SimplePractice

4,6 (2 650)
La gestion de cabinet, simplifiée.

(2 650)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

2650 avis

Gabriel ange
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Avis sur mon usage de simplepratique

Publié le 03/07/2023

D'après mon expérience professionnelle avec ce logiciel, ça a permis d'avoir accès facile et rapide au simplepratique comme rendez-vous et autres

Avantages

Le pragmatisme, la fiabilité et la rapidité

Inconvénients

Tout est okey. Parfait à mon humble avis jusqu'ici j'ai encore rien observer de négatif

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Un avis sur SimplePractice

Publié le 26/09/2023

Avantages

SimplePractice comme l'indique son nom est d'une grande simplicité. Elle me permet de planifier surtout et de ne pas manquer mes rendez-vous.

Inconvénients

SimplePractice ne présente pas pour mon usage des inconvénients.

Alicia
Alicia

One Place for all of Your Electronic Medical Record Needs

Publié le 13/10/2020

I am a pediatric occupational therapist and have been very happy with Simple Practice. I would recommend it to anyone. I have also used this software as a client and it's very client-friendly. The passwordless login makes it easy to login, I like the appointment reminders by text and email. I have used the telehealth feature as a client, but not as a therapist. It doesn't work well for evaluations because of the way documents are formatted, so I write those and my plan of care forms/goals on a separate document outside of SP.

Avantages

You can bill insurance with the click of a button. I love being able to make my own forms so documentation is more efficient, and the paperless intake process is smooth. Much of it is very customizable to the needs of your practice. The company is very receptive to feedback from users and is constantly upgrading and adding features.

Inconvénients

There was a learning curve to figure it out and I'm still learning about all of the reports they can run. I don't like the online scheduling feature very much, but that's partly because I'm used to using Acuity Scheduling which has many more features. I used the online scheduler briefly and wasn't thrilled that only new clients could use the online booking feature from the website; current clients have to login to the portal to schedule. I decided to just stick with Acuity because it allows me to get information from clients at the time of their booking and I can use it to schedule groups, which is a big part of my practice.

WebPT et Fusion

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

It has everything in one place.
Geoff

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Seamless transition, works exactly as described

Publié le 26/08/2019

Avantages

- Seamless transition from prior electronic medical record (EMR) to SimplePractice. Just great.
- Everything works, and loads fast
- UI is clear, intuitive
- Features work really well, including the videoconferencing add-on. Just really great!

Bottom line: It works exactly as described, was easy to set up, and really is a joy to use. Seriously.

Inconvénients

I have not found something I didn’t like yet. I have been using it for a few days since I set it up this week, and everything is working really well! No problems.

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

Functionality was inconsistent, user interface was slow and difficult at times

WeCounsel

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

After talking to colleagues, I narrowed my decision down to TherapyNotes or SimplePractice. Both were reported to work well by those who used them. I chose SimplePractice because it seemed to be designed for individual clinicians rather than primarily for group practices (keeping it “Simple”) without skimping on necessarily functionality. Additionally, SimplePractice offers robust document management (clients can sign documents paper-free), and integrated secure videoconferencing. Perfect!

Réponse de SimplePractice

Geoff, welcome to the SimplePractice Community. We're glad that your transition to SimplePractice was seamless, and that you enjoy using our all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Charna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Buggy system

Publié le 03/07/2016

I am a brand new user and apparently made the mistake of trying to set things up over a holiday weekend when SP team is away. That's not their fault. Since I haven't been using it for long I can't comment on all the features, but i will say I'm considering asking for my money back after spending two days adding my client info and getting repeatedly frustrated.
I pretty much just wanted software that would organize my clients info ( dx codes, different fees) so making receipts would be easier. And I was considering online scheduling. I'm not sure this is the best solution. I've been in practice for 14 years and this is my first attempt at using software for note taking. I should also say my growing edge is being patient with technology. I wish i'd just paid someone to set it up for me because I don't find it fun to figure it out.
Once it's all set up maybe I'll love it, but the problem is they sent me this option to review two days after I started data entry.
I'll get more specific in the pro and con section.

