2 345 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
2 345 avis
Bob B.

A Fresh Start to Better Customer/Issue Tracking

Publié le 31/12/2019

We needed to migrate from a support solution that was bought out by Microsoft. Microsoft CRM Dynamics was too expensive, so we reviewed over a dozen solution providers. The Freshworks team worked with us to ensure we had a successful implementation (3 months - part time). They were also very receptive to our feedback and have incorporated those ideas into Freshdesk. We just got done adding another SSL certificate for our latest product's portal. The support team came through again with flying colors!

Avantages

We use Freshdesk every day to capture and work customer-reported issues. The ease of use has a major factor migrating from our former portal solution. We were able to keep things simple while still capturing all the critical elements of the issues. The Solutions page (knowledge base) was/is very easy to maintain and update. From an Administrative perspective, the product is easy to configure and customize. Further, we have enjoyed nearly 100% up time over a year and a half!

Inconvénients

We were hoping to port over prior ticket history from our prior solution, but were unable to capture "conversations" as part of our migration. However, Freshworks was able to create new records for each legacy ticket as part of our conversion. In the long run, only a couple customers ever noticed their prior ticket submissions.

Mike D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Simple and Intuitive

Publié le 31/12/2019

We decided to try this out as our ticketing solution and were very impressed. Packed with features even at the lower tiers. At the lowest priced tier we're able to integrate Microsoft Teams and VSTS/Azure DevOps which is huge for us. The features are also very organized so the admin page doesn't have 200+ options to skim through.

Avantages

FreshDesk has found a way to offer similar options without cluttering your screen with unnecessary options. You're able to expand on your options with custom fields/tags/etc but the basics cover most scenarios.
My favorite feature though is how easy it is to update a ticket department/agent/status. You can do it from the ticket view screen that lists all your tickets. Why is no one else doing this? Seems obvious now that I'm using it ha, it's even available on the phone app, big time-saver.
It really seems like a lot of thought was put into creating this product.

Inconvénients

One thing I really didn't like is the table view for tickets. I have large monitors and this doesn't expand the width so I end up with a bunch of empty space to each side of the table. You can change the Layout and the Card view helps, but I prefer the consolidated table view, but not if I have to scroll to the right with empty space on the page that could've been used.
Another thing I noticed that could improve is the options for the email. Our previous solution would create the ticket and move the email from the inbox to our archive folder so we keep a history in a second place. FreshDesk currently as of 2019 only has the option to delete or leave the emails there. Not that big of a deal, but would be nice.

Rich L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

Publié le 31/12/2019

Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Avantages

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Inconvénients

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Dan W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software - some bugs need fixing and could use some additional features.

Publié le 03/01/2020

Good experience. Support is fast to respond. It's an easy platform to train new team members on.

Avantages

Ease of use, setup, and features.

An added feature would be to be able to search ticket by subject title and then to select many of the results at a time.

Inconvénients

There are some persistent that need squashing. For example, when chatting with FW support team, our chat windows frequently come up in foreign languages.

Our support site and FD access has been knocked out several times in the past due to FW blacklisting our IP address.

• Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Support Detail

Publié le 14/01/2020

Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets.

Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT
- User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly
- Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became.
- Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature.
- Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android.
- Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution.
- Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Inconvénients

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk.

I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

Thabo M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

Publié le 16/01/2020

Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

Avantages

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK.

We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Ease of business
Friendly Interface
Work Anywhere (App or Web)

Nikos A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Secteur maritime

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Why we chose Freshdesk

Publié le 17/01/2020

Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Avantages

Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training.
All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented.
There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though.
Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Inconvénients

Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform.
There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion.
The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

Sandor S.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

Publié le 27/01/2020

Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again.

When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating,

The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong.

What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

Avantages

The software has a great deal of functionality.

Inconvénients

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails.

The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not.

The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing

Publié le 12/04/2020

You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.

That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

Avantages

It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot).
As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good.

There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

Inconvénients

There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying.

In no particular order:
- There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other.
- Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example.
- Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies.
- The API uses base auth with a very simple password.
- Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other.
- If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers.
- If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates.
- Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example.
- Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

Anthony C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

Publié le 18/08/2020

While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification.

As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Avantages

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Inconvénients

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Michel R.

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

Publié le 17/09/2020

First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well.

Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be.

I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Avantages

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Inconvénients

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Carly M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Freshdesk is simple to setup and makes bug-tracking a cinch!

