115 avis affichés sur 103

KPMG Spark

Comptabilité en ligne spécifiquement conçue pour les petites entreprises

4,5 /5 (103 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
115 avis affichés sur 103
Lisa K.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I travel for a living and Bookly has made running my business bookeeping accounting easier.

Publié le 23/01/2018

Switching over to Bookly allowed me to gain more control over the creative part of my business because I don't have to work hard at the books or put it off until later. My accounts are integrated to upload automatically. I answer the questions bookkeepers have for me. I just review the work. It's like having a person in the office doing the work without having to hire someone. You might think just having software is like that but it isn't. You still have to find the software, keep track of the updates, if you are smart after to upload the work you will have someone review what you have entered. With Bookly, I don't have to do all of that. I never have to buy software. I just log in and see what view the books, answer questions , ask questions, run reports, etc. It's wonderful for me as I have a lot to do running a business. Anyone looking to save time should look into using Bookly. It's isn't just software. It's a group of people that want you to have the best accounting experience possible.

Avantages

I am a longtime Mac user. Quickbooks integration has been troublesome and lacking updates or options. Bookly software is a non-issue. I can get the reports I need and if I have questions I can have quick access to knowledgeable staff that is eager to help. Hiring Bookly was a major stress relief.

Inconvénients

There are elements of QuickBooks that I miss like having an app. What I realize I get without the app is made up for in customer service and staff access.

Joanne L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not for everyone. Software and Support are excellent, but not geared to my business needs.

Publié le 21/06/2018

First, it's not only software, there is a person at the company that is assigned to you and knowledgable about your account.
It helped me to get on top of my finances and get them organized. However, it's more for business and does not meet my needs. I switched to managing budgets and transactions at YNAB.

Avantages

What I liked most was that I had a dedicated bookkeeper that I could work with, who was available and accessible. The software and communications process was easy. I didn't wast time trying to track anyone down. Response times are great. Everyone was easy to talk to and to work with. Polite, helpful, and responsive.

Inconvénients

My "business" is low transaction with over fewer than 10 bank accounts. One account is a business account, the others (linked) are personal accounts. The issues I ran into are:

1) I needed reports by each of the accounts, that was not easily generated by bookly, my dedicated person had to do it manually. It was wonderful that they did, but it wasn't always correct (because it needed a lot of info from me) and so the reports weren't as useful as I had hoped.

2) Unforeseen problems: The "view only" access to my (personal) bank accounts triggered major problems. That second username triggered all my lined accounts to be unlinked and auto-payments stopped. I was NOT notified by the bank! My mortgage was late and I have to live with remove the late mark on my credit report.

3)Taxes: I wanted to submit them on time had my information to Bookly well in advance of April 15. They were not done on time, and they only have paper submissions now, so I had to print and mail all the forms. Furthermore, because they are submitted on paper, it takes several more weeks to have them processed by the IRS (and probably the states too).

Nana T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Online Accounting

Publié le 13/02/2021

Overall it is one of the best software i use. KPMG Spark makes my daily work pleasant.

Avantages

KPMG Spark is suitable for me. It makes my job easier. it helps me to do daily tasks. I like that it gives me real-time visibility into incomes and expenses.

Inconvénients

The software needs some trainings to use perfectly. It is a bit complicated. But on the other hand it's very functional.

Kenny B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Bookly charged me for services I never used.

Publié le 10/07/2017

Nothing but pain.

Avantages

The software and concept are good but the company does not conduct itself professionally. They made assurances that they could come up with a solution but ultimately, they failed to do so and still wanted me to pay.

Inconvénients

I received a trial subscription from Bookly and started working with some of their personnel. The staff were very friendly but were not knowledgable enough to figure out the complexity of my needs. Note that my needs were not that complicated. After trying to find a workable solution for me, they deemed I needed to use their partner software named Xero. After multiple attempts and phone conferences, they still were unable to come up with a system that would meet our needs. Subsequently, they ceased correspondence and since I was on a free trial, I let it go. Several months later I noticed on my credit card statement that they had been charging me monthly for their services. I reached out to them again multiple times and long story short, they wouldn't refund my money. I have all the emails to corroborate this story and ultimately, I had to go to my credit card company which disputed the charges and refunded my money. Needless to say, I was shocked and disappointed that Bookly would not refund the charges they had applied for work they never did. It's sad that I had to go to my credit card company to get things right.