Avantages

Adding clients in calendar seems relatively easy. Since i have sliding scale i like that i can personalize the amount they pay and keep it clear and organized.
Don't know how it will work, but I am excited to be able to have a credit card payment linked so I don't have to ask clients for their card each time.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of buggy things where you have to add what the system wants vs being able to customize info.
While Adding new clients the option to add an email or address didn't automatically show up, and since I wanted to have all that info for receipts I tried to figure out how to do this. Under editting client info each time I tried to add their email and home address when I pressed save it would automatically change the name and phone number to my name and number. No idea why this would happen? Perhaps a special bonus mindfulness test? This process took twice as long because of this. Eventuslly i figured out if I just added an email and pressed save , then added address and saved again it seemed to be ok. Also cutting and pasting info didn't work. I kept being told it was an invalid email. It doesn't like if there are any extra spaces.
Then adding cpt... I have questions, since I charge more how if will all come together on the invoices/receipts.
I just wanted to upload my forms I created and I did not find this easy. Have yet to figure it out.
Unnerved to even touch the billing / invoicing but that's why i bought the software so I'm waiting to get SP support since my friend who uses it said he's inexperienced with this feature.
Even submitting this review it insisted on me adding an organizational name. What if their isn't one?

Réponse de SimplePractice

Charna, I'm so sorry you had this experience with us right off the bat. We're here to make things simple, not complicated. I checked in our our email conversations with you and it looks like we've worked on getting things working for you together! If you're still having any trouble, let us know by filling out a request: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new We're here to help!

Victoria

Best Scope of Functionality for Price Out There

Publié le 05/08/2019

Avantages

I love all that I can do with Simple Practice. I was looking for a service that can house my client documents for my in-person private practice, teletherapy practice, and coaching business all in one. It makes the onboarding/intake process for new clients so streamlined and easy. It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about as a new small business owner. Customer support has been excellent. It feels great knowing I'll have help if I need it for something so essential to my business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's not that simple to use! But I think it speaks more to the breadth of options available than to the software itself. There's so much I could do with it, at times it is overwhelming.

TherapyNotes, LLC, Doxy.me et nTreatment

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

I wanted a service that had both telehealth and an EHR system. I didn't want to switch services later.

nTreatment

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

The great things I've heard about Simple Practice, having experience with it in the group practice I work for and knowing its ease of use.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Victoria, we appreciate your glowing review. Our goal is to support practices like yours so they can grow and thrive. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice as your all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Joy

Comprehensive Software for my Solo Practice

Publié le 18/05/2021

I tried a number of different software platforms, and SimplePractice was the most comprehensive and easy to use.

Avantages

The Calendar is easy to use and the Client Portal is very convenient for clients to complete paperwork.

Inconvénients

The Video Telehealth option did not include key features and was expensive and nagivation of creating forms was difficult

My Clients Plus

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

SimplePractice was much easier to use and better for a solo practice.

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

SimplePractice was much easier to use and better for a solo practice.
Renae

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not Simple at all and not worth the time or money

Publié le 18/12/2023

It was horrible. I lost an entire year of income trying to figure out the billing features. I had two other colleagues who had the same experience I did and they left simple practice as well.

Avantages

In theory the features that simple practice offers are great. You can schedule patients, use it for med records, and billing.

Inconvénients

Using the features is impossible! I had simple practice for several years and the billing was always messed up, plus it’s very expensive if you have a certain number of claims. If a patient has multiple coverages it is very hard to manage. I could never use the invoices feature because the billing was always incorrect which made the invoices all incorrect. The documents and forms were too difficult to figure out. The only feature that worked well and was easy to use was scheduling. I finally found a different software that was much easier.

David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The name of the software says it all.

Publié le 03/12/2019

Overall, I find Simple Practice to be just that, simple. It has all manner of features that I do not employ nor does it force me to jump through hoops I don't require. I might well use some of the bells and whistles at some point but the ease of doing just what I need to do in minimal time is it's major selling point for my practice.

Avantages

The EHR is simple, uncomplicated, and lets me get my work documented without fuss or having to click through various pages to record progress notes. Also, the names in the calendar appear as first, and last, as opposed to some gibberish assigned to each patient that I am forced to remember as my former EHR software required.

Inconvénients

The setting of the appointment time I find to be clunky. It defaults to the current time, which means I have to scroll to the correct time when I make an appointment for the patient. Yes, a minor issue but I wish there was some other way to ascribe an appointment time. I frequently return appointment requests in the evening. having the calendar time default to a PM time is a minor issue but I'm not fond of it. A minor quibble, but I need to be careful or I schedule someone for 8:00 PM when it should have been a morning appointment. I'll get used to it I am sure.

