454 avis

Churchteams

Logiciel de gestion pour les églises et les petits groupes

4,6 /5 (454 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Brad C.

Great Platform, Great Service, Great Price

Publié le 04/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I can't say enough about the support from ChurchTeams and I also appreicate their willingness and ability to implement almost everything we have requested or figure out a work around that meets our expectations. They are also always improving the software and releasing updates often and they listen to the ChurchTeams community.

Avantages

ChurchTeams is extremely functional. It has everything and more than many of the major players in the ChMS market. Church to Text is an excellent example. Their support and service is second to none. They are very responsive to enhancement requests and assistance with reports and any aspect of their system. Also their price is extremely economical.

Inconvénients

I can’t really say there is anything I dislike. One of the things I mentioned to them was to enhance the GUI interface to have the slick feel of some of the newer platforms. In my opinion ChurchTeams has always been about function over aesthetics but I do know they are currently working to improve the GUI interface.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Brad, thank you for this very kind review. We love colaboring with you guys for the sake of the Kingdom. Technology is constantly evolving and changing. We want to stay in front of that as best we can. Your thoughts and feedback are instrumental to that goal.

Steve W.

Excellent Groups Management Software

Publié le 21/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Churchteams to track all of our data for groups. It helps us keep track of the metrics that drive group health and it helps us maintain consistent communication with our group leaders. As our number of groups has grown, Churchteams has become more and more vital to our groups management. On one hand, this is due to the volume of information that is being tracked, but it's primarily due to how effective we've found Churchteams to be.

Avantages

The things that I like the most about Churchteams are its versatility, their customer service, and its overall effectiveness.

Churchteams is helpful for everything from getting people registered for groups to facilitating communication in groups at every level (from group members, to leaders, to coaches, to pastors - whatever levels you need). I primarily use Churchteams for our small groups ministry, but the software also offers other church management options, including giving and event check-in.

I've also never worked with an organization that was as committed to serving me as a consumer and pastor. We once had an issue with check in for which I submitted a service request a few days before it would be needed.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me to try to help me solve the issue and when we couldn't, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was prepared to call me while he was on vacation to make sure we got the issue sorted out in time for the event (thankfully we figured it out before he had to call me). I will also get periodic emails from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] informing me that he is praying for me. I believe they make it a practice to pray for all of their clients.

In terms of their effectiveness, Churchteams has helped us grow our small groups ministry from a dozen groups to 36 groups and add over 200 people to groups over the last 6 years through the ease of communication, assimilation, and website integration (among other features) that their software offers.

Inconvénients

My biggest complaint is that generating reports with this software isn't very intuitive. Many times I have to experiment with various options to find the data that I want. It's also not the most aesthetically pleasing interface.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

I'm slow to respond, but wanted to say thanks for the review, Steve!

If it would be helpful, we'd love to help you guys with other outstanding features like Workflow, Text & Email marketing, etc..

Kim W.

Perfect for our Church!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 05/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love Church Teams! I get excited talking about it. It has so many more features for a cost that is much less than what we were paying with our previous church management software. Everyone on the Church Teams team is great to work with - their support is great. They really care about helping you and meeting your needs.

Avantages

We love all the features. The online giving and text to give have been a great help during COVID-19. The ability to send church-wide emails and text messages without an outside party is time saving. We are just starting to use the registration feature and love it. I can't say enough good about it. We are very excited about all the opportunities to implement the various features - having different ministries use the scheduling feature is next on the list. Customer service has been excellent. If I can't get the needed help from a video or the knowledge base, the support team has always been prompt in replying and helping.

Inconvénients

The only thing I currently know is that it would be nice to be able to pause and edit an email without deleting it and re-creating it.

Andrew B.

Get's the Job Done- But Quirky, Clunky and Not User Friendly

Publié le 28/05/2019

Avantages

Overall Churchteams meets several needs for our organization at a price point that we can afford.
We use church teams to
- Keep track of member information
- Capture information and follow up with first time guests
- Kids' ministry check-in
-Volunteer check-in
- Managing Volunteer Teams
- Small groups rosters
- Keep track of people's discipleship journey (taking Next Steps).

I love the fact that Church teams allows us to make notes shepherding between multiple pastors, elders and small group leaders. The same goes for Guest Follow Up. Church teams allows us to keep the follow up process running smoothly.

Inconvénients

Clunky user interface. Navigation of the menus and features of church teams feels like just a mountain of black text on a white background. It's hard to locate the things we need when we need them. Use of color and/or icons could make this more user friendly.

I know Church Teams CAN do so many wonderful things but often it is a headache to figure out HOW to get Church Teams to do it.

Setting up check-ins has way to many steps and crazy variables. Making us manually resize images and enter their html in order to get our logo to appear on name tags doesn't feel like something I as the user should be doing. The same goes for having us program our own booleans to print silent and format margins and download archived editions of Mozilla Firefox in order to run it on a Mac.

We use the "Groups" Feature to do many things beyond just organizing small groups. We keep track of volunteer serving teams, outreach events and discipleship classes. However when creating a new "group" it's really time consuming to have to enter all the different required fields that really aren't applicable to all types of Groups. For example Serving Teams don't need a meeting time or location because they always serve Sunday Mornings at the church but the time varies from team to team and service to service. It's really pointless and time consuming to need to enter that information for all Groups when the majority of Groups don't require that type of information.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Andrew, this is a really helpful review for us. We are working on many of the things you suggest in the Cons section and are excited about the future. The Search page that you login to is in production now and should be rolled out soon. I think you'll find it a huge improvement in many of the areas you mention. Thanks for taking the time to do this and feel free to stay in touch with us on this stuff directly as well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Phoebe M.
Traduire en français

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 17/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It was a great addition when the church added to the system.

Avantages

It's easy to use. Entering the information for each student is easy and quick with enough fields to use or add your own field. Keeping track of each week and going back is very useful. The software customized each group of the church, for example, elementary, servants, Elders, Campers, retreat registration... so it's easy to go back and access any group you looking for. I used to keep the groups in an excel and that wasn't working well.

Inconvénients

Since I am a weekly user, I find it easy to access with a password to fill or retrieve information regarding any group from the church. I never encounter a problem with the system.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you for the kind review and rating, Phoebe!

Joel F.

Fantastic for what we use it for, about 15 years behind in tech

Publié le 21/02/2020

Avantages

We love the prayer email functionality of it. All of our small groups get to include prayer requests with their attendance and that is why we use this program. That is the main reason! We also like that our users don't need to remember another username and password.

Inconvénients

It looks and functions like it is from the early 2000s. It is 15 years behind others like Planning Center etc.

Hi Joel,

I'm really slow responding to this. Thanks for taking the time to do the review.

I just looked into your account and you guys are still using the old Role-based system, no wonder it seems way behind. You have to make the switch to see the home page dashboard and other functionality!

We love serving you guys and would love to have another conversation if you want to see our broader functionality.

Blessings,

Kevin P.

Great Church Management Software with a great support staff

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience using the software. I would also say they have the best support out of any company I have experienced. I get a call back in the same day.

Avantages

I like the forward thinking toward the next advancement in the software. It started years ago with small group reminder emails for attendance and prayer requests. Now they have added features such as text to give, all check, etc.

Inconvénients

It can be a little clunky on the backend until you are used to using it.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks Kevin, for the great review. You guys are a blessing to partner with.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Jon A.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Best Church Management Software

Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

CT support is always super fast and they always have the solution right at their fingertips. Their knowledgebase almost always has exactly what I need, and when it hasn't, my email requests for help are answered lightning fast. I am always paying less per year than I expect to, and they constantly make the service better without jacking up my costs. I wouldn't even consider making a change.

Avantages

ChurchTeams facilitates communication better than any any CMS I've ever seen (and lets be honest - It's all about communication). They have an amazing email editor that you can use to create and send amazing looking email (as good or better than MailChimp), create email templates, and saved emails for sending using automation. They offer text-to-church and text-to-church functionality that makes giving and inbound communication a cinch. This software makes this solo pastor look like he has a first rate administrative team!