William h. M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Ideal Accounting solution for small businesses

Publié le 10/12/2018

We can quickly see the monthly results of our business activities and make corrections in our business model much quicker than we were when we posted to QuickBooks and submitted the results to our account after the close of the quarter. It often would take them another 3 months to product our final reports, which put us behind in making needed corrections to keep our business profitable and growing at the rate we had forecasted.

Avantages

We were please to be introduced to KPMG Bookly team at eBay Open this past summer. We had been planning to either go with QuickBooks Enterprise or Go Daddy Accounting for our new eCommerce business. With Bookly we not only have a software package to handle our accounting but a personal bookkeeper to make sure we are posting our accounting data correctly. We the other solutions we were considering, there was no personal interface, and we still would have had to hire an accountant to review our results after the fact. While we are fairly versed in sound accounting practices, it is great to have a bookkeeper looking over our shoulder to make sure we are consistently following the best practices for our accounting.

Inconvénients

We would like to see a checklist added to Bookly to ensure we are consistently entering the required data for each aspect of our business each and every month.

Michael S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Bookly staff are kind an accurate

Publié le 29/05/2018

Accuracy Financial Intelligence monthly budget planning It really helps us be sure of where all our money is going !

Avantages

They help my small business improve daily ! Every-time I call they are more than willing to help me take my business to the next level.

Inconvénients

NO CONS Bookly is a asset to my company we love bookly ! I'am sure if you test drive bookly you will be happy as well .

Robert D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This is a service I use and suggest to others

Publié le 05/03/2019

Keep my books straight and my taxes on time.

Avantages

A professional tool with great features. They do my bookkeeping and my taxes with minimal effort on my part.

Inconvénients

Was clunky in the past. They do not provide advice.

John B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great service

Publié le 03/01/2019

Great experience. Good people to work with.

Avantages

Fast and easy to get your up to date reports as soon as the day, week, month, or quarter ends.

Inconvénients

The graph hasn’t been working very well.

Robb braun ★.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Trusted Support

Publié le 21/03/2019

Time, time, time and peace of mind.

Avantages

Frees me up like never before. Once the initial work of getting accounts synced up was done, the rest is automatic. Account representative then takes good care of me.

Inconvénients

Doesn't fit on my laptop screen perfectly. I have to shift slightly left or right. That's my only con.

Penny F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Easy Reliable service

Publié le 17/09/2018

Avantages

I like that I can know at any time how my business is doing.
Everything is updated in real time and very easy to use.
The payments are monthly and very reasonable.
Super easy and helpful for Tax preparation.

Inconvénients

I am really satisfied with this service, at the last 2 years I am using it.

Danielle P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Alas...I've been saved!!!!`

Publié le 02/03/2017

As a restaurant owner, I have no time (literally if i want to sleep!) to input all my sales/spending info so at the end of the month I can see where all my money went! This company syncs up to your bank account, gets your sales data and inputs everything so that I can see in one shot where my money is actually going and where I could use some help! Everyone that works over there has been so patient and helpful...I feel like God has finally answered my prayers! It's so easy and I mean we text back and forth!!! I don't have to answer phone calls and sit on phone sessions for hours to figure anything out..and if they have questions I answer them when I can!! I don't have to play phone tag to get my accountant on the phone! It's all done online. I do wish that they had a phone app (but they have assured me they are working on one!) This company has saved me and my tax accountant is so thankful for them!! They also do taxes but opted out of that for my business! In one sign in I can see what my business is worth and my net income. I use to do all this on my own but literally just have excel spreadsheets with data...and that's it nothing really to go on much other than totals for the week or the month! It wasn't telling me anything, I felt just more of wasting my time! This company uses everything; my spending, my income...categorizes it and then helps me see where I am spending too much and how it's affecting my overall net worth! I recommend this to everyone and anyone looking to streamline their business!

