52 avis

eWorkOrders

Gestion de maintenance assistée par ordinateur (GMAO)

4,9 /5 (52 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Great CMMS Solution

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 14/02/2020

Avantages

As a cloud based solution there is no physical overhead and it is accessible anywhere and is platform agnostic.

Inconvénients

Setup and configuration is difficult until you become intimately familiar with the product. However the support team at e-WorkOrders is a pleasure to work with and will walk you through any issues.

Réponse de Information Professionals

Thank you for the great review! Using the enterprise version with many sites and multiple groups at some of your sites, definitely increases the complexity of the setup. We're glad that you found the support team easy to work with and that you are so happy with eWorkOrders!

Tony P.

Great CMMS!

Publié le 23/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Very professional and helpful support. Easy implementation. Easy to learn.

Avantages

Ease of training and use. Customizable. Price point.

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike. This system offers everything we need and more.

Tom A.

A Top Flight Product That Fits Any Budget

Publié le 07/08/2009
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I conducted extensive research of web-based Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) looking for the best product available for an entity with a limited maintenance budget. eWorkOrders won hands down! The support staff is one of the best I ever encountered! An example is when I have asked for additional reports to be designed for my use, they first researched their extensive report library and sent me an existing report or modified an existing report to fit my needs. They did this without a charge, when they could easily have just created a new report and sent me an invoice for payment. You will have to spend many thousands of dollars to get a product with more bells and whistles than eWorkOrders. I highly recommend this product and the people behind it!

Avantages

eWorkOrders is easy to use. The advantage of the product being web-based, over a stand-alone product installed on the users server or desktop computer, cannot be overstated. The ability to receive instant feedback from customers when a work order is closed out has allowed me to quantify and measure the new emphasis we have placed on an increase in quality customer service. I have many lessees in city-owned buildings that never before had access to the city Intranet based work request system and were forced to place a work request through e-mail, the telephone or a verbal request to a passing maintenance worker. With eWorkOrders, all my customers now can enter work requests that I am able to respond to immediately, receive feedback, measure and develop reports from a single database.

Inconvénients

As with any system, eWorkOrders works best with internal admin support. However, we have been able to utilize it well with intensive training of the maintenence staff; with all entries being made by the maintenance workers themselves.

Jay B.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

A great product

Publié le 10/07/2020

Avantages

This is a great product for a mid-sized facilities management operation. I've used it at two different organizations and have been very happy with both the product and their support.

Inconvénients

Because of the nearly unlimited ways the database can be configured it helps to have some knowledge of what the user's expectations will be before setting up the program. Support from the developer was critical here.

Cindy C.
Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

eWorkOrders - great product

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use eWorkOrders to generate bi-yearly work orders for maintenance on equipment, then other work orders can be generated from those if an issue is found. It makes the scheduling of PM's and failure work orders easier.

Avantages

The customer support is outstanding. "How to" videos are included in the software which make it easier to get started using.

Inconvénients

Understanding how different parts work together took a little time to learn, but after being in the system it comes easier.

Starr P.
Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Essential Business Improvement

Publié le 19/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Celgene has been a customer of eWorkOrders CMMS solution for over 15 years. Our industry which develops and commercializes medicines for cancer and inflammatory disorders has very strict guidelines and regulations to follow. So the vendors that we engage with have got to be at the top of their field.

Our teams are spread out throughout many locations around the world and they give eWorkOrders the highest possible rating for the easy to use, support team and their high quality CMMS software solution.

Implementation throughout our many locations has been seamless. Employees love it. With the eWorkOrders Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we can effectively manage and schedule preventive maintenance and resources without any disruption to our business operations and prolong the lifecycle of our assets. Top managers love the fact through reports and dashboards, they get real-time information on our maintenance operations. We recently began integrating our inventory application with Grainger so that we can easily manage inventory levels, costs and more through our existing system. It is a real plus that eWorkOrders is a system that grows with any size organization.

Avantages

Easy to use by technical and non-technical personnel.
Ease of configuration, personalization and customization.
Straight-forward, trouble free, fast inexpensive Implementations (ie $1,500 completed in 1 week).
Meets our PM and Demand Work Order needs right of Out of the Box, without the need for “add ons or consulting”
Meets the diverse needs of the various department types above, not just Facilities.
Immediate service from the on-call developer team for custom requests, tech support or general assistance.
Less expensive than other CMMS
Maintenance teams have access to historical data, manuals and other pertinent data from their phones and iPads.
Unlimited number of requestors and users accounts
Requestors do not need accounts.
Web-based, making it easily be accessible from all devices on or offsite.
Instant notifications to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Advance Preventive Maintenance reminders to in-house staff and outside service providers.
Several hundred standard reports, KPIs, metrics, analytics and dashboards. All customizable upon request.
No coding Required to personalize or customize.
How-to-Videos embedded into each module’s help section.
Streamlined modules, allows for the rapid retrieval of information, to quickly accommodate and respond to customer requests.
Single sign on available for staff who need to log in to their user account.
Predictive maintenance technologies, such as meters.