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything that I don't like, have complained about in the past, or wish I had that they don't already offer. This software meets more needs that I currently have.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Jon. It's a privilege to be part of your team!!

Kara M.

Fantastic product, fantastic team

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 01/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our team is genuinely excited to learn how to use this product. So many of our staff were simply fed up with the former system and many were outsourcing various functions to other products because they system was simply not user friendly. That becomes a nightmare for trying to compile usable data on a holistic level, which is NECESSARY to assess the health of the body, the ministries, or any parishioner in a church our size. And, again, the Churchteams team is beyond compare.

Avantages

The ease of use is the top of the list of what I like most about Churchteams. It's simple, but so powerful. It's also one of the most affordable options and the customer service has been exemplary. Executive has been with us every step of the way, Executives are always available to answer questions and their help and expertise with the data conversion was priceless. Our team is actually excited to use it and they are learning quickly how to navigate everything.

Inconvénients

Honestly the only drawbacks in my opinion are relate to the search function as it relates to our former product. We have a large congregation and a LOT of records. In our former ChMS (the one that must not be named - if you've used it you know exactly which one I'm talking about) we could search by partial first AND partial last name simultaneously. In Churchteams regardless of whether you're doing a people search or a merge or whatever it is, it will search as you type, but it will only search one partial name at a time. It's an inconvenience at worst, but it is something I hope they consider implementing in the future because it really does help immensely with you have, for example, nearly 500 Smiths in the database.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Kara, for this really nice review. We look forward to Pathway thriving with Churchteams!

Rick M.

The Best Overall Program

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Previously, we had a very simple church management system that did not meet even half of our needs. Church Teams has revolutionize the way we run our office, and all of our ministries and outreach. What’s more, they respond to questions quickly, and they take suggestions very seriously as we’ve seen updates and improvements reflect our requests from the field. We LOVE ChurchTeams and highly recommend!

Avantages

Church Teams covers every area of software and programming that our church could ever imagine needing. From security and children’s check-in to data management, giving, small groups, volunteer scheduling, and event registration, anyone we introduce it to comments on how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients

Our initial transfer of information seemed clunky, but that turned out to be our own mistake.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Rick, for this great review. To hear the word, "revolutionize" is so encouraging.

Loren M.
Traduire en français

Churchteams has been a blessing for our Church

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We really like the ability to create groups have links & text options to sign up for events as well as check in. We are still working on having a flawless check in system on Sunday mornings we still have some kinks to work out. It was very easy to get everyone to update there info and family photos for the directory.

Avantages

That everything is in one place. We don't have to use multiple systems. I can easily give access and how much access to people .

Inconvénients

There was no direction or resources to introduce it to our church members when we starting using as a directory and for them to update their information as well as a way for them to access other than to text "ME" to churchteams. Also the format the pictorial directory prints.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Loren. It's a privilege to serve you guys.

Rodney U.
Secteur d'activité: Réseaux informatiques

Churchteams database

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Avantages

The ease of use and the aggregation of data that allows us to have what we need at our fingertips.

Inconvénients

Only negative to me is that with online giving and text to give, a physical address needs to be required when first setting up the account.
We send a follow up email the the giver requesting the info but that doesnt always work in practice.
It would make it easier if we had the physical address from the get go available for giving statements at the end of the year.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks Rodney. I know that our online giving doesn't require the physical address any longer, so maybe there is something unique you are doing there. Plus, we email statements so that you wouldn't have to have a physical address at all even for guest givers.

I really appreciate you taking a few minutes to do this review. We love serving you guys.

Daniel R.

Churchteams: Bare Bones but Affordable

Publié le 07/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Churchteams' customer service was fantastic. It was also the most affordable option for us at the time. However, a poor (bare-bones) design made it "seem" less professional. Perception is often reality, unfortunately.

Avantages

Customer service was great with ChurchTeams. Their team went above and beyond with all of our requests, even praying with our office managers on the phone and asking about their lives. Of course, that has little to do with the actual software, but it is and added bonus. Churchteams is a bare-bones option for small and medium-sized churches looking to establish a database. Because of limited interface design, it's fairly easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

Presentation was not at all impressive. The usability was limited because of this, in my opinion. To some, being pleasing to the eye isn't important, but we found it to be a drawback. Bad design makes people not want to use it as much as good design does. It's a fine line, but an important one.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the review. Working on our User Interface is a priority for us currently. Our priority in development has been User Experience which is why we've focused on Text-to-Church and "responsive access". The result is software that you average guest, member, leader and volunteer use by simply clicking a link in an email or text and they are doing whatever you want them to do. So, for them, UI is not as relevant as UX. The outward facing pieces of the software like Online Giving, Check-in, Volunteer Scheduling, Event Registrations do have a really nice UI and the rest of the system is coming along. As far as size is concerned, our larger churches of several thousand attendees actually prefer the UX reliability and feature richness.

And, especially, thank you very much for affirmation about our #1 value of serving churches as we would want to be served.

Rory B.

Pastor Assistant - main user of Churchteams

Publié le 27/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So the most incredible experience I had with tech support was a time that I totally messed up our online giving - in fact, I single handedly cancelled all ability of any transactions going through. This was something that was ENTIRELY my fault and could have cost our church thousands of dollars in offerings. I realized that this was a major problem on a Saturday afternoon. I put in an emergency call, and believe it or not, the owner of the company called me back and interrupted his dinner at a restaurant to make phone calls and pull in favors so that our online giving was up and running by Sunday morning. Loving my Churchteams!

Avantages

I am the pastoral assistant for a church with weekly attendance of about 800, and a database of 6063. We have been using Churchteams for more than five years. When I came on staff, Churchteams was set up, but there was no one to train me. I learned the program by watching the tutorials, and having tech support on speed dial. The program itself is very intuitive if you have minimal database skills. The most amazing part of Churchteams is their amazing tech support. They were always cheerful and very helpful with even the most basic questions that I had as a new user. When I left phone messages, they were always (yes, always) returned the same day or the next.
It meets all the needs of a church of our size. We use it for general database uses and mailings, scheduling volunteers with reminder texts, all of our giving including text-to-give, check in for kids and teens, keeping track of membership and our membership classes, and small groups.

Inconvénients

Our website guy would like it if the links could be totally customized so it doesn't look like people are leaving our website when doing online giving or small group sign-ups.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks Rory. I was a pastor for a couple of decades and know about emergency calls. We try to operate our company with that same love and concern. Thanks for trusting us to help you serve your people. That's what it's all about.

Mario Z.
Traduire en français

Couldn't be happier, does everything we need and it's super easy to use!

Publié le 28/07/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I oversee most of the ministries in our church and churchteams has made managing all of those groups a breeze. Can't imagine going back to a life without this management software!

Avantages

Churchteams is very user friendly and intuitive. Great for every aspect of managing groups including sign-ups, attendance, reports, follow-up, scheduling volunteers w/built in reminders and so much more! Very helpful in tracking an individual's involvement and spiritual growth indicators. As an added bonus, we recently began using their online giving feature which is less expensive than our previous provider. It has streamlined our book keeping process and made registering and paying for church events an easy one stop process. All that being said, the Churchteams feature I most appreciate is their support team. Very friendly, knowledgeable people who are super responsive - always get an email or call back within 24 hrs. and usually much sooner.

Inconvénients

Technology and I don't normally get along very well and there have been some instances where I had some difficulty running a report I needed. The nice thing about churchteams, however, is that in the few instances where I've run into that issue, I just contacted support and they ran the report I needed for me and then took the time to explain how I could do it myself the next time. Probably will not be an issue at all for someone who knows their way around a computer.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks Mario! What a great review. I pray it will be helpful to other people reading it. It is a pleasure serving you guys. We appreciate you taking a few moments to do this.

Mike M.

