Avis clients sur ClicData

ClicData

4,6 (144)
Donnez votre avis !
Data Analytics et tableau de bord

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

144 avis

Martin

ClicData meilleur tableau

Publié le 14/03/2023

Avantages

Ça m'a permis d'améliorer la qualité du service et ça m'a surtout permis à identifier les moyens réduire mes dépenses

Inconvénients

Ce n'était pas facile de pouvoir s'adapter

Nicolo
Nicolo
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The best reporting tool in the market

Publié le 28/03/2019

Avantages

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean.

I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis.

Customer support was great too.

Inconvénients

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

Jeremy

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Publié le 30/03/2017

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing.

You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities.

Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing.

Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few.

Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do.

Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

Avantages

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Inconvénients

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Clic work in progress

Publié le 26/02/2019

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Avantages

I liked the gauges and appearance of the software. It could look good quickly, which appealed to me.

Inconvénients

Functionality was mixed. Some features and functions were solid, others yet to come or hard to utilize.

Kris
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Fantastic Tool!

Publié le 27/03/2017

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need...

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Avantages

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Inconvénients

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Gao Rui
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Powerful tool with great support but steep learning curve.

Publié le 01/03/2022

I love the support I get, I love being able to create plenty of easy to consume visualizations that makes data analysis quick and easy.

Avantages

It's powerful. I can do a lot with it. It helps me distribute our data in easy to understand visualizations to our clients.

Connects to my data files on OneDrive, PostGreSQL easily.

Single Sign-On (SSO) works perfectly with Wordpress. When Faced with issue of setting up, they worked with our other vendors from our Stack to find a solution.

Technical Support Team has all been really helpful in finding solutions to my requirements.

Inconvénients

We had a lot of issues with the SSO at first, but the solution was a simple and easy fix (our canaccess data did not match MiniOrange's)

There are a lot of features and functions but it requires tweaking and exploring.

Anoop
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best ever tool which allows us to do end to end automation within a single ecosystem

Publié le 14/02/2022

1. End to end automation
2. Less Manual Intervention
3. Performance
4. Customer Support
5. New features
6. Our team who worked on PowerBI and Tableau (Market leaders not actually though) appreciated our tool in terms of adaptation and Self Service platform
7. Customization and many more

1. I think we should do lots of Marketing of our product
2. Conduct Proficiency test on online leaning platforms (How it is going to help beginners and for the folks who worked on clicData for decent amount of time, conducting Proficiency test would give them confidence)

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very happy with the software

Publié le 10/06/2019

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Avantages

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Inconvénients

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Clic Hospitality

Publié le 01/03/2022

the benefit is the capability to create any dashboard in terms of minute so solve any question in minutes and be very reactive when the clients are asking dieep data analysis

Avantages

the system is operational with all inclusive in one click minute and constantly improving. the simplicity of the dashboard to build for a technical person is enough to build in minute one ad hoc analysis

Inconvénients

the system is not very performing well in terms of speed if you have lot of filters in the normal cloud online team config - I have always to reduce the number of rows to 10000 to get an normal user experience

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Publié le 25/10/2017

Avantages

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Inconvénients

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Lots of features and possibilities.

Publié le 25/10/2017

Clicdata makes it easy to make reports on KPI's of our selfes and for our costumers.

Avantages

The drag and drop makes it easy to do a lot of stuf. Even to make interactive boards is easy.
And if you can't figure it out, there is an excellent support desk.

Inconvénients

For a bit more complicated stuf you need to know some coding. Sometimes that is a bit hard for a dummy like me. But support is excellent.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

Publié le 26/02/2019

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Avantages

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Inconvénients

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

Pratham
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The best online customer service tool with fantastic and intuitive UI/UX

Publié le 16/02/2023

For both internal and external business issues, we utilise ClicData. We use internal metrics from multiple data sources to measure KPIs. In order to give our users access to data that benefits their businesses, we also link data. Our organisation moves forward thanks to real-time project progress tracking, financial KPI updates, health and safety statistics, and data visualisation. We can integrate Podio workspace components with client-specific dashboards in an accessible fashion thanks to ClicData.

