TheraNest

4,4 (926)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel web de santé mentale pour les médecins

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

926 avis

Kyle
Kyle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Never felt alone; even in my darkest times.

Publié le 08/01/2018

Avantages

TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own.
TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

Inconvénients

The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Reanna
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great options overall and better pricing than other EHR systems.

Publié le 30/05/2023

Overall it has been great.

Overall it has been great.

Avantages

The cost and all of the features that are available.

Inconvénients

I wish there were premade template library in the document section. It is a little wonky trying to create documents and then it is trial/error to get them to where you need which is very time consuming. I am still going through my documents and needing to change small things that I didn't catch. That is one feature that I do miss from Simple Practice- they had an amazing library of document templates, assessments (PCL5, health assessments, etc.,).

Pourquoi choisir TheraNest

The cost kept increasing and the billing as I wouldn't get paid for 2-3 days after seeing a client.

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

There were many other products that I evaluated, and they were either missing telehealth or were incredibly expensive. Some had wonderful features but all in all, price is important and ease of access.
Erica
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not made for larger organizations with multiple locations

Publié le 12/10/2019

Overall I was very disappointed and felt like I paid for a glorified calendar. They charge by client load, but clients do not just come and go. You have to wait for billing and payments, therefore I had to up my subscription twice in 6 months to keep making room. Again, I think this system would be great for a small therapy practice that has one location and keeps it all simple. It ended up costing our business 200,000 in receivables, an additional 40 hours of labor plus monthly charges for using a system that doesn’t work. Lesson learned. We switched to Kareo.

Avantages

My staff and I would unanimously agree that the calendar is amazing. I loved the ease of use, the color coding and the emails the system sends when appointments are booked. Although the repeat function was awful. We would delete appointments for the future, wouldn’t see any for the future and the client would show back up again.

Inconvénients

The billing, after being with them 6 months still never worked. Our office has central scheduling and multiple tax id’s. We were told they were capable of handling our size company. Our billing never went out properly and we never got a single EOB back through the system. When I confronted them about it, I was told at least my Blue Cross would be manually uploaded for us weekly and they would make it a high priority to figure out why those were not posting. I was told this the beginning of August. They uploaded those EOB’s once for us and the issue never got resolved.
You also cannot call and reach customer service. The customer service is all through chat and they have very limited office hours.
The reports are great for a small company but very limited for larger practices like ours.
Luckily we held on to compulink during this time and sent all our billing out through them.

Tebra

Pourquoi choisir TheraNest

Because we need a system made for mental health.

Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

Because I thought it wills be better for what we do. I was wrong. It’s 6 months later and we have signed with Kareo.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

We appreciate all customer feedback, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry for any misunderstanding Erica, you do not need to wait for payments to archive clients. You can archive and unarchive at anytime not just at the point of a discharge. This allows practice owners to be in control of their own subscription payments!

We also do offer phone support in addition to chat and email support. Our phone number is 1-800-867-7405 if you'd like to reach out and speak to one of our wonderful customer support folks you most certainly can! Sometimes hopping on a phone call to troubleshoot any unique insurance billing cases can provide the best results.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Claudia
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

TheraNest software

Publié le 04/10/2021

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

Avantages

It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. It provides what we need to do our job, however it may need a little improvement on the accounting reports side.

Inconvénients

The accounting reports are not as accurate as we would like.

Courtney

Wonderful

Publié le 21/01/2021

Easy to learn, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped tremendously in guiding me.

Avantages

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It's smooth to use and logical.

Inconvénients

I honestly love everything about it. It's great for what it is.

TherapyNotes, LLC

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

Therapy notes was clunky to use and not as smooth and easy.
Gerald

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

End user review

Publié le 18/07/2020

The best online scheduling software that is available to us in Asia.

The best online scheduling software that is available to us in Asia.