A Good Fit for Our Ministry

Publié le 10/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We chose ChurchTeams after a long search and evaluation of multiple Church Management Systems. We wanted a system that was not overly complicated, and that could be used by our leadership team. Church Teams has been a great fit and we are happy with our choice. Here are a few things that we like

- Small Group Management is the leading feature for Church Teams. It does a great job integrating into our website, allowing people to search and signup for groups. It also helps us track participation in groups. Group leaders receive an email after their meeting, where they can track attendance, share updates, and list prayer requests. This keeps the group members and church leaders connected.

- Children's Check-In has also worked well for us. It's fast and quickly allows us to track attendance for our children's ministry

- Event signup and registration is another feature that we like and use frequently.

- Finally, we really like the ability to have a password protected online church directory.

Compared to other Church Management Systems, Church Team functions a little differently. Everything is setup as a group. Your ministry teams, your events, your assimilation pathway, and your classes are all setup as groups. Communication and tracking is done through adding and moving people between groups. Custom properties can also be added and tracked.

Overall, Church Teams has worked well for us, and the cost is cheaper than many competing products. We don't use the financial tracking features built into the software, since we do that through another system, but we use most of the other features. The interface is not as clean and easy to use as some of the other products on the market, but it's a good fit. It also doesn't take a huge amount of time to customize and setup. You can start using it quickly, and once you understand how it works, you can use it for more powerful functions. It's not the right fit for everyone, but for us, we have been pleased.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks for this review, Mike. I appreciate your clarity and straight forward assessment. It will benefit everyone who reads it.

Thanks

Nick L.

Churchteams is Well Worth Your Consideration

Publié le 18/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using Churchteams for several years now. I have had experience with Fellowship One, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, and Churchteams. Out of all of those Churchteams has been by far the easiest to work with. Their customer support is outstanding and they try very hard to understand your issue. A lot of other systems seem to ignore you if you use it the exact way that they build it to be. Churchteams is very customizable and flexible compared to the other systems. Our group & team leaders love using Churchteams and we very rarely have issues with our leaders filling out reports because Churchteams makes it very simple for them and sends them an email.

I'm a big analytics guy so I also really enjoy how Churchteams gives you access to all of your data. You can download all of the data that is in the system and create your own reports, but if you're not like me dont worry, they have a ton of great reports that you can generate and it's not complex to run them like some other systems. No report numbers to memorize.

Churchteams might not be as flashy as some other systems but where they lack in flash they make up in being consistent. Churchteams is extremely reliable compared to other systems I've used. You can tell they are former ministry people because they seem to know the real needs of people who work in a Church.

I highly recommend Churchteams to any church but I would specifically recommend it to churches are less than 1,000 and/or have a small groups ministry. Churchteams started as a ChMS for small groups and grew into other areas. Churchteams is the king of the hill when it comes to Small Group Management. Everyone else in the ChMS industry tries to replicate what Churchteams does with groups but no one comes close to doing it as well as Chuchteams.

Avantages

Nearly everything is customizable.
Fantastic group/team management.
Easy to use reports.
Leaders enjoy using it.
Outstanding customer service.

Inconvénients

Functionality is great but design could be improved.

Cyndi H.
Traduire en français

Churchteams has brought us all together!

Publié le 29/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am the secretary here at theway church. Before Churchteams, communication was handled via Gmail, which is fine, but after several emails to large numbers of people Gmail shut down. Through Church teams, I can email or text as often as I need to. Now, I am not the only one sending out emails and texts. The Pastor, Associate Pastor, and the Team Leaders can send out their own communications. With the scheduling feature, the communications are sent out automatically! That has saved alot of time as well as helped with Volunteers showing up when needed. The online directory has helped our members and regular attenders stay in touch with one another too. We utilize the groups to set up teams for different jobs throughout the church. For instance, our Sign team is scheduled on a rotating basis to change the church sign weekly. Notifications are sent out automatically. Nursery Volunteers are handled the same way and we know who accepted or declined their assignment. Since setting up various groups, we have more involvement from members and regular attenders than before. Everyone is excited about doing what they are assigned to do! We use the check-in software for Nursery and Children's Church for Volunteers and the children. This also gives us attendance totals. We use the Contribution aspect of Churchteams too. It is so simple and helps keep track of everyone and their giving. We will soon be adding our online giving to this program as well. We are excited about that! We love the fact that we can access ChurchTeams from any device too! I use my phone to communicate with everyone when I am away from the office all the time. Prayer Requests...No problem. I can send it right out. We are a church that is 5 years old. We are new to keeping track of everything. But Churchteams has made it easy. The reporting allows us to pull up any information we need whether it be birthdays and anniversaries for the month or Baptisms for the year, etc. We love how Churchteams has brought us all together as the body of Christ to do what He has called us to do. We would recommend it to other churches.

