Avis clients sur PIMSY Mental Health EHR

PIMSY Mental Health EHR

4,3 (93)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion de cabinet et de dossier médical partagé basé sur le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

93 avis

Dan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

AN AMAZING PRODUCT WITH AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Publié le 04/03/2017

PIMSY has been everything I've wanted and more all under "one roof". From client scheduling, billing, tracking, statistics and even sending client reminders. I am so much more efficient in my private practice now and wish I had discovered PIMSY sooner. I love how this product is so customizable and tailored to your specific business needs. This product has SO many options it's almost limitless.

There is a learning curve, but the PIMSY staff's knowledge of the product, hands on approach and patience make learning the product much easier. They are with you every step of the way and very responsive when issues arise. The trainers are so personal and attentive, its like white glove service. They even have tutorial videos for additional help!

For the last 20 years, I have tracked client payments using cumbersome Excel spreadsheets. Those days are gone, as PIMSY does that and more for me with the click of a mouse. PIMSY provides very detailed reports such as client payments, income for the month, insurance payments yet to be paid etc. as fast as you can click a mouse. One of my favorites is the ability to print a very professional receipt for a client within seconds.

Progress notes, treatment plans, reminders of when your License expires or to walk your dog, PIMSY is a Clinician's dream. The fact that it's cloud based means I don't worry about losing my information and I run it off my Surface Book and Desktop computers.

If you're searching for a product that does it all, stop and reach out to them, you wont' be disappointed.

Avantages

How its completely tailored to what you need and want. Its designed to make you efficient in your day to day activities.

Inconvénients

The learning curve. But, there's no way to have such a product with all of the options and customization without a learning curve.

Maranda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pimsy has an amazing staff and they are always helpful

Publié le 22/04/2020

Happy with our overall experience with pimsy. I have worked with other EHR companies and had such a difficult time I would never change software companies.

Avantages

Flexibility to create notes and forms. Knowing I can create everything we need and if I get caught in a snag or can not figure out what is going on the pimsy team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] especially) are always on top of it and willing to help with an amazing attitude. I couldn't ask for a better team.

Inconvénients

I would like for remits to attach a pdf directly to the claim, and for the line items to stay on one continuous line instead if extra lines to be populated when working a claim.

STEPHANIA

Overall average

Publié le 26/04/2016

Avantages

If a secondary insurance changes I only have to change that one, not the primary and secondary.

Inconvénients

I think it takes too long when scheduling patients, there needs to be notification of some kind on the calendar side if there are important notes on the account. It doesn't track authorizations well at all. In some aspects it is great, but there are some areas that need work.

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Makes reporting and documentation so much easier!

Publié le 17/08/2016

PIMSY has allowed us to have such more complete records for our clients and provides us with the ease to pull information and reports in a very timely manner. Our documentation process has become substantially more standardized so that for any client we can be sure we have consistent information.

Avantages

The fact that we can customize and dial in the software to fit our needs is the best part of PIMSY. We appreciate that help is a quick email away when we have questions and that we can always get the answers we need.

Inconvénients

As we do not need some of the functions, we have had to find "work arounds" for a few items but the support team has always found solutions for us.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

PIMSY Mental Health EHR revieww

Publié le 28/01/2020

I love the support we get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We can always get assistance when needed and they have gone above and beyond to help us get our system customized to meet our needs in Maine for licensing. Great job!!

Avantages

I like the fact that we can customize some portions to meet our needs. I like that the system is user-friendly, easy to use, and learn. I love the renewal portions so that we are always up to date on our stuff.

Inconvénients

Some of the updates were not user-friendly however, they made an option so we can use the old version so it's all good!

Gwen

Has been good and bad.

Publié le 27/04/2016

Avantages

The team members at Pimsy are friendly and make a sincere effort to fix any issues and provide what we need. The issues are not with Pimsy staff, but with the product itself. We are a very large group, and it seems the product is just not as Reception friendly, and is missing key elements that the business office staff could really benefit from.

Inconvénients

I work in the business office doing denials, and I need to refile claims to paper for many different reasons all week long. I CAN NOT print a claim-HCFA-form. I have to type them by hand. This means, I have to look up the address for the Insurance company, toggle back and forth for patient info, ect....and one you go back and forth, the system will not allow you to continue typing on that line-you have to skip the line you are on and back to it, before it will allow you to continue typing. There were many things about our old system that automatically populated in....not with Pimsy....drives me nuts!

Greta

walking

Publié le 17/08/2010

further develop templates that will self populate; medical pieces; further development of user side; development of full electronic forms w/ signature pads; ability for supervision documentation to be entered/stored/signed w/ electronic signature; pick list for threads and hard copied in system so they aren't mixed up and confusing; dashboard of tracking that staff can see at all times (expirations dates/units) more development of reports

Avantages

Ability to run reports for QI projects;access billing information;ability to navigate easily; easy access to developer who addresses issues as soon as possible;

Inconvénients

alerts seperated between communications between staff-alerts of reknewals get lost in the shuffle. Threads are very confusing because they aren't written in system by administrators; is slow and not accessible at times; updates often change things in the system

Réponse de Smoky Mountain Information Systems

Greta has been great to work with. She has been intrumental in offering up suggestions that help to make PIMSY a better product. The speed issues that have been mentioned by JCPS are valid in the sense that they often times are working with very limitied band width (sometimes just above dial up) and pulling up large amounts of data at a time. JCPS does between 4 and 6 thousand notes a month so limited bandwidth would definitely cause some issues.

Other areas mentioned are always being improved to make them more intuitive and keep up with the ever changing environment of Mental Health.

Kim
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The training and customer service is exceptional. The program is a compliment to our services.

Publié le 10/10/2017

By combining our scheduling, notes and financial records our office is much more efficient and have increased productivity as well as return time on invoices.

Avantages

I like how you can customize reports and view accurate data constantly. These reports can tell you about patient care quality measures, audit counselor notes as well as monitor financial records and income flow.

Inconvénients

As with any system there are some issues such as speed and restrictions. My least favorite is probably in the billing department not being able to drop an invoice to paper or file a Secondary Insurance electronically.

Emily

EHR Admin and Project Manager for PIMSY Roll Out

Publié le 06/01/2016

Working with Adam Lowell of Maine Technology Group and with all the amazing people at PIMSY has been a life changing experience. If you are considering an EHR system and are a little nervous, PIMSY's support team is second to none.

One of the greatest elements about PIMSY's EHR system is the ability to customize. My company has made countless special requests and Adam and the PIMSY team have listened to our needs and have worked through to find solutions with us every step of the way.

Taking a moment to speak about Maine Technology Group; Adam gave up the use of his conference room for 3 days out of the week for our team to meet in a centralized location, and he did this for months. Adam was amazingly attentive, always available, and often came early and stayed late for any special meetings or requests. During our trainings for internal staff he was there to help set-up, take down, and acted as helping resource for people who were struggling. Adam even set-up catering at a local restaurant for our entire staff!

Kim Gordon did a fantastic job training our Champions and Superusers and actually stayed on the phone as a resource all during the times we trained our internal staff. I also personally met with Marisa Thompson also from PIMSY on a weekly basis; the individual attention really made trouble shooting issues so much easier.

To Adam and everyone at PIMSY, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Heather

Basic and Easy to use

Publié le 31/07/2019

Avantages

As a therapist having to use the software it was simple to learn, to navigate and to use.

Inconvénients

It was basic and did not include many functions that other similar programs offer.

Angela

From an IT Perspective

Publié le 30/04/2015

Our agency moved from another provider to PIMSY in April of 2014. While change is always traumatic for end users, and the time investment in training is unavoidable, the ease of the PIMSY interface was a great benefit. Set up was simple, and the team at PIMSY walked me through every aspect. Data was transferred from the prior EHR, so we were able to really hit the ground running with current information.

What I have appreciated most has been the stellar customer service I have recieved from not only the support desk, but from the developer as well. As things change, they update the software, providing us with changes and additions we, or others, have requested.

We are completely implemented, after less than a year. This may sounds like along time, but we had our other EHR for 10 years, and were still not doing treatment plans in it. To me, this implementation has had it's usual stressors, but was significantly easier than the two others I have worked on in the past. Training end users has been quick, and most have picked up this new tool easily.

Billing has been challenging, as we had some interesting billing goals, and they have worked with us, diligently, to accomplish those. We have a one person billing department, so having Ian and Kori available, and able, to work with us to insure our needs are met has been invaluable.

It can't all be perfect, right? The only con comes in the form of complaints from users about how the Surveys (forms, basically) are presented. Only active information populates front and center, and they often want to see historical information, and dates, for auditing purposes. Once shown how to see that information, however, most are content.

Jennifer
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Very Pleased Client

Publié le 24/01/2020

Avantages

I think it is incredibly user friendly and fits perfect with our business objectives.
Your customer support could not be any better. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a huge part as to why we trust this product so much.

Inconvénients

The reports are not as user friendly as I would like and having to save two different places on the invoice screen is a little strange.

Gina

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PIMSY EHR for Behavioral Health Provider

Publié le 11/01/2018

Avantages

Program is "intuitive" as described by PIMSY sales staff. Excellent level of support during on-boarding and set-up. Customizable alerts, prompts, lists, etc.. to track treatment authorizations, patient documents, billing/claims, and staff credentialing. Support for payroll calculations. Patient portal can be customized to include required documents, behavioral health surveys, and the like. Supports electronic claims and billing (EDI) through a variety of clearinghouse options. Is able to support both UB04/CMS1450 Institutional/Facility Claim/Hospital and HCFA/Professional Claim/CMS1500. HIPPA encryption

Inconvénients

Font size can be difficult when scrolling through lists with multiple options. Unable to drop medical claims/billing to paper (print) them directly from the website.

Andrea

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Software for our business.