Amy

from paper to technology

Publié le 05/09/2019

Overall I am very pleased with this product and the more comfortable I get with it the more time it will save me.

Avantages

the features I appreciate most about the software are the auto billing and automatic superbill generation. these are tasks that have no return on my time investment and so anything to automatize or regain my time is a good financial investment for me. I also appreciate the ease of adding my clinical note directly to the appointment, the way it links couples together and the ability to share and upload documents with clients. the customer service has been stellar, from answering questions to providing a free 1:1 consult. They have also responded to our request of adjusting the demographic form to be more inclusive which was a major need for my practice.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I have to add a whole separate client entity for couples and that they have to sign their own consents. Creating your own intake questionnaire is extremely tedious if its comprehensive and so I'm yet to try and get my current form onto the system because it would take me hours.

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

Recommendations from colleagues and the experience of the free trial. The ease of which I was able to navigate the interface made me want to continue trying things.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Amy, thank you for your positive review - we're glad that automation of your practice workflows has helped you save time and get a higher return on your time investment. We're also proud to continue iterating on SimplePractice to introduce new, better features to more effectively support your practice and clients. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Gracie

Successful Practice Meet Your Sidekick

Publié le 02/12/2019

I switched to Simple Practice from another EHR due to the features offered and the customer support. It is important for me as practice owner to have features such as managing the client portal access and the ability to send new client paperwork via the client portal. Simple Practice has all that is needed with integrated insurance billing, invoices, super bills, clinical note structure, video therapy, and credit card swipe. I am thrilled to have Simple Practice and look forward to learning more about all the features the EHR provides! I know Simple Practice will help me and my practice grow exponentially!

Avantages

I enjoy the software has integrated assessments, a client portal accessible to place on your practice website, Wiley Treatment Planner, and built in paperwork needed for new clients. I am appreciate of the customer service that is prompt with response. The software has amazing training videos that assists with new users like myself.

Inconvénients

Billing insurance does not seem intuitive, however I signed up for a class to gain knowledge in billing.

Robin

Simple practice honest review

Publié le 16/06/2020

Overall my experience with SimplePractice has been positive and I would recommend it over other electronic health records. In doing my research and talking with others, simple practice stood out as the most user-friendly and clinically professional platform.

Avantages

As a former pen and paper therapist, getting started with SimplePractice was a bit tedious, But that would have been the case with any electronic record. Once that process was complete using it daily with current and new clients has helped me run a more professional and organized practice. It is easy to use and has a lot of helpful features like forms, templates and assessments.

Inconvénients

There may be a way to do group sessions when you upgrade to the platform for Telehealth but I have not figured this out yet. I would like to be able to do a group meeting with multiple colleagues or supervisees.

TherapyNotes, LLC et TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

I talked to other users of SimplePractice and felt like it would best suit my needs over the other options. It is also my understanding that simple practice intends to connect to the NCHIE which will become mandatory for some providers in North Carolina
Casey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall great software that could use a few improvements

Publié le 31/07/2019

Overall, I have been happy with Simple Practice. I wanted a place I could handle paperwork, notes, billing, scheduling, and secure video and messaging--this has got it all. It's priced fairly, and so far has been more consistent than more expensive competitors. The support staff is helpful and quick to respond, but I would like to see clients have direct support access so that I am not having to be a middle person when they have technical issues. (I was told they try to limit client contact for privacy reasons, but with a BAA and informed consent in place, I don't see how privacy would be an issue.) The biggest change I would like to see is for clients to be able to upload and send documents. This is something I'd imagine multiple users would appreciate as many of us are offering telehealth and need to have a copy of each client's ID. Also, it would be more convenient for providers if clients could access their demographics so that the provider is not responsible for making changes whenever they'd like to opt in/out of text or email alerts. Finally, I'd like to see the consent documents moved out of the client portal and with the other forms so they are more easily accessible for updating.

Avantages

Mostly user-friendly, responsive and helpful customer support, customizable templates, clear video, easy client onboarding and billing, great value for the price

Inconvénients

Placement of consent documents is awkward and not intuitive. I would like the client to be able to send documents to me, access tech support, and change their demographic info and opt in/out choices.

CounSol.com, TheraNest, VSee Clinic et Doxy.me

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

It cost nearly twice as much and rarely worked as advertised. They offered credits, but I needed working software--they cost me clients.

WeCounsel

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

All the features I needed were in one product with Simple Practice, onboarding is simple, and the price is fair.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Hi Casey, thanks for your positive review, and for calling SimplePractice a great value for the price. We're proud to provide an excellent product at a great value to private practices everywhere. Welcome to our community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Daren
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work

Publié le 12/12/2019

My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

Avantages

I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents.

Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it).

I like their booking widget for my website.

The telehealth video/audio quality is very good.

Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Inconvénients

Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for.

CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me.

Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need.

Reporting and practice management tools are weak.

Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

TherapyNotes, LLC, Tebra et TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

For the reasons I described in my overall experience.
Luis

Expensive but (almost) worth it

Publié le 08/03/2022

SimplePractice is very good software for mental health. However, all the options and features lead to complexity. This isn't necessarily bad design - it's simply that there are so many things the software does that there is a lot to learn. Even if you're good with software, implementing the whole package in the condensed time frame required for starting up means that there are times when you'd love to talk with a support rep. It's not that it isn't physically possible to speak to a live person about using the software. It's that by the time you actually hear from a live person, you've either solved it on your own through hours of your own labor, found a work-around, or decided not to use the feature you needed help with.

Avantages

Robust and configurable. Every feature I can think of, that a mental health practitioner might need, is part of this product. Every part of your practice is configurable, from intake documents to discharge documents. Credit card processing? Yes. Online scheduling? Check (it even produces code for your website, so you can have people book appointments directly from your website). Revenue summaries? Yes. Client attendance reporting? Yes, that too. This review isn't the place to make a comprehensive list of features - but it is the the place to make the point that the feature list is comprehensive.

Inconvénients

SimplePractice offers different pricing tiers, so you can use as much of the software as you're willing to pay for. But, IMnsHO, what's the point of choosing the most robust software if you're not going to use the high-end (expensive) option? So, I pay (as of this writing) $99/mo to use the software.

You'd think that princely sum would enable the occasional conversation with a support team member. It may, but I haven't been able to see how to do it. Have a look at the SimplePractice website and see if you can find a number to call for support. I could not.

To be fair, they have a large number of videos which clearly explain how to use the software. They're very good, especially if you know which video you need to watch. Bottom line is when you're working a bunch of hours, stressed by carrying a full case load, trying to implement this very comprehensive software, you could use a friendly hand on the phone with set-up. At least, I could.

Instead, I got (best case) 48 hour turnaround to emailed questions. For $99/mo, I feel like I should be able to call them now and again.

Janny
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

It really is simple

Publié le 05/03/2020

So far I really love everything simple practice offers. I love the daily reminders of my schedule. I love that everything is HIPPA compliant. I love how it is user friendly. I love the built in templates and the ease of being able to create any new electronic forms for clients to review and/or fill out. I love that I can also charge clients through the system and that it automatically transfers to my account. Overall this is an amazing system.

Avantages

I love that they already have templates in this system that you can easily modify and make your own. It is very user friendly. Like any electronic software there is always a learning curve but I found this software to be straightforward and easy to navigate and figure out.

Inconvénients

I have had some issues with the telehealth video sessions. I am not sure if this is related to the software or my wifi connection. I do not have many telehealth clients but so far I have had 2 sessions via video sessions and both times I had technical issues with being able to hear my clients or losing connection. However, I am not sure if this is software related or simply wifi issues. Also, being new into private practice it is pretty costly to have this software but I made the choice to have it before I started building a case load so I wouldn't have to deal with transitioning later on. I am glad I did that but I wish maybe they offered new practices some type of introductory rate knowing that many practices don't have a full case load right away.

TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

It was much more easier for me to navigate and understand.
Darleena

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

WISH it would of been what I wanted and expected. Sadly disappointed.

Publié le 06/12/2022

I believe they grew to fast and forgot about providing customer service to there providers. I had to leave because the EHR softeware was useful but no answers to questions or needs what not acceptable form of business for me.

Avantages

I liked that they are HIPPA COMPLIANT and Affordable.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, the ability to reach anyone is very challenging. This inability to talk with a real person cost me financially because I was not able to verify insurance information or even find out where my payment went. In some cases I was not able to get paid for the services I provided. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT>

TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

Had to give it a try because other colleagues were exploring it to see whether it would be a good fit.