Avantages

User friendly, great support!

Réponse de ChurchTeams

This is an incredible review, Cyndi. Thanks for taking the time to share details with everyone. We love serving you guys and look forward to helping you with online giving too, soon. It's great now, but an even better upgrade to it is coming soon.

Allen K.

Great Product for the Cost

Publié le 18/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been using ChurchTeams for a few years now and have seen it continually grow and evolve into a capable solution for full Church Management. When we first started they were lacking a few features that we wanted, but they were what fit into our budget. Since then they have kept the same pricing and released quite a few of the features we have requested. They have also been very responsive when something was not working correctly or we needed a minor tweak to accomplish something.
The Small Groups reporting feature is phenomenal.
It's mobile responsive which makes it work great on any device!
They just added individual password management logins, which was the most glaring shortfall. However, now that we have that feature, I feel it is much more secure.
They also recently added email templates and scheduling, which was greatly needed. The only shortfall with this feature is you cannot access scheduled emails to edit. However, again support is great, as we needed to change one of our scheduled emails and they did it through the back-end for us.
We also utilize their online giving solution, which creates a great scenario as all of our giving records are kept within CT, and we can send out giving statements via email at the end of the year. It also works well for registrations for events and such. The processing fees are very competitive.
I wish they had 3rd Party Integration with services such as Planning Center and Mailchimp like I've seen with other products, but we are able to make it work.
Overall, for the price...they can't be beat! And their customer support is top notch, including having the founder email you during the year to offer to pray for your church.

Avantages

Price, group reporting, customer support, mobile responsive, online giving and registration, adaptable.

Inconvénients

No 3rd party integrations, some tasks require a little work to complete.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Allen, this is a great review! Thanks for taking time to help other churches by giving your input. It's a privilege to serve you guys.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Nikole B.

Building Teams

Publié le 17/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We needed to have a means for team directors to communicate to leaders and within the team. Churchteams allows this. We also needed a means for easy access by users and the texting option and emails with Churchteams allows this.

Avantages

Communication is key. The texting options, reminder emails and texts, reports to review attendance, volunteer scheduling, and communicating between teams is awesome

Inconvénients

Not necessarily things I like least. Some suggestions are block out dates for volunteer scheduling and having a Calendar built into ChurchTeams for events. Highly recommend ChurchTeams.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks for the review, Nikole. I really appreciate it.

Amy D.

Best Church Software Out There

Publié le 28/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been in full-time church ministry since 2005 and have gone through 4 different church management systems, trying to find one that's easy to use, cost-effective and still gives me everything I need to track people, their giving, their involvement and engagement. Church Teams has gone above and beyond to understand church ministry like no other product I have worked with. We don't spend hours trying to click the right button to get the report we need anymore, and if I get stuck, I just call or email their customer support and have an answer almost right away. They have also established an online user community where I have learned tips and tricks from other users, and been able to help them out sometimes myself. This isn't just a software product they created - they have created a community. As an administrator, it's been valuable to find a community of people to work with.

Avantages

This product is easy to use, and VERY tailored to work in church ministry. The process of moving from another data management company was easy, and we had the opportunity to customize it to suit our personal needs. Our Staff quickly learned how to navigate within the product, especially getting the information they need from the reports. But, hands-down, the best thing about this company is their customer support. They are quick to respond to any question that you have, even the "dumb" ones. They also listen to what you're trying to do and have created systems and processes based on user feedback. I love this product and the company!

Inconvénients

Even the best can get better. I would like to see a "dashboard" created, so that when I log in, any tasks that have been assigned to me are easy to locate and process.