Publié le 26/08/2016

Avantages

When speaking with our rep at the start of the process we had 100% confidence that he understood what we needed and how to tailor the product to fit just for us. He was not trying to sell us what we didn't need. His understanding of the Health Care industry and all sides of the office gave us relief to know his guidance and support were a part of the plan. Each interaction we had from there was excellent. From the IT guys helping us understand what we needed in office to how to bill our first client was handled with patience and professionalism.

Inconvénients

We are still learning all that PIMSY has to offer and we are looking forward to growing into this program.

Rachelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

The customer service team is wonderful. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and patient.

Publié le 28/06/2017

Avantages

It is full-featured - it has all the tools we need to manage records and submit claims electronically, so we don't have to worry about back-ups or paper files. I like the different permissions for different users, the built-in reports, and the document storage.

Inconvénients

The fact that you can access the same screen/information from multiple places makes it both easy to use and a little cluttered.

Leslie

Pimsy Is Worth Every Penny

Publié le 30/08/2016

Avantages

Pimsy has been the key to efficiently managing our mental health counseling practice. It has been a huge time saver in that everything from documentation to billing can be completed in a fraction of the time.

Inconvénients

The whole experience of transitioning to Pimsy has been a positive one. Of course there is a learning curve as you start to utilize the different features, however the excellent support staff and the extensive training make it all very manageable.

Julie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall, moving to Pimsy has been a very positive experience and we are very happy with the...

Publié le 21/07/2017

Incorporation of three separate programs into one easy to use program.

Incorporation of three separate programs into one easy to use program.

Avantages

I really like that all our needs are met in one program. The Pimsy program incorporates billing, scheduling, and electronic health records and easily connects the three for ease of use.

Inconvénients

From a billing perspective, I would like the capability to file Secondary claims electronically. Also there are times when we need to drop a claim to paper and we can't do this on Pimsy. The program could be faster when moving between programs and also moving within the calendar when scheduling.

Manote

Small business owner

Publié le 10/03/2014

I have researched various EHR software over the past two years to manage our small outpatient mental health practice and found various issues with most of them (i.e.., cost, being hostage to a particular Clearinghouse, poor support/ or customer service, unable to customize software to our particular needs, wants, and accreditation requirements) until now. This program appeared to have been created by someone who shared our similar experiences . PIMSY met and exceeded our expectations, flat out they nailed it. It is appropriately priced, with the functions that are needed to manage our practice. If you are looking for a software that will grow as you grow and cater to your business needs, PIMSY is it. The only issue that I had, was with myself. I became overwhelmed with the software at first because of how comprehensive it is but, don't fret. PIMSY will hold your hand every step of the way.

Roselynn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

PIMSY review

Publié le 20/05/2016

Avantages

The specificity of the product to behavioral health and the friendly customer service. Also the visual appeal of flowers scapes.

Inconvénients

Cumbersome to utilize, poor backend billing flow, instability of platform and connection. Inconsistency of response to use.

Brittany

• Support client

Made my life so much easier!

Publié le 21/03/2012

I am very excited to merge my SAL calendar with my google calendar and would also be interested in accessing the Pimsy program through the web.

Avantages

This is the first billing system our company has implemeted. Pimsy has really helped facilitate organization and efficiency. We are impressed with the alerts system and have several different alerts in place. It helps the doctor and our therapists track authorizations and notes entry on a timely basis.

Inconvénients

I am still having trouble routing our electronic payments through the 835 file, but I'm sure once I take some time to toubleshoot, the problem will be quickly resolved.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

PIMSY Review

Publié le 02/05/2016

Avantages

It is much faster than our old computer program as far has selecting appointments.

Inconvénients

It is not receptionist friendly and it takes to long to work and read the finance screen.

Max
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

PIMSY Review

Publié le 18/04/2016

Avantages

It was specifically designed for behavioral health; great support.

Inconvénients

It is not 100% able to be customized to our practice needs.

Melanie

• Support client

This companie's hub of all communication

Publié le 17/08/2010

I would recommend PIMSY to other companies. We would be lost without it.

I would recommend PIMSY to other companies. We would be lost without it.

Avantages

PIMSY is used by everyone in the company, everyday. I appreciate that it keeps growing to fit our needs. Ian is always very helpful when I call with questions.

Inconvénients

It would be helpful to be able to see the clients contact information in the sal calendars after employees enter in their schedules. I make appointment reminder calls and therefore need to go back and forth from the sal calendar to client pages.

Shelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not a great EMR

Publié le 01/06/2016

Avantages

That it is specific to behavioral health services.

Inconvénients

Not user friendly or easy to navigate. Does not have an effective way to track referrals. Unable to utilize electronic signatures via client portal. Billing is a disaster.

Nathan

• Support client

What a great all in one program!

Publié le 20/01/2011

I highly reccomend this product. Since being in this industry we have used 4 different programs. For the price this far excedes anything that we have used. The staff are awesome at answering your questions and walking you through any difficulties! There are so many features that we don't even use and they keep adding more!

Electronic Notes
Calendar attached to clients
Electronic Billing 837
Electronic RA's 835
Easy to read Client Statements
Price

Inconvénients

None that haven't been worked out perfectly!