Hi Darleena,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Just to clarify, we do offer multiple ways to receive live support. You can either call our Customer Success Team team, or connect with them via live chat. Additionally, if would like to set up a live video call with a team member, you can create a Help Request and request a call. All of these options can be reached by clicking on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > Send an Email Request. -Sara

Hilary

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Robust for most needs but an irritating oversight for telehealth

Publié le 01/02/2021

Avantages

This software is richly featured. I've appreciated the ability to create very sophisticated custom online intake forms, and and the autopay enrollment for automated batch credit card billings. There is a lot of video how-to documentation and customer support is timely and attentive if not always able to resolve issues.

Inconvénients

Simple Practice has its own add-on telehealth option but makes it difficult to appear professional to clients if you are using another technology for your virtual sessions. The first office location you enter is what is displayed both on the customer portal and on superbills, with no way to separate the two. In my case this means the Post Office hosting my PO Box is displayed as my practice location on the portal with an associated map. Users of SP's telehealth option can input a separate billing address.

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

Substandard features and support Concerns about security

nTreatment

Most flexible configuration
Jill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

I have had on-going insurance enrollment and payer reports since I started with Simple...

Publié le 12/11/2017

It is simple with respect to face validity. You can navigate around pretty easily without making serious or irreversible mistakes that many of us fear with the technical aspects of EHRs.

Avantages

It works relatively well if you have mostly direct pay clients or accept only a couple of insurances. It also works well if you have very few tech problems, your are pretty "techy" and industry knowledgeable to begin with, and you are ok with short answer email responses to any questions you might have.

Inconvénients

There is no one to call. Even if you email asking for a phone call, they won't talk to you. Their customer support consists of sending you video and article links about how to do things. Or emailing you back and forth over the period of weeks or even months. However, if you have an actual, real-time problem, that cannot be fixed by watching a video, and requires someone to actually get on a phone and figure out what is going on- forget it. Your accounts will be hopelessly upside down, which is anything but simple! For example: insurance enrollments or payer reports that require immediate technical support, forget it. They will email you back and forth for months telling you that they submitted to have the problem fixed, as if that fixed your problem. Or they will answer you without addressing the whole problem. If you accept and/or bill multiple insurance companies, keep moving. Simple Practice is not the answer. It's too difficult to move your entire operation to another EHR once you have completely set up with Simple Practice and then you find out months later that there are no "simple" fixes when you have legitimate insurance problems.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Hi Jill - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear you feel like we're not here to help you! That's definitely not the case. While we aren't able to respond immediately to emails and don't currently have phone support, we do our best to get you a personalized response within a few hours. We also have several Live Online Classes to show customers the various features in the platform and how to use them. If you're interested in signing up for any of these, here is the link to do so: http://features.simplepractice.com/classes/

If there's something we haven't helped out with, please don't hesitate to send us a message here: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I'll make sure we help you out. We appreciate your patience and candor, Jill!

Cheryl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Simple Practice: An EMR for Speech Language Therapists with Potential

Publié le 28/09/2021

Overall, I find SP to be an acceptable, but not optimal EMR. I continue to use it, because, quite frankly, my understanding from other SLPs is that all of the EMRs that are available to those of us who are single member practices (thereby giving us a single member practice budget) are lacking in some way as well. I continue to use it because it allows me to easily bill insurance. I find the cost to be exorbitant for the little I use it for though. It is my largest business expense, and as a part time practice owner who wants to spend time helping clients, not figuring out how to use an EMR, it is a constant frustration.

Avantages

The claims filing process using Simple Practice is very easy, and efficient once initial information is entered correctly. There is only one tweak that has to be made each time, and it can be submitted. Claims are paid quickly, once remittance capabilities are set up with each insurance the claims details quickly populate. SOAP notes can be set up and customized fairly easily, including with one line responses and check boxes once one has figured out how to do this. It is very easy to enter data for much of the note on my phone following each session at client homes. I can then easily use the Simple Practice App on my phone and take a photo of the handwritten notes I jot down in session and it imports easily into Simple Practice. These two features are the reason I keep using the product as the rest of it's options need work to be functional for an SLP.

