Tebra

3,9 (1 255)
Donnez votre avis !
Solution cloud de gestion de cabinet médical

(1 255)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1255 avis

Cynthia
Cynthia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

Publié le 20/02/2020

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Avantages

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Maddie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great EMR

Publié le 04/07/2023

Overall the telehealth platform is easy and straight forward.

Overall the telehealth platform is easy and straight forward.

Avantages

The system as a whole meets all of my necessary needs. As a medical provider and previous Medical Biller I chose the product for the ease of billing and integration. It is a money saver when you begin to think of billing hours vs trying to make corrections to claims! Such a streamlined process and the support is right on.

Inconvénients

I wish the platform had EMDR integration or tools that would support EMDR delivery over telehealth.

iqbal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Be careful--- for medical practices

Publié le 15/04/2024

I would never recommend this software, unless you have a billing company that you trust, and is willing to bill though it. Beware went they send you to collections.

Avantages

Interface works and easy to navigate the windows to bill

Inconvénients

Very difficult to terminate services. Cannot do on-line. When you phone, they state it is terminated, but .... then they say it is not and continue to bill and send you to collections. It was terminated because we could not find an outside biller that was competent that would use the software. We contacted them, and they gave us three names. We tried two, but lost a lot of time and money. Eventually did the billing in house until we could change software and get an outside company to bill.

JAMIE

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Director of Operations

Publié le 21/02/2024

Avantages

I like the simplicity of adding new clients into the emr

Inconvénients

The lengthy steps in order to send out a bill for a service provided by our staff. The fact that all staff can view an amount billed wven though the return fee is not always the amount billed.

Sherry

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fast and efficient use of your time

Publié le 10/11/2023

Very positive. This is the best EHR I have used out of 7 for Psychiatry /mental health. Our medical [sensitive content hidden] purchased Elation for our practice. The staff insisted Tebra be brought back because we like it so much.

Avantages

SALT notes that let you view your results and interactions from previous visit.
The DSM codes prepopulate into your billing.
Sign takes fewer maneuvers. Too many clicks to get in the chart is annoying: Tebra avoids that.

Inconvénients

Responsiveness regarding medication templates.
This is so sensitive because we need the dosages and new medications available. No one wants a medication error

Charles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Buggy with no solutions

Publié le 27/06/2022

Avantages

Inexpensive and easy to use. We had a staff person who used for a solo practice and was familiar.

Inconvénients

Features are buggy. Patient messages and communication is hard to use and does not attach to the patient chart, schedule is unwieldy and buggy. You can’t see blocked time in day view. There is also no audit trail for changed appointments. Lastly they fired the sales rep and did not honor his pricing and tried to lock us into a long term contract.

Suzanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

REVIEW OF KAREO

Publié le 14/02/2020

Kareo has made billing a smooth process and accounts receivable is manageable in a timely fashion. Any issues are clearly identified and resolved.

Avantages

The ability to perform a little extra claim scrubbing on the front end and also simple explanations for any rejections or denials.

Inconvénients

The system gets very slow periodically and we are not able to use the document storage because it slows it down even more.

Jytte

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kareo billing system and EHR.

Publié le 18/10/2019

Avantages

Integrates seamlessly with the EHR documentation system I use. Electronic billing with submission of clean claims 99.99% of the time.

Inconvénients

Posting payments from EOB does not always reconcile requiring a manual time consuming correction.

Sharon
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Poor Customer Service/Product Explaination

Publié le 03/05/2024

My experience with Tebra has been awful. I was misled about costs and features. I rescinded the contract within 24 hours of signing it only to be charged $2700 early termination fee. This company, in my opinion, lacks integrity and honesty.

Avantages

I’m not sure. I signed the contract with Tebra only to find out within 24 hours I had been misled about their services. I then rescinded the contract.

Inconvénients

The costs and hidden fees that were explained only after the contract was signed.

Harold
Harold

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

Publié le 07/09/2018

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off"...

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

Avantages

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway.

The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however.

The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Inconvénients

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service).

The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive.

The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship.

They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Lou Ann
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kareo has only improved with time!

Publié le 28/06/2023

I utilized this system when I was billing for my physician clients several years ago. Recently recommended Kareo to fill an interim need where I currently work. Very different situations and practice types but Kareo product still works -- has only gotten better and the customer service from the start has been great.

Avantages

The implementation and initial training were very easy. I appreciated having an assigned trainer to help me throughout the process. Kareo has allowed us to start billing for our physicians during an interim period and immediately generate revenue that most people thought was months away!

Inconvénients

The primary improvement I would like to see is better functionality when entering multiple days/units of the same CPT code. I am currently billing for providers who see patients daily in an inpatient setting. I would like to bill more than one day at at time per charge entry line. For example, provider sees a patient from June 1 thru June June 5 -- same level of encounter, I would like to enter CPT 99232 X 5 units w/ the date range for these 5 consecutive days. I inquired about this and was told that I must enter only day per line. Just a thought!

Alternatives envisagées

athenaOne

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

I was familiar with Kareo already and liked the option of being able to subscribe month to month for our current group. Also liked the training options and having an assigned coach during the set up.
Kalliste
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Maybe Try Again in a Few Years

Publié le 16/07/2021

Poor experience. ALL EHRs have glitches and issues, but this is terrible.

Poor experience. ALL EHRs have glitches and issues, but this is terrible.

Avantages

The product on the app is ok to use once you set it all up.

Customer "Support" -
Kareo has a vast support section, but you have to know EXACTLY what to type in to get results that are not buried in 30 other pages of key words. When you try to get answers to your questions, the support people try to assist, but the answer invariably is: here's the link to submit input for upcoming changes - changes that are NEVER implemented.
Billing:
Kareo does not even have a basic way to create an invoice for patient copays that were collected. Patients complain that there is not transparency - and they're 100% correct! The statements don't track the patient payments along with the insurance payments.
Unapplied balances sit in a patient's account for months even though payment was received and processed. This created all manner of problems for paying our providers and our ability to close-out year-end.
Overall:
Kareo requires a browser interface mostly for scheduling/provider SOAP notes and a desktop interface for billing. These are NOT integrated nor synched often enough and you have to bounce between the two to provide patients information about their billing.
There's ability to task in the desktop, but not in the browser. You receive EVERYONE's patient confirmation messages regardless of your role. There's no way to search your messages or even to categorize them or keep them in folders for locating them.
There was no onboarding training for our staff and so NONE of these issues were identified before we started.

Alternatives envisagées

ChiroTouch et RevolutionEHR

Pourquoi passer à Tebra

I didn't choose it, the previous practice manager did on a recommendation from a provider.

Hello Kalliste,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you've experienced any confusion while using Kareo. Our records show that you did have an implementation period from September of 2020 to February of 2021 where you had direct access to one of our implementation coaches. We do offer a variety of webinars & training videos through Kareo University & our customers are given access & asked to complete them upon signing up. For clarification, there absolutely is an active integration between our Practice Management & EHR system. Regarding patient payments, we'd like to discuss this further with you to find a workflow that helps account for patient payments/visits. In addition, If you do not want to receive messages from patients replying to appointments with other providers in your practice, you can turn off the "Office Staff" role for your user account. We will have a specialist reach out to you soon who can discuss this and your other concerns in more depth.

Liz

No Billing Flow

Publié le 24/06/2020

Terrible. I was over anxious in signing a new software and the salesmen are good. When it comes time to implementing the software it is fairly easy. However it really is a time consuming software. There are so many unnecessary steps. For someone who runs their own business and is an active biller I don't want to dedicate the time you have to with a software like this just to get out one claim! Here is the real kicker, and this is my fault for not reading the contract through....I signed up for a year! My salesman never mentioned that at ALL!. So for the 5 claims I tried with this terrible software I am on the hook for $3600 to get rid of it!

Avantages

Comparatively to other billing software....nothing.

Inconvénients

There is no flow from entering a patient to completing a bill. Even entering a patient's insurance is 3-4 additional steps. When you search a patient's eligibility be ready to read for days. You may or may not get accumulative amounts and you will have to scroll through pages to try and find it. The fact is though it is user friendly in the fact that its pretty black and white for a biller that has to be the worst software I have tried.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Kareo - The most user friendly billing software I have encountered

Publié le 08/08/2019

When I initially saw the layout of Kareo I love it. All of the tabs are clearly labeled and I was able to navigate the software without any training. However once we started posting and applying payments, it began to get tricky. Since we were new to the software Kareo supplied someone to come out and train our employees and his personal line so we were able to call him whenever we have questions. That was a great help. We also enjoyed their training videos supplied on Kareo university.

Avantages

It is a clean looking software and is very quick. It is very quick and easy to input payments and make notes on the payments. It is also easy to look at the AR to see what was denied, pending, etc. Most of the denials also have codes that help us figure out why it has not been paid.

Inconvénients

Some parts of the program are confusing and not intuitive. Applying payments seems like it is a more extensive process than it needs to be. Calling for customer service is also a pain because I am often on hold for a long time, at least 30 minutes, and the people I am calling often do not seem knowledgeable.

Leann

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Disappointed

Publié le 07/11/2019

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Avantages

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Inconvénients

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Réponse de Tebra

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Best,

Melvin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Things I would like to see

Publié le 09/03/2020

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Avantages

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Inconvénients

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Joan

Patient Pop is Patient PLOP Dramatic fall i. Organic

Publié le 26/01/2021

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless

Patient pop should be...

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless

Patient pop should be ashamed of product site put out filled with errors. Cuts and paste. zero SEO optimization. The parts did write were just generic and NOT applicable for my practice at all

Choosing patient pop over my previous web builder (changed on basis of what sales people told me ) was BIGGEST most costly mistake ever. Have documented proof of loss of revenue beginning two weeks after site went live and dramatic fall off on organic ranking

Nothing.

Except Like call tracking , but this is very common. Have this with other things I used. Don’t like that with phone call leads cannot add notes

Don’t know where to begin. As i was told OVER PROMISED. UNDERDELIVERED

Web site development is at level of intro self building. Plug abs build website. Most everyone talk to knows nothing even of most basic website elements and relays message. Horrendous website building experience. I had to build over 90% of it myself and still patient pop couldn’t get it right. Paid in August and still don’t have the website complete

I LOST my top organic search presence dominance withong two weeks of patient pop going live. I have been in business six years and dominated legs is SEO before patient pop

Brandon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Needs improvements, but has potential

Publié le 11/09/2021

The customer support is always nice, but their seems to never be a resolution or even a phone call from higher ups in the company explaining what is going on. It would be nice to be a little more informed and involved with them, because they have great potential. It is an affordable software, but very very frustrated when problems arise.

Avantages

It has a smooth feel and not terribly hard to learn how to navigate the software. Also has a nice and easy to use self help page to look up "how to do's" on your own. The customer support is always friendly.

Inconvénients

Several glitches. We were told to get the P400 card processor, which worked for a few swipes, then no longer is capturing on the Kareo side; however, the Stripe is capturing the transaction. We had made multiple phone calls to Kareo and Stripe, none of which has ever resolved the situation, and this has been months of reaching out.
Also a big glitch in the patient's appointment times. We have Eastern time zone set, but it keeps sending our patients who have a 3PM appointment reminders that their appointment is at 12PM. Reached out to help desk who still haven't resolved the issue.
Another glitch noted in medication note section. When you go to make a note or give a reason why a medication is being discontinued, the system glitches and the note is not saved.
Putting in diagnostic codes or adding to problems is cumbersome. Why is there still a ICD-9. I literally have to have a separate window in CDC ICD 10-lookup to find the code number, then put it in Kareo.
There are other little things that I can't quite remember right now....

Réponse de Tebra

Hello, Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience while using Kareo. We are disappointed to hear that you've had issues with collecting payments, processing eRX requests or entering diagnosis codes. We would like to discuss these issues further with you. Someone will be reaching out to you to obtain your contact information so a specialist can contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your time and sharing your feedback,

Bev

Communication SUCKS

Publié le 19/07/2016

Avantages

It is easy to access patients and to schedule them.
It looks pretty

Inconvénients

The communication, or lack of it I should say.
We have asked them to let us know once they have our statements ready to go so we can make sure that only the right statements are being sent. In the last 6 months we have been told once, (each month we ask and they tell us that they will do it next month, or they passed the info onto the team) In June they finally let us know... But in July again it was sent without letting us know, and once again we are dealing with upset patients who received statements.
The issue goes even deeper than that. Kareo has been messing up on posting payments to our “at time of service” accounts. We have had to double check to make sure that things are being entered correctly, and yet some statements have gone out with payments due, that had been paid, but Kareo did not credit it correctly if at all.
The other issue is the communication when letting us know that an MVA insurance is turned down. So that we can get the right information, instead they just let it go for 2 or more months before an internal follow up. That is another issue. There can be 2-4 months between follow up on some of our accounts. We have encountered stuff being sent to the wrong clearinghouse and they keep sending it only to find it being rejected. Rather than calling WA State LNI, or printing paper billing to send, they keep sending it and getting it denied... We only found this issue when we called WA state LNI to see why we had not been paid for a client, to find out that they had not received a bill. We then called Kareo and asked them and they let us know that the clearinghouse denied it repeatedly.
I could keep going on with issues, but I think you get the idea.
Because of their mistake, it has almost closed the doors of our practice.
And I have not even started on the Credentialing issues we had with them doing it for us. It took us well over a year to get Medicare - and the only reason we got it is that we took over submitting the paperwork and such. They told us we where credentialed with LNI of WA and we were not. When we asked them to clean up the mess, they stopped talking to us. So we had to take over and get credentialing with multiple providers after paying them to do it for us.

Randall

KAREO bankrupt my business

Publié le 23/04/2020

You cannot prescribe controlled substances. The EHR has not been updated in at least five years. The technology is very old. They only integrate with two major labs. You cannot get anything to integrate with KAREO. The customer service is nonexistent. You might as well not even try

Avantages

Anything good about this software is overshadowed by the company's policies. The company does not care whether you make money or not. They only care that they get their cut. Do not go with this electronica medical record.

Inconvénients

KAREO Bankrupt me on one occasion and I almost let them do it a second time. Do not use KAREO. You are putting your business at severe risk of bankruptcy. Absolutely do not let KAREO do your credentialing. It took them 16 months to credential me and I lost $40,000. They did nothing to help.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Randall, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, as it is very important to us that we understand where we may need to improve. For clarification, the billing issues and any credentialing issues would be best addressed with the entity that was previously providing these services, as they are separate from Kareo.

In addition, we would like to mention that our system is able to ePrescribe controlled substances. We also consistently update our software and implement new features to ensure that our providers are able to focus on what is most important: Their patients. We also have a variety of labs that we are able to integrate with and pride ourselves on our customer support team. With that being said, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide information about your experience with us and will use it to improve going forward.

richard

HORRIBLE

Publié le 15/09/2020

Avantages

e prescribing is an excellent option however sometimes in kareo when prescribing one medicine it will delete another medicine off the chart

Inconvénients

Horrible EMR system, it went down for three weeks, thats right three weeks in May and no one responded from the company other than "we are working on it", we were left helpless, we couldnt send medications or even practice medicine. It jeopardized patient safety and Kareo stated afterwards "it was fixed, sorry we switched vendors" When we tried to leave the contract due to this issue they stated NO, they demanded we stay or I would be sued leaving our psychiatric practice stuck with Kareo. Fast forward to now and the system went down again for the past six days, thats right our psychiatric practice that takes care of 5,000 patients has NO EMR system, no access to records, no ability to prescribe or render care and we are completely helpless and stuck during a pandemic with very emergent patients. This forces very unsafe care yet they still demand the contract be abided by. I would NEVER use Kareo even if it were for free. The customer support is horrible and nonresponsive as well. LOOK elsewhere ad be aware of their fake reviews on other sites.

Réponse de Tebra

Hello Richard, Thank you for your honest feedback regarding the experiences you've had while using Kareo. To clarify, we did encounter issues with ePrescribing in late June/early July of this year that we were able to resolve. We also did encounter intermittent system latency over the last week that we have stabilized at this time. We continue to learn from these instances and leverage them to create a smooth and seamless experience for our customers. We also understand how large of an impact this is to practices, which serves as our motivation to continually improve. We also apologize for any negative experience you've had with our support team, as we pride ourselves on our quality. Lastly, the reviews we receive on this or any other site are legitimate customer reviews, we work with various sites around their QA process. We see that you have been working with our support team and we will continue to work with you on any other open concern through that channel.

Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced. Truly. Used over 8 different EHRs since...

Publié le 12/01/2018

Awful, I'm actually quite easy to please if a company does their part. I have done all their legwork, paid up front, still have no refill requests being submitted from pharmacies and no e-lab because no one ever bothered to instruct me to separately submit a new account with the labs. They only "discovered" this 3 months after the fact, when I demanded to talk to a manager. And then they sent me an automated enrollment email that should have been sent Day One. It's is a blackhole abyss of your time. Save your time- as doctors, it is much more valuable than doing the job, enrollments assistant that can't- and won't- do their job.

Avantages

The billing reports are detailed and efficient. Unfortunately, the biggest factor- A/R accounts- is completely skewed if you take insurance. They ONLY compute an A/R report based on your listed self pay rates...so you get a completely unusable number in delinquent collections that really doesn't mean much.
Otherwise, it is easy to see your collections for the month, amount cash, credit, check, insurance payor. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

Inconvénients

I paid a year up front from a smooth salesman and to this date, 3 months after paying my first year, am not receiving any refill requests from pharmacies. I have spent COUNTLESS hours communicating with them- they have instructed ME to call SureScripts, call Quest, call LabSoft. After an hour on the phone, the operator at SureScripts (who is the e-scribing integrated PARTNER with Kareo) told me she had no clue why I was calling her as every loose end remained on Kareo's part. I told this to my "coach," her manager, the manager of enrollments and they continuously redirect me back to call SureScripts- because they can't figure out why I am not receiving any requests from pharmacies. I talked to a manager who had been specifically assigned to my account due to the nightmare thus far (in addition to no refill requests, I also have ZERO e-lab prescribing) he told me he would be the only person communicating with me directly due to the run around. The same day- (SERIOUSLY)- another person from enrollments called me after she had talked to the manager to call and tell me that the SureScripts had been denied, but couldn't tell me why, when it was submitted...and then couldn't confirm it was even submitted. So I'm still paying for an additional EHR so I can get refill requests. It is insanity. I can't even begin to express my frustration.
Also, when you send a portal message, the patient has no clue. They don't send an email as a notification to login to the portal to view a new message. When I brought this up to my success coach, she told me to train my patients to login every single day- in the rare case they may have a message to view...You have got to be kidding me.

Utilisateur vérifié

Platform's Limitations, Hidden Costs, and Manual Processes

Publié le 20/02/2024

Tebra + Kareo is a platform that doesn't allow you to export your data,They will charge you $2000 to export your client database when you leave in a format that other EMRs don't use. So you will have to hire help and they will claim that is not their scoop of work to guide you or support exporting your data.

It lacks with crucial features and once you're in, it feels like they have a tight grip on your data.

I am leaving the EMR after 3 years of practice, due to its limitations compared to competitors. Kareo lacks inventory management, requires manual invoice writing, and frustratingly restricts exporting client databases and demographics.

Automation features are not functional, leaving everything feeling excessively manual. It's advisable to opt for a more comprehensive solution from the outset to avoid the hassle of data export later on. Notably, Kareo charges a hefty $2000 fee for exporting client databases in a format incompatible with most systems, requiring additional assistance, which they disclaim responsibility for. They only offer data export in XML format, which adds unnecessary complexity.

Avantages

While the design interface and app appear satisfactory, I've encountered significant limitations. Automation features are non-existent, and the extreme restrictions on data exporting are concerning. Additionally, the platform's hidden costs and reliance on manual processes further compound these issues

Inconvénients

The interface looks good, however it lacks of so many features. I like they have a mobile App.

Esther

Clunky, inflexible

Publié le 18/03/2021

There is no way to customize a letter to other providers in batches. We have brought it up multiple times and they just say something like "yes, that is too bad". That is the attitude they have (friendly but not really into implementing changes that are helpful).
The note writing is painfully difficult to streamline. They are built for primary care. Changing templates is clunky.

Avantages

The front staff like how it works in general. Customer service listens, although they are incapable ot changing anything. I like the functionality to check patients meds with pharmacies.

Inconvénients

It is clunky and inflexible. Wastes a lot of our time in terms of our inability to edit templates out of their primary care building blocks. Customer service is friendly but requests to make things more efficient are simply "submitted" (not implemented).

Réponse de Tebra

Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all feedback; it helps address areas that may need improvement. We are happy to hear that overall you are happy with our support. We apologize that some features you mentioned are not currently available. We are constantly updating our software and implementing features that are useful and timesaving. As much as we would love to implement all features our customers suggest, our product team prioritizes requests based on overall impact. Please continue to submit feature requests, we can assure you these are reviewed on a regular basis and have been instrumental in developing many of the functionalities we have introduced over the years. Furthermore, we have training available on the use and customization of our templates and offer a template personalization service for a fee depending on the amount of work and time needed to build these out.

Please contact support team for more information if needed.

Robert

Publié le 10/12/2021

Its clearly not very customizable. We gave up on templates. Every week after an update, there is a crash, slowdown, or some other problem. None of my suggestions, and there are plenty were ever responded to or implemented.

Avantages

Its an easy to learn software. This is its only pro.

Inconvénients

While its easy to learn, its very buggy and many modules do not work properly. The escribe prescription module only allows 1 scheduled medication at a time to be sent to EPCS, each time requiring a passphrase and code to be entered. Additionally, you need to leave the chart completely and go back in to do the next script otherwise EPCS will still have the last script written and give you an error. Third, each scheduled medication MUST be rewritten from scratch all the details. Kareo doesn't remember that you have 2 scheduled medications and puts one in discontinued medication. Some notes don't get recognized as finished and signed. There is no way to modify a superbill once you click send. Only 4 diagnoses are allowed per superbill. Notes occasionally disappear. Kareo seems to be particularly fond of procedure notes. Patient notifications are fixed to the way kareo likes it. While kareo includes a review management system, you have to use their one form and there is no option of your own, so best to use third party. The missed encounter system is crap. It should distinguish and list if no note or superbill but has appointment, has note signed but no superbill, etc. You only get open note if you started a note but didn't sign off on it.