Avis sur 10to8

10to8

Système de gestion des rendez-vous avec rappels de texte automatisés

4.6/5 (519 avis)

Great appointment scheduling software

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Avantages

10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Inconvénients

I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Traduit par Google

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Publié le 13.01.2018

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Inconvénients

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

I love your program.

Publié le 30.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Avantages

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Inconvénients

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Great, but not excellent

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Avantages

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Inconvénients

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

7.0/10
Traduit par Google

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Avantages

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Inconvénients

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Beyond expections

Publié le 16.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Inconvénients

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Traduit par Google

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Publié le 10.01.2018

Avantages

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Inconvénients

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

Traduit par Google

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Publié le 12.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Avantages

The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Inconvénients

There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

Traduit par Google

A great deal for a small practice

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Avantages

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Inconvénients

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

Traduit par Google

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Publié le 12.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Avantages

The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage.
SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates.
10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors.
Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time.
The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

Traduit par Google

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

Publié le 22.02.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used.

One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing.

The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement!

I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal.

I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task.

On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically.

Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions.

Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin.

With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

Great for Appointments

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 15.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.

Avantages

How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Inconvénients

Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Traduit par Google

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Publié le 21.05.2017

Free scheduling, email campaigns

Avantages

I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Inconvénients

I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

6.0/10
Traduit par Google

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

Publié le 09.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.

Avantages

It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Inconvénients

I cannot sell series or subscriptions. Clients can only purchase one session at a time. That means I have to keep track of how many sessions they've taken. It's a great scheduling system, but it's not good for payments.

7.0/10
Traduit par Google

These guys get full marks across the board.

Publié le 22.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.

Avantages

ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Inconvénients

wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"

Traduit par Google

10to8 scheduling software has been a very reliable product with a great customer support team.

Avantages

24 hour appointment reminders. I have used a competitor's product in the past, one of which sent reminders up to 72 hours from the time of the appointment or not at all. I had a lot of no-shows. With 10to8, my clients receive their reminder with sufficient notice to where they will remember the appointment.

Inconvénients

I document each client session. However, when I use 10to8 on my smartphone I can't access the notes and details for my client.

Saves time and money

Publié le 24.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis

We use 10 to 8 to schedule appointments. Living Colour tattoo is a large and busy studio. The software tracks customers apps and contact information and keeps it in a data bank.
It tracks whether they have moved or cancelled there appt. It sends customers an email and a text when they make there appt. And reminds them again 3 days before the appt and they can confirm back through the software. It tells you if you are making an appt. that is double booking you.
And more.
It does everything we need it to do and frees up the receptionist to do other jobs.
I have 8 artists to track appointments for and 1 receptionist to take care of everything else. It really was turning into a 2 person job.
But now 10 to 8 is following up with the customers and tracking client info.
No glitches

Avantages

Automatically sending out confirmation two times, through text and email
tracking changed appt.
Keeps a data base for returning customers and fills in info automatically when making new appts.
Avoids the possibility of double booking
Lesser chance for human error being involved.

Inconvénients

Can`t think of anything at this time.

Traduit par Google

Generally very good, takes care of several functions in one place that saves me time (and effort!).

Avantages

Reminder service for clients in text and email formats - good feedback from my clients about this.
Customer database - keeps all the basic information in one place, and easy to access.
Customer service - like the fact that I have never had to call them for any support, system works well in this respect!

Inconvénients

Mobile devices - can be very sporadic, although admittedly the WiFi signal also contributes to this. I also experience the software logging me out on my mobile devices, even when I have the icon on my screen and just close it with the home button.

Traduit par Google

Has generally been a great experience being able to use this software for my business.

Avantages

- Has a free version - enables me to go paperless with all bookings and in turn has progressed my business. - impressed with online booking for customers with plugin on my website. - Fairly simple to use.

Inconvénients

Preferred App to use as it was simpler for day to day use but is now not supported.- software Runs slow sometimes. Payed vesion offers more features but not enough to upgrade for my small business.

Traduit par Google

Best thing I ever did for my business

Avantages

I love the online booking so clients can choose their own times and book in anytime. Also the SMS reminders make my business look incredibly professional and have reduced my DNAs to virtually none. Both of these have made a huge improvement to my bottom line.

Inconvénients

There's very little not to love. I would like them to perhaps add SMS 2-way messaging to the lowest paid-for tier but otherwise I can't fault it.

Great customer communication system

Publié le 27.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

10to8 provides myself and more importantly my clients / patients accessibility to my working diary so that they can book easily on line when I am not available to speak to them . It also reminds them that they have an appointment and when. So many say how great this is. 10to8 maximises communication between Greenacres Chiropractic Centre and our customers.

Inconvénients

Sometimes goes off line or runs slow.... but that may be more often to do with my tech than the system

Traduit par Google

Great for organisation and communication between clients & business - reminders, cancellations, etc

Publié le 12.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The business is more organised and able to have an accurate record of appointments, meeting, etc. As well as better communication with the clients.

Avantages

I can create all the appointment options the business offers with time allocations as well as the location options. I can decide if how much the clients are able to control in regards to booking and cancellation. You can colour code the options. I have not used all the options available so I am sure there is more great stuff to find and use!

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to go to a specific date without having to scroll through the whole month. It can be slow sometimes especially when having to scroll to a later date. I would like to be able to see a month overview.

Traduit par Google

This is a great scheduling software and has been getting better with time.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use the software to schedule appointments for clients, and to send reminders.

Avantages

The software is perfect for my massage therapy practice. As a sole proprietor it is difficult to find an affordable solution for scheduling that sends appointment reminders automatically and offers exemplary customer service. I love that there is a free option that includes 100 appointments per month and an option to increase as your business grows.

Inconvénients

The mobile app for the software still does not function and has not since I downloaded it over a year ago.

Traduit par Google

This is a great scheduler for our small photo studio. Works great!

Publié le 24.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love the integration of this with my personal calendar and vise versa. Plus, I LOVE the auto reminders that go out for our clients.

Avantages

We love how it can automatically send messages to our clients to remind them about upcoming appointments. Plus the client can message us directly using the reminder they receive. GREAT IDEA!

Inconvénients

I'd like more control over having surveys going out to ask for a review on Google or other search engine. This is a separate step I need to take to ask for feedback from our customers after they have been to our studio.

10to8 great service for small business

Publié le 22.01.2018

Avantages

My clients love the reminders about their appointments ; and it is free with under 100 appointments a month!

Inconvénients

There have been rare times where there have been mistakes made on the scheduling. It is easy to miss these mistakes. Also, when clients respond through the email, I don't always notice their response right away. It would be better if I received a text response.