Inconvénients

SP lacks features that I really need in an EMR. One of the biggest things it lacks is a way to easily note quantifiable data, match it to a short term goal, and quickly give me the ability to bring up a number of days of that data with a search. I have to keep quantifiable data on separate excel spreadsheets for each of my clients in order to be able to quickly access it to write progress reports (which I do quarterly). If I want to batch print SOAP notes, I can't. Each note has to be opened/viewed individually (even though it appears that it all gets pulled down together in a Zip File). Who has time for that? Simple Practice also lacks the ability to customize certain features. For example, I really want to be able to set up text alerts for clients for certain periods of time, but not always. Such as the week I return from a vacation. I do not want to have to go into each client, set alerts, then remember to turn them back off again after that date. I also want to be able to just set texts to remind new clients initially, not weekly. Another thing I really need is the ability to batch email clients from within the EMR without listing each email (for privacy). I currently have to cut and paste notes to each client and email separately. For example: when sending out procedural updates, reminding clients of a week I am closed and so on. Why haven't these things been added/customized yet? There are a large number of users who have requested them in the request section.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I can certainly address some of the "Cons" you mentioned. The same issues you run up against when trying to mass email clients with updates are the ones we have to deeply consider when building a mass messaging feature through our platform. As an EHR, client data is of utmost importance to us and many mass messaging tools include contact information for all the recipients in it. We're still exploring ways to enable mass messaging, while maintaining the confidentiality and security of your client data. As far as being able to quantify data for reporting, exporting all Progress Notes onto one document, creating timeframes for when appointment reminders are enabled, these are all features that we could implement in the future. If you'd like us to further consider these feature requests, let us know on our Ideas & Suggestions Board: http://simplepractice.uservoice.com/ ! - Ruth

Ariel

Satisfied Chiropractor & Acupuncturist

Publié le 28/02/2018

Avantages

Lots of important pros. 1) Online scheduling and intake, 2) integrated payment processing and auto-pay, 3) cloud based, 4) competitive pricing, 5) very easy to learn, 6) the team is getting faster (slightly) with updates/improvements, 7) works for chiropractic billing now, 8) free online help articles, and 9) free month trial. We looked into so many options, and Simple Practice was clearly the best in our opinion. We're still happy with our choice; the pros outweigh the cons!

Inconvénients

1) Text reminders: you only have a few options of when they go out, and all options are 24+ before the appointment. A text reminder shortly before greatly reduces no-shows, so it's a major feature missing.
2) Confirming appointments: you can't turn off the need to confirm appointments, and it's time consuming to confirm every. single. appointment. We want the option to turn off confirmation, or at least for some appointment types.
3) Email reminders: you have to turn them on for every patient, and it's not quick to get to it.
4) Sales tax: they don't track it, so you have to manually keep track. You shouldn't use this software if you sell products regularly.
5) Customer service: too slow. Not just initial response time, but how many back and forth emails it takes to get an answer. I tried the live q&a and it didn't get me an answer any faster. Chat would be a big improvement.
6) Group practice: overall it works well. The thing that is lacking is the report to help with payroll. It's confusing and needs better instructions/help articles
7) Online scheduling: overall good. The con is cancelling online. A) it's hard to find, so we get more phone calls than we used to. B) we let patients cancel up to 12 hours beforehand, but the software cuts it off 24 hours before, so we again get more calls than before.
8) Color coding: you can't set the background color of appointments. For us, it would be so helpful to make insurance appointments a different color than self-pay.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Hi Ariel - We love hearing from our customers that have shopped around and find SimplePractice the best platform for their needs! It's great to see you're utilizing so many features already. When it comes to your requests for feature adjustments, we regularly take customer requests into consideration to make sure our product meets the needs of all types of business owners. We're created a Product RoadMap to share what we've done lately and what is in the works here if you're interested in checking it out: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005264123-SimplePractice-Product-Roadmap

Thanks for your detailed review!

Amber

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Administration is Frustrating

Publié le 26/05/2021

Avantages

It is simple to use and if you don't have a large number of clients that you see then it works well.

Inconvénients

None of the billing reports include all data points that is necessary for keeping track of payments and insurance reimbursements. For example, one report may have date of service and paid amount, but not the date the payment was made or for which clinician. Another report may have the date of service, client, and clinician, but not the payment amount or date it was paid. This makes it necessary to keep records outside the system which creates a problem for record keeping from a HIPAA standpoint. It's also a problem that we are paying for a system that doesn't cover all our needs.

The second significant problem is that Simple Practice doesn't allow patient medical record numbers. They also have stated they do not intend to include this in future improvements. When you can't use the billing reports because they are incomplete, and then you can't assign a medical record number to a patient, it makes it extremely difficult to follow HIPAA guidelines on record keeping. You can assign a medical record number to a patient, but there is no place to put it so you are unable to do any reports or searches using the number. And, again, you must keep a record of it outside the system.

Réponse de SimplePractice

Hi Amber, thank you for the detailed review! You're right, none of our Reports include the date an insurance payment was made, but the Appointment Status Report includes the date of service, amount owed, amount insurance paid, amount client paid and the clinician's name. Here's more on the Appointment Status Report: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Although you can't assign a medical record number in the system, each client has a unique numerical code in the URL. You can use these numbers, or the entire URL to distinguish your clients from one another outside the system. - Ruth from SimplePractice

Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Price Gouging

Publié le 17/03/2022

My experience has been that Simple Practice is not responsive to client complaints or concerns. They have ignored many issues and do not respond in a timely manner to basic questions. Do not get stuck with simple practice as they have a record or raising fees while taking away features.

Avantages

I like the platform but not that they keep raising the cost over and over again.

In 2 years, my Simple Practice subscription has gone up 68%:

Feb of 2020 it was $59
March of 2020 it was raised to $69 (+17%)
March of 2022 increased to $99 (+44% from last increase, +$68% since 2020)
Should I expect this kind of rate increases moving forward? Next increase would be at $140/month and then $200/month?

They took away calendar sync! You have to buy premium just for a feature that should already be included in the basic.

I know you all are "adding features" but none that add any value to me so I'm paying 68% more for the same experience, same functionality. I don't have any use for chatting with people during sessions, blurring the background, default templates or Wiley treatment plans that don't apply to my business, mobile billing or insurance billing, online scheduling, or a website/marketing directory thru you all.

It's especially galling that for the extra money, I still have to build complicated Excel macros to simply calculate and track my actual/net income per session because there isn't a report that shows all of your appts and with how much you get after Stripe's cut.

Abigail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great EMR and billing software for occupational therapy community based practice

Publié le 20/11/2021

Our occupational therapy practice has really enjoyed the ease of SimplePractice whether we use it on our laptops or the mobile version since we don't have a physical location. The free trial was a great way to see how the program can work for us and we are so glad that it did it!

Avantages

We have really enjoyed having the app feature for our community based practice. All of our therapists are not in a clinic and this allows for them to document anywhere and quickly. Making changes and creating templates is very easy and simple to do. Our team really has enjoyed the sync feature of the calendar with our G-suite as well as how easy it is to do billing. As the administrative person, submitting claims is SO easy that it has given so much more time to perform other tasks.

Inconvénients

While the calendar syncs seamlessly for our practice, it would be nice that visually that appointment looks different other than looking for the CPT codes to denote a difference. We also have supervisory roles and sometimes it is shared between more than 1 therapist so it would be great to assign that more easily.

Jane

Pourquoi choisir SimplePractice

ClinicSource was much too bulky of an EMR for our small practice and not much guidance on the how to correctly use the billing feature which ended up in costing more money than planned.

Pourquoi passer à SimplePractice

The cost and the ease of submitting claims
Catherine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

SimplePractice increased prices AND took away features...

Publié le 10/01/2022

Very poor. While the service sounded great to start, they blindsided their customers and have provided an underwhelming response to our concerns. I specifically wrote them regarding the rate increases and was provided a copy/paste response (which was already published elsewhere). It wasn't personalized and it most certainly didn't address my concerns.

I would caution all who are considering using SimplePractice as their EHR. This company has increased prices multiple times in the course of 2 years with the latest being the most significant. They don't deliver on promises and they could care less about caring for those using their platform.

Avantages

I've used SimplePractice as my EHR for a couple years. I liked it. It was easy to use. However, they announced rate increases that begin in March 2022. Their announcement was sent out less than 2 months in advance which doesn't feel like enough time for the customer to make a decision on which new plan to use or switch systems.

Inconvénients

They are a shady and money hungry company. They don't actually listen to customer feedback that results in any improvements or changes. They promise future improvements, but nothing comes to fruition.

My subscription cost has a 77% increase if I want to keep some of the same features while losing some of the features I currently have. It is a 154% increase if I want to keep ALL of the same features I currently have and gain a few features that I don't really need and have no use for. Due to that outrageous price increase, I have to look elsewhere for my needs.