Inconvénients

System Not offered in foreign languages (although you can create the Work Order request page in any language)
Mobile version is not available while offline (no internet/wifi/mobil access)

Pam W.

A Work Order System without all the Work

Publié le 08/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As the Facilities Systems Manager for the US Senate Sergeant at Arms, we found eWorkOrders very user-friendly and comprehensive enough to meet our needs. With our very high security standards, we were very impressed with the preventive measures that the eWorkOrders team has in place to protect our data and our CMMS related processes. Working with the eWorkOrders team has been a great experience. The team always picks up the phone and accommodates our requests, no matter how crazy the request may be.

Avantages

I liked that I didn't need to be a computer programmer to use eWorkOrders.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons with regard to eWorkOrders to pass along.

Cobern R.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Great Product and Team!

Publié le 04/05/2020

Avantages

e Work Orders is simple to use, easy to navigate, easy to learn, and has a customer support team that stands behind the product. My staff has not had any issues learning to use the mobile system, and efficiency of work has made substantial increases. e Work Orders takes the hassle out of work orders. The cloud based service saves IT cost, and provides access any time, any where. I would recommend the software to anyone.

Inconvénients

I have not found any specific negative aspects of this software.

Juan carlos L.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire
Traduire en français

Easy to use, easy for control and easy data retrieval

Publié le 29/06/2020

Excellent

Avantages

Cloud-based application, run in every device, easy and flexible reporting structure. Possibilities to save documentation (procedures, manuals) in the cloud and expansion to other tasks other than maintenance, ex: sanitation.

Inconvénients

Some of the reports I could not export in pdf I have to save as pdf. Not a big deal

Bob M.
Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport
Traduire en français

eWorkorders review from our maintenance department

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 24/02/2020

Avantages

We really like how quick and easy eWorkorders is to use for both the individuals requesting the work orders and the maintenance techs. Maintenance communication, scheduling, and documentation has always been a challenge at our facility and eWorkorders has helped overcome that obstacle. The transition from our prior CMMS to eWorkorders was quick and painless. This software is a great value. It has everything we need now and for our future.

Inconvénients

We haven't come across any issues so far.

Sandra B.

Eworkorders review

Publié le 16/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We recently were asked to find a software that has the capability of our customers to create a work order request on line. Low and behold we already had it. After finding out about that, it took very little time to have it set up to our specs and was in use in very little time. That is what is so great about Eworkorders is that they have so many aspects of their software that I am still finding out new things, and that is after 10 years of using it.

Avantages

I have been using Eworkorders for 10 years. I took quite a while back then looking at different softwares for our workorders when our other software became outdated and not very easy to use to begin with. This is when I came upon Eworkorders. After talking with their representative and looking at their formats and the east to customize it, I realized this was the software I was looking for. I haven't looked back. If for any reason I have a question or needs something added that I don't have the capability to do, they will help me in anyway. They have a fantastic team to work with. Again, the ease of using the software, the customization to my specifications and so much more is the reason I have stayed with them for so long. I hope to be one of their customers for many years to come.

Inconvénients

I have no cons to speak about with Eworkorders. Their ease to accommodate my specific needs is awesome.

Paul V.
Traduire en français

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the world.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy way to provide feedback

Avantages

It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

Mike N.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Publié le 20/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Avantages

Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Inconvénients

The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

Wes D.
Traduire en français

eWork Orders keeps us on task

Publié le 11/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Avantages

The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Inconvénients

The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

Yovanny R.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

eWorkOrders was made for us!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly.
The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more.

The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets.

If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Avantages

Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received.

We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Inconvénients

The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Justin C.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés
Traduire en français

Customer focused, excellent customer service, easy to use, customization is awesome.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 19/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customization, historical data on repairs, reports, communication with the maintainers in the field.

Avantages

The software engineers were able to build me an automated work order system. They original way I managed issues was through email alerts from another company I am partnered with. My partner company was able to link the alert emails to eWorkOrders. I wake up in the morning and have a dashboard that gives a quick snapshot of what needs to be repaired. The eWorkOrders team were key in making that customization possible.

