PaySimple

Dirigez une entreprise. Vivez votre vie.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

251 avis

Brian del terzo C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The BEST payment gateway on the market!

Publié le 08/09/2021

From customer service to our assigned customer success manager, the team is available to assist. Chat support is also available inside the gateway. They have gone above and beyond to help us with our business.

Avantages

The robust features, ease of implementation, beautiful GUI layout that is easy to use and navigate. There is nothing that we need for our business, our team, and our clients that PaySimple does not accommodate.

Inconvénients

There are still some disconnects between the contact record details and transaction records that are still coming together that would make certain customized reporting even easier.

Seaton G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Bureau exécutif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I am NOT a happy camper & I will NOT recommend PaySimple

Publié le 05/09/2021

Was great ... until this Covid Crisis. I now need to really watch every penny.

Avantages

It is simple to set up a transaction and accepts ACH

Inconvénients

I do not like the $50 charges per month duding Covid when my company is on the edge of failure.

I do not like the inability to change my address.

I will soon be looking for a service that does NOT charge $50 per month!

Jed C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

Paysimple

Payments

Avantages

Easy to set up good to use easy interface

Inconvénients

No way to see total transactions cant set payments on days

NAKIVO Backup & Replication
Ty M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Paysimple was a game changer for our business!

Publié le 03/09/2021

Paysimple solved 95% of the problems we had encountered implementing recurring billing for our business

Avantages

The recurring billing makes doing business so easy. We no longer have to chase down late payments and the easy-to-use forms put our clients at ease. All the features a business needs with no frills!

Inconvénients

An easier way to automate recurring billing from an online sales page would be very helpful

Square Point of Sale et PayPal

Pourquoi choisir PaySimple

Recurring billing was a hassle for the business and our customers using other platforms

Logiciel antérieur

Square Point of Sale et PayPal

Pourquoi passer à PaySimple

Easier to use and a much better experience for our customers
Sean R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

CreditSmarts Review

Avantages

Ease of use and customer portal. Albeit, the customer portal could use a few key improvements. Otherwise, great design.

Inconvénients

There is no statement of accounts for the company to generate and email. There is no ability to auto generate invoice numbers (optional).

Michaela I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

10 out of 10

Publié le 03/09/2021

We really needed a more secure way to store customer cc information and PaySimple has a beautiful system for that. It has really been a time saver having recurring billing plans set up as many of our customers are on a monthly subscription plan.
Overall 10/10, I have greatly appreciated this service and its functionality.

Avantages

I have been very impressed with the ease of set up. We were set up and fully using this system within 4 days. I appreciate the quick glance reports that are found on the homepage, that indicate the our monthly sales as compared to the previous month.

Inconvénients

I feel like refunding partial amounts is more deeply hidden in the platform than I expected it to be. (however, when I did have a question about how to do a partial refund/credit, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I received a comprehensive answer.)

Susie V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Love it!

Excellent!

Avantages

It's functionality and ease of use for me and our customers. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome!

Inconvénients

I'd like the transaction reports to be editable so I can select the order they appear from left to right. Whis way I can keep all my filters but not scroll to the right to see the payment info I am looking for.

Quickbooks Point of Sale

Pourquoi choisir PaySimple

PaySimple is easier to use, has the ability for customers to enter and update their own payment information, and it was cheaper.

Pourquoi passer à PaySimple

price and the ability to personalize and brand our online payment portal for customers
Ken O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Okay Replacement for Quickbooks Online ACH functionality.

Publié le 08/09/2021

Very hard time getting clearing house established. The first transaction was a large security / first / last month's rent. It took 2 weeks to FINALLY get the funds released from the clearing house. I also had not realized the extra fees charged by PaySimple for the larger transaction over 5K so was surprised there and will bill future large bills directly from QBO. Since that poor start, monthly payments have gone smoothly other than having to manually enter rent invoices for each apartment in PaySimple every month and still needing to generate monthly (unsent) invoices in QBO as the the invoices generated on PaySimple to not transfer over to QBO.

Avantages

It saved me >$50 per month in a real estate setting with multiple tenants each paying >1K per month

Inconvénients

1) There are no ways to set up automatic recurring monthly invoices. You need to duplicate existing invoices manually and change the dates.
2) If multiple payments transfer on a single day, QBO gets confused and you have to manually track down which ones paid.

Chris M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Simple to use

Publié le 04/09/2021

I've been using PaySimple for 6 years now. It's easy to use. Makes billing effortless. I will be a long time customer.

Avantages

I don't have to pay somebody to do billing for me each month. I spend about an hour each month updating new accounts and im done. So payments come out automatically.

Inconvénients

I really wish there was an estimate creating option. There is an invoicing option. But because I have to create an estimate first, I currently use a different software for my estimates. That software converts over to invoices. I would consider letting the customer pay through paysimple platform is I was using it in this fashion.

PayPal et Amazon Pay

Pourquoi passer à PaySimple

The monthly automatic checking feature. ACH payments have less fees vs credit cards. This gave me a way to save money.
Miranda S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

I like it !

