76 avis

PaySimple

Dirigez une entreprise. Vivez votre vie.

4,2 /5 (76 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
76 avis
Stacey S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaySimple is just that-Simple!

Publié le 19/12/2018

Avantages

It is so simple to use and train people on. The customer service is out of this world. I needed help with a customer payment issue that was really out of their scope of service, but they went out of their way to help me get some answers!
They are also one of the only companies we have found to take electronic checks as well as credit cards. This helps us keep credit card fees down and some of our clients prefer that method of payment.

Inconvénients

Their fees are on the higher end-but definitely worth it!

Bobbijo B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Customer Service, A+!

Publié le 27/03/2017

I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Avantages

The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Inconvénients

Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

Shayne G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not an accounting system

Publié le 20/03/2017

If you are expecting this to work like A/R in an accounting system, you'll be disappointed. It's primary focus is being an e-tail platform, so if you are an office that needs to send invoices that can be paid on-line, you'll run into some snags. And you are forced to set up a domain name even if you know you will never use it, which is just wrong.

Avantages

Multiple people can access invoice status.

Inconvénients

It is designed for billing individuals, not companies.

Aaron P.

Great features and affordability

Publié le 17/09/2015

When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Avantages

Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Inconvénients

Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

Réponse de PaySimple Traduire en français

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Annie M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Customer service is excellent, ease of use not so much

Publié le 08/02/2018

Excellent customer service

Avantages

The software itself was okay, it had issues with check out more than I would like. However, Customer service was excellent, very attentive and not condescending at all--rare in today's world.

Inconvénients

It was difficult to know where to go for what within the system and checkout got hung up often--not good.

Am S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Great, but little expensive

Publié le 05/01/2019

Avantages

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Inconvénients

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Kacy S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Pay Simple has really helped keep our billing and receiving organized.

Publié le 11/10/2017

It's beneficial for us because our parents can set up auto pay, therefore guaranteeing we receive tuition every month on time.

Avantages

We love that our parents can set up automatic payments each month for tuition. They call it the set it and forget it method. The customer service is superb! They get back to you in a timely manner and were very patient with me as I learned the new system.

Inconvénients

Instead of depositing the funds a day or two after every payment, it would be nice to save on fees by depositing the money on set days. For us 2 x a month would work. Instead I get multiple deposits throughout the month which causes me to have to input more data entry on our accounting software. It would also be great if they could somehow link to Gradelink so I didn't have to imput the payments into every single account manually.

Mohit S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Easy automatic payments.

Publié le 27/03/2019

go for simple pay. you won't regret it.

Avantages

My mainly adopted feature for PaySimple is the automatic monthly payment option. it makes me easy to collect my monthly payment from my customer.

Inconvénients

haven't found anything from last 2+ years. It is working smoothly and their customer services is above the level. they helped me to set this initially.

Shelly P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great value!

Publié le 24/08/2015

We have been very pleased with PaySimple. It allows ease of payments for us. We are a Chiropractic office, and we have a Membership Practice. PaySimple is great for setting up recurring payments month-to-month.
We receive quick responses when contacting customer service, and they quickly resolve any issues.
I would highly recommend them for your payments. I am not sure why others are having such difficulty with their service.

Avantages

Able to set up monthly auto-debits very easily since this is 99% of what our Chiropractic practice uses.

Inconvénients

Each time you want to take a payment, you also have to have their address (set-up a "profile"). However, this doesn't take an incredibly long time either.

Réponse de PaySimple Traduire en français

Hi Shelly, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear recurring payments work well for your business and that you found monthly billing easy to set up. Our customer service team is committed to helping your business thrive, so don't hesitate to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

J. keith C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Great for recurring payments

Publié le 28/12/2015

Provides an easy update and capture of pci data for recurring payments. Our primary challenge is dealing with expiring and cancelled credit cards used on long-term contracts. PaySimple makes that much easier.

strong user interface.

nothing comes to mind.

Réponse de PaySimple Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback! Glad our product helps you stay on top of your credit card payments. You can always reach us at 800.466.0992 if you need assistance.

Thomas C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Publié le 06/08/2019

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Avantages

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Toni G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Publié le 20/03/2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Avantages

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Inconvénients

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Toni G.

• Support client

I have used PaySimple for the last 3 yrs and have been satisfied. The customer service is...

Publié le 06/02/2018

Avantages

It is one place to do all your invoicing, receiving payments, customers can pay directly through PaySimple from our website. Also, when I have a suggestion I let them know and if at all possible, they make it happen.

Inconvénients

The search engine has been lacking, but they have made great improvements in that area. There is a delay on the invoice page where the cursor jumps back up to the invoice number each time you click enter.

Willie T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

Publié le 16/06/2018

Avantages

This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

Inconvénients

I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

David F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Value, Great Product

Publié le 23/03/2017

I went from Square to Paysimple because of their ability to hold customer payment info and for automatic recurrent payments. They have a lower charge per transaction and offer electronic check. This saves me about 8 hours a month and money per transaction. They also offer a calendar, but I have yet to make the switch to that at this time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Avantages

Automatic charging, invoicing, calendar option, lower percentage, and electronic check.

Inconvénients

At times it can be a little confusing how to do something specific, but there has always been a way, I just had to ask.

Andrea M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great credit card service for our school. Easy to implement and incorporate in to our website.

Publié le 08/03/2018

Easier for paying of school bills by parents. They love it and seem to pay in a more timely manner.

Avantages

Easy of implementation and updating on website. Customers are happy with the ease of use and security. Transaction rate is wonderful for non-profit. Previous service was too expensive and took a couple of days to process payments. This is quicker and end of month statements are great.

Inconvénients

Able to use on associated church website as well, but can't enter description into a memo line like on school website. Works, but have to have multiple items set us which is different than with the school software.

Utilisateur vérifié

Excellent Payment Processing Software

Publié le 05/07/2019

Meets my needs and overall have been very happy with this software. Really sticks to what the name says - a simple payment solution!

Avantages

Great fit for any small, but growing business. Easy to set up, and use, clients seemed to like it and the customer service has been solid and very helpful with any questions.

Inconvénients

Small changes like making it easier to search for past transactions. Right now it's a little cumbersome.

Tony R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaySimple makes payments... SIMPLE!

Publié le 07/01/2020

Overall I can't imagine doing business in the field without this option. Being able to quote, close and take the deposit or full payment for a sale has increased our sales and my closing ratio. It's truly the future now.

Avantages

I love the ability to take credit card payments right from my iPad. The supplied device to slide Credit Cards makes my sales easy and improves my close rate since I can take a payment right there on the spot.

Inconvénients

There are times when the device that slides the card can be finicky. However 95% of the time I'm able to complete the transaction. The other 5% I use our payment site.

Paul B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficient and bug free payment portal

Publié le 16/06/2017

Payment Portal with recurring payment processing.

Avantages

Customer Service, Ease of Use, Monthly Reports, low transaction fees, and we havnt experienced any system bugs or outages. Very happy with this system.

Inconvénients

In my humble opinion the only negative I see is that the monthly reports that get sent via snail mail have a slightly outdated look. If you dont mind that then this is the payment portal you've been looking for!

Hal F.

EASY SOLUTION WHEN CONVERTING TO VOIP SYSTEM

Publié le 23/03/2017

WE UPDATED OUR PHONE SYSTEM TO VOIP..NEEDED A CC SOLUTION THAT DIDN'T REQUIRE A DIAL TONE (TERMINALS)
PAY SIMPLE HELPED US ACCOMPLISH THAT...PLUS ADD CUSTOMER INFO DATABASE...AND STREAMLINED COMMUNICATION W/ THEM AND OUR STAFF.

ALWAYS ON . RELIABLE REPORTING . ALL CUSTOMER INFO IN ONE PLACE
ADDED E CHECK/ACH IS VERY HELPFUL FOR CUSTOMERS W/ TRANS LIMITS ON THEIR DEBIT CARDS.

NO DISCOUNT FOR SWIPED TRANS VS MOTO. NO INCENTIVE

Mendy S.

Great software!

Publié le 03/12/2019

PaySimple is great! I love that it is hassle free for the customer!

Avantages

I love how it takes care of payments and I don't have to think about it. Once you set it up you don't have to do anything else unless the customer needs to make changes. I love how it keeps me informed on payments that did not go through. I also love the app version so payments can be handle from my phone.

Inconvénients

It was a little tricky to get set up but customer service is great and helped out alot! Once you get used to it, it is a breeze!

Justin L.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaySimple has made invoicing and credit card processing incredibly easy for my company!

Publié le 08/06/2017

It's helped my company tremendously in our efforts to become as paperless a company as possible!

Avantages

I love how simple and user-friendly the software interface is to use; it's organized clearly and helps avoid a lot of human error mistakes when using it; plus it's become much easier for us to issue and track refunds when necessary and to issue invoices upon request.

Rimona Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Great Company

Publié le 23/03/2017

I have been with PaySimple for several years now and referred several businesses to them as I am very happy with their service, software and Customer Service they offer.

NA

Kelly C.

Easy to learn and use

Publié le 07/06/2017

Avantages

This program was perfect for our company. We processed all of our merchant payments through here, and there were several tools that were available that I have not used yet.

Inconvénients

Searching for past transactions could be improved a little. But that would be my only note on something that could be improved.

Shannon M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Job!

Publié le 20/03/2017

Excellent service! I have been using PaySimple for several years and have never had any issues. My account manager and the customer care team are always quick to respond.

None