Publié le 15/10/2020

Personally, this was the best platform that ever happened to our team. We reviewed some pay-for feature models, as well as the free bug tracker in Spiceworks (which had a ton of adware), and Freshdesk was the simplest to use and track our bugs even with the non-ability to drill down further with the tier we were using for our staff. The only other thing I would mention, is that it is not HIPAA compliant, so you want to make sure anything users are posting in there is not anything related to proprietary software. Otherwise it worked like a charm for our team, and our users seemed to like it. You do need to make sure that your teams using it have their emails alerting them, otherwise a ticket can just sit there. I found that I was reminding folks to check the freshdesk--from an IT standpoint, we were in there every day fielding tickets and this really helped us to schedule out our day/week and prioritize.

Avantages

I set up and administered Freshdesk for a 200+ non-profit agency. There were three departments tracking bugs through it, and we were able to deploy it and announce its use with ease. It was easy to explain to our staff who didn't want to take time to learn something overly complex. As a non-profit, it was important to find a solution that could assist us day-to-day without breaking the bank. We were able to use the first-level with support for our use. The Freshdesk support was highly responsive and helpful if we had questions. Using this platform cut down on time spent fielding immediate requests that were not a high priority. It allowed us to really prioritize, track and automate repeat issues, and cut down on 'putting out little fires everywhere mentality.'

Inconvénients

The automation was helpful, but I think it could have used a bit more complexity. We were able to implement an automated routing for email subjects and user emails so that certain requests or bugs/issues would go to a specific department. We used the platform in Communications, IT, and Facilities for all requests. We didn't have a bug or issue tracker prior to this platform. The Frequently Asked Questions portion of the portal really didn't end up being used, although we did use it when we first started the platform. Higher ups really liked the ability to see numbers in what we were fielding, but there was not enough drill-down in the pay/point we were using--that may have been available within higher paid levels. The automation has a lot of options for sending alerts when a new ticket is created. It can become cumbersome and send A LOT of emails. I'm not sure if there is a better way to automate/cut that down w/o losing that function. Also, the 'archive' user feature was a bit weird. We had a lot of employees that would leave and come back, and if you archived the user, it was a bit of an odd way to get them back into the platform, it's doable, just awkward.

Viktoria J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best customer service desk available

Publié le 21/01/2021

We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Avantages

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

Inconvénients

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

Zach D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Freshdesk - A Great User Experience

Publié le 25/05/2021

The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

Avantages

This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents.

I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways.

Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

Inconvénients

I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts.

Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

Aaron D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

For a product that claims to be a market leader in the space, I am seriously underwhelmed

Publié le 20/07/2021

My overall experience with freshdesk is that I am, frustrated with the level of service and the flexibility of the product.

Avantages

I do like the helpdesk feature. It is relatively easy to use, but so constrained in so many ways. It was easy to set up too, but the modern consumer expects nothing else.

Inconvénients

Even simple requests like adding a new priority level to your tickets can not be done.
Currently, they have 'Low, Medium, High, Urgent' and you as an admin can not edit this list. Another thing I wanted to do was if the ticket met certain criteria to push it to gitlab, I tried to do this with the native integration and with their zapier integration. In both situations you can only chose to send all tickets to gitlab, which makes no sense.

Worst of all, the UX in their ticketing system has caused miscommunication with clients on several occations. You can raise this with freshdesk support, but as a business they are too big to care, your requests go nowhere.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good helpdesk tool that needs better integration between its own Freshworks suite.

Publié le 11/06/2021

We can manage support requests much better with Freshdesk, and it has helped reduce response times and support quality as a result of that.

Nevertheless, their support and the lack of a single widget for Freshchat and Freshdesk is not great.

Avantages

The ticket management and SLA tracking have helped us a lot with staying on top of issues. Further, our clients can view all their tickets and where we are with their request, which helps manage client expectations.

Inconvénients

Their support does not always communicate crucial changes to the behaviour of the software, which can lead to disruption in the service that you provide to your clients.

Further to that, the integration between Freshdesk and Freschat is good, but your customer's experience will be quite bad as you end up having two widgets for the same thing.

• Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Manageable Ticket Management

Publié le 20/05/2021

Overall a good experience . Used on a daily basis for managing technical support tickets.

Avantages

Assigning tickets and filtering ticket lists is easy, so is adding custom fields and automating workflows.

Inconvénients

Analysis of workload performed by agents is important. While there are reports and analytics included with Freshdesk the customisation has good features but is also limited in the output styles.
Upcoming single sign in authentication changes may affect integration with our CRM.

Arindam M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Freshdesk is an awesome ticket management tool

Publié le 22/05/2021

Avantages

Automation is one of the coolest feature in this software. We used to manually assign the tickets which ended up in lots of tickets being unnoticed or unassigned because of the human error; however, since we have automated 90 % of our volume, we have saved not only time but reduced our error rate drastically.

Inconvénients

There is no view only access to our agent. You have to buy day passes for the temp employees which are pretty costly.

Gina S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

How my Support Agents are Superhero's!

Publié le 01/06/2021

Without Freshdesk we would have to provide support totally through email. With multiple agents in different time zones it would be a nightmare not to have a ticketing system. Please we can keep track with unresolved issues so our customer's can rest assured we have not forgotten about them.

Avantages

Freshdesk is full of features and functionality that is super easy to implement and use. My company provides support for over 55,000 users worldwide. We have Agents across the globe and are able to quickly resolve customer problems, collaborate with the team experts and give our users quick access to self-help with our packed knowledge base full of solutions.

Inconvénients

Only quirky thing is on our customer satisfaction surveys, it doesn't always show the exact person who gave the response when multiple customers are involved in a support ticket. I've made the request to Freshdesk and they have it for future consideration, which is completely understandable as I also work in software support.

Omnia H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

Publié le 26/05/2021

It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

Avantages

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

It's only 3 cons:

1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages

2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost

3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Vladimir C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Game company (Freshdesk)

Publié le 20/05/2021

The software is good and has big potential. I send a lot of feedback. Unfortunately bug fix process is super slow. I wish company will be grateful for the bug report which I provide for free. Thanks.

Avantages

Powerful analytics, reasonable price, cool widget, knowledge base, automations....

Inconvénients

Bad editor, slow bug fix. Sometimes customer has to wait for years. Success manager ignore complaints. Support do not have SLA for resolution. They can forget about you and do not update issue status for months.

Harry D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Best all rounder!

Publié le 10/06/2021

Overall Freshdesk has been a great addition to the business. I think that the support has been good, though sometimes a little slow - occasionally disappointing if they don't know the answer, or can't get you an answer, you get shrugged off or forgotten about.

Avantages

Freshdesk allows for a quick, smart and inexpensive customer service support desk to be set up, working and usable in less than 4 weeks. It is adaptive, and gives you everything that you need to deliver excellent service to your customers.

Inconvénients

Some key features are missing, or locked behind higher price bandings. But I'd recommend that you consider Fresh to be a mid-market/budget option compared to CRM behemoths. It doesn't have all the bells and whilstes, but 90% of the bells you don't really need anyway!

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Good Customer Support Platform

Publié le 05/04/2021

Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

Avantages

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

Inconvénients

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Juan pablo A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Great ticket management software

Publié le 03/12/2019

I would gladly recommend FreshDesk as a very competitive option if you are evaluating ticket management software. The whole implementation could be done by us in a manner of hours and they have an academy where you can get a certification and learn how to deploy it.

Avantages

FreshDesk is one of the greatest ticket management software. It has a marketplace with addins that can expand it's features and possibilities and is easy to use. We deployed FreshDesk looking to upgrade how we managed out customers.They are now impproving with AI features.

Inconvénients

The customer portal is a little bit dissapointing and can't be customized for every client. The contact management and arcade (gamification) features could be better, although they work.

Alexandro P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Outil de ticketing complet

Publié le 10/01/2021

Dans l'ensemble, je suis content de travailler avec freshdesk qui me permet de bien gérer mes tickets au quotidien.

Avantages

Ce système de ticketing est facile à utiliser.
Il y a des fonctionnalité à la pelle qui peuvent être rajouté.
Lors de l'écriture d'un incident, il peut detecter les mot clé et vous proposer des solution de contournement quand celle ci sont enregistré au préalable.
Possible de référencé les incidents pas tag
Interface adaptable pour chaque utilisateur.
La facilité d'intégration des tickets, les mises à jour des tickets en temps réel et la possibilité de rédiger des réponses en les conservant pour les problèmes communs.

Inconvénients

Je ne vois pas trop de point faible à freshdesk.
Peu être le temps de la prise en main, il y a beaucoup de fonctionnalité .
Manque de tutoriel