CiiRUS

Logiciel de gestion des locations de vacances et des propriétés

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

82 avis

Sydney

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

Publié le 11/05/2017

The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Avantages

I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Inconvénients

As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Susie

Ciirus Vacation Rental Software

Publié le 21/06/2022

We love that our reservations are in one place and we are able to manage them. We also love the communication with the cleaners and the ease of knowing when the property is cleaned and ready to go. It also makes paying the cleaners so easy!!

Avantages

This software is easy to use and understand. I also enjoy that the team listens when you have any problem and takes action to correct it. They are regularly rolling out updates and improvement to the website.

Inconvénients

Any time you have a new product you have a learning curve. I was selected to test the new financial software side of Ciirus. I expected many more issues that we encountered and found the training team to be very knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible. Most of the problems I had was my learning curve in using the product, not an issue on the Ciirus side. When we did find an issue it was immediately reported and corrected as soon as possible. I am very pleased with the software.

Hi Susie,

It was such a pleasure working with you and your team to roll out the new Trust Accounting module. You guys have exemplary accounting practices which are a perfect fit for all of the bookkeeping and finance tools CiiRUS has to offer.

We know that picking up new features can be daunting, but it's our goal to support you as much as possible with online, in-person, and phone support. Please never hesitate to contact us whenever you need a fresher or when it's time to learn more about what's new. Major updates and features are launching consistently, so be on the look out!

Sincerely yours,
Josh at CiiRUS.

DeAnna
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Biggest Nightmare Ever

Publié le 30/08/2021

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - Nothing works as promised, support ignores calls, double bookings, reservations not paid, support is rude if you continue to present issues. They lie about their services and bait & switch customers. As soon as I told them, I was NOT going with LOVE RENTALS, they lost interest in helping. Love Rentals takes over your listings and makes them their own and then takes [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of your revenue.

Avantages

IF the system worked as promised, it would be amazing.

Inconvénients

EVERYTHING - CiiRUS lied about every aspect of this software, IF you go with the LOVE RENTALS program, I'm sure it may work better. I signed up in February and began to onboard and FINALLY pushed to go live end of June. NOTHING works correctly on the software and support calls go unanswered.
This has been the worst experience - double bookings, software does not work correctly, support is horrible.

Alternatives envisagées

Streamline

Pourquoi passer à CiiRUS

I THOUGHT the LOVE RENTALS PRogram would be a great program for us until I found out they take over your listings and also take [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Hi DeAnna,

This feedback is gut-wrenching for any business to hear.

We certainly recognize that not every partnership is meant to be, and that our platform won't be the perfect fit for every vacation rental manager.

Our team did everything we could, but after tens of hours of hands on training and extended support, it was very disappointing for everybody that we weren't able to satisfy you.

It is worth noting that the optional 'LoveRentals' service puts an emphasis on boosting our customers' brands with enhanced communications support and added values to your guests, including 24/7 communications, included damage protection, and a whole team of experts at your disposal to ensure you earn direct repeat bookings. It is a real shame that this option didn't fit with your business, as we were confident it would have been a great benefit to you.

We wish you all the best, and would love to reconnect in the future if you're open to checking out everything new at CiiRUS!

Birgit

Review for Ciirus program

Publié le 12/04/2017

I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Avantages

Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Inconvénients

Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings.
Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Marcio
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Central Piece in our Operations

Publié le 17/04/2017

Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Avantages

Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

Inconvénients

It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use & great customer support

Publié le 06/03/2020

We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Avantages

Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

Inconvénients

It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

Richard

Just what we needed!

Publié le 26/08/2020

We needed a single piece of software which allowed us the flexibility to connect with a variety of travel companies and property managers via API/XML, websites and online portals, whilst also providing a robust property management and accounting back office system. Ciirus ticked all of these boxes and more, we really couldn't be any happier with our experience.

Avantages

The software is very comprehensive, yet easy to understand and is continually updated with new features.

Inconvénients

I honestly struggle to think of things I dislike about the software.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Ciirus

Publié le 04/09/2018

Avantages

Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Inconvénients

Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however.
It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Terry

Awesome Software

Publié le 04/09/2018

I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

Avantages

World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Inconvénients

Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Great ideas that fall short on delivery

Publié le 12/06/2019

Ciirus was a last minute decision to help assist with the purchase of a rental company. They have great ideas and could be a major player in this field. They unfortunately are trying to expand and grow too fast to keep control of the program, therefore failing miserably with customer satisfaction.