Publié le 07/09/2021

Avantages

The software has helped reduce losses. This year will be my first 0 loss/collections accounts year. :D The processing is quick & accurate & worth the cost. Customer service is always super friendly.

Inconvénients

I don't really have any complaints about this product.

Square Point of Sale

Pourquoi passer à PaySimple

Initially, when I did the math I believe PaySimple had a better rate on processing payments.
Vincent M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Paysimple ACH limitations - Good Customer Service

Publié le 15/09/2021

This questionnaire in itself is a bit misleading. Doesn't ask the appropriate questions or cover most of the products or services that pay simple actually offers.
Background to my complaint:
My company sells supports and services point of sale systems for restaurants in the hospitality segment. Our equipment is not cheap one entire system can easily run from 10 to $25,000.
The computers that we sell are $2000 each. The maximum amount of ACH debit I'm allowed per transaction is only $1500. We are required to run multiple ACH transactions for one sale, for each customer who exceeds the $1500 threshold. This is an extreme embarrassment.

Complaint:
My major point of contention with Paysimple, when we signed up with them; the sales Rep said after six-months are account can be reviewed for any risk factors and at that time the Per transaction limit of $1500 would be Increased or removed altogether.

Obviously, this is very embarrassing to explain to a customer when you have to run multiple ACH transactions when they purchase a $3200 piece of equipment from you. “What kind of Kitty clown show are you running over there Mr. Mills?” The sad answer I gave him was “The vendor I use has limitations.”

I have personally called back to Paysimple on different occasions asking for an increase or review of my account, what they want to see is my books. They're not getting my books. They have no business in my accounting.

Avantages

We only use the ACH Product.
We like using the ACH product very much. Setting up recurring in ACH accounts is very easy.
Managing, suspending or terminating recurring a ACH accounts is also very easy.
Paysimple has a very good and accurate reporting system if you know how to use it.
Personally, I don't use it too often, it's was a bit confusing at first, but I was able to find my way around.
Then I called support and received some guidance.

Inconvénients

Paysimple added an online "store" / tool / program/ app. I did not request it, yet I'm forced to pay $49 (ish) monthly for this. We get my ACH bill early in the month and latter in the month we get billed again for this online store product.

Mind, you, the store product is actually pretty nice. I'm being emotional and feel as if this was slid under the front door when I was not looking.

Sarah P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Our Experience with PaySimple

Publié le 14/09/2021

Overall fairly good. Lack of communication & transparency from our initial setup call to where we are now. We were never informed (or at least explicitly) that Forte would process the payments so this added some confusion. Also lack of clarity around our monthly limits (individual & collective) -- we found out in the middle of a month that we had reached our limit & had many mortgage payments pending.

Avantages

Customer service is what has kept us using PaySimple. Every person that I have spoken to has gone above and beyond to help out with any issues that we have had. The platform is relatively easy to use. I like the custom invoices & receipts that are sent to clients.

Inconvénients

Launching & integrating PaySimple has been MAJOR for us as online payments are so important in our industry and help to prevent any delays in the process as well as providing convenience to our clients. We had two issues with collecting online payments: First, we were unable to limit our ability to accept credit card payments for only one product. We are unable to accept credit cards for a mortgage payment; whereas we can accept credit card payment for appraisal, we had to turn the ability to use a CC off for any catalog product and create a form specific for appraisals. The ability to accept credit cards was all or nothing - for all products or none.

The second problem we encountered was the system's inability to accept American Express. When we turned on the feature to be able to accept credit card payments, we were uninformed that this excluded American Express. It wasn't until we had a client attempt to make a payment 10 times using an AMEX card that we realized.

Another issue that I have with this software is the confusion & lack of flexibility regarding user roles. As mentioned above, we use PaySimple to collect mortgage payments and appraisals. The department who collects each payment is different. The user who collects mortgage payments is an admin & I want her to receive all emails - however the users who send out the form to collect appraisals don't need to know about mortgage payments. I had to set them to Sales but they don't get email of payment made.

Thomas C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Publié le 06/08/2019

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Avantages

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

David B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, time saver, with some improvements requested.

Publié le 03/09/2021

This has allowed us to collect more payments electronically which is an option that many customers appreciate. The customer makes the choice of method of payment, and owns the associated fee if they chose to pay with credit card. We have save tens of thousands of dollars by implementing this policy.

Avantages

PaySimple has been very easy to use and implement. I am able to send a link and customers are able to pay without taking more of my time. This software saves our company time and money.

Inconvénients

The main feature that I would like for PaySimple to implement is autodetection of payment type, and automatically charge the customer accordingly. We pass the fee for credit cards on to the customer, but I've read that debit cards are not allowed to be charged a processing fee. We try to suggest that customers use the eCheck option to avoid processing fees. Having one form that would allow customers to pay with whatever method they want, and then charge/don't charge additional fees would simplify the payment process. Also, If Paysimple were able to charge the customer the processing fee directly, and take the processing fee at the time of the sale, that would simplify the accounting process as well.

Tracy G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PaySimple Review-A great product

Publié le 08/09/2021

I have never had a bad experience working with PaySimple.