Avantages

It's so easy to use and I love that we text back and forth!

Inconvénients

I think it's more personal, but I do wish they would send me a text or an email when they ask me questions...otherwise I guess I need to just get into the habit of checking it more habitually!

Desmond T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Amazing Serice

Publié le 15/08/2018

I’m having an Amazing experience wiht Bookly! If you’re looking for bookkeeping for your business, this is the best service that’s out there, and you can’t beat the price for the value they provide which is really a lot of value. They actually should charge more for the service, but I don’t mind paying the current fees. However, I’m sure they’ll increase the price in the future as that’s normal for any business. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get started NOW. You’ll thank yourself later, as you’ll more time to do what you do best in your own business.

Avantages

Easy to use as the service connects directly to your account.
Weekly emails regarding your P&L
Easy to reach your accountant.
Affordable price.
Amazing support.
There’s so much more, I don’t have much time to list everything.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any cons for Booky. The service has been so Amazing, I actually don’t have any cons.

Anita G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bookly Makes Books Easy! I dreaded using other programs because I'm not the best with numbers.

Publié le 05/06/2017

Saved time by not spending hours trying to figure things out. Saved money not buying upgrades over and over for software that is too difficult to use. Saved my sanity by knowing that my books are correct at all times and having access to a real accountant everyday.

Avantages

Automated and easy to keep up with monthly instead of waiting until the end of the year! Having a knowledgable accountant at my beck and call makes me feel confident that what I'm doing is correct always, and if I have a questions it is easily and quickly answered. I hated using other software programs like the one that just stopped supporting the version I was using because they want me to pay for another upgrade. With Bookly, there is no capital upgrade outlay, just a monthly fee that covers everything. I like the way the software pulls in my data in from my accounts and then my accountant just asks me simple questions about what the expense was for and then determines the correct category. I love the ease of being able to ask a question of my accountant and get an answer fast. I don't have to think about what I'm doing from day to day. I just login and see what our financial picture looks like. You won't find a software product with the simplicity and clarity than Bookly has. I love the weekly cash flow updates too. If Quickbooks or other programs are too difficult for you to use Bookly is your answer! It's far more valuable than the price charged. Peace of mind is priceless. I don't worry about receipts that I don't know what to do with. I just upload them and let my accountant handle it. It's like a Butler for your Books!

Paul G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome easy way to handle horrible tedious but necessary accounting chores! It's fast and...

Publié le 22/11/2017

Peace of mind that things are do correctly, accurately, and my taxes will be done easily. Confidence in the abilities of the accountants, and that helps me rest assured. Time - I spend less time trying to figure out software I don't understand, and more time enjoying my life.

Avantages

The "ask your accountant" feature. It makes it easy for me to ask about confusing expense categories. I also love that my accountant can ask me about things that are unclear to her too. I also love the simplicity of the software and how easy it is to use, download transactions directly from my bank, and upload receipts. It makes seeing the big picture easier. I've used it for nearly a year now, and I love,. Don't do any more work than you need to, just like Bookly.co get it done for you. I am for the first time in years not dreading tax time next year! It is so comforting to know that all our business finances are taken care of my knowledgeable, smart, thorough accountants. I do wish there was a scanning feature built-in, but that's not what the software does! It's okay that I have to scan in the receipts and then upload them, it just takes more time than I want to dedicate but I can even do it with my phone which is pretty convenient and cool. The software is so much better than using Quickbooks, especially Quickbooks for Mac. There is a huge learning curve with Quickbooks, and I'm not an accountant. With Bookly.co you don't need to be an accountant, or even pretend to be one! They take the pain out of small business accounting.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to manage appointments

Publié le 10/03/2018

I have been maintaining business meeting with clients.

Avantages

It provides an automatic tool for booking schedule with clients. We never worry to miss any meeting schedule. I always get touch with my business client through notification popup. We can easily add it to WordPress. It also saves my time and money.

Inconvénients

It should show the previous schedule which we missed anyhow. I would like to more enhancements in GUI.