Tebra

4,0 (1 234)
Solution cloud de gestion de cabinet médical

(1 234)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1234 avis

Cynthia
Cynthia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

Publié le 20/02/2020

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Avantages

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Lou Ann
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kareo has only improved with time!

Publié le 28/06/2023

I utilized this system when I was billing for my physician clients several years ago. Recently recommended Kareo to fill an interim need where I currently work. Very different situations and practice types but Kareo product still works -- has only gotten better and the customer service from the start has been great.

Avantages

The implementation and initial training were very easy. I appreciated having an assigned trainer to help me throughout the process. Kareo has allowed us to start billing for our physicians during an interim period and immediately generate revenue that most people thought was months away!

Inconvénients

The primary improvement I would like to see is better functionality when entering multiple days/units of the same CPT code. I am currently billing for providers who see patients daily in an inpatient setting. I would like to bill more than one day at at time per charge entry line. For example, provider sees a patient from June 1 thru June June 5 -- same level of encounter, I would like to enter CPT 99232 X 5 units w/ the date range for these 5 consecutive days. I inquired about this and was told that I must enter only day per line. Just a thought!

athenaOne

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

I was familiar with Kareo already and liked the option of being able to subscribe month to month for our current group. Also liked the training options and having an assigned coach during the set up.
Libby

Kareo now Tebra is laughable

Publié le 02/11/2023

Terrible. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I honestly cannot believe they are still in business. The support team is not helpful when we run into a problem, the administrative team is nonresponsive.

Avantages

The telehealth feature when it is working is nice.

Inconvénients

Kareo is the worst EHR system I have ever used. It is constantly breaking, they take away features and products on a monthly basis without warning. It only works on a windows based computer.

TherapyNotes, LLC, SimplePractice et TheraNest

Pourquoi choisir Tebra

We wanted something a little more robust than carepaths were able to deliver at the time.

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

They promised a more robust operating system and promised that they valued mental health and integrative care.
Elizabeth

Kareo Clinical EMR

Publié le 09/11/2023

I'd give it a 10/10, however could be improved in some ways. Being able to hide patient charts instead of deactivate.

Avantages

The functionality and ability to provide top tier care to our demographics.

Inconvénients

Creating templates. Downloading medical records.

Joy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Satisfied customer

Publié le 28/06/2023

I have remained with Kareo/Tebra because the features I use daily work for me and my practice. The cost is affordable and overall it has been a seamless process. I do enjoy having the ability to review steps around multiple areas of need via the Kareo University at my leisure. Customer service has been amazing in being able to guide me through billing insurance and and answer questions that have had in the past year.

Avantages

Setting up new patients has been an ease, as well as navigating the calendar, collecting cash and credit card payments, and texting or receiving messages from patients via the portal.

Inconvénients

Online scheduling features created duplicate patient records which have been cumbersome to fix. I have lost patient notes, either through user error or the system timing out. Billing insurance has been a nightmare to say the least.

Zoom

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

Easier for patient to receive notifications and the ease of selecting during the scheduling process
Karen

Bait & Switch!

Publié le 28/05/2020

It has been an absolute nightmare. Customer support has been zero. For over 2 months couldn't use the electronic prescribing system due to problems with the Kareo system. They stated that it was the Doctor.Me program I was required to use. Wasn't. Called my son. He checked into it and told me how to fix it. Was fixed in minutes after 2 months of being ignored. Everytime my staff or I have tried to call them, we go into permahold. You can't get ahold of anyone who knows anything about their system. I am convinced that they hire people off the streets and don't really train them. In addition, they outsource their calls to individuals who can barely speak English and who do not have a clue how their system works. In addition, I pay for both the billing program and EHR. Was told that my monthly bill would be around $400 for both since I have a very small medical practice. Bill immediately jumped to over $680 per month. When I asked for an explanation, was told that needed to contact another department to get an invoice. Have repeatedly asked for a written explanation of why my bill is so high. Never have received any answers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were not helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was actually very rude to my staff. I overheard him making rude comments to my MA. When we tried to utilize our 3 months of "coaching" they never had time to help us. I even tried reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he ignored my concerns. We are now slowly muddling our way thru this mess

Avantages

Electronic prescribing has warnings, drug info and formulary attached. Helps with determining whether or not you will have interactions with other medications that have been prescribed.

Inconvénients

System goes down frequently. Has several bugs in it. Can't prescribe 2 narcotic medications for a patient. It refuses to send it electronically. Can't prescribe custom medications i.e. diabetic supplies electronically.
Won't interface with any of the local radiology facilities or labs like LabCorp, Sonora Quest ect.....even though we were promised when given the information by the representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who talked me into signing on. The so called templates that they say are available--aren't. Can't sign on to the system from more than one computer i.e. you have it open on your desk top and are using a lap top in the room. Was told that it was a HIPPA violation to have it running in more than one location. Obviously not. Have used EPIC, AHLTA, VA system, Allscripts, Nextgen, Citrex and several other EHRs. Never had this issue with them. Good luck trying to use them. I recommend that you look into other alternatives if you don't want to have the same experience that we have had.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Karen, Thank you very much for sharing both your positive and negative experiences with our software. We value all feedback as it helps us to improve overall as a company and understand what our customer's needs are. We are committed to working in partnership with you to ensure your practice is successful.

We see that you have contacted us previously regarding the EPCS issue you brought up and the issue was resolved. We will have someone reach out to you again to discuss any recent issues that may have come up. In regards to integration with labs, we facilitate a connection, but it is completely up to the lab in question to choose to integrate with a practice or not. In addition, our system does only allow users to log in to one device at a time as a security measure.

We will be contacting you to further discuss the concern you raised regarding templates.

Thank you again very much for sharing your story with us.

Regards,

Maddie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great EMR

Publié le 04/07/2023

Overall the telehealth platform is easy and straight forward.

Overall the telehealth platform is easy and straight forward.

Avantages

The system as a whole meets all of my necessary needs. As a medical provider and previous Medical Biller I chose the product for the ease of billing and integration. It is a money saver when you begin to think of billing hours vs trying to make corrections to claims! Such a streamlined process and the support is right on.

Inconvénients

I wish the platform had EMDR integration or tools that would support EMDR delivery over telehealth.

Luanna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Easy to navigate, one flaw

Publié le 08/02/2020

Unfortunately benefits don't always outweigh risks. Working with another small practice and when asked if I would recommend Kareo I had to say no in its current state. I hope the bugs are fixed soon, so that can be a yes.

Avantages

Easy to navigate, easy to teach when onboarding new associates to our practice

Inconvénients

The site locks up, crashes or simply won't open multiple times a week which puts our productivity behind. Costing overtime hours

Réponse de Tebra

Thank you very much for your feedback Luanna, as it helps us improve. We understand that the experience this past month has not been optimal and our goal is to help your productivity, not to impact it negatively. We have certainly put matters in to play to prioritize our customer experience and continue to invest in overall performance stability. We hope to turn that sentiment back to a "yes!" as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate you for continuing to bestowal your trust in us.

Best,

Suzanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

REVIEW OF KAREO

Publié le 14/02/2020

Kareo has made billing a smooth process and accounts receivable is manageable in a timely fashion. Any issues are clearly identified and resolved.

Avantages

The ability to perform a little extra claim scrubbing on the front end and also simple explanations for any rejections or denials.

Inconvénients

The system gets very slow periodically and we are not able to use the document storage because it slows it down even more.

Harold
Harold

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

Publié le 07/09/2018

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off"...

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

Avantages

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway.

The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however.

The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Inconvénients

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service).

The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive.

The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship.

They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Kalliste
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Maybe Try Again in a Few Years

Publié le 16/07/2021

Poor experience. ALL EHRs have glitches and issues, but this is terrible.

Poor experience. ALL EHRs have glitches and issues, but this is terrible.

Avantages

The product on the app is ok to use once you set it all up.

Customer "Support" -
Kareo has a vast support section, but you have to know EXACTLY what to type in to get results that are not buried in 30 other pages of key words. When you try to get answers to your questions, the support people try to assist, but the answer invariably is: here's the link to submit input for upcoming changes - changes that are NEVER implemented.
Billing:
Kareo does not even have a basic way to create an invoice for patient copays that were collected. Patients complain that there is not transparency - and they're 100% correct! The statements don't track the patient payments along with the insurance payments.
Unapplied balances sit in a patient's account for months even though payment was received and processed. This created all manner of problems for paying our providers and our ability to close-out year-end.
Overall:
Kareo requires a browser interface mostly for scheduling/provider SOAP notes and a desktop interface for billing. These are NOT integrated nor synched often enough and you have to bounce between the two to provide patients information about their billing.
There's ability to task in the desktop, but not in the browser. You receive EVERYONE's patient confirmation messages regardless of your role. There's no way to search your messages or even to categorize them or keep them in folders for locating them.
There was no onboarding training for our staff and so NONE of these issues were identified before we started.

ChiroTouch et RevolutionEHR

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

I didn't choose it, the previous practice manager did on a recommendation from a provider.

Hello Kalliste,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you've experienced any confusion while using Kareo. Our records show that you did have an implementation period from September of 2020 to February of 2021 where you had direct access to one of our implementation coaches. We do offer a variety of webinars & training videos through Kareo University & our customers are given access & asked to complete them upon signing up. For clarification, there absolutely is an active integration between our Practice Management & EHR system. Regarding patient payments, we'd like to discuss this further with you to find a workflow that helps account for patient payments/visits. In addition, If you do not want to receive messages from patients replying to appointments with other providers in your practice, you can turn off the "Office Staff" role for your user account. We will have a specialist reach out to you soon who can discuss this and your other concerns in more depth.

Erik

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Kareo has potential, but is not a good product currently.

Publié le 08/05/2023

Horrible!!! Although this platform looks great and the UI/UX is beautifully crafted, the platform functionality is awful right now. If they can fix the flaws I’ve outlined, they’ll be fine, but they are at least 2 years away from prime time.

Avantages

I hated every second of it. Terrible product right now. They should spend money on functionality and less on sales and advertising a product that’s not good.

Inconvénients

SOOO MANY THINGS!1). Help section often highlights the old system and isn’t relevant anymore. That’s like having a car instruction manual for a model from 5 years ago with completely different features. Come on Kareo!2). They always say they will have someone call you back and then nobody does, so you’re stuck. 3). The messaging system isn’t tied to the patients chart. Also, if you have more than 1 practitioners in your office, expect to have to read all of their patient messages too to make sure they aren’t for you…and you can’t delete them from your computer. Everything morning find myself having to read through 100 messages, 3/4 of which aren’t mine. If you ever have to refer back to a message, even though they say you can search, it doesn’t work.

athenaOne

Pourquoi choisir Tebra

Wanted a system with a messaging option.

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

Because they lied to me and said it was a trial but claimed we had to sign a contract.
Leann

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Disappointed

Publié le 07/11/2019

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Avantages

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Inconvénients

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Réponse de Tebra

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Best,

Melvin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Things I would like to see

Publié le 09/03/2020

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Avantages

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Inconvénients

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Joan

Patient Pop is Patient PLOP Dramatic fall i. Organic

Publié le 26/01/2021

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless

Patient pop should be...

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless

Patient pop should be ashamed of product site put out filled with errors. Cuts and paste. zero SEO optimization. The parts did write were just generic and NOT applicable for my practice at all

Choosing patient pop over my previous web builder (changed on basis of what sales people told me ) was BIGGEST most costly mistake ever. Have documented proof of loss of revenue beginning two weeks after site went live and dramatic fall off on organic ranking

Nothing.

Except Like call tracking , but this is very common. Have this with other things I used. Don’t like that with phone call leads cannot add notes

Don’t know where to begin. As i was told OVER PROMISED. UNDERDELIVERED

Web site development is at level of intro self building. Plug abs build website. Most everyone talk to knows nothing even of most basic website elements and relays message. Horrendous website building experience. I had to build over 90% of it myself and still patient pop couldn’t get it right. Paid in August and still don’t have the website complete

I LOST my top organic search presence dominance withong two weeks of patient pop going live. I have been in business six years and dominated legs is SEO before patient pop

Brandon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Needs improvements, but has potential

Publié le 11/09/2021

The customer support is always nice, but their seems to never be a resolution or even a phone call from higher ups in the company explaining what is going on. It would be nice to be a little more informed and involved with them, because they have great potential. It is an affordable software, but very very frustrated when problems arise.

Avantages

It has a smooth feel and not terribly hard to learn how to navigate the software. Also has a nice and easy to use self help page to look up "how to do's" on your own. The customer support is always friendly.

Inconvénients

Several glitches. We were told to get the P400 card processor, which worked for a few swipes, then no longer is capturing on the Kareo side; however, the Stripe is capturing the transaction. We had made multiple phone calls to Kareo and Stripe, none of which has ever resolved the situation, and this has been months of reaching out.
Also a big glitch in the patient's appointment times. We have Eastern time zone set, but it keeps sending our patients who have a 3PM appointment reminders that their appointment is at 12PM. Reached out to help desk who still haven't resolved the issue.
Another glitch noted in medication note section. When you go to make a note or give a reason why a medication is being discontinued, the system glitches and the note is not saved.
Putting in diagnostic codes or adding to problems is cumbersome. Why is there still a ICD-9. I literally have to have a separate window in CDC ICD 10-lookup to find the code number, then put it in Kareo.
There are other little things that I can't quite remember right now....

Réponse de Tebra

Hello, Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience while using Kareo. We are disappointed to hear that you've had issues with collecting payments, processing eRX requests or entering diagnosis codes. We would like to discuss these issues further with you. Someone will be reaching out to you to obtain your contact information so a specialist can contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your time and sharing your feedback,

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Vandalized my practice.

Publié le 22/02/2023

Hard to say all that is bad. I so wanted to like this service. They falsified reporting to me. To try to inflate their influence they reported more than one patient as having written positive reviews weeks before the patient's first contact with me. Then, they denied it. I asked them to not do anything with my account from then on as I couldn't trust them. Over considerable time, I built out my own Google business profile which they had access to and deleted!I specifically asked the salesperson before subscribing if I would have complete control of my own website. She assured me I would. Well, I don't. They control MY website and ALL the analytics! This makes it impossibe for me to grow my own Facebook/Google analytics. The algorithms can not learn about my practice because they control the data! This is very close to fraud.I want control of my website back.I want control of my Google analytics.I want my business page, that I built out, not Patient Pop, restored!What makes it all worse is that NO ONE takes responsibility for anything at this company. Very nice people give you promises and a constant run around. One person fixes something and another person undoes it all the while leaving me out of the process. The website they built for me used a boiler plate template with no originality or professional look. The text they provide reads like it was written by a high school student. Not at all the impression I want to give of my practice.

Avantages

Ease of access to analytics. The people were quite friendly, but one didn't know what the other was doing.

Inconvénients

1.) The disorganization of the staff. One person did not know what the other was doing. No one took responsibility for anything.2.) Can't get a straight answer from anyone, or at least not a consistent answer.3.) The sales people are deceptive. I specifically asked if I would be in complete control of my website and I was assured I would. I have no control.4.) THEY control all of your data, not you. This is extremely important if you want to run Facebook or Google ads. The algorithms these companies use can not learn about your website or direct traffic to you because PP pools all your data with others so that THEY can benefit from your site, but not you!5.) I built out my own Google Business Page. PP had nothing to do with it. They deleted my work. All of it! They vandalized my most important source of exposure to my community for my practice. Spite? Ignorance? Incompetence? Some combination? I don't know. But I'm the one who suffers. Stay far far away from this company.

Patrick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

3 year review

Publié le 16/04/2020

Overall Kareo has been a good learning experience for me to determine what I expect and need from an EHR system. I have been looking into others systems and expect to be with another company within a year. For a small clinic, this may work well for a provider. For a Group Practice that is expanding, it is lacking the support for the amount of issues they are working to fix.

Avantages

Price. As a new practice, price was very influential in the decision to go with Kareo.

Our Success Coach was very helpful at first. Kareo appeared to have a high turnover initially which made it difficult during the first several months. However the Success Coaches were the highlight of Kareo's customer support.

Inconvénients

The fact of the matter is their customer support lacks the manpower to answer calls in a timely manner to be helpful. I have had staff/myself on hold for over 30 min waiting to get through to customer support on several occasions.
Just in the last couple weeks I opened a case file. Kareo says they will have someone call you within a certain time-frame. A week later I had my staff call to only find out that the case was closed out without anyone calling us and the problem still persisted.
We have issues with provider super billing that rearranges diagnosis codes from the provider view to the billing view. Provider lists diagnosis in a certain order and when billing receives it it is in a different order.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Patrick, Thank you for sharing your candid feedback with us. We are committed to working with you on overcoming any obstacles you've experienced, and will have someone reach out to you directly to discuss your concerns more in depth.

Thank you again for your honest feedback, and we look forward to speaking to you soon,

Regards,

richard

HORRIBLE

Publié le 15/09/2020

Avantages

e prescribing is an excellent option however sometimes in kareo when prescribing one medicine it will delete another medicine off the chart

Inconvénients

Horrible EMR system, it went down for three weeks, thats right three weeks in May and no one responded from the company other than "we are working on it", we were left helpless, we couldnt send medications or even practice medicine. It jeopardized patient safety and Kareo stated afterwards "it was fixed, sorry we switched vendors" When we tried to leave the contract due to this issue they stated NO, they demanded we stay or I would be sued leaving our psychiatric practice stuck with Kareo. Fast forward to now and the system went down again for the past six days, thats right our psychiatric practice that takes care of 5,000 patients has NO EMR system, no access to records, no ability to prescribe or render care and we are completely helpless and stuck during a pandemic with very emergent patients. This forces very unsafe care yet they still demand the contract be abided by. I would NEVER use Kareo even if it were for free. The customer support is horrible and nonresponsive as well. LOOK elsewhere ad be aware of their fake reviews on other sites.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Richard, Thank you for your honest feedback regarding the experiences you've had while using Kareo. To clarify, we did encounter issues with ePrescribing in late June/early July of this year that we were able to resolve. We also did encounter intermittent system latency over the last week that we have stabilized at this time. We continue to learn from these instances and leverage them to create a smooth and seamless experience for our customers. We also understand how large of an impact this is to practices, which serves as our motivation to continually improve. We also apologize for any negative experience you've had with our support team, as we pride ourselves on our quality. Lastly, the reviews we receive on this or any other site are legitimate customer reviews, we work with various sites around their QA process. We see that you have been working with our support team and we will continue to work with you on any other open concern through that channel.

Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced. Truly. Used over 8 different EHRs since...

Publié le 12/01/2018

Awful, I'm actually quite easy to please if a company does their part. I have done all their legwork, paid up front, still have no refill requests being submitted from pharmacies and no e-lab because no one ever bothered to instruct me to separately submit a new account with the labs. They only "discovered" this 3 months after the fact, when I demanded to talk to a manager. And then they sent me an automated enrollment email that should have been sent Day One. It's is a blackhole abyss of your time. Save your time- as doctors, it is much more valuable than doing the job, enrollments assistant that can't- and won't- do their job.

Avantages

The billing reports are detailed and efficient. Unfortunately, the biggest factor- A/R accounts- is completely skewed if you take insurance. They ONLY compute an A/R report based on your listed self pay rates...so you get a completely unusable number in delinquent collections that really doesn't mean much.
Otherwise, it is easy to see your collections for the month, amount cash, credit, check, insurance payor. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

Inconvénients

I paid a year up front from a smooth salesman and to this date, 3 months after paying my first year, am not receiving any refill requests from pharmacies. I have spent COUNTLESS hours communicating with them- they have instructed ME to call SureScripts, call Quest, call LabSoft. After an hour on the phone, the operator at SureScripts (who is the e-scribing integrated PARTNER with Kareo) told me she had no clue why I was calling her as every loose end remained on Kareo's part. I told this to my "coach," her manager, the manager of enrollments and they continuously redirect me back to call SureScripts- because they can't figure out why I am not receiving any requests from pharmacies. I talked to a manager who had been specifically assigned to my account due to the nightmare thus far (in addition to no refill requests, I also have ZERO e-lab prescribing) he told me he would be the only person communicating with me directly due to the run around. The same day- (SERIOUSLY)- another person from enrollments called me after she had talked to the manager to call and tell me that the SureScripts had been denied, but couldn't tell me why, when it was submitted...and then couldn't confirm it was even submitted. So I'm still paying for an additional EHR so I can get refill requests. It is insanity. I can't even begin to express my frustration.
Also, when you send a portal message, the patient has no clue. They don't send an email as a notification to login to the portal to view a new message. When I brought this up to my success coach, she told me to train my patients to login every single day- in the rare case they may have a message to view...You have got to be kidding me.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Since the merger you failed the customer

Publié le 27/06/2023

Kareo was great tebra no good

Kareo was great tebra no good

Avantages

The user experience using the software tele health function and billing

Inconvénients

I own a small private practice with 2400 patients. I started out with kareo in 2020. For the most part the system was fine. Now since the merger to Tebra I am having a tremendous amount of difficulty getting through to people and a straight answer to open tickets. I ask direct questions on certain matters. I do not get an email back until days later if ever at all. When I do get an answer by email it's a boiler plate with acronyms in text. How do I know what your acronyms mean? The patient portal doesn't work, I have 2 providers unable to send narcotics, and the system is down at least twice a week. these are the tickets that are not resolved 02594906,04485694 02744350.0274902402758921 0259490

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

You can do better...

Publié le 22/09/2020

Egg, you could do better. We are only using this at the request of our billing company

Avantages

The text reminders are great and that's included. The app has a lot of features, maybe too many features.

Inconvénients

I dislike how often it is down for repairs and maintenance. Sometimes, it happens right in the middle of the day putting us behind. The app has too many features but can't get a simple itemized statement.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Michael and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our software. We apologize that you've experienced any difficulties with our software. We have had a couple of instances of latency with our system the last two months but have taken steps to resolve this. We understand how much of an impact this has on practices, which has been our motivation to push forward with system improvements. We will continue to focus on developing our existing product to minimize latency issues as this is currently our main priority. I also apologize regarding the limitations you mentioned with our statements. I am confident if you reach out to our support team, they would take every effort to ensure we exhaust all options in attempting to find a solution for you. Please contact us at 888-775-2736 with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Mary

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

Publié le 01/03/2019

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Avantages

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Inconvénients

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

Robert

Publié le 10/12/2021

Its clearly not very customizable. We gave up on templates. Every week after an update, there is a crash, slowdown, or some other problem. None of my suggestions, and there are plenty were ever responded to or implemented.

Avantages

Its an easy to learn software. This is its only pro.

Inconvénients

While its easy to learn, its very buggy and many modules do not work properly. The escribe prescription module only allows 1 scheduled medication at a time to be sent to EPCS, each time requiring a passphrase and code to be entered. Additionally, you need to leave the chart completely and go back in to do the next script otherwise EPCS will still have the last script written and give you an error. Third, each scheduled medication MUST be rewritten from scratch all the details. Kareo doesn't remember that you have 2 scheduled medications and puts one in discontinued medication. Some notes don't get recognized as finished and signed. There is no way to modify a superbill once you click send. Only 4 diagnoses are allowed per superbill. Notes occasionally disappear. Kareo seems to be particularly fond of procedure notes. Patient notifications are fixed to the way kareo likes it. While kareo includes a review management system, you have to use their one form and there is no option of your own, so best to use third party. The missed encounter system is crap. It should distinguish and list if no note or superbill but has appointment, has note signed but no superbill, etc. You only get open note if you started a note but didn't sign off on it.

Dr. Harshad

• Support client

poor urgency handling customer concern

Publié le 01/08/2017

Avantages

Pros would consist of the ease of learning the fundamentals of working the EHR. It is pretty self explanatory once you fire up the application.

Inconvénients

Our practice is located in Arizona, and the time on our EHR is incorrect since the base of kareo is located in California our system is on California time as opposed to Arizona. We have brought this issue to kareo, nothing was done there was no resolution to this matter and the time is still incorrect. One major issue that we are having is, we use a desk top for the use of kareo and as well as an Apple IPad. We are having an issue accessing "labs and studies" on the iPad and every time we open up this tab our app not only kicks us out but does not allow us to access the labs from the iPad thus causing Dr. Patel to then have to leave patients room come to the front to look at the labs, majorly taking away from Doctor Patient time. This matter has been brought to kareo's attention numerous amounts of times, and still it is not resolved we have been having this issue now for a total of 3-4 months. We call and receive a very typical answer from them stating that "we have our engineers working on it and someone will give you a call" no one ever gives our office a call back. we are very dissatisfied at this point with kareo and cons definitely out weigh the pros with this system.