Avantages

Super easy to use. If you have issues, and no time to contact via a phone call to PaySimple, using the PaySimple chat for assistance is a breeze. I like that a lot. Calling PaySimple is easy too.

Inconvénients

I don't care for the calendar on recurring payments. You click in it and it will take you back to the month before or even two months before on the start date.

Toni G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

My PaySimple (PS) Experience

Publié le 20/03/2017

Our company tried two other payment systems before finding PaySimple(PS). We are very pleased with the system and the staff we have been in contact with. There have been things over the past 2-3 yrs that we would like to see changed or things that didn't meet our needs. At those times the staff have stepped in to write down our needs / suggestions and try their best to accommodate our needs. There have been many helpful changes to PS over the past 2-3 yrs that have made the system better, more efficient, and more user friendly.
The support staff has been a pleasure to work with! She is patient, caring, sincere, and knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond to meet our needs.

We are pleased with PS and would recommend PS to other companies.

Avantages

Easy to learn and understand; easily accessible

Inconvénients

There are areas that I believe need some adjusting. What page the system bounces you back to once you have completed something; on creating invoices the cursor always jumps back to invoice # after each item entered; and other minor things like that.

Michael L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PaySimple review

Publié le 03/09/2021

I’ve used this service for many years. Requested better reports and reporting for all of them. It’s never been done. I have to use quickbooks in tandem as a result.

Avantages

It’s easy to use. Repeating payments are easy to setup and process.

Inconvénients

It has terrible reporting. The dashboard isn’t configurable and would be great for reports, but there is no way to edit it.

Quickbooks Online

Quick deployment
Kennedy K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

It’s simple

Publié le 03/09/2021

I don’t mind paysimple, it’s not good nor bad. It’s gets the job done and it’s not pricey.
Now if someone else’s was to pitch on the same product and they happen to
Have a cleaner look and better service. I will be willing to pay Tesla prices for the experience

Avantages

I love paysimple because it’s easy to use. And I know. I remember awhile ago 5+ ago when I got it. The customer service was amazing the walked with me hand in hand

Inconvénients

That customer service is no longer there, it seams I will reach a machine before a human(that’s thr new norm though)

It’s not a clean look.
Toyota and Tesla do the same thing but Tesla looks amazing. But I am paying Toyota prices so I don’t mind. To be honest I don’t go around referring the product like you will find someone who has a Tesla won’t shut up about it.
Hope that makes sense

Libby W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Very useful software

Publié le 13/09/2021

If i have any problems or issues customer service is always available and quick to answer.

Avantages

Easy to set up and get clients going. Clients can also log into their account which i like.

Inconvénients

Could have a more modern look, i feel like its a little outdated. Wish I could issue partial cc refunds.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Better pricing
Susan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

September 2021 PaySimple Review

Publié le 10/09/2021

PaySimple has been great for our business. Most helpful is that customer service is easily reached and very responsive. Customer service is definitely a strength in using PaySimple.

Avantages

PaySimple makes it easy for our customers to make payment and view their accounts. It also is very user-friendly for our business administrator. The notifications of payment status allows for sucessful tracking of fees.

Inconvénients

There are some features that have yet to be added. Would like to be able to delete categories without contacting the company. Trying to discover the best way to organize category items from one year to the next.

Summer F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Great service!

Publié le 13/09/2021

Avantages

My team loves how use friendly and easy it is to use. Great value. We’ve been a customer for many years!

Inconvénients

I’d love for it to integrate with our CRM.

Ryan F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A little pricy, but with more bells and whistles than most.

Publié le 03/09/2021

Straightforward and streamlined system with few favorable card reader options that does a fantastic job for our recurrent revenue operation.

Avantages

Recurrent billing schedules, a great POS interface, and customer databases with the ability to store multiple payment methods makes it easy and effortless for new staff to learn and repeat or subscribed customers to use contactless methods of payment.

Inconvénients

The price in comparison to some of its peers stands out as disconnected from the goal of driving down per-transaction costs for smaller businesses.

Square Payments

Corporate agreement in place
Jason S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

PaySimple easy to set up and use

Publié le 03/09/2021

We have launched a subscription program to great success.

Avantages

The product allowed us to launch a subscription program with little development and within weeks as 90% of the required functionality was out of the box.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more options to customize features based on user’s preferences.

I wish custom fields could be edited after they are entered.

ABC Fitness Solutions

Pourquoi passer à PaySimple

Easy of launch and no development costs
Joel N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

my review title

Publié le 05/09/2021

recurring billing option
ability to integrate forms into website

no inventory management
backend is messy (old style forms and new style forms make it messy)
cannot delete old category items and entries

Ashley S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

Pay Simple Is a Great Software

Avantages

I like how user friendly PaySimple makes the web platform. Additionally customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Inconvénients

The fact that there are two different platforms for merchant services which make the charges less transparent. You have to actively check on them to be in the know.

WeTransfer, Stripe, Wix, Zendesk et QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi choisir PaySimple

Needed an online portal option