Avantages

It is oriented to my profession - mental health care.
It has most of the functionality that our company needs:
- appointment scheduling
- room booking that prevents double booking, a must for us because we have 9 staff sharing 3 offices
- invoice/receipt generation is easy
- International user friendly, we are in Hong Kong
- has the necessary features for managing the financial side of the business
- appointment reminder features, easily editable reminder message
- TN consistently add useful features to help with the business, e.g. custom forms, improved ease of use of the software
- integration with other calendars
- color coding for staff, ease of identifying each other on the master calendar
- staff permissions feature
- customer support has been excellent from the beginning

Inconvénients

- staff permissions can be item selectable rather than group together in the basic five categories
- basic navigation still needs some touch-up
- mobile app needs an update
- need to expand the list of reports that can be generated or permit selectable items to be generated for a report

Pourquoi choisir TheraNest

Ease of use, and TN is oriented to my business

Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

International user friendly, has room booking features, reasonable price

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for your thoughtful review Gerald! It's been our pleasure to have worked with you and your growing practice the past few years.

Katherine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for small private therapy practice with plans to grow!

Publié le 17/04/2020

Theranest has helped increase our efficiency as a practice, as well as our professionalism with clients. Additionally it gives us the platform to grow as a practice over time and not have to worry about changing platforms.

Avantages

I decided to try Theranest in hopes of making our current daily operations more efficient and give us the ability to grow over time. The client portal and therapist/admin platform is very easy to use, the user videos are super helpful, and the customer support is fast and informative.

Inconvénients

I would like a little more ability to customize forms etc. specific to our practice, as well as more capability for app use. The app is the least user friendly feature of the software.

TherapyNotes, LLC et SimplePractice

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

Features, affordability, and customer service

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Katherine we are so glad TheraNest has not only helped your practice increase operational efficiency but also allows you the ability to grow your business.

Leigh

Business Made Easy

Publié le 23/09/2020

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Avantages

TheraNest is so user friendly and convenient. I was worried about the business aspect of starting my own private practice, but now I feel like a business champ. Still lots to learn, but TheraNest simplified and supports many aspects of running my practice with professionalism and sound ethics.

Inconvénients

There are a few glitches here and there, but nothing major. I’d like to be able to switch a client to telehealth from my phone more easily (the button is very tiny and I had to play around to figure it out), and a single sign-in family portal would be useful. But those are easily worked around.

SimplePractice et QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

After the trial period, it was the easiest to use and personalize (customized intake forms, for example).
Stephanie

Connections

Publié le 06/08/2019

I can now print notes and treatment plans directly from the system.

I can now print notes and treatment plans directly from the system.

Avantages

Session notes are written on a template that identifies treatment goals in the same space and allows for 90 day updates to be alerted.

Inconvénients

I struggle with losing data when I switch to a different part of the file if I dont save first. I wish autosave happened when I switch pages.

Pourquoi choisir TheraNest

Didnt like the disconect between notes and ability to print them. I didnt like that treatment plans and notes didnt connect. I didnt like that there are no alerts for updates due.

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

Priced be client not clinician or user. I am a intern run non profit and we couldn't afford to run a product that cost per user.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Stephanie! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the notes and treatment plans!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs

Publié le 09/07/2020

This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

Avantages

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

Inconvénients

We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

Joanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Sole practitioners not a priority

Publié le 17/05/2023

In the beginning the experience was great. Good service, training, and responsiveness. Over past year this has changed and I was told larger accounts get prioritized. I am looking for a new medical billing service but will likely continue using the EHR part for now.

Avantages

Inputting progress notes is quick and easy. Navigating adding clients, storing records, and reliability of site working is the best thing about TheraNest

Inconvénients

The billing service is expensive for what you get. You will spend a lot of time tracking payments and following up on your own. Your invoice records will not be kept in a timely way and you won’t be alerted if invoices aren’t paid. If not paid you won’t know why unless you spend hours contacting insurers.

Kimberly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Solid Records Management

Publié le 04/10/2021

The customer service is good and very responsive, I am just not wild about the expense.

Avantages

I like that it is easy to see whether or not I completed my notes. Integrated Telehealth appointments.

Inconvénients

There's not a lot of ability to see multiple calendar dates at once or move between dates. I get charged for every little thing.

Change in venue

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

My partner liked it better than simple practice
Jinnifer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Counselor and administrator agree- get rid of TheraNest

Publié le 28/03/2021

I learned a lot having to figure things out on my own.

I learned a lot having to figure things out on my own.

Avantages

I liked the forms and templates. It was the first EHR software I had used. I did not have a comparison.

Billing is complicated.
Forms are difficult to complete in session. Support is terrible. It was a chat. It took days, many times, to get a response and the response would not address the issue.
Fees increased, but service and product were stagnant.
When you want out, it is very difficult to export data and you have to pay them to store it.

TherapyNotes, LLC et SimplePractice

Pourquoi passer à TheraNest

I liked the way you paid by number of clients because some of our therapists were part time.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Good Telehealth but poor customer service

Publié le 07/10/2022

I have lost quite of bit of money dealing with Theranest now dealing with their poor performance around timeliness in working my claims.

Avantages

The Telehealth platform is the pretty decent with few session interruptions and great integration of the Wiley resources.

Inconvénients

Customer service is poor. If you start to have a problem with anything and become dissatisfied with their attempt to resolve it. Forget it, they will make it difficult for you to get out of any contracts.

Kristi

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great EHR for a mental health group practice

Publié le 11/10/2019

I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

Avantages

There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too.

Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's.

Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

Inconvénients

I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

Therabill

Pourquoi choisir TheraNest

I switched because there were so many features missing and lacking from that archaic EHR so we sought out those features elsewhere; piecemealing together what we needed (web-based calendar, appt reminders, signing into all payer websites to access ERA's & manually apply all of the info, etc) at the time. Also, there were very minimal improvements to the software over the 7 years I utilized it.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

Caitlin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Motivated & Personalized Customer Service, User-friendly EHR that is likely to continue to...

Publié le 08/05/2020

Overall pretty great product and service and seems to be a company that is focused on development and growth of the product and customer service experience. I've listed the things I like the least but even after studying other options, haven't been compelled to switch. I'd recommend them.

Avantages

customer service is great--they make updates every month
makes billing insurance pretty easy
standard superbills easy to produce and email to client
store all client data in organized, accessible fashion
can subscribe to small cost subscription (lower amount of active clients)
Allows electronic paperwork completion for clients
Integrated client schedule with insurance billing
credit card capability

Inconvénients

clients can complete paperwork electronically but there are some flaws--can't require client signature field so have to do work around; ideally this would offer more official signatures as often as needed (this is a big liability issue)
secure messaging included but these conversations can't be added to the cart through a click and also copy and paste function is deactivated. secure messaging also not available to with non clients to share PHI for example with a medical provider.
Some issues with superbills showing a balance in a confusing way; we can't reflect discounts which creates liability issues, we can't send these through secure message easily (only email)
I've heard too many complaints about the video platform so am not using it (or paying for it) at this time
cumbersome to upload documents to the chart (I haven't figured out how to skip step of saving to my computer first)
Simple Practice seems to have them beat in two areas:
In TheraNest, Can't require client to enter their cc information when they register electronically
In TheraNest, Client self-scheduling is not user friendly so I don't offer it

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Caitlin! It is customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon our product.

We are glad to hear that with the help of our customer happiness team you've found insurance billing and clinical documentations a breeze!

Karen

• Support client

Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried.

Publié le 21/02/2018

Avantages

Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Inconvénients

Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

Tammy

Review of Theranest

Publié le 01/05/2023

Theranest provides everything that is needed for my practice. It has been simple to learn and use throughout the years. I appreciate all the updates that are made to accommodate the various practices, the access to Knowledge Base and the quick response from customer support when I've needed additional help.

Avantages

I've been working with Theranest for almost 10 years. Theranest software keeps my client files HIPAA compliant, which is crucial in the mental health/medical field; I have never had a problem. Once set up, billing is very simple. If I'm having a difficult time with billing, records , program, etc, customer support is easy to access. I appreciate the Knowledge Base that has been developed as well as how Theranest has consistently improved the software or made adjustments based on their customers recommendations.

Inconvénients

I'm a very small practice (3 individuals). I don't like having to pay extra for changes that I would like to make i.e. using Wiley notes. I understand how Theranest makes it's money but for something that doesn't require ongoing support, some things should just be another option ie. choosing between Standard note or SOAP note.I also feel the percentage for assistant billing (following up with insurance providers for unpaid invoices) is very high, considering once you figure out the problem and I begin to be reimbursed for services and no further assistance from Theranest staff is required; I am still expected to provide you with a percentage of what I'm billing. Perhaps just charging a one-time fee.

Carly
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Average. Some strong features and some poor features

Publié le 10/01/2018

Avantages

The mobile feature; Notes/scheduling/billing all in 1 program and platform; Client portal; Visually easy to understand and use without a lot of needed guidance;

Inconvénients

1) The notes are rudimentary and unprofessional 'looking' when you print them. 2) The signature feature does not have enough characters to include full name and credentials & the hand-written option ends up looking like a preschooler signed your name; 3) all the demographic and other info that a ct fills out in ct portal forms DO NOT auto-populate to your intkae note template or anywhere, so you end up having to re-type a tone of information; 3) ct oprtal forms are easy to edit, but the actual intake and progress forms are NOT editable. They advertise "customizable forms" but neglect to tell you that if you use these, you don't get any of the built-in, dynamic software features such as the DSM-5 dx box, all demographic info, date/etc... that's the whole point- you can't run reports on these notes, etc.!!! 4) the text boxes that you type you notes in are not user-friendly...you have to scroll down if you type a longer paragraph in order to read/view and edit it. It's time-consuming and difficult to review your note. 5) not easy to upload photos or handouts that you and a ct create. You have to email it to yourself, download it and then upload it to TheraNest...too many steps! Overall, the note taking features in this EMR are poor.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Hi Carly, Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. Voices like yours are how we improve our product and customer experience. We're always looking to incorporate customer feedback so thank you very much! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying our mobile app and client portal. It's nice to hear you find TheraNest easy to use and understand. We're here for you if there's anything we can help you with. Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate you, Carly. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Michael

Extremely satisfied

Publié le 18/07/2020

There is nothing more reassuring than good customer support. Any time I have needed assistance, I have been offered answers and often good suggestions.

Avantages

First of all, the instructional materials and webinar made implementation far less stressful than I had imagined. Customer support is ALWAYS extremely responsive. The functionality is intuitive and allows me to set or change functions based on the needs of staff and clients. Also, if there is a clear need to upgrade or change functions or features, TheraNest seems quite willing to adapt to the needs of their customers, which is very reassuring.

Inconvénients

Integration was NOT difficult at all. There aren't really any cons. There are only things that I would add to cater spicifically to OUR office. Obviously, that isn't possible. And TheraNest already has a "suggest a feature" feature to allow customers to chose new functions by voting. Pretty cool.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a raving review Michael. We appreciate you and we are so glad your enjoying all that TheraNest has to offer including our fantastic Customer Happiness team!

Ginny

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very good resource for our group practice

Publié le 11/11/2016

We have been users of Theranest for the last year. It is very, very user friendly, especially compared with some of the other products that we demo'd. Most things were very, very well --- scheduling, appointment reminders, progress notes, reporting features that help us know who is current with progress notes and assessments and who has gotten behind, treatment planning and diagnostic features. We do not use the Wiley Treatment Planner library, but we might at some point and are thrilled that it is available. We initially used the merchant account features to run credit/debit/flex cards through the system, but we found we could save considerably by having a merchant account with our bank instead. Switching back and forth was not a problem. We have generally been very pleased with most aspects of the service, especially the finance terms. This platform works very well for a practice that has several clinicians and when the work is exclusively individuals, couples or families.

Avantages

We love it that we pay a rate based on the number of active clients, not the number of users. We have several part-time staff who want and need to be able to use the same system, and other EHRs charge by clinician. The best part, though, is that it looks and feels very much like a paper record, and getting tech-anxious clinicians to make the switch from paper really very easy. Even the most reluctant found that they love it and do not complain about changing from paper to EHR.

Inconvénients

Group rosters, group notes and scheduling of groups is possible but definitely a weak area for Theranest. Other weak areas include the way the ledger interfaces with attendance in the creation of invoices and superbills (putting cancellations on them, even if there was no charge). And lastly, reporting features could be better for helping practice managers better assess productivity and other information. The dashboard looks great, but as far as I can tell, we can't change the data that the graphics are pulling from and they always are reporting information that is from the beginning of the practice's use of Theranest, not with any particular timeframe or different variables. This may be possible to change, but if so, it's not easy enough for THIS user to figure it out.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

TheraNEst Increase rates during COVID10

Publié le 01/04/2020

Avantages

Ease of use. Start up almost immediately is possible.

Inconvénients

Astonishing this company put a rate increase in the middle of COVID 19. At a time when most Mental Health Therapist are reducing rates to help clients, as well as losing clients due to the difficult circumstances GLOBALLY. THERANEST decide to increase their rates. Shameful. I reduced my registration immediately when this came to my attention to counteract their increase as best I could and if this actually goes through, I am looking for a new application. I do not want to support a company who is looking out for themselves to the point that they put in a rate increase during a GLOBAL CRISIS.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for expressing your concerns around the price increase. We want to assure you that the increase will help maintain product quality. We know you are dependent on us to maintain the high-quality product that you're accustomed to, especially during these unprecedented times. As customers are using our platform more and more the load our product is carrying is increasing. Telehealth is now a requirement for business continuity and clients are not in offices to present cash or checks. We've never seen usage like this, and because of the weight it's putting on our platform it is necessary to increase in price to match our higher operating costs.
We are committed to offering you the quality you expect and deserve. Please be assured TheraNest has made every effort to minimize the price increase to the least possible amount while still achieving our desired goals.

We greatly appreciate your continued business and support through this time of growth and change.

Erika
Erika

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Prevents you from leaving the EHR

Publié le 13/10/2023

Thumbs down. Too long to respond to tech support. Ignored me for a week and still doing so to open up my deletion period and generally do not have a fix for the answer so, you just cope with it.

Avantages

Theranest had ease of navigation inside their system for the most part.

Inconvénients

If you do not use their clearing house, they charge you extra and then start messing up your EDI and billing. They will NOT allow you to manage your charts in a timely manner when trying to leave their system. I have been trying to leave their system since August and it is now October. Because they are making it difficult to leave, it is forcing me to pay for a system at a high price that I am not using. For example, you have to delete everything one at a time, and then they only let you delete 3 people a day. So, they are making bank because I cannot leave their system from their lock down of MY CHARTS. Imagine when you have almost a thousand or more people to exit the system how this impacts you financially as a business owner. So, essentially, I am paying for 2 EHRs.

Laurieann

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product at a good cost

Publié le 20/08/2020

The ease with tele therapy and inexpensive cost. Some clients seem to find it difficutlt to initially log on, however. I suspect they may not be entirely reading instructions, however.

Avantages

Software is very user friendly and intuitive.

Inconvénients

Some of the add-on features are more complex. Billing and credit card processing. The training when taken a while ago seemed to move too fast. Seems training is now mostly on-demand type components. Help can be delayed at times (I suppose this is due to COVID-19, but not absolutely sure.)

Some of the modules with casework seem incomplete. Creating treatment plans for instance - - it is difficult to update the plans. Only option is to add addendums.

Cost and ease of use.
Elaine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Software that enables trouble free insurance submission and payment

Publié le 21/07/2020

I haven't had to hire someone to do my insurance submission, which would take from my business profits as a sole proprietor.

Avantages

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame. I like being able to have my clients fill out on line forms so that their information is easily accessible. Setting up appointments is also easy and am able to set them up on my phone app as well. The price is more reasonable than all the others I checked out. For an extra $10/month I am able to provide telemental health appointments securely to my clients. Customer service has been very helpful and they have been able to solve any problem I am having.

Inconvénients

Phone App does not have as many features as Simple Practice, which is why I first chose Simple Practice over Theranest. Forms were not as easy to create as Simple Practice. Sometimes takes a while to get my questions answered. Would like to have someone available by phone that was more easily accessible.

Réponse de Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review Elaine. We are happy to hear that with TheraNest you've been able to submit to insurance with ease, without having to hire a biller to your payroll.