eSPACE

L'éditeur se concentre sur votre installation pour que vous vous concentriez sur votre mission.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

424 avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great resource for church facility managers

Publié le 02/11/2018

After using the software for several months, we've seen our productivity increase on our facility team, and missed maintenance and janitorial tasks have decreased. Grateful to have this tool to help us steward our facilities well.

Avantages

eSpace enables me to assign work to my facility care team using both automated planned maintenance tools and in response to unscheduled repair work. It's a great coordination tool that allows the team to stay synched and to know what their weekly work load is going to be.

Inconvénients

The integration between planned maintenance and work order generation has several areas that can be improved, including how due dates are structured, pre-loading PM Work Orders with needed materials (like HVAC filters), and better filtering of PM tasks in the calendar view.

• Support client

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and...

Publié le 05/03/2018

Avantages

The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Inconvénients

Some of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.

Sarah

• Support client

We are about 60% pleased with this software.

Avantages

We appreciate the options that are offered through the software to include details for each event and an overview of calendar.

Inconvénients

There are often very serious glitches to the effective use of the software, and the development team works quite slowly to resolve issues. This is frustrating for our users...

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Sarah: Thank you for your candor. As CEO of eSPACE, I am sorry that we are not meeting your expectations. Please email me personally at tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com so that we can set up a time to discuss your concerns.

When we worked with Dan, he was always 100% supportive, so I am concerned with your disappointments.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best Event Scheduling Software There Is. Period.

Publié le 28/09/2019

Extremely powerful event scheduling and management software, it works wonders for our church as we have a multitude of events. It allows each one of our teams to be in the loop and stay on top of the event calendar.

Avantages

eSPACE is packed with powerful features and works wonders for our church. Easy to manage events and scheduling. We can easily see which departments are affected by certain events and what is required from each department.

Inconvénients

The Android application lacks the feature of integrating the eSPACE calendar with Google's calendar in my phone. This would be an invaluable addition so I'm not having to swap between multiple calendars constantly.

Great digital assistant

Avantages

The ability to quickly post an issue On a Sunday morning when things are hectic and chaotic. I also like the ability to review all of the work orders and see and discuss the progress with my team. The mobile app for the iPad and iPhone is very functional as well.

Inconvénients

I wish that the mobile app was easier to use in terms of uploading pictures. It would also be nice if you could assign other projects for other people so that they can see the update. It seems to sometimes be glitchy in terms of the app.

Steve
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

My review

Publié le 03/11/2018

Avantages

The flexibility and automatic features that it has.

Inconvénients

I wish it was able to connect to more of the other devices we use around the building without the need to build our own code.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Steve...thanks for the feedback.

I would love to hear more about the other devices you all would like to connect to. We can connect to HVAC, Digital Signage, Door Access and many other devices if there is an API we communicate with.

Feel free to reach out to me direct if you want to explore further.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Awesome Value

Publié le 21/07/2019

Saving money by getting rid of clunky event software and implementing this great solution for the right pricepint

Avantages

The biggest pro which is an influencer for most companies is the price point this falls in, you get a lot of bang for the buck with this product.
-Good Customer Service
-Easy for admins to master

Inconvénients

I wish there was more workflows and automation out of the box with this product. This solution is mostly prebuilt and set up for use.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Thank you for the comments. We would welcome any input you can provide on workflows and how to make eSPACE an even more productive tool.

• Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great way to calendar a BUSY organization of staff and volunteers

Publié le 02/11/2018

Overall in our setting it have been an essential tool and very helpful

Avantages

Relatively easy to set up
public access through website

could be easier to use
wish you could set up reusable templates
have experienced difficulty editing existing events

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Quick and Easy to Use

Avantages

Our organization has many different meeting spaces each with different types of spaces. eSpace allows you to quickly reserve a room when you have a meeting on the fly or reserve a space for a ongoing weekly meetings. eSpace bring order to everyone’s busy schedule by ensuring you will have a space to meet and not be interrupted by any miss scheduling that can happen on other platforms by sending you a confirmation email.

Inconvénients

It can be easy to forgot to hit the “Submit Event” button when filling out the room form. I have done this in several occasions and not had the space I needed. However once this happens you are sure to always double check in the future.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

We picked up E-Space at my organization to streamline work orders in an organized fashion.

Publié le 05/03/2018

Organization, speed, response time, history of equipment.

Avantages

It really does help keep things organized and recorded for useful purposes. Before we relied on email to request things to get fixed, now we can have everything recorded and when someone isn't sure about what last happened to the equipment there is a readily available record.

Inconvénients

The comment system seems to need improvement. It's not re-organizable or editable so it can become a bit chaotic if you don't enter everything carefully and distinctly.

Joe...great feedback.

Would you mind elaborating on the comment section a little more? Would love to know what are the trouble spots.

Denis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

eSpace Event Software

Publié le 16/12/2019

This software package has been a real advancement to our event scheduling process. Going from a paper, sneaker net process to an online one has really made our administrative assistants life easier. The support I get from the Cool Solutions staff has been outstanding!! I would definitely recommend this software to any organization that has events on their campus and looking for a way to make it an easier process.