Avantages

ClickData is user-friendly and one of the only programmes of its kind that supports a direct live connection to an MS Access database. We adore the cloud-based architecture and user experience of Clicdata. We were delighted to choose them because they outperformed every other programme we had looked at. The most well-liked services are highly customizable and provide a huge selection of widgets, data export capability, Google Maps connection, and data source connectors.

Inconvénients

Since the documentation is inadequate, one might need to contact the support staff. Additionally, greater adaptability is needed if the package has to include a function, such as extra storage, etc. Google Maps's drawbacks, lack of overall legitimacy, poor downtime communication, inconsistent push-to-email, dashboard download issues, and low-quality downloads

Emmanuel

First steps with Clic Data

Avantages

I tried several solutions for Dataviz and reporting solutions. Clic Data is merging with success a poweful tool and very helpful and professional teams in order to answer to all our needs !

Inconvénients

This tool need to be set by Clic data teams first if you are not a specialist in data connection. It has always been ok for me as the teams and the support is very reactive !

Alternatives envisagées

Octoboard for Agencies et Swydo

Pourquoi passer à ClicData

Price vs Power
Sherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A complete package for startups

Publié le 09/02/2017

We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

Avantages

I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Inconvénients

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult

Tomasz
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Some title :)

Publié le 21/12/2018

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

Avantages

It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research.
And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland.

Inconvénients

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

Briel
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Looking forward to more widget choices

Publié le 27/02/2019

Avantages

Clicdata is more friendly for customizing our services. I have used Tableau and MS Power BI in my previous jobs. I think Clicdata gives me most freedom for dashboarding. Especially when I was taught about the API connections. What is more, I found amazed by the support section. It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Inconvénients

I don't see as many varieties of chart types as other data visualization tools like Tableau or MS Power BI, etc. So in my dashboards, there are less fancy charts I can display. In the meanwhile, the tables possibility is not complete either. For example, I can't trim the pivot table however I want. The drilldown table has more possibilities in layout customizations, but not exactly match what I want in feature wise (can't even wrap text). I would be super happy to see more choices in the widget list and better table functions.

Jordan
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Publié le 08/02/2017

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

Avantages

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Inconvénients

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

Facundo Alberto
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Easy BI platform

Publié le 10/06/2019

Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Avantages

Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

Inconvénients

I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Jim
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great value for money!

Publié le 01/03/2017

From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available on their support pages. When I did run into questions about how to do certain things, I submitted my request through their online ticketing system and received the help I was looking for in a very timely manner. Their support staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in both email and over the phone. Although there may be some perceived limits in functionality, I have not found that to be an issue and am able to do everything I need, including some more advanced things I wasn't expecting to be supported. Additionally, the pace of innovation at ClicData appears to be such that any gaps that do exist, won't exist for long as this software just keeps getting better and better with each new release. Don't let the price tag fool you... this product is everything you need to meet you reporting needs and is great value for money, especially when you consider that you don't need any servers, data warehouses, or locally installed software.

Inconvénients

Licenses are required for secured viewing of reports and dashboards (named users), but given the price, it's not that big of a deal.

Sarah

• Support client

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the...

Publié le 01/04/2018

Avantages

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Inconvénients

I very much like that there is an api for using Survey Monkey, however I find it to be challenging to use the data from this source without significant manual manipulation. I wish this particular crossover required less attention.

Andrew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

Publié le 10/06/2019

We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Avantages

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Inconvénients

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Really enjoy the productivity awareness

Publié le 15/02/2017

We are able to see more data and information about our business in a much better looking format. It can be complicated to use and we have been through times of technical problems with it, but they have been minor and support has been fantastic.

visibility of data

complex set up

Ruth
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Immediate Assistance

Publié le 10/08/2020

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Avantages

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Olivier
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

Publié le 01/03/2022

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Avantages

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

Inconvénients

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack