Avis sur Tours & Activities

Tours & Activities

Pas de commissions, ni de frais fixes ou par personne.

4.4/5 (34 avis)

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

Publié le 02.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Inconvénients

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time.
Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

0.0/10

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!

Publié le 09.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Avantages

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Inconvénients

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!! TERRIBLE !!!!

Publié le 22.10.2017

WHEN YOU START YOUR BUSINESS ONLY

Avantages

NOT EXPENSIVE. BESIDES THAT THERE NO MORE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THEY ARE AFFORDABLE.

Inconvénients

THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO THEM TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, UNLESS YOU WANNA BECOME A CUSTOMER, THEN THEY OFFER A PHONE NUMBER. IF YOU ASK THEM FOR A HELP EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY TRY EVERYTHING ON THEIR HELP PAGE, THEY STILL KEEP TELLING YOU TO GO TO THEIR HELPING PAGE OR WATCH THE TUTORIAL. AND IN THE MEAN TIME YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE GOING AWAY.....

In love with Bookeo

Publié le 03.04.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo.

This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for.

Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read.

One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month.

Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes!

And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Stop looking, get Bookeo.

Support client

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

Publié le 12.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!

Avantages

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Inconvénients

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Does the job, but could it do better

Publié le 13.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Avantages

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources.
Mostly easy to use
Accessible from anywhere
Can integrate into any site
Takes payment for you.

Inconvénients

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info.
I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity.
Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Poor Experience with Bookeo

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.

Avantages

it looked professional on the surface

customer support

0.0/10

Real good and easy. At the beginning it takes a bit to get used to it , but it is so worth it!

Publié le 12.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No more hassle with access sheets .I gained time and money. it is all in one place now.

-very easy to use
-access to the help functions and staff. They are always helpful and answer very fast.
-manages all my customers and payments and courses
-easy to create and update new courses
-has plenty and plenty of functionalities that I chose or not to use.
-price is very reasonable comparing to other alike

Inconvénients

-I wish it had more functionalities for one on one tutoring businesses.
- every 2 year I would have to download my data cause it gets deleted, not the customers database though.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but satisfied.

Publié le 19.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Avantages

Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

It can be your solution

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 04.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As other users of booking software agreed, bookeo does not have the nicest looking system, however the value for money is amazing. For counties were the payment gateways don´t take out your profit (I mean they are very expensive and you get charged to get your money on your local bank), bookeo is the best option to organize your tour company and give a professional service to your customer.

Avantages

Excellent value of money.
Lots of bookings for cheap.
Lots of functionalities for middle and big companies.
Multi language
Multi currency

Old fashoned look
Not individual buttoms to integrate into your webpage
Not conected with latin american gateways

Probabilité de recommander le produit

You do not have to look for another booking software

Publié le 13.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Keeping track of my tour activities

Avantages

Bookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Excellent service, functional, highly recommend!

Publié le 30.04.2017

Avantages

The customer service is what tipped me over the line. I tried many softwares with similar features but this one was the most functional and excels with both front end visuals and back end user friendliness, and the customer management section is a super convenient bonus which will save me lots of time.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if this software also had a nice calendar view, but since it does everything else I need I decided to settle for the nice event view.

Support client

Bookeo - A seriously amazing business appointment application!

Publié le 10.03.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I don't usually get excited or spend the time to write reviews of products. Generally software and or IT doesn't excite me however Bookeo is one exception.

I spent months researching appointment software for my clinic but most products were hard to use on the back end (not intuitive) and or confusing to clients on the front end. Secondly, most other appointment apps are not seamless and its obvious to the end user that the appointment app is on another website.

And then I found the Bookeo application.....its amazing, it looks like its part of your website, its easy to integrate if you have just basic web building skills and the back up/support service is incredible. The back end is intuitive and easy to understand and the marketing and social media promotions functions are terrific. I'm still finding other incredible functions within its management console many months later.

I could go on and on but I wont bore you...but if you need an appointment app then Bookeo is your solution. You wont be disappointed.

Support client

Great service, backed by great service.

Publié le 17.05.2017

Avantages

Flexible, intuitive, and useful. Their support staff is prompt and helpful, with incredible service.

Inconvénients

Occasional need to write the support team, due to various intricacies (for example, certain activities that get booked have to be categorized in certain ways in order for the software to understand how to act).

Support client

easy to use-perfect for small business

Publié le 20.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

Avantages

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

Inconvénients

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support fixes it.

Publié le 13.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.

Support client

Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.

Publié le 14.03.2018

Avantages

It's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.

Inconvénients

I have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

best I've tried so far

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 07.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

Avantages

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Inconvénients

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

Hands down, the best.

Publié le 28.06.2012
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

Avantages

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well
qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

Inconvénients

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.

Great company

Publié le 08.03.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I had to give this company 4 stars under ease of use because some of the features and settings are a little confusing. HOWEVER the customer service is so quick to respond (even after hours and weekends) that the overall rating still had to be 5 stars. Even the parts that are confusing are easily taken care of with a quick email to their help desk. They explain in plain and simple terms how to accomplish whatever it is that you are trying to do. I wish that more companies stood behind their customers like this.

very good sheduling system

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17.08.2017

Avantages

easy to navigate. easy to implement. sends automatic appointment notifications and reminders. help desk is very responsive

Inconvénients

could use more features like ability to set up group meetings
setting up cancellation policy is confusing

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very versatile software, excellent service!

Publié le 01.03.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software turned out to be much better than anticipated. I am very pleased with all the functions and features along with the great service I have received so far. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. I'm so glad that I chose this service above others out there, it is definitely heads above the rest!

Thanks for all your kind help, much appreciated!

Implementing a booking system

Publié le 25.08.2012
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Just what we wanted. I would recommend it to anybody.

Avantages

It did everything we needed and more. We can schedule and book classes, rearrange dates, and teachers. It is very flexible, and even flags errors when I try to put 2 classes in one room, or one instructors teaching two classes at once.

Inconvénients

It took a fair bit of learning. There are a few quirks in it (that the customers do not see). For example when you set up a course you can specify the instructor and location, but when it is all set up, you have to go back and specify the instructor and location again.

Support client

Best Customer Service and easy to use program!

Publié le 13.05.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bookeo is easy to install and set up, the help menu is extensive and when ever i contact the support team they are fast to respond and extremely helpful even though i am sure i drive them nuts!

My clients love the reminders the system automatically sends out and being able to provide a customized booking confirmation email works perfectly for me.

If you are running a service business don't bother with the flash bang expensive programs, you don't need them. Bookeo is easy, low cost, great service, saves time, saves money and a fantastic product.
Jodi
The Hypnotherapy Clinic

Support client

The hidden secret that powers our website. Classes are booked and paid in moments.

Publié le 17.03.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After a long and careful search, Bookeo has proven to be a fantastic fit for our organization's online class enrollment needs. The user never even knows they "left" our website! The integration with our internally developed Wordpress website and the PayPal Pro payment gateway is phenomenal, and is an amazing value. Every single question we had for support was answered promptly and clearly. The recent addition of the ability to customize and store custom participant data fields took Bookeo to the very best level of service for our customers. Thank you!