Avantages

1. Ease of use. New users have had very little problems using this software from the 2 word documents I created for new users and give to them before they can use the software to create an event.
2. Ease of making changes. The software makes changes and applies all the way through all existing events on our calendar.
3. Functionality of the software meeting our needs. Providing this as an online process, having the calendar ported over to our website and being able to print weekly and month calendars is a real plus.

Inconvénients

There have been a couple of very littles things that would have been cool to have but I understand it is very difficult to meet the needs of every organizations little differences so I cannot enter any Cons!!

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Denis: Thank you for the encouragement and review. What a blessing to read your review.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 02/01/2020

Overall its been a win/win for us and love it.

Avantages

We like the ease of use, very easy and user-friendly.

Inconvénients

1 - Under the "Setup TAb - "configuration" (which is the indicator of how space should be set up) should be a "required" field since it is critical for every room reservation. We find people tend to forget this and then we have to go back and follow up with them nearly every time.
2 - Under the "Setup Tab - Instead of "Edit" this should say something that would trigger the end user such as "Add Configuration" or Add Details - Add Notes....People again tend to miss this because they don't clearly understand what they are "editing" and then again, its not a "required field (which it should be).
3. It would be good if "attachments" could be more visible instead of being hidden under "optional settings". People again tend to miss this feature.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Michelle: Thanks you for your input and suggestions.

I appreciate the "required field" suggestions. We have debated these for years as some people would benefit from making them required, while most of our subscribers have told us they prefer not to make them required.

Please feel free to share this with our customer support team if it continues to be an issue.

Karen

A new user's perspective

Publié le 05/11/2018

So for I am liking this software. I work in adult ministries and handle 100+ different small groups, studies and events every semester for over 4000 adults. We joke at our church that our building is an "event venue that does church". We are swapping rooms constantly from ladies classes or senior events in the mornings to meetings in the afternoons to support groups in the evenings. I think the software will be helpful.

Avantages

seems intuitive; I can go back to add something I forgot very easily and not have to click back through pages that didn't change. When I had questions - the help chat was great with info and response time.

Inconvénients

I wish that the ability to add the "last meeting/month before it ends" notification to a contact about the last occurrence before the event is submitted. At my church where we are using this, most of my events have an outside (of staff) contact that is the one making the reservation. Currently I add them as a contact and the event has to be approved and then I have to go back into the event to mark event notifications that I want one sent, but (second challenge) I can only send it to myself or a sub-admin and not the outside contact that makes the decision to extend. In my world, I have 154 events i just entered into your software, with 154 different contacts that I need those people to get the notification, not me getting it and then forwarding to the contact. At the end of each semester I will be spending a lot of time just forwarding email. A very inefficient use of time.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Karen: Thank you so much for the feedback. I would like to explore this further with our development team.

Thanks again.

Nancy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It is a user friendly software. Good for booking a large number of rooms for one event.

Publié le 01/03/2018

It is a time saver and easy to use. I did not handle the purchase of this software, our business operations department coordinated the purchase.

Avantages

Since the improvements have been made, I can now enter a large number of rooms for one event, so that is making my job easier. It is easy to read and follow. When I have had a question, or an issue, the customer support has been wonderful.

Inconvénients

When I have used the schedules piece, it seems to be very confusing for our Buildings and Grounds people to read at their end. Even though I have booked rooms at certain times, they don't appear on the calendar the way I have booked them, so I have stopped using the schedules for that reason.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Nancy: Great to hear from you.

Would love to learn more about the issue you are having with the schedules. Is this for the WORK ORDERs or the Event?

Kevin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An improvement over our former building management program

Publié le 18/12/2019

Avantages

It is definitely better than our previous program. I love the various ways you can view schedules...calendar, list, filtered, automatic reports, etc. Very helpful.

I also love that you can include all kinds of layers to a request/schedule. Everything from chair setup to door unlocking to setup/tear down time, etc. It's pretty flexible.

Inconvénients

I think I would describe the workflow as clunky? It's not horrible but it often takes some digging to find what you're looking for. I rarely making requests/bookings, etc. I am someone who is a part of the approval process, so 95% of my time on eSpace is approving, not making requests. I don't love that I have to navigate through several clicks across and request to find important pieces of information about the requests.

I also don't love the conflict system. I wish it told me right off the bat what the conflict was, instead of me having to look around to find it.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Kevin: Thank you for the candid input.

Would welcome any suggestions on how to enhance the approval process.

Christina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Like a lot- but issue with two features

Publié le 12/11/2018

So much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot.

Avantages

It's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.

Inconvénients

1. Have to navigate back to Dashboard before searching for another event. This is a waste of time, they should put a Search option at the top of every screen, not just the Dashboard. This also seems super intuitive, not sure why they haven't done this yet. They must not ever have to search and look at multiple reservations back to back. It's annoying.

2. The "email me one month before event ends" reminder option DOES NOT WORK. I have brought this to their attention several times, but it is not fixed. This is crucial for the work I do, and it is ridiculous that this doesn't work.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Christina: Thank you for the review and the candid comments. I just viewed the ticket you set up with Lorrie and also see where the development team has escalated this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will remedy as soon as possible.

Laurie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Customer Service and software that is comprehensive!

Publié le 18/08/2016

We have just recently started using espace event scheduling and the work order system and are very pleased with it. The combination of modules available under Cool Solutions makes so much sense. I am glad they have figured this out so well! I have had plenty of questions for them and have ALWAYS received quick and thorough responses. So glad to have found this!

Avantages

They are so customer focused! They have created a place within the software where the customers can post ideas of what we feel could be helpful for us and others. What a concept! Asking the end user for input. Love it!
Also, the tracking of equipment in the work order system will be very helpful come budget time. There is documentation of equipment, it's age, it's service record, etc. for better planning of the funds God has given us to steward. We can expect at least fewer "surprise" expenses.

Inconvénients

When moving our data from a previous software we were told our recurring events would come over into espace as recurring. This didn't happen and has been quite time intensive to take all the individual events and recreate them into recurring events.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Hi Laurie...I am so sorry for the challenge with the recurring events. I believe we have corrected that....and should help future imports.

Thanks for your support.

Sheila

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very helpful software at a very reasonable price.

Publié le 27/02/2018

I am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site.
I am also able to pull reports.
I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.

Avantages

It allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively.
I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.

Inconvénients

I am unable to connect it to billing somehow. That would be ideal.
The communications aspect is a little primitive. I am able to communicate within the reservation summary, but I am not able to easily copy others in the organization so they too have a copy of the approved reservation.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Shelia....thanks for the great feedback and suggestions.

Phillip

• Support client

very easy but powerful tool

Publié le 27/02/2018

Avantages

softway has never lockup on us. customer service is great. They listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades or the dar they listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades.

Inconvénients

they are working on maintenance module. be happy when it is complete., I would like for calendar to open on a day st you pick not just a month. other than that I have not cons against this software

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Hi Phillip...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Are there specific features with the maintenance module that would be most beneficial?

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Very user friendly

exceptional

Avantages

How user-friendly it is. Very easy to navigate. Very easy to create and edit events.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a while for the events to get approved if people are on top of things

Alternatives envisagées

FACTS

Pourquoi choisir eSPACE

This product does more

Logiciel antérieur

FACTS

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Ben: Thanks for the review and kind words.

Tell Nathan Boyd and Van Wade I said HEY!

Joe

Facility managers right hand

Publié le 09/12/2019

saves our teams preparation time & the frustration of double booking

Avantages

the program is flexible and gives you plenty of options
gives you the information needed for your team
prevents double booking

Inconvénients

could have more customization for reports rather than exporting to excel, easy customize-able reporting would be a great plus

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Joe: Thank you so much for the review and input.

Would love to hear more about what things about the reporting would benefit you all. Can you provide some specific suggestions to our support team?

Merry Christmas.

Leah

eSpace

Publié le 18/12/2019

See what I like most about the software!

Avantages

This software has helped our organization be more prepared for events that take place here at the church. It has helped us create a team environment as we work together to make our events successful. From the ease of creating an event to the communication with different team members on the role they will play in the event we seem to work better with one another.

Inconvénients

The approval process gets confusing when working with other administrators who have different roles in the organization. This could be a little less confusing if there were not so many ways to go about the process.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Leah: Thanks for the great input.

Would love to learn more about your concerns about the roles in the event approval process.

Dave

• Support client

Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!

Avantages

Love all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.

Inconvénients

The software is being changed and updated so often with new features that its hard to keep up with it. :) The WIFI thermostats that integrate with the program could be a better product.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Dave....thanks for the input.

Would love to hear more about the stats. Have you had an issue with the Entouch Stats?

Thomas

eSpace For My Church

Publié le 13/11/2018

Avantages

That there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.

Inconvénients

There were a few areas that were required to be filled in that did not truly matter to the event that I was seeking to create, thus making things a bit more confusing for other teams to look at and understand.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Hi Tom...thanks for the feedback.

You may want to review this article on our QUICK EVENT CREATE option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create

Hope that helps streamline the process.

Gina

Using espace

Publié le 02/01/2020

It has really given us the ability to manage hundreds of events in our organization and keep up with all of the intricate details!

Avantages

I like the dashboard. I like being able to see all of my upcoming events/groups/classes at a glance. I also like being able to communicate about the event to the administrator within the reservation so I don't have to email about the event and give details that are already contained in espace...a real time-saver! I also like being able to see which events have been approved or are pending or that have conflicts.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I don't know when it's appropriate to resubmit an event after making an edit.

Réponse de Cool Solutions Group Traduire en français

Gina: Thank you so much for your review.

We welcome your input and any suggestions.