Avantages

The concept of the whole program that Ciirus has come up with is great, and they have a lot of good ideas on the platform

Inconvénients

The program is loaded with bugs and glitches that makes using it a regular frustration. Getting help from the help desk in not as quick or easy as you would expect, even a non reply occuring every now and then. I've even been told regarding one of the glutches that they can't figure out why it changes the dollar numbers from one screen to the next. Kind of an important item in business, not to mess with billing. Last update crashed my computer, and locked me out of Ciirus for over a day.

Réponse de CiiRUS Traduire en français

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'd like to learn more about the specific difficulties you've encountered and see what I can do to help. Your experience described is not consistent with the larger sentiment from our happy customers, so it's extremely important we have the opportunity to deliver that same value to you. We have brought in significant resources to track with the heightened demand for our services - it's unacceptable that you've experienced such delays and errors. Would you mind emailing communications@ciirus.com so we can talk more about the problems you've had, and do what we can to correct course? Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
The CiiRUS Team

Hurting my business

Publié le 01/05/2020

There is a ton of people you get passed around before you go live. Nobody on the Ciirus side ever tested the website and I am not just talking about functionality but also the design (e.g. blue font on a blue background). Tickets will be opened to fix the issues but it takes way too long to fix them.

Avantages

Integration with the channels. Automated processes and reports.

Inconvénients

The software is old and clumsy. The template for the website is faulty.

Alternatives envisagées

Lodgify

Pourquoi passer à CiiRUS

They were recommended by a software company, the functionality and integration look good and they are based in Florida.
Justin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good Software With Lots of Opportunity

Publié le 06/09/2020

My overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend Ciirus to all property managers in the Vacation Rental industry.

Avantages

Integration with Beyond Pricing is a life saver and this may be my favorite feature. I also like the LOS discount, rate set details, and Property Assistant.

Inconvénients

Constant glitches in the IMAGES portion of Homes and Details. For two years we have has constant issues with uploading or deleting photos that caused us to lose dozens of hours and days over that time-frame. A tiered LOS discount or seasonal LOS discount would be amazing and I understand that is coming. We need that now and are patiently waiting on it.

Isaac

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best switch to a VR platform we ever made!

Publié le 09/03/2017

We have used three different platforms for our company and never found a perfect fit for our business model until we used Ciirus. They have help expand our company, increase our rental revenue and introduce us to secondary revenue streams. Best decision we have ever made!

Avantages

The ability to connect with other users to distribute properties.

Inconvénients

The back end takes some getting use to.

Réponse de CiiRUS Traduire en français

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Your review will help other vacation rental managers with their vetting process and assist us in making our software better!

Connie

Rent Sunny Florida Loves Ciirus

Publié le 17/09/2020

Avantages

The training was wonderful with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].The support team responds quickly and always resolves the issue.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps stir us in the right direction at all times with whatever we need. The entire team is great to deal with.

Inconvénients

I wish it was easier to connect with other channels.

Rosmir

very good

Publié le 08/04/2022

very good

Avantages

I like very much ciirus but honesty this software can give me more than i expect

Inconvénients

I'm sure this software is very expensive bit i think soon i can get more money using this

Hi Rosmir,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review! I would love to connect you with a customer success agent so we can make sure you're achieving a strong return on your investment with our software. Please email communications@ciirus.com with your account name so that we can be in touch. Thanks!

Elsie Mae

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ciirus combines property management with reservations

Publié le 24/10/2019

Avantages

Great customer support. Easy to use once you master the basics, but you can always check out the training videos or schedule your own training call.

Inconvénients

Ciirus is getting better, but it does not handle Canadian taxes well - we have developed workarounds but don't think we should need to.

Edney

Perfect Vacation and Management Software

Publié le 26/04/2017

CiiRUS is working perfect for our business. Our company uses CiiRUS since we start in this business and we never have any problem using CiiRUS.
The technical support and training team are always available to help us with our questions.

friendly system.
easy to operate it.

no mac version Yet

Réponse de CiiRUS Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We are glad to have you on board.