Inconvénients

I do not have any issues with this software. It has streamlined my work and has given me a ton a man- hours back.

Nahum A.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 07/04/2019

Avantages

The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Inconvénients

we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

Daniel W.

Hattie Larlham perspective

Publié le 01/06/2011
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Over all E-Workorders is a great value with a great team of experts willing to do what every it takes to make your experience with electronic work order systems easy and affordable. You do not have to worry about purchasing future upgrades, because the E-Workorder Team is continually developing and expanding their system, and as they do so they provide that new technology to their customer.

Avantages

The E-Workorder system is a great system that does not require a super high level of computer talent to navigate and build. The benefits provided by the E-Workorder system are equal to many high dollar software systems, but without the high cost to purchase and train individuals to operate.
We re a long term healthcare agency with over 33 operating properties in Ohio and 750 employees and this system allows every employee who can access a computer to submit and track work request. This system provided us the means to build an electronic data base of scheduled PM s and pertinent Inspections, as well as develop a means to provide for accountability and tracking of both equipment and parts cost, as well as labor
We are currently expanding our documentation and information to utilize electronic asset tracking through E-Workorders.

Inconvénients

We have no complaints on this system nor any cons.

Ginny W.
Secteur d'activité: Philanthropie

Excellent product!

Publié le 20/07/2015
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

The product is extremely user friendly, easy online access, and excellent overall results. The vendor always responds to our needs within moments; very accommodating and always carries a high level of professionalism; and great technical support. We have 320 employees who have access/user ability to the software, we have not had any problems with the software or user complaints.

Inconvénients

We have no complaints. The product is excellent for work order tracking and reporting. All levels are able to use the product with ease. The facility directors seem to be very happy with the work order system.

Karen F.

Easy to navigate

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21/03/2019

Avantages

It is easy to navigate around the program to put in work orders and print them

Inconvénients

Sometimes finding a specific work order it difficult because the type filters that are offered

Réponse de Information Professionals

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! You should have the ability to filter on every field related to a work order so that you can easily find any that you are looking for. We'll have someone reach out to you this week to make sure you know how to do this.

Ryan S.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

New User

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 04/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent customer service, when I have a question or concern they respond within hours not days. That's huge for me. They always care about what we the customer wants. Could not ask for better support.

the product is super. Easy to get around and work with.

Avantages

It is super easy to learn and use. Very easy to setup as well.

Inconvénients

Too many options! Too many options to choose from but that could be a good thing!

Chris N.

EWorkOrders. Rocks. Period..

Publié le 16/05/2011
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

To reiterate.. ABOVE ALL: INFORMATION PROFESSIONALS' CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE.. We started off using EWorkOrders for one department and have been steadily configuring functions for use by various groups. In 3 short months it has become the center piece that our business model now functions through. And we're still expanding with it.. If your company is in need of a fantastic software package, with impeccable support, I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND EWORKORDERS. UNEQUIVOCALLY.. BRAVO GUYS!

Avantages

Where do I begin?? I'll try to be brief.. EWorkOrders is a powerhouse of full featured functionality, to say the least. There is a robust amount of config options that are all extremely flexible - give or take a few minor caveats.. That being said, implementation/customization does not require a degree in rocket science. AND ABOVE ALL: THEIR CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MADE THIS THE ABSOLUTE A#1 BEST SOFTWARE VENDOR RELATIONSHIP I'VE EVER HAD - BAR NONE..

Inconvénients

Just to be fair: Although the guys at EWorkOrders are very available and more than willing to explain everything and anything that one would have questions about, a more in-depth Help section is most definitely needed.

Jim V.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Publié le 10/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Avantages

Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Inconvénients

Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

Jamie L.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics

eWorkOrders review

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In a past life, I was a database manager and I believe I have kept up in most areas of information technology. So I think I'm qualified to say that this software has been designed with the end-users in mind. It's easy to set up and easy to maintain. The real selling point though is the company's customer support. From the first email reply onward, the customer support has been phenomenal.

Ease of set-up and Customer Service
We looked at several CMMS packages before settling on eWorkOrders. We needed a program that we could set up quickly and get moving on to satisfy regulatory requirements. eWorkOrders had our back. With the provided training and set-up support we met our deadline and are now fully running with the software.

Inconvénients

The software didn't come with an army of robots to actually perform the work... Seriously though, this is a well designed software solution.

John S.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...CONSISTENTLY.

Publié le 07/02/2018

Avantages

It does everything that I want it to do and when I require a change the staff at eWorkOrders makes it happen every time.