DrChrono

4,0 (482)
Donnez votre avis !
Dossier médical partagé dans le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

482 avis

DrChrono Software

Publié le 08/01/2019

Overall, it has greatly improved the way I run my practice and I don't even use all of the options.

Avantages

The billing software is easy to use and has made in house billing much easier. Once you have your macros and templates setup they are very user friendly on iPad.

Inconvénients

There are some slow times.
Customer support is not available by phone, but they do get back to you promptly.

Amy

Massage Therapist Employee at a Chiropractic Clinic

Publié le 14/01/2021

I trust the business savvy of the Chiropractor that I worked for while using this software. He did his research and chose this software despite that it is less catered to a Chiropractic office than a medical doctor's office. There are many good aspects to it. It is ultimately more than what I would need as a Massage Therapist and not enough of what I would need. It was ideal to have it for my notes while being an employee, however. I wish all software had such wonderfully customized SOAP notes!

Avantages

The SOAP notes were amazing. Being able to customize how to use them in terms of using intensity number scales, images, drop menus for frequently address muscles and more. It would also flood notes from a previous session, since there are often a lot of similarities, while allowing for easy changes to everything that could have been different that session. Well through thew, easy to use. The best SOAP notes I have ever used from Millennium (2 versions), Clinic Sense, MassageBook, Vagaro & Mind Body. Dr. Chrono is a land slide winner.

Inconvénients

1) The system does not allow for varying appointment times for different types of practitioners. For instance, clients trying to schedule a 10min chiropractic adjustment & 60min massage ONLINE, would have their massage session only block off 10mins of the MT's schedule. (When the MT only had 15mins between clients, the client was led to believe they scheduled their 60min!)This created a lot of confusion for the clients and the staff needed to watch these bookings like a hawk. We regularly had to call clients & manually reschedule both the chiro & MT appointments over the phone, defeating the purpose of online scheduling. 2) It is very expensive at its base price. I realize that it is for health care professionals who are billing insurances companies etc. so the value may be there but it prices out many. Massage therapy practices, even those that bill insurance, have smaller profit margins than many doctor offices and could not afford this in most cases.

Shikha

WORST SOFTWARE I'VE EVER USED

Publié le 21/06/2017

I am switching to eClinicalWorks because this software cost me a lot of money, headache, frustration, and time. I do not recommend it for groups with more than 5 PCPs.

Avantages

It’s looks pretty, has pretty coloring, iPad application not too bad. Cheap. Meaning you get what you pay for.

Inconvénients

Where do I start… first of all, this is the WORST software I’ve EVER used.

1) Two people cannot be in the same account. And if you are, ALL of your notes disappear into thin air.
2) The speech to text feature is useless
3) The reporting function is inoperable. It crashes if the report is too big. And you cannot customize it to your liking and you have to wait for it to be in the message center.
4) Their online support is A JOKE. They cannot help you 50% of the time from the start.
5) The whole platform constantly crashes without any warning and they leave you stranded without prior notice
6) They need to market to small PCP groups only, this software is not made for other specialties
7) Their onboarding training is a waste of time. Their trainers have no clue what the provider does on daily basis.
8) They only do API interphasing and they don’t do it themselves. You have to go through a 3rd party and pay tons of money for it.
9) Their template construction is too cumbersome. It actually takes you less time to free type rather than follow their note template
10) Everything is done based on appointments. So, you need to document outside of that, you cannot.

Réponse de DrChrono

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have encountered with our platform and service. The drchrono EHR platform is indeed not made for inpatient facilities such as yours and is specialized for outpatient ambulatory practices.

We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our team has been actively working on improving and innovating our EMR software and service. We thank you for maintaining your standards for software and for having done a fantastic job in testing our platform to its limits as this is the same standard that we are striving to achieve.

Your dedicated account manager has sent you a follow up email, but please feel free to also directly email the account management team at accountmanager@drchrono.com for any further assistance until you transition to the new EMR platform as this is always an available avenue for you.

Jessica

Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team

Publié le 04/12/2019

My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

Avantages

DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office.
The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono.
It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients.
Each page provides a great deal of information.
It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

Inconvénients

There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience.

Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software.

It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant.

While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

Nadeem

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most extensible and best value EMR on the market

Publié le 03/04/2020

Over the last seven years, I've seen a progressive improvement to an already excellent software platform and have considered myself lucky for starting with DrChrono from the beginning. I wouldn't be able to run my office without it. I couldn't imagine my office without it.

Avantages

Drchrono is so extraordinarily customizable that it can be modified for any specialty, even one as subspecialized as mine. The practice management module makes billing so easy that I can do all the billing tasks as a solo provider by myself. The API integrates into several third party apps that extend the capability of the system beyond the base system. The iPad first interface is perfect for a tech forward practice. And the price/feature ratio is the best on the market, in my opinion.

Inconvénients

Occasional outages, worsening performance in the live claims feed for billing, and schedule performance issues recently.

ModMed

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very good, support can be faster, down time is a problem, what is better?

Publié le 22/04/2020

Overall, I don't think there is a platform that is a better "value" for your money from BOTH a practice management and charting prospective. If you take the time to set up your system properly, it will work very well for you. Unfortunately, with their fast growth they are having server issues that is slowing the system down at time. This should be resolved and there should be less downtime.

Avantages

It is very customization, more than nearly any other option, although there are a few limitations. The clearinghouse is built into the software, which is their best feature. It is easy to use and new providers can be trained in hours (that is correct).

Inconvénients

Billing is not as easily accessible as other areas (a few more clicks than is needed). Logs for lab specimens needs improvement. It needs to be programmed to be used (it is not like an iphone where you are good to go right out of the box). There is downtime that slows or stops practice up to 15 minutes every 3-12 weeks, which is awful. Support is not readily available as it used to be.

Kourosh
Kourosh
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Bad Product, Bad Support, Bad Outcome

Publié le 01/04/2022

Horrible. My practice is in shambles as a result of this company's misrepresentations. Yet even knowing this the 45 minute talk I had with their director of sales did not include any apologies or remorse for their tactics. It was one of the infallibles shrugging off any responsibility as he looked proudly down upon the sheep. "It's your ex wife not your new one" he said!

Avantages

Bells and Whistles looked good and promising for tele health visits and specific customization. Again, a beautiful building set on a faulty foundation.

Inconvénients

In their fervor to make a sale they tell you that you are perfectly fine importing data from your last EMR and ready to go on day 1. After the sale they tell you that they can not predict how the upload will go and you may not have some of your data. In our case, we did not have any of the data! Imagine manually re-entering the data from the last 20 years. Run! Run! Run!

Tyler
Tyler
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing, Outstanding and easy!

Publié le 24/05/2018

I dont have to write anything everything is a click away saving massive time!

I dont have to write anything everything is a click away saving massive time!

Avantages

I love how everything you need is just a click away! I can access documents for patients and physicians. I always use this system with such ease!

Inconvénients

I have no complaints! There are minor glitches in the system, sometimes information can duplicate but all you have to do is refresh the page and problem is solved!

• Support client

Ive used many EMRs. Drchrono is the only EMR that has truly organized my patient's records.

Avantages

Easily accessible on all apple devices. Easily create templates that suits your office. Easily create forms to be filled.

Inconvénients

Compared to other EMRs that I have tested and purchased, I still have not found a Con that applies to drchrono.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

It helped me get hands-on experience with real world software while still a student

Publié le 24/05/2018

Hands on experience in the classroom, to "play" with the files and different aspects of the software without fear of doing any irreparable damage to real patient files.

Avantages

That it is an actual software used by real clients in the healthcare business. The live "feel" made the training very "real" and will shorten any time I spend training on the job.

Inconvénients

That I didn't get paid while I was using it. Seriously, I really liked the software and am not sure I have any cons to share.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

BEWARE this company. HORRIBLE service. Terrible contract.

Publié le 11/12/2019

Absolutely horrible service. They're GREAT during the sales process (of course), and they were initially helpful in setting it up, but they very quickly cut you off from regular support and try to charge you hundreds of dollars for support. We were a new company, not ready to implement all features immediately, but when we got around to being ready to implement additional features, they told us that our support period had ended and it would now be (if I recall properly) $150/hr for support. There is NO phone number to call. Their ticket/email service regularly failed to answer questions, or answered completely different questions than we had asked. They took several days (or even weeks) to send canned responses that did not address the questions, which then required us to write back, which then took MORE time for them to respond, and then they would respond with fairly useless answers or just "sorry, our product won't do that, but we'll pass it on to our engineers for possible future additions."

If you make the mistake of signing on with this company, READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY. If you start out on a more expensive plan and decide to downgrade, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER RATE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Cancel early? CHARGE YOU THE WHOLE YEAR. Terminate a provider? CHARGE YOU FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. We hired an NP in January. They renewed the contract in August. We terminated him in December. They want to charge us for his account until next August.

Avantages

It has a visually pleasing interface. There is otherwise very little about this software that I like. I have wanted to switch systems almost since we signed on, but it's such a hassle to switch EHRs that I've kept using drchrono despite hating the product, the company and their horrible support. I've finally reached the last straw, and we are going to switch.

Inconvénients

Almost everything else. Almost every time I wrote to the company with a problem, their answer (when I finally got one, which takes forever) was initially to blame me and my staff, followed finally by an admission that we weren't doing anything wrong, but that their product didn't currently have those features or didn't work that way. The way the product works also puts you at very high risk for data loss, which has happened to us multiple times. There is no local storage of the data, so if you lose internet connectivity after writing a big section of a note, your changes will all be lost. This, of course, is a stupid way to design EHR software.

Praxis EMR

Pourquoi passer à DrChrono

The interface looked user-friendly. It's Mac friendly, and we're a Mac-heavy office. Support *seemed* good during the sales period; support rapidly went downhill after the sale was made.

Réponse de DrChrono

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Our account manager looks forward to connecting with you so that we can resolve these issues and clarify any misunderstanding. We are also committed to investing more resources in designing new products and technical features that will enhance the provider experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Kim
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great customizable platform/TERRIBLE customer service and help

Publié le 11/03/2021

Up and down. I do like the ease of the platform and that I can customize it. I hate the customer "service" which is honestly non-existent.

Avantages

It is easy to make the forms exactly what you need for your practice. They do offer some tutorials up front, but they honestly were not very helpful. Fortunately if you have the slightest knowledge of programs, you can format things yourself very easily.

Inconvénients

Lot's of down time. It goes slow and you can't access your records. The biggest CON for me though is the inability to get issues resolved. I have been working on getting an issue resolved with writing scripts for labs for over a year and half now and still not resolved. There is no place to call. So you can't actually talk to someone. Their hours to help you are in the middle of clinic hours so essentially you will never get help.

Tebra

Pourquoi choisir DrChrono

wanting something that worked with Apple products better. Wanting something that didn't crash as much and was more suited to psychiatric care.

Logiciel antérieur

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Pourquoi passer à DrChrono

Because it worked well with MAC supposedly.
James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Do not use this software product

Publié le 11/12/2020

I purchased this software for my primary care practice, the features seemed to fit very well. After eight months, and $10,000 paid, I have no product. After paying over $5000 to my existing software product to package the data onto a thumb drive, they were never able to extract the data. The TechTeam was clearly inept, inexperienced, and woefully lacking in training, experience, or knowledge.
Countless hours and a small fortune, they were not able to put my data into their system. I contacted my current software vendor, Quest Quanum, and it seems the data extraction problem was unique to Dr. Chrono. They strung me along for several months, while I was paying monthly fees in anticipation of getting a new EHR software, without any real transparency. Now they are demanding all the money for the two-year contract. When I stopped payments and demanded my money back, they told me that they had hired a third-party for data extraction but it would cost me more money.

Avantages

Integrated fax, calendar, messaging, all needed functions of the office and the health record combined into one software

Inconvénients

Very poor customer support, and lack of knowledge by support teams

Carleigh
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Highly disappointed

Publié le 17/08/2019

Avantages

Well initially the sales team was responsive, quick, helpful. They quickly got us in for a demo. The demo was appealing. It appeared the software could do just about anything. But I know feel this was a heavy emphasis on sales no matter what. They even discounted our service at risk of it not being the right software for our needs.

Inconvénients

It’s confusing. Complex. Not easy to use. Implementation team didn’t even know how to use features and would send us to specialists who were booked for days on end. When reaching out after signing a contract good luck getting help. We feel like we have become a number and not a customer or assets to them. It is one of the worst companies I have experienced since 1999. What happened to quick, helpful and efficient customer service? It was on the front end to make us a customer and to sign a ridiculous contract. Once in, they disappear and say they can’t help. They just send you to person to person. Then the person at the top is unavailable. It’s 2019. This is the worst company I have used since Comcast. Even then Comcast is better.

ZENOTI

Pourquoi passer à DrChrono

I thought adding medical software would be helpful. I was wrong!
Michael

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

Avantages

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful.

App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface.

Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be.

The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

Inconvénients

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff.

Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here).

Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients).

Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues.

Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono.

Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

DrChrono SCAM! Full Year Contract Charged - Never Able to Use!

Publié le 20/07/2022

-Expensive – full charges also apply while in training
-Software and training are complicated....

-Expensive – full charges also apply while in training
-Software and training are complicated. Takes time to schedule with trainers in India and complete
-Only works with Apple/IOS
-No phone support whatsoever! – email only and it’s not helpful if/when you finally get a response
-Training & Tech support in India (opposite time zones) and takes at least 3 days for reply if you get one

Avantages

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] presented DrChrono as a great software for our new, small mobile medical business. However, one month into our 12-month contract, that all went out the window. The product NEVER worked for our business as described. We didn’t even get out of the “product training” before we ran into some issues. Admittedly, one issue was on our side, but the rest was on DrChrono. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did offer a 2-month credit, but when the issues got more serious and we realized we were not able to use DrChrono, it was radio silence from everyone for months. After repeated emails asking for support, we received an email from "[SENSITIVE CONTENT], here at DrChrono" with a bill for the cancellation fee of the full monthly amount for the remainder of the year, plus one of the months they “credited”. DrChrono expects us to pay for a full year of service without ever being able to use their service for a single day!

Inconvénients

They're very expensive, especially when most functions of the software will not work in the field (at least for our mobile biz) and if you want anything to work in the field, you must have the most current and expensive Apple (IOS) products to run the app for each one of your people in the field. For us, that was not attainable and of course these important details were not disclosed to us before we signed a year contract with them. They offered no support by phone and eventually none by email either. Any questions we had, no matter the urgency, could only be submitted by email and it would take at least 3 days for someone in India to email back with a non-applicable/non-helpful answer.

Kofi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good but could be a lot better

Publié le 02/05/2018

Avantages

1. It has a very elegant and eye pleasing layout which is the main reason I believe I tried this software. Navigating through the system is overall intuitive and generally easy to use.

2. It has a great functionality with the IPAD and that is why it has been awarded the best system on the IPAD. I don't even use my lap top to see patients. I use my iPad and then I supplemented this with my lap top. Most functions that are done on the laptop can be done on the iPad. This includes setting electronic prescription. In fact, some things are better done on the iPad such as reviewing the records and chart.

3. Electronic prescription is easy.

4. The system has a great fax capability with ability to fax almost from any screen and to fax most documents.

5. Dictation: The interface with dragon is decent although could be better compared to other EMR. The M-mode dictation that comes with the program is great. While the recognition is slightly below dragon, the M-mode dictation has the advantage of being portable as it is used with the iPhone are iPad. The downside, however, is that he cannot be used on a laptop. However, I really like the M-mode feature and use this more than dragon.

6. Cloud base which can be accessed from anywhere where there is internet and from most devices. ( It cannot be accessed from none appple Smart devices - Smart phones or tablets).

7. Notes and documents are automatically saved in an external third party cloud base ie BOX. This is actually a very good feature as a backup to have a access to our clinical notes and documents. This is of vital importance in cases where access to drchrono is not possible such as going to another system. The downside to this, however, is that certain parts of the chart (phone messages or email messages for example) are not stored in this third party system

Inconvénients

1. Lack of awareness of what a true legal chart is: As much as I like this system, this is the main reason why I may have to leave and find another system. They are totally clueless as to the difference between what a end-user sees in the software and what the complete chart looks like when requested from an outside source. There is a huge difference and the company do not appreciate this difference. If an outside agency (DEA, medical board or an attorney) ask for the complete medical records, the clinical notes and documents stored at the BOX account can be easily exported. However, communications between you and the patient by phone or email are not stored in the box account and not included in this information. When I have spoken with them about this, they inform me that I could simply print each phone or email encounter. This however is completely ludicrous - as in supposed the patient has 100 phone or email encounters.
For unknown reasons, in refilling the same medications from visit to visit, it simply takes it out of the medication list that is generated in the complete dictated notes. This gets very confusing especially for an outside agency that is reviewing the chart. Its is completely confusing as to what medication the patient is taking at the time of the visit. For example, if I have a patient who is on OxyContin 80 mg twice a day, gets a refill on this medication, it takes it off the medication list in the completed dictated note. This creates mass confusion. The way it appears in the signed completed note, is as if this patient was not on any opioids at all, but then all of sudden, I prescribed them a very high dose of 80 mg OxyContin twice a day. (This would be malpractice). This creates absolute confusion especially if my chart is being reviewed by the medical board or the DEA.
Furthermore, the signed dictated note does not include the number of medications prescribed. So for example in the case of this person who was getting OxyContin 80 mg twice a day, the note does not include that the total count of the prescription given such as #60 or #480. This makes a difference to a DEA offcer who is reviewing the records. Again, when I have discussed this with drchrono, they simply state that review of the medication history in the software can tell this information. However, they do not recognize that the only thing an outside chart reviewer has access to is signed clinical notes and not the complete electronic medical records. Again, this shows that they are clueless about difference of what the software end-user sees and what an outside reviewer has access to.

2. Templates are still in their infancy and generally they are limited compared to other EMRS.

3. Customer service: They responded very quickly to support tickets. Generally, if there is an major system wide issue it get results rather quickly. For other issues, it tends not to be resolved in a timely fashion or not at all.

Hi Dr. Doonquah,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the list of product features that have been working well for you. We are very proud of our award winning cloud-based EHR platform. As for the challenges you’ve mentioned, I would like to clarify some of the points that you may not be familiar with below:

Phone call logs: You do not need to print/download each phone call to log it into your box account. You can print a full record of communication by patient in the patient communication report (under reporting tab). Once this is created you can upload it as a document for it to sync to box or manually include it as an additional document. Your account manager will reach out to show you.

You mentioned DrChrono templates are limited but the flexibility and customization capability of DrChrono EHR is one of our core strengths compared to other EMRs. We’ve heard many compliments from both big and small practices how powerful they are and the type of productivity boost our templates bring to their practice. I see that your practice is not currently utilizing our template capabilities to its full potential and that can be easily resolved by our account manager. If you have an ideal template you would like to have in the system we can absolutely build it out for you! Additionally we have released many new template features such as charting by exception, which allows you to set default settings on the template and you can then chart the exception rather than the rule. I also see you do not have any templates set as persistent. This setting can be applied to any template and makes the information charted persist from one visit to the next. Many providers find this to be helpful especially if they frequently copy/paste the same notes.

Thank you for your feedback on our customer service. We do take all of your feedback very seriously and we want to assure you that we have invested many new resources into our customer service team and plan to make many changes to improve our support. Your account manager is always a good resource for product related questions so you are using DrChrono to its fullest potential. She will reach out to you to schedule a call and answer any questions you may have. She will also provide product demonstration and be able to review how you are using DrChrono EHR.

Regarding the medication refills, please note I have escalated this to our development team. We appreciate your feedback. DrChrono is known for our agility in product enhancement and we are always looking to improve our EHR quickly and frequently unlike other EMRs that take a long time to upgrade their system.

Thank you for your detailed feedback and we look forward to speaking with you!
DrChrono Team

Charles

Hind sight is 2020- Don’t Do It

Publié le 15/07/2019

Highly disappointed in the company.

Highly disappointed in the company.

Avantages

Patient reminder system and appointment scheduling.

Inconvénients

Many promises were made prior to going on board and I was highly excited about getting up and going. There was a lot of difficulty reaching technical support for immediate and not so immediate issues. My staff had to spend many man hours to get the proper paper work for billing of Medicare once we found out that they were dragging their feet. We could no longer wait on them getting everything in order. The issue with Medicare still has not been completely resolved to date and Medicare is one of our major carriers. Had we not intervene the present progress would not have been made. There were numerous emails and telephone calls placed only to get the usual response that they were sorry for the inconvenience and would solve the issues. You can believe that there were no problems charging the credit card on a monthly basis. The initial monthly contract agreement increased substantially and the service never came up to par. I am totally disappointment in the company and will not be renewing my contract. Ample time was given to vent my frustrations on the phone and at the end of the conversation I would be told the usual which is that they would resolve the issues. I can honestly say that that Drchrono has caused us a lot of frustration, valuable time and waste of my money. Like others have mentioned Buyer Beware.

Dear Charles,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We take our customer feedback and user experience very seriously. We apologize for the challenges you've been experiencing. Your concern has been escalated to our Customer Success management team and I believe they already tried to get in touch with your practice. We appreciate your patience as we work through your requests. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at ehr@drchrono.com.

Best,
The DrChrono Team

Jimmy John

Excellent EHR when I started my practice

Publié le 22/06/2016

Avantages

I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

Inconvénients

I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

Meghan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great for clinicians, bad for business

Publié le 18/01/2018

If I had to use it just from a clinical standpoint I would offer it in a heartbeat. It doesn't have a robust enough reporting feature to analyze performance from analytics standpoint.