Hi Amy,

Wow, thanks for the encouragement. Your review is so heartfelt and genuine. We love the privilege of serving you guys and pray we can always do it better. In fact, we have had the same conversations about adding a dashboard with tasks (notes) and frequently used reports. We'd love your further thoughts on that though.

Nikki S.

Excellent Church Management Software

Publié le 21/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This management software provides solutions for children's check-in, event registration, communications (email/text), giving, member tracking, member engagement/follow-up. It is very intuitive, and allows for automation.

Avantages

I love the ease of use that Churchteams provides. It is an all-in-one software solution for churches, and they are constantly looking to launch new components of their product to improve the user experience without charging extra for each new piece. The customer support is second to none, and usually responds within minutes, not hours. I am so happy we made the switch to Churchteams when we did! They truly understand the needs of a church.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a component to upload music, order of service, etc. so that our worship team can use the product also. That is really the only missing piece.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Nikki, for the great review. We do have the worship service planning feature on our development list, but no timeline just yet.

It's a pleasure serving you guys!

Allen W.

Best Church Software I've Ever Used

Publié le 15/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I first started using ChurchTeams, I was a small group pastor with no assistant or administrative help. When we launched 103 groups that was a lot of data to potential have to input. Considering I wore several hats in our church, it would have been impossible. By sending our group leaders a link to ChurchTeams database, they set up their own groups, populated their rosters, then completely weekly reports online about their group members. It was a life saver. In Group Connection environments where groups leaders meet prospective group members, the mapping feature has been extremely helpful for prospective group members to see which groups are near them. I could go on and on. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

Avantages

ChurchTeams has an intuitive interface. It is mobile friendly. The fact that volunteers can access their groups from anywhere is a huge plus. Removes the centralized administrative tasks that most church databases require. It provides both high security and usability. I have used this product since 2004 when it started as a small groups database. Now, ChurchTeams can do everything. The staff is polite and very responsive. You can pick up the phone and call the President of the company if you need to! They are always learning and improving. Always open to suggestions. I highly recommend ChurchTeams. It's affordable, efficient, and safe. As we say in the South: "Dumb if you don't!"

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thanks Allen. You are too kind. I would just add that you were very helpful in our thinking about refining development back then to better serve small group ministries.

Kenneth R.

Needs a calendar

Publié le 26/02/2020

It has been very good!

Avantages

It is helping in assimilation at our church much better than we were doing.

Inconvénients

It is very different from the system we were using. The old system was very basic and simple. I am not a good tech person and I was having difficulty navigating all the features this software had to offer.

One thing that we really are missing is a generalized calendar to put all of our church events on. I know there are many out there, but it was nice using the calendar all in the same place one is doing all the other church system stuff in.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Debbie G.

Good strong company

Publié le 27/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is our 7th year with Churchteams & we could not be more satisfied. From the very beginning with set up, it has been remarkably easy to use. All of our group leaders use it, our staff, and our weeklly money counters. There was an immediate night & day difference from the company we used previously to Churchteams. We like the customer support, the fair price, ease in using it for everyone, safe & confidentially sound, and easy to use reporting system. Early this year we started using the online giving and text-to-give features and we are so grateful we did! We also recently started using the registration feature, which is easy to use and makes the admin portion of the events a breeze. Combine that with the text-to-give and it totally rocks. :) Something else we appreciated from the beginning is that we have never felt pushed into doing any of the extra features, such as the online giving, etc. One other cool thing is that every once in a while I get a message from one of the founders saying they were praying for our church & for me! I know God prompted their hearts to pray each of those times, since there was a definite need for it, AND we felt those prayers!

Avantages

Churchteams' support is incredible! We've always had superior & prompt answers to questions. The founders of the company have been good at making sure our needs are met & we get the full potential that Churchteams has to offer...whether it's hearing directly from them, or the helpful webinars & training videos.

Inconvénients

I honestly cannot come up with one! They have exceeded all of our expectations.

Réponse de ChurchTeams

Thank you, Debbie. It is a pleasure co-laboring with you.