Dawn
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

NIGHTMARE!!! Worst Software and Service in the Industry

Publié le 26/06/2020

Lack of performance, lack of delivery. They are not dedicated to get the job done. They don't care about their customers experience. Customer service in this industry is hugely important and their Customer Service does not make the grade. They were fired but still charging my account. Staff is non-responsive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] don't seem to care, overall software modules are out of step with each other. Biggest waste of time and money, lack of performance to get the job done. DON'T GO WITH THEM, DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE. They don't get the job done. Go somewhere else.

Avantages

HUGE MISTAKE TO GO WITH THEM. MUCH BETTER COMPANIES OUT THERE. RUN. This isn't the software you need to run or manage your vacation rentals. The software is broken, the desktop version and internet version are completely out of step with each other - doesn't update the database correctly. The on boarding process was the worst process ever experienced. You have a session with them and it was as if the conversation never happened. They did as they pleased, not what was required or requested. Customer service is very bad. They were fired for non-performance, but still charged our account. There is no PRO, you get sold a bundle of goods that isn't delivered. They are not ready for prime time.

Inconvénients

DON'T SIGN WITH THEM!!! NIGHTMARE!!! They can't get the job done. This isn't the company for you, thee are better ones out there. You are better off throwing your money out the window of a moving car. Performance of the customer service is the worst I have seen in my career. They do as they want, not as requested. The software is not organized from a user perspective. Unacceptable turnaround time in every area. All aournd lack of performance, and they don't seem to care. They are not a professional organization, but a start up gone wrong.

Gail

Short-Term Vacation Rentals

Publié le 13/11/2020

Avantages

Ciirus is the second software we have used for our vacation rental business, and between the two, it is definitely easier to use and more reliable. Customer Support is always ready to help, and if they cannot fix a problem right then, which they usually can, they will work on it until complete. Always friendly.

Inconvénients

A few inconsistencies pop up occasionally, but are usually corrected quickly.

Milena

Great System!

Publié le 11/04/2017

Best system I have seen for vacation rentals, very complete with accounting, operations and reservations functionality.

Avantages

ease of use, it's very complete

Inconvénients

Issue going on with the integration with homeway,

Graham

Fantastic Company

Publié le 13/04/2017

I have always had a first class service when I deal with any member of the Ciirus team , always very professional and ready to help.

Very easy to use

Nothing

Tony and Jan

• Support client

Excellent software and customer service

Publié le 30/06/2014

I have been using ciirus now for approximately 5 years and find it so user friendly. My staff and I each have our own password which makes it easy for tracking purposes. Rental home owners love it as they can easily log in to see work orders and owner accounts, enter and view bookings in 'real time'. Cleaning schedules can be easily emailed to cleaners and they are able to telephone a special number informing us when the homes are complete.
I have an app on my iphone and ipad, which provides me with instant acccess to arrival and departure schedules. I can see and enter work orders from the homes and also take credit card payments through ciirus on the app!
Thank you ciirus for a great product!

Réponse de CiiRUS Traduire en français

Thank you Tony and Jan! We are happy to provide you with a great product and customer support that enables you to run your business with ease. The CiiRUS team thanks you for being a loyal user.

Rena
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

iELEV8 Luxury Vacation Rental

Publié le 03/09/2020

We are satisfied with the overall experience.

Avantages

What we liked most about the software is it’s easy functionality.

Inconvénients

Multiply platforms to access Ciirus. The standard website builder can be updated with more added features.

Breean
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Worst experience EVER!

Publié le 29/08/2018

Avantages

Works with all OTA's and good sales team!

Inconvénients

The training was not sufficient to get our business live and the off boarding process and communication was painful and sent our company into a tailspin for over a week . I've sent several emails over a month ago and placed several calls with no response until today. This overall process in five words was Over-promised and Under-delivered. Ciirus charged me for a service that was never able to go live. The system itself is antiquated and needs 2018 up-dates from the feel to the functionality very disappointed and a huge waste of over 2 months trying to get trained to go live and money. When we off boarded all of our OTA's were set back to manufacture settings with blank calendars, rates, etc. After having a call with 4 different Ciirus team members nobody could help and they still charged me for my training, and monthly dues for a service again that never went live. I have documented all communication via emails over the past 3 months and will be disputing charges wtih my credit card. Worst experience EVER!

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Great place to search when there isn't a place for Vacation.

Publié le 27/11/2018

Avantages

At the moment what I like of this is that when I have used it it has worked for me. I work in the same type of business & there have been time that we do not have a place for our guests.

Inconvénients

At the moment there isn't anything not to like. If the place is available it is & if is not is not their fault.