Avantages

From a clinical standpoint, Dr. Chrono is great. It is very customizable, easy to use, both with a computer or an iPad.

Inconvénients

It is not possible to run billing analytics for multiple sites as desired.
There is no live customer support- you can wait hours or months for a response to a problem.

Hello Meghan,

Thank you for giving drchrono EHR an opportunity to serve your practice! We would like to apologize for your recent experience with our support team. 84% of support requests are responded to and solved in the first 15 minutes. In your case many other members of our team needed to be involved. We apologize for the lengthy time needed to fully solve your issue. We are dedicated to a timely response as well as a timely resolution, and with your feedback we will continue to further improve processes to maintain this standard.

Your account manager will be reaching out to you to capture any more issues you may have and resolve them immediately, including your billing analytics questions. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at accountmanager@drchrono.com, as this is always an available avenue to you.

Robin

Disappointed in product

Publié le 05/04/2022

Until we find another EHR system, we are stuck. Would not recommend them unless they got better reporting and a help desk that knows their stuff! The system goes down or has lag times ALL THE TIME during the most crucial times of the day too.

Avantages

The ease of scheduling patients and aesthetics look good. We do not submit claims to insurance, so this was one of the easiest EHR systems to use.

Inconvénients

When you have issues, you have to submit a trouble ticket. You just can't pick up the phone and speak with someone. And they are mostly on India time, so that's an issue too. The reports suck. It's hard to run a business when you don't have decent reporting. We thought they could grow with us, but we've definitely have outgrown them.

Natalia

Do Not chose!

Publié le 31/12/2020

I am very unsatisfied by the quality and responsiveness of your customer service, hence reason for termination.
Basically, Dr Chrono has no customer service. Its handled by auto generated scripts and it only gets to a live person via email, not a phone call, when the problem is out of hands and escalated by an irate consumer. For that one year of service I had, i probably had 7 account managers, who change without notice..
The Lab Integration part took you about 6 month to install, feature that I was paying for from the very beginning.

Avantages

Easy to read and write notes, many promises in the beginning that were never delivered.

Inconvénients

Poor onboarding process. Incompetent staff, unauthorised billing, security breach, non- existent customer service.

Jay

Review of program

Publié le 16/01/2018

Avantages

Free draw , insurance payments / EOBs easy to work with , scheduling is straightforward. Formatting soap notes.

Inconvénients

Not Chiropractic friendly. System is more designed for large hospitals. No ability to print statements or superbills per date range.

Hello Jay,

Thank you for using drchrono EHR. We're happy to see you have positive feedback in regards to the overall functionality of our EHR for your specialty practice.

We'd like to inform you that in the "Live Claims Feed" tab on web, you are able to filter by date range, select and print in bulk all the superbills you need. For patient statements you are able to organize your table by Last appt date, and select and print in bulk on the right side as well.

We will have your account manager reach out this week to ensure that this information gets to you, and to address and resolve any other issues or questions you may have about our software. If you would like to reach out to us first, sending an email to accountmanager@drchrono.com is always an avenue for you.

Jodi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

To switch or not to switch

Publié le 28/08/2019

Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

Avantages

I like drchrono being a cloud based EMR system. This allows us to work from anywhere and look at the schedule at any time of the day.

Inconvénients

When it is cloud based, if you are without internet, you cannot use the system. I also wish the reports were easier to set up. I tried using their coding and claim submission team, but had nothing but problems. You can only reach customer service via drchrono customer support and have to wait for an answer.

Tabitha

DO NOT DO IT

Publié le 06/05/2019

I spend 3-5 hours PER WEEK with technical support trying to resolve issues that never resolve. Don't do it.

Avantages

Has a lot of features. Unfortunately they don't work half the time.

Inconvénients

Constant system bugs and features not working. Customer service does not have English comprehension and blames you for the issues. No ability to have electronic release of information. Must delete ALL reoccurring appointments rather than editing. Work flow is not intuitive. No option to add non visit notes for case management. Square processing never works. Can't view previous notes while working on current notes.

Hi Tabitha,

Thank you for your feedback and for reaching out to us. Our record indicates that your account manager and our Customer Support team have been working with you to resolve any issues. In regards to the electronic release of information your account manager can help you with the consent form and any questions, you may have. Your account manager seems to be in contact with you so please feel free to direct any questions to her. Thank you again for being a valued DrChrono user