options to cater for people that have different needs instead of focusing on Startup Pitch Deck only.

Réponse de Slidebean Traduire en français

Hi David, thanks for your honest review. This is going to help us improve Slidebean.

Jaco S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Take the pain out of "Send me your deck"

Publié le 01/02/2020

If you have ever been the founder of a startup you would know that presenting your business idea to possible investors becomes part of your everyday life. Slidebean gives me the tool to easily change a presentation to suit the conversation I'm about to have. I also use Slidebean for product demos and business calls.

Avantages

Slidebean is super easy to use but the best part is how "slick" your presentations look. PLUS you can share and track your presentation with others. Awesome!

Inconvénients

There is nothing to not like about this software.

Edwin S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sleek and breathy slides; it separates content from design and eliminates the huge learning...

Publié le 28/07/2018

It does the thinking for me in terms of design and formatting, and that is where a lot of time was wasted when I created slides. And I don't need to spend extra time learning what a huge range of tools does when it's done for me automatically in the background.

Avantages

I've used the classic PowerPoint for many years and I still use that at time for particular reasons when I need hefty presentations rich in facts and figures. But more often than not, I need sleek and breathy slides that showcases tastefully 1 or 3 points per slide. I find Slidebean to do a neat job at separating content from design. Unlike what I was used to previously and that was tons of tools and a huge learning curve, Slidebean's design and formatting is automated and can be tweaked quickly. Since the end result doesn't require perfection, I'm rather grateful with the automation features as I don't have to be too creative myself and I can rather cherry pick the suggestions I'm offered.

Inconvénients

It works for me. No hiccups there. Tweaking and editing just takes getting used to, but I knew what my expectations were when I went in, and they were met.

Réponse de Slidebean Traduire en français

Edwin thanks for your review, we are glad you found Slidebean useful. We have something new coming in the nexts days. We'll keep you posted.

Wendy L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Site has numerous bugs and is very unstable

Publié le 22/10/2019

Avantages

Professional existing templates and easy to use.

Inconvénients

The website is very very unstable. I am creating a deck for my company so I paid for an annual membership. For the past week, I used this platform everyday. There are some small bugs here and there such as the table chart etc. I understand that this is a newer platform and the team is ironing out issues. That is understandable.

But then comes today. OMG. The website wiped out all my images and logos. Spoke with a support person. They said it is because Amazon Web Services is having issues so the images cannot load properly. I am pretty sure there is some sort of bug
However, not only was the image not loading, it was doing crazy things. I tried to upload a picture, it turned my slide background black! I cannot export my presentation to PPT or anything.
The representative whom I spoke with kept saying this is a AWS issue. He couldn't tell me when the issue can be fixed. These issues rendered my deck completely unusable.

I am pretty sure this is not just an AWS issue. I like Slidebean until now. I didn't appreciate how they kept blaming everything on AWS and did not give me an estimate on when the problem will get resolved. Its unprofessional.

• Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The fastest way to create a deck

Publié le 09/01/2019

It works great. As you start to use it more, you will fall in love with it.

- Ease of use
- They have intelligently separated out design from the content. You write your content at one place and Slidebean automagically creates a unique design for you based on that content.
- Present on the web itself.
- Send ppt as a web link which removed the need for a compatible version of ppt on the recipient machine.

Inconvénients

Frankly nothing. They can do with more templates.